Submitting to Master Dan

Story Info
Greg finally meets his Master for the first time.
771 words
3.67
48.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg took a deep breath and knocked quietly on the door.

He had been chatting with Dan online for weeks, but now they had finally arranged to meet at Dan's home. Dan had a serious dominant streak and plenty of experience with what he called "worthless slave boys". By comparison, this was all new to Greg - he'd hooked up with guys he'd met online before, but had never submitted to a master in real life. Over the course of their exchanges so far, Dan had made Greg describe in great detail exactly what he would do to please him to determine whether Greg was "worthy" of his attention. After apparently passing that test, Greg had been instructed to divulge his kinkiest fantasies and been ordered to take a series of increasingly humiliating photos to be sent to Master Dan. By contrast, Dan had shared very little, just a few photos and basic stats. It was clear from the start who the alpha male was out of the two of them.

Greg waited at the door for what seemed like an age. He started to panic that he'd got the wrong address or that the whole thing was a cruel joke. Eventually, just as he was about to give up, the door opened and Master Dan stood before him. To Greg's relief, he looked exactly like his photos, impressive pecs bulging underneath his tight t-shirt and a slight bulge in his jeans, hinting at what lay underneath. Dan was average height, actually slightly shorter than Greg, but was good-looking, with a chiselled jaw and bright green eyes, and clearly spent a lot of time working out in the gym.

To Greg's surprise, Dan flashed him a big smile and warmly invited him inside. However, they soon came to a stop, as Greg found himself in a small porch, out of the cold and out of sight of the neighbours, but not quite truly inside Dan's home. "I'm so glad you came", Dan said, still with a big smile plastered across his handsome face. "It's great to finally meet you." "Erm... great to meet you too", Greg stammered.

"This is the only room in my house where I'll be nice to you", Dan said, still smiling. Suddenly though, the smile disappeared and his expression hardened. Pointing at the open doorway into the main house, he said, "Once you cross through this door, you're my bitch. You will call me Sir and will do exactly what I say, precisely when I say it or else you will face the consequences! Is that clear?" Greg nodded. The smile returned, and Dan continued, "If anything is ever too much, just say the word 'yellow', and I'll ease back. If you truly can't take anymore and want to stop entirely, say 'red'. Make sense?" Again, Greg nodded. "Do you have any questions?" Greg shook his head, apparently lost for words.

"Good." Dan said, now smirking slightly. "I'm going to head inside. You have a choice to make - you can turn around and leave now, or you can take off all your clothes, get on your knees and follow me inside. Up to you." With that, he turned around and walked inside the house.

Greg stood for a moment, slightly taken aback. Even though he'd never done anything like this before, he had just assumed that Dan was be dominant right from the very beginning. That he had been charming and polite had taken Greg by surprise. However, it was quite clear that the Dan he found inside was going to be quite different; the broad, warm smile and friendly charm was clearly about to be replaced by a strict and demanding dominant master.

Nerves quickly building, Greg thought for a moment about walking back through the door he had already come through, back onto the street, back into the life he had always known. Deep down though, he knew that wasn't really an option. He had fantasised about this for years, desperate to submit to a true alpha male. He had shared those fantasies with Dan, and the chance to fulfil them, with a sexy, hunky dom was tantalisingly close.

With a deep breath, he started to remove his clothes. Slowly but surely, he removed each item, folded them carefully and put them in a neat pile. He hoped Master Dan would be pleased that he had taken care not to make a mess. Once completely naked, he got onto his hands and knees and crawled through the second doorway, after his new master, not knowing what was coming next, but desperate to find out...