Submissive Sally Ch. 02

Story Info
More submission for Sally.
1k words
4.34
29.9k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers

Sally had become a different woman and loved the idea of going out dressed to kill in short skirts, see through blouses, half cup bras and no panties! We would always be together and since I bought a car with blacked out rear windows she would sit in the backseat and open her legs to play with her shaven haven as I drove. She got great pleasure from this but I had to wait, usually most of the night, with a stonking hard-on. It's difficult covering yourself as you walk in a restaurant or bar!

We had been out for a meal and she was really juiced up when we got to bed and I said, "OK lady I'm tying your arms and ankles tonight, a nice red ball gag and no blindfold. You will keep your stockings and bra on too". She laid on top of the bed, as I got the gear together, watching me intently and with a smile on her ruby red painted lips. As she watched I stripped and went over to where she lay on her side facing me. She reaches for my cock but I pulled away. As much as I would have loved her to suck my cock until I came, I had another place for it.

I tied her wrists and her ankles and before the gag went in I relented and, because I'm a sucker for a blowjob, gave her my cock to suck. She gobbled me down into her throat and I gave her a few strokes and then withdrew, slipping the ball gag into her mouth and around her head. She "hmmpft" a little as I'm sure she wanted to suck me off completely!

I got on the bed beside her and slid my cock between her arse cheeks and onto her soaking pussy lips. I reach over to play with her clit too.

"Is that nice my slut? You ready for some cock and a good fucking? Don't move unless I tell you to, I'm taking you like this tonight."

Sally moaned into the gag and was pushing her cunt up to my cock. I let her slide my circumcised cock head into her sopping cunt. I pushed slowly into her until I was ball deep in her. She began trying to ride me but as she was on her side I had all the control so was able to fuck her at my pace. She moaned loudly into the gag as I withdrew my cock almost out of her and then gently slid back into her, pulling her hips back to me as I did so. I rested when all the way back in and I could tell she was almost ready to cum for me. I wanted more, she'd teased me all night so I was ready to get some payback!

I began to fuck her slowly again and reach for her cheeks and spread them gently with my thumbs. I slid my left hand between them and found her puckered hole and ran a finger up against it. I'm sure she was to near her orgasm to notice. I rubbed my fingers along side my cock for lubrication and brought them back to play with her arse hole. Again she carried on with my cock fucking her and I ran my finger over her hole pushing against her sphincter. She stopped moving as she realised what I was up to.

"What's the matter darling? Don't you like that? I think you do my little slut!"

I pushed on and managed to get my finger in to her as she tensed. I left it there and rubbed around it with my other fingers and began fucking her again. This had the desired effect on Sally and she relaxed as her desire to cum took over again allowing me to move my finger in and out of her bum hole and try to push another finger in. I succeeded and if I was going to fuck her arse for the first time, then time was running out as she was ready to cum. I slid my cock out of her cunt and moved my fingers from her arse hole to her wet lips and began rolling her clit between thumb and forefinger. She was groaning into the gag as I eased my cock up against her puckered and lubricated hole. I pushed against her and although she was almost there she froze slightly but I pushed harder until just the head slipped passed her resistance.

I stooped for her to get used to this new feeling as she was panting heavily. I had visions of her eyes being wide open and I wanted more!

"Ok my bitch I'm going to take your virgin arse now and fuck you till I spunk in you!"

I began to push further into her and she squealed through the gag but this just made me want to give her my all. I pressed on and rested when I was almost all the way in so she could became accustomed to my intrusion. She relaxed a little and I played with her clit again, "I'm going to make you cum like never before, you will feel like your cumming in your arse!"

Again I moved slowly to start with but my cock had never been harder than now. I started to fuck her arse and she responded to me as she became used to my cock. I fucked her faster because I was getting close too. She even began to push back as she got closer herself. The sheer thought of finally fucking Sally's arse sent me through one of the biggest comes I've ever had and as I shot my spunk into her bowels she came, screaming around the ball gag!

As we came down from such a high she gurgled with pleasure around the gag and pushed back onto my now slowly deflating cock. I set her free and we got into bed and slept in each other's arms.

I have more plans for my Sally now. Hope she likes them!

Melbod1
Melbod1
74 Followers