Submitted and Owned

Story Info
About a woman coming out and embracing fully her sexuality.
17.6k words
4.41
27.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Wife's Journey

Submitted & Owned

TAG: It's about a shy submissive wife coming out to acknowledge her addiction to BDSM and her training by her dominant husband leading to her losing all inhibitions and getting owned.

Note for the reader; this is not a work of fiction or fantasy. It is a true story that took place some 15 years ago while we were living in California. The events took place exactly as they were related here; nothing added to make the story more or less appealing, only my wife's name was changed to safeguard her identity while her master name is real. One thing we learned from this experience; a husband whether he is a Dom/Bull or otherwise should never be the one to train his submissive wife as you will see later in the story. It is up to each of you...the readers to make your own opinion as I am not asking for one! Thank you and happy reading.

*****

Yuko my wife is a sweet and very shy woman, and as you might have guessed she is Asian; with compact body as it is mostly the case with Asian women; she has small bones and firm body with a velvety skin; she stands 5'4" tall with black hair that cascades half way to her small back. Her breasts are really something to behold as although they are not huge since she is only a 34/36B; she is blessed with unusual set of nipples that are massive in size...both in diameter and in heights; her nipples are as large as a quarter and stands proudly at half an inch with dark areolas as large as a silver dollar. But the most noticeable feature of her unique and amazing nipples is their constant erection and sensitivity which makes dressing up for her quite a challenge to keep those nipples decent and not so obvious especially going to work.

Yuko was 30 years old when I first met her and had never been married before, she did not know much about sex or been sexually active for a woman of her age. She had a very short and inconsistent relationship with a young Asian man when she was finishing her Master degree back home in Asia.

Hence her tits stood proud and firm without the need of a bra; her cunt was extremely tight and felt like a virgin even for an average cock like mine; truth be told even today her warm constantly wet cunt is still quite tight...It felt great and heavenly every time I fucked her. Her ass is gorgeous; not huge but well shaped; round and firm without being 'muscled hard' and sits quite high with strong well toned firm thighs and well developed calves.

Unfortunately and to my utter frustration as being a BUTT man; her ass remained virgin and off limits in spite of my repeated and unrelenting demands to let me fuck her there. She would only allow me the occasional insertion of a finger in the midst of her arousal when I fuck her. Due to her sexual inexperience; her sucking was really lousy to say the least, she had no clue how to please a man's cock with her mouth and it was hard and time consuming teaching her because of her reluctance being sexually very inhibited. She came from a very conservative background and she was shielded most of her life; sent to all girls schools and living in a relatively small city; so she came to me burdened with taboos and apprehensions about anything sexual.

This is a fair depiction of my sexy wife then; some 15 years ago. Her knowledge about sex and her own sexuality was really very rudimentary and she carried too many inhibitions implanted by the society; she was very much confused about her own sexual preference and needs. Example of such inhibitions is her reluctance to suck a dick...let alone Cumming in her mouth or worse yet to swallow; having sex while lights are on or during day time; staying naked around the house or scantily dressed to make herself accessible to my touch or groping...I am sure the reader can imagine the rest!

Basically I needed to work hard on her to liberate her from all those taboos and let her live and enjoy fully the sexual activities and to discover her own sexuality without the burden of all the hypocrisy and fake Puritanism of our society. Given that these are actual events we are talking about, so try to imagine what I went through and had to endure with all the frustration to pull my sweet wife from the web she was stuck in; she was the victim of her culture and the environment she grew in! I was appalled with how she had to hide her sexuality to avoid the criticism and the stigma she could have had to face if she chose to come out and live her sexuality in the open!

After dating for few months she moved in with me; and we started to know each other better and discovering more about her life and her sexuality. Yuko is as I said before extremely shy by nature and culture; so to get her to open up to me and trust me took me a while and I had to practically dig piece by piece her thinking and thoughts. I have noticed that during one of our 'Wine & Cheese' nights at home that once she gets two glasses of wine she becomes relaxed and more eager to respond to my touching but most importantly to my questioning of her past experiences and what she likes; I even ventured in trying to find what she likes in terms of sex and she would always gets very wet during these nights.

