Submissive Molly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

a place like this."

Charlie told Molly to open the brown suitcase. As Molly stared taking things out of the suitcase to hang them up, she was again shocked.

There were three skirts, one black, one white, and one red. She looked at Charlie. "How short are these skirts?"

"12 Inches", he answered.

She took out three blouses. Again, one black, one white, and one red.

They were all button up and short sleeved. She held the first one up to the light coming in the sliding glass door. "I can see right thru it!" she exclaimed. Charlie smiled. "Yes, and so can I and everyone else who happens to be lucky enough to look."

"You will look very sexy... and VERY NAUGHTY going out to dinner for the next three nights."

"Two nights here in L.A. and stopping for dinner on the way back to San Diego on Sunday."

Molly finished unpacking the suitcase and had hung up two more very short skirts and two quite sheer little tube tops. "Those are for day wear", said Charlie. "We will be going out and about to show you off." Molly realized that she was in for one wild week-end.

They spent that afternoon going to a couple of huge malls, just walking around. Molly had changed to a very short green skirt and a matching little tube top. She knew how much showed by watching all the smiles and grins she was putting on the guy's faces. It made her feel good to know that she could do that to the guys. When they went back to the hotel, Molly again caused some smiles as they walked across the lobby, and took the glass elevator up to the third floor.

They showered and before they got dressed Charlie told Molly to lay down on the bed. She started to close the drapes. "Leave them open!" said Charlie.

He opened a small black case that she hadn't noticed before. He laid an assortment of vibrators, dildos, a butt plug, a bottle of lube, and some jewelry on the night stand by the bed. Molly had never seen or experienced any of these things before.

Charlie picked up one of the vibrators and started teasing her pussy with it. When he ran it up over her clit she exploded! She couldn't remember ever cumming so hard. Charlie spoke, "You will experience all of it before the week-end is over."

He picked up some sort of jewelry off the night stand. He leaned down and sucked on her right nipple. It got hard and was poking out. He put the small clamp on the end of the chain over her nipple and tightened it. "How tight can you stand it?" he asked.

She gasped. It hurt, but it also felt very naughty. She moaned "It's okay". Charlie did the same thing to her other nipple.

"Now put on the black skirt and blouse. Some stockings and your black heels." Molly got up and started putting her stockings on. She slipped the skirt up over her hips. Every time she moved, the chain between the nipple clamps swung, tugging on her nipples. She slipped the black blouse on and started to button it up.

"Only three buttons", said Charlie.

Charlie was dressed by now. Nice slacks, a sport shirt, and loafers. He looked very handsome. "Come stand beside me in front of this huge mirror"' said Charlie. "Don't we make a nice couple?"

Molly walked over and stood beside Charlie. He put his arm around her. She looked in the mirror. Was that really her, wearing a skirt that barely covered her pussy, and a blouse that the nipple clamps and the drape chain showed very plainly thru? This must be a new Molly.

They went down the elevator and into the hotel lounge. Charlie said, "Lets have a couple of drinks to help you relax." After she had a couple of drinks Molly started to relax. And it wasn't that brightly lit in the lounge. The waiter sure seemed to be paying a lot of attention to them. Especially to her.

Charlie said, "I'm hungry, let's go eat." They got up and Charlie told the waiter that they were going into the hotel restaurant for dinner. To please just send the check over to the restaurant and he would pay it when they were finished. When they walked out to cross the lobby Molly realized how bright it was. Several men said good evening to them as they passed. The maitre de seated them in a booth.

Dinner was wonderful. Again, Molly noticed that the waiter gave them excellent service, always checking on them. She knew why. Charlie paid the bill and they left the restaurant. They walked across the lobby hand in hand and went up on the glass elevator. When they got off the elevator it was just a short way down one hallway to their room.

"Unbutton your blouse!" Said Charlie. Molly wasn't sure that she had heard him right. "Unbutton your blouse and let it hang open. If we meet anyone between here and our room, do not reach up to close it!" Molly unbuttoned her blouse. It hung open several inches. Her nipples weren't exposed, but the drape chain was and it was very obvious what it was attached to.

Just as they got to their door another couple came out of a room a little beyond theirs. Molly was about to panic. Charlie held her hand tightly while he unlocked the door. Then he waited. As the other couple went by, Molly heard the man excitedly ask the woman, "Did you see that?!" Charlie opened the door and turned the lights on as they went in.

"I'm glad to see that my submissive Molly is learning to be very naughty. You were a good girl today. Now, strip!" Charlie walked over to the bed and turned the covers down. He moved the pillows to the middle of the bed. "Right here", he said, patting the pillows.

"Aren't you going to close the drapes?" Molly asked. Charlie answered, "No, Maybe someone will see what I'm doing to you, and it will make them horny!" I hope they are not alone, 'cause if they are they will either have to satisfy them selves, or go to sleep frustrated."

Molly got on the bed and laid down with her ass up on the pillows.

Charlie came and stood by the bed as he undressed. Just shoes and socks, his shirt and slacks. Charlie never wore underwear. His cock was sticking straight out. As hard as if it were a bone. Charlie removed the clamps from Molly's nipples. As the blood rushed back in, her nipples tingled. What a sensation.

An hour later Molly was exhausted. Charlie had used several of the toys he had brought on her. He had lubed a small butt plug and put it up her very tight asshole before he gave her the fucking of her life. He was so turned on by the activities of the day, that he stayed hard for the whole hour. Finally, he grunted and deposited a huge load of cum, deep in her pussy. Molly didn't know how many times she had cum. It must have been at least a dozen times. She had never experienced sex this intense! Molly knew that she wanted more if it. Lots more of it! She thought, "I never want to lose Charlie, so I will do anything he wants me to."

Charlie was propped up on his arms. His cock was starting to soften, but was still in Molly's cunt.

In the most authoritative voice Molly had ever heard he said,

"You will accept me as your master.

You will be my very submissive Molly!

You will be a very naughty little girl for me. Won't you?"

Molly whispered, "Yes, Yes, and Yes! Anything you want! I promise." Charlie knew she would not break a promise.

Charlie said, "Living with me will be a wild ride. You will never be bored. You will be moving in with me when we get back to San Diego. Any questions?"

Molly answered, "No Sir!"

"But may I say one thing?"

"Tell me." said Charlie.

Molly drew a deep breath, not knowing for sure what she was getting herself into and spoke, "Don't ever stop!"

...To be continued.

Questions, Comments or suggestions are welcome. E-Mail me.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers
12