Submitting To Stuart Ch. 01

Story Info
She takes her slave to be trained by a true Master.
1.5k words
4.42
35.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers

She'd played the Mistress for over ten years now. She'd trained many a slave, and had met several other Masters through her activities on the BDSM scene. There was one Master in particular that she enjoyed playing with - Stuart, a tall, impossibly handsome man, whom she considered to be as experienced as her, if not more so.

It had been some time since she'd seen Stuart. In fact, he was unaware that she'd chosen to marry her favourite slave. He was very adamant that marriage to a slave could never work - he kept a lady in an apartment totally separate to his home, and for all intents and purposes, she was his primary partner. But he refused to bring her to the house where he'd purpose-built a dungeon in the basement and outfitted it with all the accoutrements required to train and restrain slaves and submissives. And this was where she decided she would take her husband-slave; take him down to the next level of abject submission.

She had arranged the night with Stuart completely unbeknownst to her husband. She'd asked Stuart to have his current most favourite slave there - male or female, she didn't care which.

"He needs to understand that serving me requires complete obedience," she told Stuart over the phone. "I want you to help me train him. Help him learn, help him submit."

Stuart, of course, agreed to anything she wanted - he always enjoyed whatever game she presented. But this time, he asked for a boon. In having trained her slave, he wanted the privilege of fucking her for his own pleasure when it was over. She agreed without hesitation.

They arrived at Stuart's shortly after the sun had set. While there was never any question that she was ready to fuck at any time of the day, she preferred to undertake her D&S activities under the cloak of night. Somehow, it made her feel that much more wicked. Stuart had the table elegantly set for two, silver plates at eat place with delicate pairs of savoury morsels placed on each, a crystal glass of wine positioned next to the plate, filled with red wine the colour of black cherries. The room was dimly lit with candles - on the table, in crevices in the walls, on benches, throwing soft light into the corners. She liked the ambience very much.

"Please take a seat," Stuart said, indicating a chair at the table. She turned to her husband, her slave and indicated he should kneel. She removed his coat and tossed it over the arm of the sofa, then removed her cape and tossed it in the same direction. She produced a shiny silver leash and clipped it onto the D-ring attached to the studded collar he wore about his neck. With the leash handle grasped in her right hand, she made her way over to the table. Stuart drew back the chair and she seated herself in it.

"Down," she said to her husband, and immediately he rested his buttocks back against his heels. "Hands," she instructed, and he placed his hands behind his back. Stuart approached from out of the darkness, a pair of black leather wristbands in his hands. He bound each of her slave's wrists with the bands, then fastened them together with a silver snap. Stuart then took his seat on the other side of the table.

"Where is your slave?" she asked Stuart.

"She awaits downstairs," Stuart said, a leer sneaking across his face. She was quite familiar with the features of Stuart's dungeon. She was sure the poor girl was already bound and gagged and waiting for the night's activities with a good measure of trepidation.

"Kneel up," she said to her slave, and he rose as she requested. "Tongue," she demanded, and he obediently opened his mouth and extended his tongue. She left him that way while she gathered the first morsel from the plate and placed it in her mouth. She offered him her fingers and he licked them clean. She picked up the second morsel and placed it directly on his tongue. "Eat," she said, and he slowly drew his tongue back into his head, chewed twice, then swallowed the bite-sized portion.

She paused to sip her wine and glanced across at Stuart.

"Obedient?" he enquired.

"Entirely," she replied. "But always in need of deepening his training."

"What's with the ring?" Stuart asked. Of course - he had seen the ring on her husband's finger when he'd bound his hands together.

"I married him," she said, a note of defiance creeping into her voice.

"Oh-ho!" was Stuart's response. "Then I expect a great deal from this one."

They finished their meal - if it could be called that, slipping morsels into their mouths, giving no further tastes to her husband, sipping their wine, and exchanging pleasantries. Finally, she spoke.

"It's time for dessert, Stuart," she said.

"Indeed it is," Stuart said, rising from his chair. She rose too, and collected a riding crop from the corner behind the table. Stuart rounded the table to stand in front of her slave. He remained as he had been throughout the meal - kneeling up, collar about his neck, leash fastened to it, hands bound behind his back. She stood by his side and tapped his buttocks with the crop.

"Tongue," she said, and he obediently opened his mouth and extended his tongue as he had before. Stuart unzipped his leather pants and took out his turgid cock. Her slave was tall, his mouth was positioned high, but Stuart, also a tall man, was able to rest his cock on her husband's tongue quite comfortably.

"Now suck," she said, tapping him with the crop again.

He closed his lips around the head of Stuart's cock, and began to suck, drawing in the length of it, allowing his lips to slide down the shaft. Stuart placed his hand on the back of her slave's neck and gripped him there lightly, then began to thrust his hips forward, driving his cock into his mouth and down his throat. She watched in admiration as he continue to diligently work his mouth on Stuart's cock, never once gagging, never once pausing.

Stuart's eyes were down cast, watching his cock in her husband's mouth. He stopped moving his hips released his hand and slid his cock out of her slave's warm, wet mouth.

"Open," she said to him, punctuating the instructions with another tap of the crop. "Tongue," she said and he extended his tongue again.

Stuart took hold of his cock, now thoroughly coated with her slave's saliva, and began to work his hand up and down the shaft, careful never to take its head off the tip of the slave's extended tongue. Rhythmically Stuart worked, the muscles in his thighs tensing, his shoulders slightly hunched, his eyes hooded, an indication of his pleasure at the situation.

She stood, watching the scene - her husband's tongue so accommodating, his stance so submissive and appealing. She began to feel the wetness gather in her cunt and make its way towards her trench as her clitoris began to burn. She folded her arms, the crop protruding up from between where she kept it gripped in her right hand, ready to strike should her husband move even the slightest. But he remained perfectly still while Stuart continued to stroke and stroke his cock as it rested on her husband's now struggling tongue.

She noticed a change in Stuart's face - she always marvelled at how he could climax without having to increase the speed of his strokes. It was more about the situation for him than the necessity of over stimulation. Like the mere thought of being turned on could make him come. He kept on stroking and let out a loud sigh as cum began to spurt from the tip of his cock and onto her slave's tongue. She uncrossed her arms and rested the length of the crop against the backs of his thighs.

"Wait," she said firmly, and watched as Stuart continued to stroke himself to the full extent of his climax. By then her slave's tongue was covered in cum which ran down into his mouth, out to the corners and down his chin. He remained with his tongue extended, his eyes turned up towards Stuart, watching his face, waiting for her instructions.

Finally, Stuart stopped. He leaned back slightly, separating his cock from her slave's tongue.

"Now swallow," she instructed her husband. He carefully drew his tongue back inside his mouth, closed his lips and paused a moment. She saw his Adam's apple bob in his throat as he swallowed. "Good," she said, approval overflowing in her voice. "Now clean," she said.

He ignored the cum still oozing at the corners of his own mouth, choosing instead to lick the tip of Stuart's cock clean first. He did a through job, she considered, and knew Stuart would be pleased. She waited until Stuart's cock was spotless then told her slave, "your own face now." His tongue darted out to the corners, collecting the cum there, leaving his lips in pristine condition. "Excellent," she said, and turned her gazed towards Stuart and nodded.

"Time to go down stairs," Stuart stated. He tucked his cock back into his leather trousers and noisily zipped the fly up.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
41 Followers