Submissive's Journey 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers

We had them – and we had them good.

A feeling of relief washed over me. We held the power of not only their jobs, but also the possibility of putting them into jail for quite some period of time. Their "insurance policy" of having readily available sex slaves was now turned completely against them.

Once the enormity of their situation sank in, they capitulated. Scurrying to get our clothes, they apologized profusely, begging us not to turn them in. Once we were dressed, they drove us back to where our car was parked, trying to be so chivalrous that Mistress and I were having a hard time keeping straight faces. We were trying hard not to laugh at this sudden change in their behavior.

That was not actually the last time that we saw Charlie and Bill. They still patrol "our" forest. Sometimes we encounter them on our walks. We no longer bother to hide from them, and, if Mistress is feeling generous, she sometimes has me give them a hand job or a blow job.

I don't mind one bit. It's very different doing this when you are the person with the upper hand. But, when Mistress and I go outdoors to other places, we are much more careful. We don't want to risk getting caught again. We might not get out of it so easily.

I know you are wondering. Yes, we still have the pictures.

(continued in part 20)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,256 Followers
12