I was flabbergasted to discover that under her shyness lay a hidden promiscuous and kinky woman; she had to keep it buried to prevent shame or being labeled as weird or abnormal woman! I found out during those evenings when my wife (GF then) has had couple of drinks how extreme was her submissiveness as well as her unusual sexual drive and preference. So I made it a point to make those wine & cheese evenings more frequent.

During one of those evenings we were having some good time and watching a porn on DVD rented on my way back from work when a scene of a woman tied up and restrained being flogged and spanked, my wife eyes were glued to the screen and she couldn't keep still; so I asked her if I should stop it if she doesn't like it? I waited for her to answer but she didn't so I sneaked my hand under her flimsy nightgown that had risen high almost to her barren cunt from all the shifting she was doing subconsciously from watching the video and I touched lightly her pussy lips; my finger was soaked from her juices since she made it a habit to sleep without underwear on my demand. It was my first concrete discovery of her sexual inclination. So I decided to pursue further my discovery about her liking before I make any final assessment.

Half way through the video her constant swinging of her legs and her restlessness while she followed the action on the screen added another thing to my list of discovery, then her breathing became laboring and shallow; her nipples grew harder than I ever seen before under the sheer material of her nightgown and kept passing her tongue over her lower lip. I pushed her thighs with my hand and she got the message and spread them wider; my finger went inside her over soaked cunt and I slid my middle finger along the length of her small slit, she let out a louder groan and she arched her lower section and shrieked. I kept finger fucking her while she watched the rest of the BDSM tape and Cumming profusely on my hand at least four times.

After the tape finished I told her to bring a towel and place it on top of the cushion she sat on as her cum had soaked the cushion. I asked her if she enjoyed the video and whether she likes such kind of movies; her face was flushed and rosy; she just nodded without saying a word and avoiding eye contact. I asked her if she had watched similar porn before and I told her that I like watching them myself, so it is more than OK if she does. Without looking at me she said that she used to watch them almost on daily basis back in Asia and masturbates in her room before she sleeps. That was the first ever revelation about her prior sexual activity!

"What do you like in these tapes?" I encouraged her to open up.

"I like to watch the woman restrained, flogged and then used without regard to what she wants" she said still not daring to look at me.

"That's good...what else do you like and what goes in your mind watching this kind of sex tapes?" I asked her again.

"I sometimes...No...I always think it is me on the screen and what the men are doing...It is done to me...I am the woman in the movie ...I have no control or say about what is happening to me and I always cum so hard just from watching without even touching myself." She admitted.

"So if I do this to you...Is it OK? Would you like me to spank you?" I ventured asking."

"I mean it is only in the movie...In my head. I don't know how I would feel if it is done in reality?" her answer wasn't too convincing.

At this point I decided to seize the opportunity to find more of what else she is keeping buried deep inside and I told her to stand up and I removed her nightgown and she stood there naked looking at the floor. I moved to the center of the Sofa and I pulled her down placing her across my lap face down and I gave her one moderate slap on her gorgeous unblemished ass cheeks, she let out a very loud moan so I followed with another slap on the other cheek and she groan again, I knew then that I had a very submissive woman and she really into BDSM and domination although she didn't realize it yet or at least accepting the fact of her sexuality.

That night I spanked her 15 times on each cheek while I pinched one of her nipple with my free hand hard making her tears up and she was Cumming all the time soaking my PJ under her loins. While I was doing this to her she was shamelessly screaming and moaning very loudly her pleasure and how much she loved it Cumming several times until her body began to tremble and spasm and then suddenly she passed out!

