Submit For Love

Story Info
My husband teaches me a well earned lesson.
1.6k words
4.05
91.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caitvicky
caitvicky
30 Followers

The sounds of a strong hand hitting bare skin. The harsh smack of the paddle against my ass. These were the sounds that I imagined as I waited for my husband to come home. My ass was already sore.

Our household was always full of love, laughter and tenderness. Except for when I broke a rule. We started our journey into Domestic Discipline a year after we married. My idea originally, while my husband remained skeptical for a few months. Eventually Chris warmed up to it, and soon after that it became a regular and normal part of our lives.

The rules were simple. I needed to be respectful, keep the house clean, have dinner prepared and on the table when Chris came home. Also, I needed to keep my appearance up to par. I needed my nails always manicured, make up on and perfect, hair kept neat. I enjoyed doing all of these things. It helped define my purpose early on in our marriage.

Now almost 6 years later, and after countless spankings and various punishments, I felt a closeness to Chris that I had never felt before. He was my husband, my provider, my one true love. Even though it was my idea to begin this journey, I would still tremble at the thought of displeasing him. Today, I had displeased him.

I went to the store to pick up a few things for dinner. I got everything packed in the car and was about to pull out of my parking spot. I dropped my sunglasses, with my foot still on the gas to reverse, I bent down to get them. Then all of a sudden, I felt a jolt. I looked behind me and saw that I had backed into a car that was waiting for the spot next to me.

My heart sank. This was a brand new car that Chris bought for me on my 30th birthday last month. Immediately, I jumped out of my car to see the damage. My entire bumper was just hanging. I apologized profusely to the woman who I hit. We took pictures of the damage and exchanged information. I knew it was my fault and there was no excuse. I called to have the car towed to the mechanic shop down the road. My sister, Linda, came and drove me home.

"Why are you so nervous Caity?" Linda asked.

"Chris will be so upset with me." I said solemnly as I stared at my hands that were clenched in my lap.

"Oh honey, he'll understand, it was just an accident." She assured me.

"We'll see."

No one knew about what Chris and I did behind closed doors. So my sister didn't know the full extent of how Chris would feel and react. But I knew, and it made me sick to my stomach. When we got to my house, I was relieved that Chris wasn't home from work yet. I kissed Linda goodbye and ran into the house. I knew that tonight when I told him, things needed to be perfect.

Quickly I took a shower, got dressed and did my makeup. I had 2 hours to prepare dinner before Chris came home. In all the fuss I forgot my groceries in the car!

"Shit!!!" I exclaimed, even though Chris has told several times that I really shouldn't curse. So now, I've wrecked my brand new car, and there was no dinner to serve. I went upstairs, took off my dress and makeup and got into bed. I just stared at the ceiling for almost an hour and a half. Then I heard his car pull into the drive way. I started to tear up, I could hear the front door open and I knew he would be looking for me.

"Cait? Are you home?" He yelled with a hint of concern.

"Up here." I answered as my voice started to crack.

Chris walked up the stairs, seemingly in a hurry. I sat up in bed and brought my knees up close to me. The door was opening so I could see as he walked down the hallway. I could see a look of panic come across his face as he neared toward me. My heart started to go a mile a minute. Finally he reached the end of the long hallway and came into our bedroom.

"Hey are you okay? Where's the car?" He asked nervously.

"Chris I am so sorry!" I said between sobs.

"What the hell happened? Where's the car? Where is dinner?"

I moved to the edge of the bed, motioned for him to sit next to me. For the next 15 minutes I told him the story of the accident, and how the groceries were towed away with the car. He stayed silent as I told him everything. I was waiting for him to interrupt me and just throw me over his knee. I sort of wished he did that, just to get it over with.

Once I was finished, I started to cry and apologize over and over. He looked at me, I had seen that look many times before. I knew that I was going to be punished. I didn't know how or how severely, but I knew it would happen.

"Go in the living room and sit on the couch. I'll be there soon." Chris commanded.

Without saying a word, I got up and walked down stairs. I sat on the couch, with my hands folded in my lap, just waiting. It seemed like forever, but in reality, it was just about 10 minutes. I heard his footsteps on the stairs and my heart started racing again. He wasn't carrying any of his implements of punishment. He sat in the chair across from me.

"You know that you have really disappointed me Cait. I mean you must know that, I can see how nervous you are. I'm not mad anymore, but you do need to be punished and taught a lesson. It will hurt and you will cry. But this is for your own good. You need to learn that you need to be way more mindful than you were today." He lectured.

I knew not to say anything until the punishment was over. He beckoned me over and pulled down my panties to my ankles and bent me over his lap. This position was always so embarrassing for me. To start out, he rubbed my bare ass for a few minutes.

"Now remember, I love you and want to help you." He assured me in a calm and sweet voice.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

With each smack it got harder and harder. I tried to squirm around but he put his free arm over my back and made me immobile. Each smack stung worse too. He focused on the right cheek.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

Then onto the left cheek.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

After those fifteen spanks, I was in tears. They were streaming down my face and landing on the carpet. My face was so red and my ass was too.

"Fifteen more and then you're done." He said.

It felt like it was a hundred more. After he had finished, 30 smacks in all on my bare ass, he started to gently rub my bottom. The after-care was always my favorite part. He could be so loving and supportive. He took me in his arms and I cried into his shoulder. His kissed my cheek and told me that I was forgiven and assured me that he loved me.

With my ass stinging, I walked slowly upstairs and laid in bed on my stomach. I laid there for a few minutes in total silence. I heard Chris come upstairs. He laid next to me and rubbed my back. Chris then started to kiss me tenderly and softly. He guided my hand down into his slacks. I could feel he was hard. He always got hard after seeing me be so submissive to him. We continued to kiss and I rubbed his growing cock through his pants. He stood and took them off, then came over to my side of the bed. His cock standing straight up, I instinctively put it in my mouth and started to suck.

He watched as my head bobbed back and forth. Getting all of him into my mouth. We had worked on deep throating, so that I would no longer struggle or gag while doing it. His cock was rock hard in my mouth.

"Lay on your back baby." Chris told me.

"I'd rather not Daddy, my butt is so sore." I said meekly.

"I know you would rather not, but I want you to."

With that, I got onto my back. My red hot ass was killing me. I wanted to scream. He got on top of me and positioned himself between my legs. Chris ran his fingers up and down my slit, and commented on how wet I get from his spankings. It was true. I closed my eyes and he kissed me while his cock entered my tight, wet cunt. Chris started out slowly, working his 7 inch cock inside of me. I moan into his mouth as we kissed passionately.

"You like this honey? You like when Daddy makes love to his little girl?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh yes Daddy, I love your cock so much." I replied.

He kept at a slower pace than usual. He must have known my entire backside was killing me and wanted to be gentle. We made love like that for almost a half hour. When he came, he came inside of me. The warmth of the cum dripping out of me was always so enjoyable. After he came, he laid with me and we fell asleep together.

Not everyone agrees with Domestic Discipline, and it's not for everyone. But for me, and for Chris, it was perfect.

caitvicky
caitvicky
30 Followers