Submitting Myself

Story Info
One that leaves you growing with anticipation & appreciation.
980 words
3.71
11.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submitting myself to you

I can't help this. You are my divine drug and I find that I keep throwing myself at you, even if you keep rejecting me, I'm unabashed . I want the collar and choke chains. I live for your whims and fantasies. The leather tall "come fuck me as you desire" boots. I'm your thrill dispenser, your secret lover. The nipple rings and the cunt beads wrapped tightly around your little finger. My body yields willingly. My mind surrenders. Pleasure you, my master?

I love putting on the open crotchless panties,but you prefer the tiny black thongs. My large soft boobs hanging loose. I come crawling to you. Wild with desire. My curly hair untamed just like your pretty little thing. Seductive, sensual, passionate, wild, erotic, insatiable.

What would you like baby doll to do to you? How can I please you, my darling master. I sit at your feet and look at you. My eyes filled with servitude. Lip service. Tongue service. I'm good at everything. In fact my practised and perfected skills have all been my rewards for being a bad bad naughty girl.

I can't wait to see what you have in store for me. My body is glistening from the beads of sweat that have been slowly forming and finding their way down my naked form. Tracing their way down my long smooth curvy back. The dip at the small of the back and the delicate fanning out on either sides following the contours of my wide fertile hips. My large round butt cheeks and that deep crack that runs through them. You love them and you worship them. I've been taking care of my touche, master . Rubbing oil and massaging them, imaging it's your strong hands.

Automatically my bum and hips lift of the ground. I'm your erotic nymph and I'm waiting and waiting , longing for just one touch from you, master. Master please. Your teasing me, my mind is going crazy. My pussy sending electric pulses and shockwaves through me. Please, one word at least master, to escape from your lips. Look lovingly to me. I live for these small moments my lord.

One word to escape from your lips.

I'm not allowed to touch you. I'm not allowed to touch myself. I'm not allowed to speak. I must just wait. It's torture. I can't bring myself to look at you because my desires escalate tenfold. I want to take you in my loving arms and show you love no other woman can ever come even close to showing you. But I'm made to look at you and your body and your face with a neutral expression. I can't exhibit any wanton desires of pleasure. So I wait and search your face and body for any signs of expression.

You gaze over me. I know, what the sight of me does to you. My soft face and that hair tumbling around my strong shoulders. My long neck and strong jaw. You can imagine my eyes that light up every time I catch a glimpse of you looking into my eyes. My smile quickly spreading across my face and sunlight casting a new dimension to my aura. But self restrained has been put in place. Until you say I'm allowed to.

Your eyes linger for a bit and then leave my full succulent lips. Lips that enclose that wonderful tongue and warm wetness that I know, makes your head swim with raw savage desire when I open my mouth and tenderly accept your precious gift. Your eyes, look to my strong shoulders and long neck . You think, Perfect to wrap my hand around when I'm fucking her brains out. Strong shoulders indicate built for strength. It's good, since she's in for some real hard banging.

Your eyes stop and admire my full swollen heaving cream breasts. They seem to have grown and gotten even more fuller. My large brown areoles smooth and oh so soft. And my puffy nipples poking out standing proud on my chest. My memories take me back and I recall vividly your desires - wild and how you'd savagely grab them and maul them and devour them with your mouth. Your tongue sucking hard and my tits teased rock hard against the tiny electric bites. Your hand squeezing and groping and fondling my other breast. I recall moaning out with pleasure. Hurt me, squeeze me tightly. Tweak my nipples, suck me hard. It'd get me wild and squirming and on the brink of wanton desires, to do things to you. To service you and pleasure you and make sweet tender wet messy love to your cock with my mouth.

You have always loved my waist and the way my wide big hips came out from below my tiny waist. My soft stomach and flesh no glossy page model's but my very own.

My wiry pubic black hair obtrusively poking out in all directions, hiding your sweet warm place of comfort that you could lie in forever and whenever. It's yours.

My white soft thighs. The beauty lies in its soft fleshy curves enclosing my sex mound. That beautiful adequately delicious thigh gap that drives men wild. And sends you down to your deepest desires and back. My derriere your absolute favourite.

You'd love watching me model and prance around and bend over and away from you sticking my bum out and spreading my thighs slightly apart. Allowing you to glimpse my hot wet and completely soaked pussy. My thick puffy pussy lips. My labia minora , one longer than the other hanging down obscenely. My clit, turgid, swollen and pink, completely poking out from under its hood. Your mind thinks this bitch is ready for some hardcore slamming and banging . The temperature rises and so does your now fully erect hard thick cock.