Submitting To Stuart Ch. 09

Story Info
Stuart treats his slave to a tender reward.
2.3k words
4.24
14.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_P
Sweet_P
42 Followers

Stuart gripped his slave, Sasha, tightly around the waist. He buried his face in her long blonde hair, nuzzling the back of her delicious neck.

Sasha couldn't move - she was still bound by the wrists to the back of the dresser, her left leg bent to her chest, her foot placed on the top of the dresser, her ankle fastened to her left wrist. Stuart felt Sasha slump. Her right leg was trembling as her knee buckled, causing her to lean her hips against the edge of the dresser.

"Enough, my pet," Stuart said softly to her. "You've served me well and now it's time for a reward."

"Thank you Master," Sasha whispered softly. Her eyes were hooded, her body drooped with fatigue.

Stuart quickly unclasped the snap on the chain that held her ankle in place. He lifted Sasha's stilettoed foot off the dresser and lowered it back to the floor, groans of pain escaping her lips as she stretched her leg and straightened it again. Stuart opened one of the drawers in the dresser and took out a bottle of scented oil. He poured a pool of it into the palm of his hand then began to massage the backs of his slave's thighs, feeling the knotted muscles within, pressing with his fingers and thumbs to relieve the spasms and bring the circulation back. Sasha bent forward over the dresser, leaning on her elbows, pushing her buttocks out towards Stuart. He glanced up from where he knelt and noted her cunt was glistening wet again. He smiled affectionately. She was so responsive to his touch.

Stuart rose, leaned over the dresser and unbuckled the fur-lined cuff around Sasha's left wrist, then her right, leaving the cuffs themselves attached to the D-rings bolted to the back of the dresser. He grasped Sasha's wrists in his large hands, drew her arms across her own waist as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in tight to his chest.

"You have so pleased me tonight," he said in a low soft voice. Sasha nestled her head under Stuart's chin against his chest and paused to enjoy her Master's embrace.

"It was my pleasure, Master," she said submissively. Stuart held her for a moment longer, savouring her sweet scent, enjoying the feel of her lithe body against his own taut form.

"Come," he said finally. Stuart released Sasha from his embrace, then took her by the hand and led her up the stairs and out of the basement.

Stuart's home was vast, decorated in a minimalist style. He was actually the director of an architectural firm. His architects had designed the house to his specifications - he had wanted to create a domestic environment that was calm, simple and reflected his own strong sense of style, without it being busy, cluttered or excessive. He had chosen shiny white surfaces mixed with chocolate wood grain furniture. The soft furnishings featured natural fibres, reds, browns and oranges as colour flourishes. Sasha loved being in Stuart's home. It was surreal to her in both appearance and entertainment. Although when she was present, she was the actual entertainment.

Stuart led Sasha along the black marble tiled floor, down the white corridor into his bedroom. It was more a modern boudoir than a bedroom - a large open space, the main feature of which was Stuart's king sized bed. The floor was carpeted with coya matting, and layered with lush chocolate brown rugs. The bathroom led off to one side of the room - it was outfitted in sleek white marble with shiny silver fittings. A large bathtub in the corner of the room was Stuart's favourite place to relax.

He walked Sasha into the bathroom and sat her down on a heavy plastic red stool. She watched as he turned the taps on and began to fill the bath with steaming hot water. He stood with his back to her as he opened the mirrored cabinet and extracted bottles of oil, a foot brush, a sponge and hair clips. Sasha's eyes feasted on his naked form - his skin warm and brown, his buttocks firm, peachy and round, his shoulders incredibly muscular, forming a perfect triangle shape that tapered off to his trim waist. He was a fine specimen. Sasha felt honoured to have been accepted as Stuart’s slave.

Stuart placed the oils, brush and sponge by the side of the bath then turned with the hair clips in his hands and walked over to where Sasha waited. He scraped her hair away from her face, over her shoulders and gathered it into a tail at the base of her neck. Then he began to twist her hair around into a sausage until it naturally curled up on itself in a makeshift French knot along the back of her head. Stuart strategically placed the hair clips along the length of the knot, fastening Sasha's hair in place, leaving the soft skin on the back of her neck exposed. He rested his hands on her shoulders and bent to suck at the nape of her neck, enjoying the sound of his slave drawing a long luxurious breath in through her nostrils as he did so.

Glancing over at the tub, Stuart noted the water level was rising. He left Sasha to tend to the oils, pouring a measure of each into the water, enjoying the rising scents as they mixed together in the hot water and filled the air with the fragrance of essential orange oil and lotus flower buds. Stuart added a dash of vanilla to complete the mix - he wanted his slave to smell almost good enough to eat. He turned the taps off.

"Come," Stuart said to Sasha, standing up straight, holding his hand out to her. She rose from where she was seated and walked over to Stuart, placing her hand in his, gazing up at him in complete adoration. "Step in," he said, and continued to hold her hand, steadying her while she tested the water with the big toe of her right foot and noting with approval, the realisation on her face that the water was neither hot nor cold, but the exact perfect temperature. Sasha emersed her foot in the water, then stepped her other foot in and turned to face her Master.

"Go on," Stuart said, encouraging Sasha to sit. He stepped in behind her as she did, lowering himself into the steaming water, enjoying the feeling of the soft oils as they flowed around his body and connected with his skin. Sasha seated herself in front of Stuart so he pulled her back between his legs, against his chest as he reclined against the side of the tub. He looked down the length of Sasha's body, all of it emersed in the water except her perfect breasts, which rose above the surface like twin islands in the ocean. Her nipples kissed the cold air, and were fully erect as a result. Stuart reached around with his hands and pinched them with his fingers, noting Sasha flinched ever so slightly. Lydia had given Sasha's nipples a good whipping earlier that night, so it was no surprise that they were a little sensitive.