The next day she was kind of happy and in a good mood about what happened the night before, so she told me that her pussy is always and constantly drenched as she is always aroused and that's why she must always use panty shield to prevent her slacks and skirts from getting smeared with her juices. She is also a very fast comer, just by closing her thighs tight and some pressure on her mound she cums within few seconds!

I was the only man she ever slept with other than her Asian boy friend; and she admitted to me again that she loves to be spanked, flogged, restrained and blindfolded so I indulged her being myself a dominant and controlling man owning two married subservient women. So I began training her to be the perfect sub/slut and taught her about what it means to be a submissive/subservient slut, what she can expect of being so...What is permitted and what is demanded from her. I gave her a copy of my own Handbook for Submissive Owned Slut wrote couple of years ago for my other owned married sub women to read and to follow.

During our training and fucking sessions, I learned also that she loves to be spoken to dirty and called derogatory names; degraded; humiliated; her need for being controlled and dominated; pleasure derived from controlled pain and the utter feeling of helplessness; the surrender of her will. She would let go of some of her inhibitions and tells me about her fantasies. Some of her curiosities were about swinging, sites for BDSM, interracial relationship but mostly about what she heard from other women about being with men with huge cocks and submitting to all their demands.

It took me almost two years to complete her training in BDSM, and to be honest with my long experience in the life style I never came across any woman as submissive as Yuko...it was natural and enhanced by her sexual preference. She was so adapt in learning and following the rules and requirements in the Notebook for owned sub/slut that I gave her to memorize and live by it, however and to my total frustration I failed to make her give up her virgin ass; and her progress in giving blow job was not as good as I expected and she continued to resist swallowing my cum although she would make me cum in her mouth.

To be honest training and breaking certain barriers of a sub such as it is the case with my wife is doomed to fail as the emotional connections between us prevented me to be objective and apply the right approach; pressure/tools to remove any reticence about what I wanted her to embrace. That is why I always recommend when asked that a husband or boy friend should not be the one to train his wife/GF because of the subconscious blocking preventing him from doing what is necessary to break her will or bring her beyond all her inhibitions.

My next step was to have her go through a complete makeover to turn her from a wife to a submissive hot wife as by then I knew she was highly sexual if not already a Nymph because of her constant arousal and the need for several daily masturbation to release her urges. I went through her entire wardrobe removing all her old dresses and skirts that did not fit the image I wanted her to be, basically the ones made from thick heavy fabric and those with lining and gave them to charity, next came her lingerie; gone grandma kind of panties and large padded bras, I took her shopping at Victoria Secrets and Frederick of Hollywood for sexy and naughty lingerie and sleep wear, then buying her dresses and skirts from major retailers and some specialty stores catering to life style customers with outrageous dresses and gowns. I also bought for her high thigh boots with 4" heels, pumps and open toes dressy sandals all with 4" inches heel as well.

Once we were done I told her that she is not allowed to wear pants/slacks at any time unless going hiking or for special occasions with my prior approval, same goes for her footwear, she is to be in high heels unless it is not practical for some reasons and again she needs my approval. Panties and bras are to be donned at all times unless specific instruction given or only allowed during her periods since she is uncomfortable with tampon. I had her heavy smooth pubic hair removed at a SPA and bought a large supply of wax to maintain her cunt always clean from any hair insisting on keeping it smooth at all times, I checked myself her anus but there was no hair to be removed; she had no hair left on her body since then.

The next step was her makeup; I got her several shades of red lipstick and matching nail polish along with several different colors and instructed her to have always her nails and toes maintained and polished, as for her hair she would put it all up in Pony or Pig tail when she wears evening gowns to expose her neck most of the time, she is also forbidden to cut her hair which reaches almost to her small back and to keep it loose when she gets home.

Aiming at making her comfortable being nude and to accept others seeing her naked, I set a rule for her that the moment she gets home; she takes her cloth off and remain totally nude with only thigh high and high heels at all times while she is home and to remain so when I get visitors explaining that I would call for her to join when I want her to be there.

