Submissive Molly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up and savored the cool liquid as it went down his throat.

He thought, "Man that tastes good. Tastes almost as good as pussy juice!"

Martha said, "Okay, you bad little boy, break time is over. Lay down over the pillows on your tummy, but hold your chest up off the bed with your arms."

Charlie obeyed!

Martha got on the bed and positioned herself under Charlie so her pussy was right under his mouth. Molly got on the bed between Charlie's legs.

Molly told Charlie, "You're going to eat Martha's pussy again. She really liked you doing it. I'm going to SPANK your ass again because I liked doing it!"

Charlie's thoughts were a jumble. "Molly liked spanking him?" He hoped she didn't like it too much, he didn't know how much of it he could take. And that damn butt plug was still up his ass!

Charlie lowered his head to Martha's pussy. Charlie loved to eat pussy and Martha had a nice one. Different from his Molly. Martha had a thick tangle of pubic hair to deal with. He was glad his Molly always kept hers shaved smooth.

As Charlie took the first long lick up Martha's slit,

Molly delivered the first smack to his ass with the paddle.

His asshole puckered tightly around the butt plug.

After just a few minutes, Martha was dripping lots of juices for Charlie to lick up. He thought his ass was going to burst into flames it was so hot from the 100 spanks he had vaguely heard Molly count as she thoroughly spanked his ass. All this must be round number eight!

Charlie heard Molly asking him a question. "Are you ready for the grand finale, Charlie? Two things happening at the same time?"

He spoke in a raspy voice, "What ever you want to do."

Molly told Charlie to raise up on his knees for a minute. When he did she tossed a couple of the pillows on the floor, leaving just one. Martha scooted down right in front of Charlie and put her ass up on the pillow. Her legs were spread wide, around him.

Molly spoke up, "Charlie, you were a good little boy and took your punishment like a man. I'm going to reward you now. I'm going to let you fuck Martha for as long as you want to. But, while you are fucking her, I'm going to be fucking your ass with the strap-on!

Any questions?" She pulled the butt plug out of his ass as she finished speaking.

Charlie answered, "No, my Mistress Molly."

Charlie leaned down and slowly eased his swollen cock into Martha's dripping pussy. He pushed it in as deep as he could get it.

Molly said, "Spread your legs for me Charlie."

Charlie was up on his knees to be the right height to reach Martha's cunt. He moved his knees apart a ways.

Molly said, "That's nice, your asshole is just begging to be fucked."

She put the well lubed dildo against Charlie's tightly puckered hole. "Relax, it will go in easier. That's what you tell me."

Molly slowly pushed the fake cock up his ass until her pelvis was tight against his hot ass. "Charlie, your ass is really hot! Has someone been spanking you?"

Charlie just moaned.

Charlie had wanted to fuck Martha for a long time. He figured this would be his one and only chance, so he was going to fuck for as long as he could last. Or for as long as his ass lasted with Molly fucking it!

They got into a rhythm, with Charlie thrusting forward in Martha's pussy, and then back onto Molly's fake cock with his asshole as she thrust into him. Back and forth they went. Charlie was really glad he had developed amazing self control over the years. He wanted this to last for a long time.

After Martha had climaxed several times, and Molly had climaxed a couple of times from thrusting into Charlie with the base of the dildo bumping into her mound and rubbing on her clit, Charlie decided his asshole couldn't take any more. He increased his speed, stroking in and out, and shot the huge load that had been building up in his balls over the last few hours deep into Martha cunt!

It was a good thing both girls were on the pill.

This had been one hell of a surprise! They all uncoupled and went into the bathroom. The shower was a huge, oversize one with tile everywhere. There was plenty of room for three. They washed each other using lots of soap, making sure everything was clean. When they got out, they stood in a triangle, with everyone drying the one in front of them.

They all walked, or more like stumbled and staggered, out to the living room and sank down on the couch.

Every one was exhausted, but smiling.

Molly spoke first, "Charlie, I wanted to do something extra special for you, a little token of my love for you. I got to give you both of your fantasies in a wild way. Martha got her horny brains fucked out.

And I got to see what it feels like to be in charge!"

Martha was next, "I don't know how to thank you two. I've never experienced anything like this. Never! I've been so horny since I broke up with John! There just doesn't seem to be any good men left out there. Molly, Charlie, you two really made my day!"

Charlie sat listening to his Molly and her friend Martha. He paused, trying to get his thoughts in order. He wanted to be sure what he said came out right. "You two have just totally amazed me! My mind has been in scrambleville since I got home. Every muscle in my body is aching, my ass is still stinging from the last spanking. I'm exhausted, spent, wiped out, done in." He paused a moment, "And the luckiest son-of-a-bitch in the whole fucking world! Thank you!!!"

*

Questions, comments, or suggestions are welcome.

Feel free to e-mail me.

12