Stuart cradled Sasha against his chest, enjoying the feeling of her form as it floated easily in the warm water. He tilted his head back against the side of the tub for a moment and enjoyed the subtle intimacy he rarely chose to share with a sub. Finally, he decided it was time to move on.

"Sit forward," Stuart said quietly in Sasha's ear. She had been dozing against his chest, he was sure of it. She slowly opened her eyes and murmured something as she sat up, the water rushing away from her chest. Stuart sat up and took the sponge from the side of the bath and dipped it in the water. He dragged it up the length of Sasha's spine, then squeezed the water out of it so that it flowed down her back.

"Thank you Master," Sasha said quietly, obviously enjoying the attention.

"Good girl," Stuart replied. He wanted her to know her appreciation met with his approval. Stuart continued to scrub at Sasha's back until her skin began to turn light pink. He grabbed her by the hips and dragged her back closer to him between his legs, his erect penis resting against the bottom of her spine. He leaned forward and brushed the sponge over Sasha's tight belly then up and around the fullness of her breasts. She let her legs float apart and Stuart stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs with his left hand, continuing with the sponge as he did. Sasha's head dropped forward and her eyes slowly closed. She was fatigued beyond belief. Stuart decided it was time he woke her up.

He collected a small coarse haired foot brush from the side of the bath and reached around to push his fingers in between the outer lips of Sasha's snatch, locating her clitoris, nestled snugly at the top of her immersed trench. He stretched the lips open with his index and middle finger and watched Sasha wake up again as he pressed the coarse brush against her clit.

"That's my girl," Stuart said softly, watching as his slave wound her arms around his thighs to lock herself against him in the water. Stuart dragged the brush against Sasha's clit in downward strokes, keeping the pressure light, knowing the sensitive nerve endings were already overstimulated and probably very nearly sore to the touch. Sasha drew in a deep breath so Stuart paused, held the round brush directly on the girl's clit then pushed the tips of the bristles into the flesh increasing the pressure, watching for a reaction. None came so he began to swirl the brush in circular motions, scraping the soft skin, tantalising, teasing, looking for a response.

"Mmm," Sasha finally moaned, and Stuart knew he had found the right measure of pressure. He continued the swirling strokes, enjoying his slave as she began to moan more loudly and squirm in the water, whether it was in discomfort or pleasure, he knew not and nor did he care - he wanted her awake and aroused simply because he so desired it. Sasha's moans changed to gasps and finally Stuart decided it was time to stop.

"Not again tonight, my sweet," he said. "One more and you will pass out in my arms." The girl's body slumped against his chest. Stuart put the brush down, grasped Sasha's hips, pivoted her in the water and turned her over so that she faced him, her breasts now pressed against his chest. He dragged her up out of the water until her face was level with his. His hands gripped both her buttocks gently as he gazed in her weary eyes. Stuart leaned forward, placed his lips firmly against Sasha's then drove them apart, allowing her to push her tongue into his mouth where his own lay in wait. He kissed his slave passionately, the greatest reward, he considered, for a night of excellent service.

Right then Stuart noticed the goose bumps that had appeared on her back.

"Come," he said, squeezing Sasha's buttocks. "Time to get out." Sasha bent her knees between Stuart's legs and kneeled back on her haunches in the water, which had cooled to luke warm. Stuart stood up, water cascading down his body. He offered Sasha his hands to help her up. Stuart stepped out of the bath then turned and lifted Sasha out after him. Her body was covered in goose bumps, and she began to shiver, her breasts quivering slightly as she did so. Stuart took a white cotton robe hanging on a hook on the wall and held it out to Sasha. She put her arms into the sleeves then wrapped the warm fabric around her body and turned back to face her Master. Stuart put his own robe on, then took Sasha by the hand and led her out of the bathroom and towards the bed.

Stuart pulled back the covers on the bed then turned to Sasha.

"Are you quite dry, my pet?" he questioned.

"Yes Master," she obediently replied. Stuart took the robe from Sasha and placed it over the back of a chair.

"On the bed then," Stuart said. Sasha did as she was asked. It was always the same, Stuart’s bedtime routine. He bent by the corner at the bottom of the bed and dragged out a long fine silver chain that was looped around the leg. At its end was a delicate silver ankle cuff. He flipped it open, positioned it around Sasha's left ankle then snapped the lock shut. Stuart then removed his own robe and draped it on the chair over Sasha's. Sasha lifted her feet off the floor and slid her legs in between the cool cotton sheets. Stuart walked around to the other side of the bed and slid in next to Sasha.

He draped his arm around her waist and gently pushed her down against the pillows, drawing the covers over the both of them. Sasha turned on her right side, the chain about her leg sliding out from between the sheets, its slack resting on the floor. She felt Stuart press his rock hard cock up against her back as he ran his hand down the crevice between her buttocks. He crooked her left leg to expose the soft pink flesh between her legs. Grasping his cock with his left hand, he dragged it up and down her wet trench then settled the head of it against the opening to her cunt. Sasha drew a sharp breath in as he pushed his cock into her warm wet cunt. He returned his arm to her waist, encircling it tightly, pressing his chest up against her back. Stuart released a long sigh of satisfaction.

Outside the first rays of sunshine began to pierce the dark heavy clouds as dawn began to break. But the sun would not disturb Stuart, asleep with his exhausted slave locked against his body. He had pulled down the blinds and drawn the heavy white cotton drill curtains. Oblivious to the new day dawning, he drifted off into a long peaceful sleep.

Sweet_P
Sweet_P
42 Followers