Submit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers

During the many minutes of silence, Carl had time to think of what he had done and how he had humiliated this girl. He wasn't a violent person. He was never dominating like this. He had always been the nice guy--usually the too nice guy. But now, at a time when he expected and wanted to feel truly awful, Carl couldn't help but be turned on. It was so wrong. He might have actually been hurting Heather! Sure, he never threatened her, but that didn't make what he did right. And yet he was growing another hard on already. He tried to ignore it, hoping it would go away.

Heather was the first to get up. She did so quietly, sitting up and turning to sit on the edge of the bed, and then slowly sliding down the side of the bed until she gently collapsed onto the floor. Carl felt so bad and was so scared that he was cold, sweating, and shaking, yet his erection remained.

When he finally had the nerve to look Heather in the eye again, he saw that she didn't have that blank face anymore. This was worse; she had crossed her arms over her breasts, her face was red, and tears were dripping from her eyes as she gently weeped. He tried to come up with something to say, hoping that if it didn't save his soul, it would at least save him from prison.

"I don't want you to fuck my face with your cock," she sobbed softly. And then, though for only a fraction of a second, Heather's sad, horrified expression flashed him a genuine, crystal clear, excited grin...

As Carl finished describing his story, both he and Cindy came to their own revelations. He now understood what he wanted in life, and it wasn't the rather boring sex his wife had been giving him. She had been good, but hadn't allowed him to be himself, and if he ever showed her, she wouldn't understand. He had fallen into a trance with his life, and recalling this event had stirred him awake.

For her part, Cindy now knew exactly what she had to do to win Carl over...and she became intensely wet at the thought of it...

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Carl and/or Cindy, check out 'In The Dark', and 'XOXO'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,148 Followers
12