I informed her not to concern herself as mostly the people who would come to visit are either fellow Masters with their sub wives/GF or alone, thus she will remain nude in their presence; furthermore, she is to sit on a cushion on the floor whenever I am seated especially in the presence of my guests close enough to be touched and groped. However, she could wear a short totally see through silk or Lace robe without buttons or belt in the presence of my friends and fellow Masters when I am not around waiting for my arrival, such robe must not reach lower than the bottom of her ass cheeks leaving her totally exposed and available.

I felt that she had made enough progress in her new life style (Sub/Hot Slut Wife) I started talking to her about black men feeling that they would be the right choice in her case; I talked about their attitude and demeanor toward women in general but especially to white & Asian women. I decided to start taking her to private swingers clubs and private home parties for swinger couples, I wanted her to see what is out there and see for herself things she never knew existed or even possible in spite of the stories she heard from her work mates and other women about their sex life.

She was an instant star at these parties and both men and women tried to have her, but I made sure that she only watches; observes and learn about sex and what really happens in real life. She would see women are being exchanged and fucked in private rooms, fondled and abused on the dancing floor, some totally naked or almost; women being eaten while surrounded by many horny men groping her ass and tits; or kissing her while her husband watching or participating.

These parties were having a strong and deep effect on how she sees sex and sexuality and she would be so horny and dripping all over her thighs from watching and she would also cum several times. In one of those private parties and after we have been watching people fucking in all kind of positions and combination, a beautiful couple approached us, my wife for the occasion she wore a plead very short mini skirt of school uniform hardly reaching her ass with a see threw white buttoned lace blouse with all but one opened exposing her amazing tits with her hard swollen nipples.

They talked to us and they made it clear that they would like to swing with us, I told them that all this is new to my Pet wife and that she is only testing her liking and limits, but the woman noticed the fluster of my wife's face and she knew that my wife was extremely aroused so she suggested that we could use one of the private room the four of us and that they will just go easy with her and fool around, making her take her time and pleasure her without attempting to fuck her.

I thought that this could be also an opportunity for my sub to be with a woman and find out how she feels about it, so I agreed and we headed to the room, the couple immediately removed the two pieces of cloths my wife had (skirt & blouse) and they got naked too with the wife kissing Yuko passionately with open mouth while the husband was feeling her body and kissing her ass and fingering her slushy cunt.

Yuko was moaning and within one minute she had an orgasm while she is still being kissed by the beautiful young wife who was also kneading the pulsating hard nipples of my wife. The couple then laid down my wife on her back and the wife spread Yuko's legs and went straight to her swollen and drenched pussy lips and sucked her forcibly, the husband was sucking one of Yuko's breast and pinching the other nipple, Yuko squealed and screamed as she came again arching her mid section and pressing further her cunt to the wife eating her.

After about ten minutes of eating her cunt and finger fucking my wife hot cunt by the wife, the husband knelt behind Yuko's head and gave her his cock to suck, the guy didn't last long and when he sensed that he was about to shoot he pulled out his cock from my wife's mouth and came over her tits and belly button. I guess he was over excited rather than the performance of my hot slut wife!

The husband joined me watching now the two women, his wife went into sixty nine after she licked every drop of her husband's cum from Yuko's tits and belly and started to eat each others, in the beginning Yuko was a bit clumsy but soon she got the idea being a woman and she managed to make the other woman cum several times in her mouth...that was the first time my wife swallowed cum...a woman's cum nevertheless. After resting for a while we left the party and we stopped after that going to those parties all together...Yuko got the general idea and that was my purpose from the start.

Yuko got in the routine I set for her and we did get some visitors occasionally and she became used to have her body exposed and watched by other men and women, her submissiveness was gratifying for her and she learned that there is no shame in anything that provides her pleasure. But other than the one time she ate the woman's juices at the swinger's party, she still wasn't yielding to swallow my cum and I wasn't forcible with her, and that is the draw back when you are emotionally involved with your sub.