Sub's First Journey

Story Info
New submissive meets her online dom for first time.
2.1k words
3.75
21.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sir and I meet for the first time and when I arrive at the hotel he is waiting for me. I knock on the door and he opens it. Our eyes meet and I see the desire and dominance in his, and I quickly lower my eyes as a slut should, but I shiver inside knowing this is going to be the best night of my life.

He allows me to step just inside of the door but leaves it open and commands me to strip, fold my clothes neatly, and then kneel in the floor in front of him. I hesitate, and he tells me this will be my only warning. I must immediately follow his every command without question or I will be punished. I am humiliated to strip in front of him within 60 seconds of meeting him in person but I do it quickly praying that no one will see as they walk by and that no one will come to the door. After I have folded my clothes I move to step further in the room, but he tells me to remain in the doorway and kneel before him as a dirty slut should, with my knees spread wide exposing my fuckholes and my hands clasped behind my neck with my huge G cup whore tits thrust out in front of him. I follow his command and he grabs me by the hair and forcibly tilts my head back, grabs my left nipple roughly and pulls it hard and doesn't let go. I struggle to maintain position as I once again pray that no one sees this. He says, "you are my slut and you will do whatever I say, no matter where, when, or who might see." I quickly say, "Yes Sir, Sir's slut will serve him obediently."

You tell me I may move so that you may close the door, but as I start to stand you tell me to crawl on my knees maintaining my position. I struggle to do so and finally you close the door. However, as I enter the room I see another man sitting in a chair watching me. I look at you, question in my eyes, and you tell me that I will serve you and anyone else with whom you desire to share me. I am embarrassed to have another stranger witness my submission and my cheeks flush bright red and my lip trembles. You tell him, this is my dirty slut. You can see how quickly she bares her slut tits, dirty cunt and asshole to someone she just met like the dirty whore that she is. He says, yes, I can see how hard her nipples are and her pussy is already visibly wet, discussing me as if I were an inanimate object.

Sir tells me to plant my face in the dirty hotel carpet with my hands still clasped behind my neck and to remain on my knees, spreading them as widely apart as I can while keeping my ass up in the air. I do so and am overwhelmed by sensation - my face crushed against the floor which smells like the carpet has not been cleaned in years and who knows what all has taken place there. I feel the air on my pussy and asshole and feel completely vulnerable to this man who until now has only dominated me online. This is the first time I have seen his face and he has seen mine and I realize in that moment that I am terrified of what he is going to demand of me, but that I want to completely submit to him and will do whatever he commands. My desire to please him is so great that I arch my back downward to tilt my ass so that I am more completely exposed to him and pray that my fuckholes are pleasing to him. I suppress a moan as the full awareness of my vulnerability hits me.

My pussy is so wet that it is running down the inside of my thighs and Sir takes 3 of his fingers and without any warning thrusts them fully into my pussy so hard that I am shoved forward, falling flat on the floor. Sir tells me that I will be punished for my failure to maintain my position, and directs me back up on my knees, upright and wipes his soaking fingers across my face and then my tits saying now everyone will be able to smell what a whore you are.

Now that I am upright, I can see the other man and his cock is straining against his pants and appears huge. I see a small dark spot on his pants and realize that his precum has soaked through and I secretly pray that Sir tells me to lick his pants clean. Sir is standing behind me and I long to see if he is also erect, desperate to see evidence that I am pleasing to him. Sir tells the other man, I have been training her online and by phone for several weeks now. The slut has done every single thing that I have ordered, and has been punished thoroughly for any hesitation or disobedience. We shall see if she has been worth all the trouble. He tells his friend goodbye and the man leaves but Sir tells me that we will be seeing him again soon and that I will serve his friend and/or anyone he desires me to. I tell him, "Yes Sir" afraid that he will have me serve these men that I don't know, but secretly torn between wanting to serve Sir alone, and wanting him to have me used repeatedly by several men of his choosing. I know it is beyond my control and I trust Sir to know what is best for him, and for me as his slut.

