Submissive Surprise

Story Info
Controlled by my Master, I have group sex at a motel.
1.3k words
3.99
32.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the phone call would be coming that afternoon, but I had no idea what would happen next. I just knew I had to obey. I went through my day mechanically, my lips moving and my fingers typing as I sat in meetings and sent messages to my colleagues. But my whole inner being was already completely wrapped up in being fully submissive, and my cunt was throbbing with the need to give up all control.

At 2:48 pm, it rang. I answered immediately, my face a mask. "Hello?"

"Report to the Super 8 Motel in Federal Way at 6 pm. Room 109. There will be a key for you at the front desk." The line went dead.

I'll be honest. I love everything about motel encounters. The sleaze, the anonymity, the contrast from my daily life. I love the look on the girl's face at the front counter, when I arrive, dressed to fuck. Does she think I'm an escort or cheating on my husband? I love both those scenarios. Standing there with my tits hard-nippled under my skimpy top, asking for my room key - or sometimes, arriving first to check in and asking for three or four room keys, letting her know with a little smirk that I'm planning one of my orgies.

But this time, it was all of out of my control.

I left work early and arrived at the Super 8 just before 6. The lobby was empty, but there were a few people in the coffee shop, including two uniformed female flight attendants. I got my key and headed down the hallway to the ground-floor room.

When I opened the door, he was standing there, wearing the black rubber German fetish mask he hasn't worn in a long time, along with a form-fitting black T-shirt, dark slacks, and leather shoes. His eyes met mine with intensity.

He took me by the wrist, kissed me hard on the mouth, and then pushed me hard up against the wall. I gasped as I always do, loving the sensation of him pinning me and controlling me. My legs felt weak and my cunt was dripping. He groped my breasts freely before releasing me.

"Strip for me," he ordered. "Place your clothes neatly on the bed."

I obeyed under his watchful gaze. I'd been wearing cheap, nasty black lace underwear all day at work: crotchless panties with a tiny thong riding hard up against my asshole, and a bra with the nipples cut out. I exhibited myself for his pleasure as I finished undressing.

There was a high-backed chair against the far wall, just left of the big window overlooking the parking lot. The curtains were wide-open. On the bed lay new lengths of bondage rope, a pair of handcuffs, two ankle clamps, and a blindfold.

He sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here," he ordered. I lay naked over his lap, ass poised for whatever he wanted to dish out. He ran his hand lightly over my curves before bringing it down, hard, over and over again. I screamed out and tried to wriggle away, but he held me in place, spanking me, giving me such pleasure right on the edge of pain.

Shit, I love being treated this way. I raised my head and saw a young couple about to get into their car outside, their eyes turned curiously toward our window. I hoped they had heard me screaming with excitement and being disciplined - the look on their faces told me they had.

I realized that anyone walking through the parking lot who came close enough could see everything happening inside this room. That sent another jolt of arousal through me.

He eased me off his lap and I stood. He pointed to the chair and I sat down at once, my ass tingling hard with submission.

After handcuffing me with my hands behind the chair, he tied me up tighter than I've ever been tied up before. The ropes cupped and clenched my tits, forcing them to stand out with obscenely engorged nipples. He attached the ankle clamps to the chair legs and now there was no way I could move whatsoever.

I stared up at his masked, implacable face. He kissed me again on the mouth and then put the blindfold on me. I was completely helpless.

He stroked my nipples and then pinched them hard. I let out a long, raw, rough cry. What the fuck was going on here?

He stepped away. In the darkness, there was suddenly music, heavy and filling the room: a woman singing high and plaintive in a Middle Eastern language with a heavy, throbbing, techno beat. My body wanted to move, but I was completely immobile.

I heard the door open. Above the music, I detected the voices of women. What was going on? I felt people surrounding me, the scent of mango perfume, soft hands. Oh my God. I was about to experience group sex in bondage - without consultation or consent. Was it the flight attendants from the lobby? I didn't know or care. It felt so fucking good.

"You - take her left nipple," came his dark voice, cutting through the music. "And you - the other side." Long hair brushed against my cupped, clamped tits as I felt the incredible sensation of women's tongues sucking my nipples into their mouth. I heard a loud grunt of excitement in the background - oh yeah. I could tell there was a guy watching me and jacking off to the sight. That got my clit absolutely engorged, as I love being watched and fucking appreciated.

It turned into an anything-goes feel out party. As the music got darker and heavier - with forceful mantra chanting and heavy bass rhythms - I felt different people inserting their fingers into my soaked cunt. Male or female, it didn't fucking matter. I just needed my cunt filled. That's how it is when you're bi, submissive, and acting out a bondage fantasy at a motel.

I loved hearing the women leaning in to make filthy comments into my ear: "I love worshipping your tits, hon." "Ever sat on a younger woman's face? If not, I hope I'm your first." "What do you think about anal play? Would you like me to take off my wedding ring and slowly slide my lubed fist straight up your ass?"

God, I was writhing, trying to get free so fucking bad, but I couldn't. I felt another chair being positioned in front of me. What for? Moments later, I realized the answer when one of the women thrust her warm, full ass into my face.

"Lick her asshole," came the dark voice in my ear again. He clamped my nipple at the same instant, and I screamed out and obeyed, lapping at her unshaved hole. It felt so good: the pain, the intensity, the giving in to my dark desires. I love performing analingus. God, I hoped this was being filmed or photographed.

Moaning, the woman finally stepped away. The other one took her place. As I began to lick her smooth asshole, trying to push my tongue inside her, another shock of pleasure hit me as I felt a Hitachi Magic Wand buzzing against my hugely aroused, soaked cunt.

I let out a loud scream of enjoyment and then felt a hand grabbing me by the hair, forcing me to tonguefuck the woman's asshole. "Yeah, go ahead - ejaculate on her!" said the dark voice to someone else. Another grunt and then there was hot cream spurting once, twice, three times, all over my well-tortured tits.

I came enormously, letting everyone feel me up all over, the women wiping their pussies on me, and my masked hero shooting another thick load right on my face.

I was only released from my blindfolded bondage after everyone but the soon-to-be-unmasked man had left. After that, it was hot showers, cuddles, and Thai take-out food.

Needless to say, you can see why I love the deviance of the anonymous motel encounter lifestyle.