Submissive Sally Ch. 01

Story Info
Secret sub fantasy.
1.5k words
4.37
47.2k
27
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

Sally is laid on the bed with her arms above her head, tied by silk scarves to the headboard. Her eyes are covered by a satin red blindfold and a penis gag is in her mouth. She's wearing black stockings, a satin red Demi bra with her nipples on show, red high heels with no panties covering her shaved pussy. I am naked, with a raging hard on, playing with her body. She's squirming, moaning around the gag, as my hand goes to her pussy and finds her clit. I rub gently as she is already red around there from the fucking I gave her an hour ago and I am back for more. She has been in this position for quite some time only being set free for the bathroom and to have a drink. She loves it.

You see Sally is a submissive wife who likes nothing more than being in this situation with no control over what I do to her! This started last year when our sex life was a typical married one, sex in missionary or maybe "spoons", with the occasional blowjob. She didn't like to swallow my cum or me to suck her cunt but I loved her all the same.

This changed one night after a meal and drinks at a new restaurant close to our neighbourhood. I was driving, it was my turn, Sally was drinking. She has a beautiful body for a 35yr old and she knows it. She dresses sexily whenever we go out. She loves wearing stockings and even has a few pairs of crotchless panties for special occasions. I know when she wears these I'm in for a good fuck!

We very rarely argue, we usually just beg to differ but this night we fell out over some trivial thing to do with the meal. I'd tried to calm her down but she was on the case all the way back to our house. When we got home she stormed off to bed without saying anything and by the time I got there, after a whisky or two, she was tucked under the bedsheets. I wasn't too happy with her I can tell you but thinking I'll just slide in next to her and rub my cock around her arse cheeks, we would be OK.

I felt my cock stiffen as I moved towards her and began slowly dry humping her. She was not too keen on this movement and tried to move away from me. I was having none of this so putting my arm over her waist I pulled her back onto my cock. She began to struggle against me and this only heightened my arousal and my cock stood to attention pressing against her puckered brown hole. She struggled more when she felt this as we'd never tried anal sex. I wasn't particularly bothered about doing that now, it was just the position I found myself. We hadn't spoken since she got out of the car so pulling her harden to me I said,

"Don't struggle or I'll have to restrain you and I'll fuck you anyway, it's your choice."

She move about some more and I'm sure I heard a little moan. I pressed my cock forward against the resistance of her sphincter, still no plans to fuck her arse. I reached for her nipples and they were rock hard! This is a true sign she's horny as hell. I gently twisted one between thumb and forefinger and she moaned again, only louder this time.

"You horny bitch, you like the idea of me tying you down don't you?"

She moved slightly so my cock was now rubbing against her very wet pussy. I rubbed the head against her and she tried to push back onto me. I wasn't having that as I'd realised I had found her secret fantasy. I slid from the bed and found two scarves and a pair of her panties. I returned to her side of the bed so she could see me. I leaned forward and said to her,

"Give me your hands you dirty girl, now I know what you really want."

She moved slightly and, without any hesitation, offered them to me. I quickly tied her wrists together, watching her face as I did so, expecting her to pull away. Her eyes seemed somehow staring and glazed and I'm sure she had a slight smile. I decided to stay where I was and use my new found power over her. Holding her arms by the scarves I leaned forward so my cock was just near her face. Sometimes she'd shy away if she didn't want to do this but not this time.

I pushed forward pressing my hard on to her lips, "Suck my cock, now!" She opened her lips immediately and I slowly began to fuck her face. Not good enough for Sally she was trying to swallow me whole her face fucking my cock! I couldn't believe this was real!

"Oh, that's a good girl, suck me. Feel my knob in your throat. You want my cum in your mouth don't you my slut?"

I'd never dared use this kind of language before but I had her where I wanted. She moaned loudly and tried to get my whole cock in her mouth! I was ready to cum but wanted to see how far I could take this. I reluctantly pulled my cock away from her and before she could react I pushed her panties in where my cock had been. This shocked her but instead of trying to force them out she moaned into them! More surprise! I was soon in bed beside her with my cock between her cheeks again. She pushed back onto me and this time my cock head slid into her soaking cunt. I pushed into her and she gasped into the makeshift gag. I ploughed into her as if she were a rag doll and she responded wildly, moaning and wriggling about. I went further and as I fucked her I put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't lose the gag. This seemed to turn her into a raging nympho! Wow was I shocked by this reaction!

I was on a roll and decided to talk dirty again.

"Come on baby, cum for me, cum on my cock, squirt for me as I fuck you! Come on, I'm going to fill you full of spunk!"

We fucked each other and came together in a frenzy. I'd never seen her so randy before and as she came down I removed the now soaked panties from her mouth and began to pull my cock from her pussy. She pushed back not allowing my now deflating cock to be removed.

She spoke for the first time, "Jesus Christ, that was amazing! Keep me like this, I want more, fuck me more. I'll do whatever you want so long as we do this more often. Come round to my side I want to suck you hard again!"

Fucking hell, I couldn't believe what she'd said. We usually fell asleep after sex but this was going to be different. I slid from her and moved round to her face. She moved both hands, still tied together, and held my balls and began to suck me hard again. She slid her tongue over my hardening helmet and as she pulled away she said,

"Come on fuck my face, talk dirty, tell me what you want, I'm all yours!" and then slipped my now hard cock back into her mouth!

"Suck my cock my slut, feel that big ridge over your tongue. I'm going to fill your mouth with cum, just like I did you pussy! Make me cum!" I began fucking her face and within minutes I was shooting jets of spunk into her mouth as I held her head firmly.

"Oh fuck that's fantastic! Yesssss!" I cried as I emptied my balls into her again.

I relaxed my grip and Sally just slowly sucked me dry, I could see she was swallowing my cum! I moved back to bed and we both fell asleep without saying another word and woke the next day with her hands still tied. I released her and let her sleep a little longer.

That was the beginning of our adventure into light bondage. She began to shave her pussy regularly and I often licked and sucked her to orgasm. We both went online and bought several items including ball-gags, a penis gag, a few blindfolds and furry handcuffs. She's not only my wife but also my whore when I tie her up.

Sally likes to show off her body and she sometimes goes out without panties but she hasn't plucked up the courage to flash herself at anyone yet. She'll get there with my encouragement. Her choice of clothing has become sexier too (see through blouses, a short leather skirt and dresses that show off her cleavage).

We set out rules and limit ourselves to these sessions so we will not tire of them.

Tonight is one of our weekend date nights and I'm about to finish what I started!

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers