Subservient

Story Info
A littly cucky's tale of serving his lady and her lovers.
5.5k words
120.9k
59
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers

Tonight's the night her lovers finally come over. Three weeks ago I was put in my cock cage and she's kept the key hidden somewhere the entire time. She hasn't let me out once. Almost every night for the past 3 weeks I've worshiped every inch of her. I've cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've done all the chores and cleaning around the house. I've ensured she hasn't had to lift a finger for anything once off work.

I've ran the errands, done the grocery shopping, if something needed fixing around the house I did so. I washed her car, I filled her car up with gas every week. I do everything. She watches tv, reads her book, sun bathes or swims, catches naps on the weekend, or whatever she feels like. It is my job to make sure she's got her feet up at all times.

Every morning has started with me jumping in the shower with her and washing her body and giving her hair a deep shampoo and condition before taking my own shower, before fixing breakfast and packing our lunches for work. Generally she'll want to stay in the shower extra long on the weekends which uses up all the hot water for my own shower, but I don't mind too much.

We go off our separate ways for the work day, come back home and I cook us dinner. Later on in the evening I'll either rub her feet, or give her a full body massage with this lavender oil she adores so very much.

Maybe 2 or 3 times a week she gets horny and it's my job to bring her relief. Alas, I'm only allowed to use my fingers or mouth. I was kicked out of the bedroom twice over the last 21 days because I was taking too long and she decided to use her Hitachi wand instead. Those nights I had to sleep on the couch. The other nights I spent lapping at her beautiful pussy until she flooded my tongue with her juices. I had to live vicariously through her orgasms as I sure as hell wasn't having any of my own. But it made me happy to make her happy.

Many nights I was wound tighter than a tick, my cock growing, pressing against the cage. I was so horny I was dizzy, so horny I wasn't thinking straight. Thursday of the first week I asked her to please unlock my cage so I could rub one out. I begged her explaining the pressure from my cock constantly pressing against the cage was getting painful but she had a better idea.

I was told to go to the restroom and use an enema to make sure I was clean. I did and ensuring I was completely clean inside I had stood before her in the bedroom. She instructed me to get on the bed, naked and on all fours. She placed a little saucer under my penis on the bed. She commented about my asshole, told me it was a cute little asshole and she lightly kissed it with her lips. Just a peck. She told me to reach behind me and spread my cheeks. I stay like that while she pulled up a chair and just sat there. Not saying a word, just staring at me and my asshole spread wide and on display. We sat like this for 10 minutes in utter silence. If I was self conscious and nervous before, I felt completely exposed and the longer we sat there the more I blushed. Towards the end of the 10 or so minutes my neck was beginning to get sore.

Eventually she got up and pulled out our Aneros Prostate Massager. She lubed up the Aneros and advised me to relax. I felt the trickle of the lube first and gave a prayer of thanks she had decided not to penetrate me dry.

I had little doubt the tool would fit but I was concerned about the pressure the Aneros was giving me as it filled my passage. As soon as the tool found my prostate all thought of discomfort were forgotten as the surges of pleasure shot to my groin. When she heard me moan she stopped for a moment and went to our 'toy chest' and got out a paddle. She continued with the toy but with every moan that escaped by lips she began spanking me quite hard with the paddle. She'd stop moving the Aneros and give each cheek a solid 5 whacks. She showed little mercy with the paddle, my ass felt on fire and it began to hurt more than I could stand. Tears began swelling in my eyes and i tried wiping them into the comforter on the bed. I didn't want her to see me crying.

With my head on the bed looking between my legs and as she continued to use the toy on my prostate, I began to see my penis dripping from my cage but I was not receiving the relief I normally get from an orgasm. With my ass on fire from the paddling, my groin still throbbed as the last of my discharge dripped onto the saucer under me. I did not need instructions to perform my next task, as she placed the saucer near my face I licked my saucer of 'cream' as a cat would.

I always think of eating my cum when I'm horny but usually after I orgasm the idea completely erases from my mind. Lucky for me, i hadn't orgasmed yet and the salty liquid didn't repulse me in the least. With the Aneros still violating my rectum I was instructed to lie on my back and put my legs over my head. I hate being in this position. I feel so incredibly vulnerable and self conscious. Not that she hadn't already gone out of her way to ensure I was self conscious as it was. While I was in this position, she continued my massage and now she was able to watch my discomfort as I tried to control my urges during the procedure.

Only after repeated milkings and no further discharges did she feel satisfied that I would no longer bug her about being free from my cage as my penis was soft and spent it would no longer press against my cage. But I still yearned for the orgasm I never got.

We took this Friday off at work. Like I noted earlier, it has been 3 weeks of being caged. After breakfast and lounging around the house for a bit we left for the mall. For 3-4 hours we were in and out of White & Black, Express, Victoria Secret, Nordstrom's, Dillard's, H&M, and many other stores. I held her purse while she picked out clothes and tried them on in various dressing rooms.

I spent almost half my paycheck buying her new panties, bras, heels, 2 skirts, a dress, some thigh highs and a new garter, as well as two new pairs on ear rings. We spent sometime after lunch in Sephora picking her out some new makeup and body wash. Afterward I took her to have a manicure and pedicure and then finally for her to get her hair done. We didn't arrive back home until 4pm.

When we arrived home we went up stairs and I gave her another full body massage with oil, then I bathed her, shaved her legs and nether region for her. I applied lotion to her skin where needed, spray her in key areas with her perfume, help her put on her make-up and her outfit for the evening. The new little black dress I bought her, along with her nylons and garters, and new bra. She left the panties off.

I then rushed to the kitchen to start preparing dinner. 3 lobster tails, 3 fillet-Mignon, asparagus with a hollandaise sauce. In the middle of fixing dinner her lovers arrived on schedule at 6:30pm

I take everyone's bags and put them upstairs in the bedroom. Everyone is dressed nicely. John is in a almost metallic burgundy button down shirt and dark grey dress pants. Alex in Khakis and a black dress shirt. They all sit around the dinner table with Angie and I come by and pour them all a glass of Merlot while they wait for dinner.

This weekend I will not speak to anyone unless directly asked a question. I finish preparing a lobster and fillet-Mignon dinner for the 3 of them.

I turn on some light jazz on the stereo and I stand by in the corner in my apron waiting to serve them as needed. If I see someone's drink needs refilling, I refill it. If they request something of me from the kitchen I go fetch it. Otherwise I stand in the corner, at an attention, silent, allowing them to talk and laugh with each other over the dinner I just prepared. Alex and John have known about each other for over a year but they've never met each other before, so they spent a lot of time getting acquainted and making light hearted, but flirtatiously crude conversation about sex with my lady. They compared notes about their experiences with her, commenting on her very loud moaning when she's getting a right good fucking, about how wet she gets, and how much she likes having her face being cummed on. They carried on like this, and interwove their crude sex talk into jokes, talks of their week, sports, tv, movies, their jobs, local community affairs, the wine choice, the food they ate, and complimenting Angie's new dress and hair-do. The sound of laughter was consistently in the air.

They all finish with their meal and decide to retire to the adjacent living room. I offer the men cigars if they'd like and fill their glasses again. John takes a cigar and sits back in my recliner to smoke. Alex sits by Angie on the love seat, his hand already finding his way to her thigh. They continue to talk as I leave the room to clean the table and do the dishes which I'm required to do by hand and not use the dishwasher.

Every 10 minutes or so I pop into the living room, the conversation is getting more flirty and boisterous as the alcohol begins to take hold of everyone. The 2nd time I came in, they had changed what music was playing to some r&b and the three of them were slow dancing in our living room. The guys hands wondering all over Angie's body. As I was just finishing up doing the dishes I heard the semi-drunkenly stumbling of the three of them climbing our steps heading for the bedroom.

The rules is once the three of them retire to bed, I will only arrive once summoned. I will bring drink if needed. If I am never summoned, then I will not interrupt the festivities. Both gentleman will spend the entire night with her in bed and sleep in bed with her as well Friday, and Saturday night. It is a king sized bed, so there is room for all.

That first night was difficult. I had spent 3 weeks pampering her, rubbing her, spending almost half my pay check on her, cooking her and her lovers an amazing dinner while I ate a microwave meal after they headed for bed. Now I lay on the couch and it's 2am and the floor is still creaking with the sounds of their romping. I can only imagine what is going on behind those doors.

