Submissive Stocking Slut

Story Info
The beginiing of a beautiful relationship.
1.8k words
4.43
99.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You read about Internet romances all the time but I wanted to share this one with the readers because this exceeded my wildest expectations. I love discussing the subject of stockings, garter belts and spiked heels on net. End up talking with more men on the subject than women. You should also know that I love wearing them myself. I am not a true cross dresser, nor am I feminine but I do enjoy the look and feel of them.

One afternoon I was chatting on the subject when a female contacted me who loved to wear sheer stockings and heels. She was impressed with my screen profile and wanted to chat with me. I am usually suspicious with female screen names, as I have found they are usually men posing as women.

Never one to take a chance, we began conversing on this wonderful subject. She told me that she loved to wear lace top stockings with seams down the back and loved the attention she received when wearing. I told her that I preferred women who were into the classic 100% nylons, such as Full Fashioned and my all time favorites reinforced heel and toe stockings with a sling back shoe or sandal. I was also honest with my love of wearing them myself at times, that really got her interested in me even more.

We chatted for more than three hours on the subject. She told me that we lived less than 40 minutes from each other and knowing that she was so close, I asked if she would like to meet from Brunch the following Sunday. To my surprise she accepted but asked if she could call me on the phone. I gave her my number and she call immediately. We really hit it off on the phone and talked for another hour. There was no talk of sex just stockings and our personal lives.

I asked her if she would like me to bring some RH&T stockings for her to try and she thought that would be a wonderful idea and before we ended the conversation she confirmed our meeting Sunday. She suggested a place close to her that she enjoyed and it was a date.

Those 5 days were the longest I can ever remember getting though. I was early at the restaurant and waiting in the foyer when this 46-year-old woman entered in sheer black seamed stockings and 4-inch pumps. I was having a difficult time getting my eyes to hers as I glazed over those legs. The moment of truth, our introduction was one of the most stressful situations of my life. You never know meeting someone this way, how it will go. I am not Tom Cruise but not a troll either but she seems please with my appearance and we went in from Brunch.

We were sat in a booth and I was disappointed that I could not view those legs during our meal. We continued to discuss our personal lives with some very spotty conversation about stockings and her legs in them. I could never keep her on the subject for very long. When we finally ended our meal and we in the parking lot, I asked if I could see her again. Her response surprised when she stated that she was hoping that I would come back to her place for dessert, which was a dream come true for me.

I followed her home and when I entered I brought in with me the 3 pair of RH&T stockings that I had promised. The hopes of seeing her in them were beginning to arouse me just having them in my hand. I had selected 3 different colors, jet black, off black and coffee bean.

I sat down in the living room sofa while she offered me a drink. I loved watching her walk away in those seamed stockings as she when to get them. She sat down next to me and finally noticed my offerings. I handed her the box they were in and sat in sheer pleasure while I watch her open them and take them out one at a time. Just seeing her hold them in the hand and slide her finger over them was making me crazy. She marveled at their sheerness and told me she has never worn anything like this before. She would lay one down on the coffee table as she picked up another pair. She was enjoying looking at each one slowly as to maximize the tease that she knew she had going. When she had looking at the last pair, she motioned to her legs and told asked me if I like what she was wearing. I told her honestly that I did but that nothing could compare to the ones on the table.

She than asked if I would like her to wear a pair for me. I told her that nothing would make me happier. I suggested the jet black which I find so sexy with those dark reinforcements. She told then that she would have to take them upstairs because she needed to get a garter belt to wear them with as she lifted her skirt up just enough to show me the lace top thigh highs.

As a sat there waiting for her, my thoughts of her in those jet black RH&T stockings were making me adjust my manhood constantly. She did not make we wait very long as she walked down the stairs in a red satin knee length robe, those incredible stockings and a pair of 5 inch mules that she could gracefully walk in. I was in HEAVEN.

She sat on the sofa next to me and slid her hands up and down the sheer black nylon asking me what I thought, as her eyes already knew the answer from the lump in my slacks. We kissed passionately and my hand groped her leg in those stockings. I could contain myself no long as I dropped to the floor and began working my way from her feet to garter tabs. She opened her legs wide enough for me to begin licking her. I ate her to 2 intense orgasms before she finally begged me to stop my hands never leaving those stockinged legs. As we both rested, she asked me if I liked my women helpless when taking them? I was not clear at first what she was talking about.

She told me that she love to be tied and submissive to her men. I was not about to deny her anything. She picked up a pair of stockings still on the coffee table and told me that these would be perfect to tie her in. This was a first for me but the thought of using more stockings made it all that more exciting. I took the first stocking and tied her legs together at the ankles.

The draped coffee bean nylon was an erotic contrast to the sheer jet black that she was wearing. I asked if she wanted her hands tied in the front or the back and she wanted them behind her. First, I slipped off the robe and tied her hands tightly together. So there was my new stocking slut bound in sheer stockings while wearing them with just a garter belt and high heels.

I asked her if she was aroused and she told me that she was very much but wanted me to tell her want a slut she was and the things that I was going to do to her that she was helpless to prevent. I began getting into the role-playing mood.

I stood before her still dressed and began to call her a helpless slut who would be forced to pleasure me in every way. She squirmed and pressing her legs tight together. I knew she was getting wet while I was verbally abusing her. The more I talked the hotter she got. I decided to see just how far she would go with this fantasy. I began to ask her how many different situations she would enjoy. Would she lick another woman's pussy for me? Would she take on a room full of men dressed and bound? Would she swallow load of hot cum for me? Her answer to all of these was YES. I asked if she had ever done any of these things for real and she told me NO.

I was beginning to feel the need to start my own sexual gratification with her. I tool the last pair of off black stockings that were still on the table. I used the first the blindfold her, gently tying the stocking around her head. I began to remove my clothing. My cock was rock hard and I told her to open her mouth for me. I rubbed my cock over her lips, asked her if she would suck me to completion. She told me that she wanted my cock and she would take all the cum I could feed her.

Slowly, I entered her mouth and proceeded to see how much of my 6 inches she was willing to take down her throat. She handled it easily. My moaning and telling her what a cock sluts she was, was having the desired effect on both of us. I told her that when I came she was to hold it all in her mouth for me. I did now wanted her to swallow it before I told her to. Faster I fucked her sweet mouth, telling her to make her mouth feel like a hot pussy. I knew that it was just a few moments before I was going to explode into her waiting mouth. I did not warn her but she knew I was ready to fill her mouth.

The volume was immense and she held it all in her mouth as instructed. My hand began stroking my cock to unload every drop. My knees were buckling from the experience and I had to sit down next to her before I fell. I turned her face to me and told her to show me her reward for being my slut. On her tongue, was my white cum load and I was so turned on looking at that, I placed my mouth on hers and kissed her passionately as we shared my cum. I then directed her to swallow the rest

I then removed her blindfold and kissed her again. She told me that sharing my cum with me was the most erotic thing she had ever done. She loved it and had an orgasm was we did it. I told her that I was so into eating cum and that I would always do that with her. I also told her that I was going to fuck her and eat my cum out of her pussy after. This was going to be the beginning of a beautiful relationship.