Sir forces my hands down behind my back and ties them tightly together and my pussy begins to throb. He walks around in front of me and finally pulls out his cock. Ever since I first saw it on video, I have been desperate to see it, touch it, and have him use all of my holes relentlessly and I know that my wish is finally going to come true. I see the precum on the head of his cock and I long to take him in my mouth and taste him, but instead he slaps me in the face with it and smears the precum on my cheeks and eyelids where there is no possibility that I can reach it with my tongue. He tells me, this is the first of my marks on you and you will not wash it off until after you leave here. When I command you to bathe you will NOT wash that off. I want everyone to see it on your face on know what it is. If anyone asks you what it is, or points it out to you, you will remain silent as you belong to me and say only what I command. If I tell you to answer you will say," yes, that is my Sir's cum smeared on my face to mark me as his slut," and offer to show them wherever else I have marked you.

You begin to slap me with your long thick cock and I open my mouth hoping to finally get a taste of it and you smack me hard and tell me that I have not been given permission to touch you. Then you say, "you want it, you will get it" and roughly grab me by the hair, tilt my head back, and without any hesitation shove your cock down my throat pressing your balls against my face and choking and gagging me. Your cock is so big and long that I have no hope of breathing with its full length in my throat and my eyes begin to tear as they look up at you. My mascara begins to run down my face with the tears and I pray that you will be pleased with me as you finally pull out. I grab a breath in relief, but at the same time my mouth feels empty and I long for you to fill my mouth again. It must show in my eyes because you tell me not to worry, that your cock will be using my mouth repeatedly during our time together and that you are going to take it mercilessly and push me to my limit.

You begin to rub your cock all over my face and lips and ask me what I will do for you. I tell you that I will do anything you command, and you smile and say, Yes YOU WILL." You tell me not to move and begin to rub your cock, it jumping in your hand, and I watch with fascination and desire, wishing you would use one of my holes, any of my holes, and I subconsciously moan out loud. Eventually you tell me to open my mouth and I obey hoping you are going to use it, but instead you shoot your cum on my neck and tits, allowing only a small amount to land in my mouth. You command me to hold it in my mouth and to scoop up the cum on my neck and add to what is in my mouth. I desperately want to swallow and taste you, and finally you allow me to swallow it and then tell me to lick and suck the rest of the cum off my tits, and that whatever I can't reach with my tongue and mouth will stay there.

My hands are still tied behind my back so I have no way to raise my tit to my mouth. You grab one of my nipples harshly and pull on it and I struggle to not lose my balance. You ask me if I need help and I say, "Yes Sir". You pull my breast up high using the nipple and I moan in pain, then pleasure as I am able to lick a small amount of your cum off and I delight at the taste of you. You suddenly smack the bottom of my tit and it swings up and slaps me in the face. You repeat the process with the other tit, and I moan as I finally, painfully am able to lick my tit and you again slap the bottom of this tit causing it to bounce off my face.

You drag me back against the foot of the bed so my back is flush with it, and you drop your pants completely and bend forward and grab your ass cheeks spreading them apart. You shove your ass into my face and rub it over my mouth and face and demand that I lick your ass. I can smell your ass and I stick my tongue out and begin to lick around your asshole in circles, swirling my tongue around the pucker. I then begin to lick up and down across your asshole, slowly, flattening my tongue and caressing your brown pucker over and over. I hear you moan and that spurs me on to continue my efforts. I love tasting you and I eagerly continue licking your ass, tasting you, kissing your asshole and sucking on it. You stretch your cheeks farther apart and once again shove your ass against my face and tell me to fuck your asshole with my tongue. I do so willingly and you bounce back and forth on my tongue until my tongue begins to hurt from me holding it stretched out to its limit in my effort to invade your ass.

Finally you step away and I can feel my drool, mixed with your ass, smeared on my face. I moan as my nipples ache and my pussy and clit begin to throb. You call me a dirty whore, and say that tasting his ass would only turn on a filthy slut. I am humiliated that I am so desperate to please you despite the fact you are only using me as a slut, demanding I take care of your dirty desires that you would never ask a respectable woman to do. I realize that while my submission and willingness to submit to you in this way gets you off, that each filthy thing that I do decreases me in your eyes and that you are disgusted by me no matter how much sexual pleasure it gives you. Nevertheless, I internally reaffirm my commitment to please you and vow to myself that I will allow you to use me as you will. I am angry with myself for feeling this way, while at the same time a trickle from my pussy drips onto the carpet

... to be continued...