I'm angry yet happy, I feel slighted, used and like life is unfair. I have spent all week with every passing minute in my cage I fantasized about fucking her and salivated every time I got a glimpse of her amazing legs, stomach, ass, snatch, breasts, any inch of skin I laid eyes upon. But nevertheless I felt blessed to have such a wonderful woman and was so horny. But I couldn't do anything about it as the cage was still on. So laid there restlessly, tossing and turning on the couch. Listening to her moaning, the guys moaning, occasionally I'd hear skin slapping skin, and the floor creaking. Whatever those fellas were doing to her they were doing a fantastic job of it. Eventually the noise would stop and I'd begin to drift off to sleep and as soon as I feel sleep the noise would start back up again.

Finally around 4:10am the noise had stopped and sounded like it wasn't going to start up again anytime soon. Then I heard the bedroom door open and Angie beckoned for me upstairs. I rose from the couch and threw on my shirt and pants and arrived in the bedroom. She lay on the bed looking like a complete mess. Her hair was going every which direction, she looked like she was drying off from being drenched in sweat. The men look beat as well. She told me to go get some wipes to clean her up and I did. Cum was leaking out of her and some was on her thighs. I had wiped her up sufficiently and she got up off the bed and told me to change the sheets. The sheets had 3 wet spots on them and several other spots that must have come from the start of their night as the cum had already begun to dry and crust on our navy blue sheets. I went to the closet to get clean sheets and changed the sheets for them as my while curled up on a guy's lap in the corner chair, slowly and sensually kissing him as to say thank you.

With the bed completely re-made, they wished me pleasant dreams and sent me back downstairs to my couch. Before I walked out of the room, Angie snapped "Here, take this and sleep on it."

It was one of the 6 pillows that adorned our bed, I didn't change the pillow cases and I looked the pillow over and saw what she was doing. One of the guy's must've had some range shooting his wad because there was a dried cumstain on the pillow case.

"If I wake up and see you're not sleeping on that pillow, stain side facing up, we're going to have problems, is that understood?"

"Yes Ma'am."

And with that I went back downstairs, fluffed up my cum stained pillow and laid my head to finally rest. The remainder of the evening was peaceful to sleep through though I knew I had to be awake before them.

The following morning I woke and headed back to the kitchen. I started making a stack of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and coffee. I filled a tray with the food, cups, plates and silverware and headed up stairs to the bedroom. I knocked advising that breakfast was served and Alex opened the door for me. John and Angie were wrapped around each other in bed, cuddling. On a small table off by our bedroom window I set the place settings for each person to eat breakfast, poured their coffees and added sugar and creamer as they requested. When they were all up and eating I went ahead and made the bed again and left them to their meal. Upon going back upstairs to get the remaining dishes I walked in on my girl blowing Alex. She stopped for a moment and looked up to advise me to ensure the bathroom was properly stocked and that I was to help everyone get clean.

Upon finishing up with the dishes I made sure the bathroom had enough soap, shampoo, towels and such. I had gotten out 2 of my bathrobes for the guys to use if they needed. I turned the shower on and let the water warm up and then John came in the shower first. I undressed as well and got in with him. I lathered up a rag with soap and began scrubbing his body, every inch of it for him. He was slightly more muscular than me, and I couldn't take my eyes off his tool. I am not attracted to men, but you know how we all peak? Well I was up close and personal. His dwarfed mine in size and I was amazed at it. Cleaning it with the wash cloth I felt tiny and insignificant in comparison. He was double my 4 inches and at least 3 times as wide around as me. When he was done with his shower, I dried him off with a towel and helped him into my bathrobe. As he was brushing his teeth, putting on deodorant and such Alex stepped into the shower to take his place and I repeated the process. Alex was only about 7inches, but again he was a bit more than double my girth. He about my height, and a stocky guy. You could tell he had muscle but he had a bit of pudge over it all. Again I finished up with him.

Angie's turn came and she kicked me out of the shower and told me I wasn't allowed to see her naked.

Through the the remainder of the weekend we will continued to play out like this. I prepared all the meals, they took her in any room they saw fit. I was never allowed to be present and if I was when they initiated she'd bark at me to leave at once.

I cleaned the house, i cleaned any mess they made. If they fucked on our couch, bed, or counters I had to be summoned to wipe up the mess they made so it wouldn't stain the furniture or so someone wouldn't have to sleep in a wet spot.

Sunday for lunch we all went out to lunch. I chauffeured in our Explorer while Angie and Alex rode in the back on the way there and her and John in the back on the way back home. As I drove I watched in the rear view as they flirted endlessly, sometimes making out.

Throughout the weekend she exclusively remained easily accessible, during the day choosing to stay in skirts and matching nylons and heels and a matching blouse. At night she dressed more formal but remained in a dress. She was sex incarnate all weekend even when she wasn't getting laid, always looking her sexiest. Our home had been transformed so all of us got to play out our fantasies and the fantasy seemed more like real life now than reality.

Sunday morning I helped them shower again and at this point I've almost become used to being a servant from the time I wake up until I fall asleep in the wee hours. When they didn't need me throughout the day for meals or to clean messes I was mowing the yard and trimming the hedges. I did our laundry Sunday and came across three pairs of her dirty panties. I took 5 minutes to take a break and just stood there over the washer smelling the crotch of her panties. She smelled delicious. Smelling the wonderful little pussy I wasn't allowed to have, smelling the cunt Alex and John were ravishing over and over and over again.

The house stayed filled with the sounds of sex. I had completely lost count of how many times they have taken her.

Throughout the weekend I think I have spent far more time hard than I have limp and I'm almost crazed with the goal of removing my cage so I can get myself off. Saturday night in the bathroom I tried fingering my own prostate to at least get my cock to go limp so it would quit pressing against the cage but I seemed no good at that either. I searched around for my toy but it was in the bedroom and they were in there and I had no way of obtaining it unnoticed. Sunday while I waited for them to eat their lunch I snuck off to the restaurant's restroom and tried picking the lock to the cage to no avail. I hadn't had a true orgasm in almost a month, I hadn't had my prostate milked in 2 weeks. I felt like my balls were fully of cum and they felt heavy and they hurt slightly.

As a grand finale for the weekend, Sunday night, after dinner they once again retired to our bedroom and took turns taking her, each time completely bareback. And each time they came in her. As they filled her up with their cream, they had stopped fucking her and she laid down, propped with two pillows under her ass to keep the cum inside her and she took turns blowing them. As they neared orgasm they'd readjust and slowly put their penis inside her as to not push out any of the existing cum and then jerk themselves off inside of her. Alex got a good four loads into her. John could only muster 3. After a weekend of fucking the hell out of all of my girl's holes their loads weren't that large, but the 7 of them together filled her vagina nicely. For the first time this weekend I was invited up to the room. Each of the men standing on each side of the bed. My lady laid on it, pussy propped up in the air by the pillows. Alex reached into our nightstand's drawer and revealed my cockcage's key and walked over, told me to drop my pants and he proceeded to unlock me. Immediately my cock sprang to action.

Angie spoke to me really for the first time this weekend as her cuckold rather than her servant..

"Do you know why I have lovers outside of our relationship?"

"Because I am not equipped and can't hold off my orgasm long enough to make you come."

"That's right, but today I'll give you your chance. You're going to fuck me, right here, in front of my lovers. You have some stiff competition to live up to and I don't want to hear any excuses about performance anxiety in front of these virile men. You are either man enough to make me cum, or your not. It's really that simple..

So you are going to fuck my filled up pussy. If you can make me come, or at the very least last 5 minutes, then you'll be cage free for a week and we'll fuck every night. If you can't make it, the cage goes back on. Alex, John.. I want you two to count the seconds to see how long my little boy lasts here."

With that they both nodded and Angie removed the pillows out from underneath her. The slapped the top of her vagina to make a light clapping sound and said "Come and get it, lets see if you got what it takes."

With that I positioned myself to enter her. Her vagina was incredibly warm, much more so than usual. It was emanating a heat I could feel inches before I actually penetrated her. She was incredibly wet with their cum and as I pushed in I could feel it all pushing out and soaking my balls, looking down I could see it squeeze between her lips and around my cock, sliding down her ass cheeks to puddle on our bed. She was incredibly stretched and used. I felt like I could fit 2 or 3 of me in her at once. It felt like at any given point only a side and the bottom of her canal was touching my penis at any given time. Her vagina certainly wasn't hugging my cock like it had in the past, but as she's been fucking these larger men non stop all weekend, it's no surprise.

samuel69
samuel69
49 Followers
12