Subservient Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just smiled, knowing she was fertile, she was ovulating, before her was a large cock that was not her husband's, capable of spilling a massive amount of seed into her.

Then as Matt mounted Angie and placed his oozing dick tip at the pink between the her lips her hand was directing the hard cock towards her very wet opening. She pulled it closer and the head slipped in pushing just past her wet opening.

The look on his face said it all. "Ok, fuck the condoms!" he stated as if he was giving up on that idea.

Slowly her hand tightened around his cock and she started to rub him up and down her wet slit, popping his head in and out of her hole. Her legs were widespread, her pussy was open for him. He looked down and groaned. Slowly his hips started to thrust forward. As his length began to slide into her her and my eyes met. Her mouth gaped open as she mouthed a silent and restrained moan, her eyes fixated on mine. Instead of feeling guilty I felt elated... "Fuck him good baby!" I thought as I watched the huge cock slowly pushing into her, into the pussy that should have been reserved for me.

Matt began slowly thrusting in and out. Stretching her, making her pussy adjust to its size. They were both looking down, watching his cock pushing in and out of her pussy. Watching it disappear into her, again and again. Even though they were going at this very slowly, even though he hadn't even got his entire length in her again, she shuddered in another orgasm.

And that did it. The extra juices made the journey easier and in one long thrust he was fully embedded in her. He began pounding away at her while she panted and whimpered with every thrust into her. She wasted no time encouraging him as she wasn't looking for a marathon fuck session.

She just wanted to be bred. They might have been at it maybe 10 minutes before she told him "I want you to cum in me. Cum in me Matt, give me a baby. Impregnate me, oh fuck fuck yes, knock this slut pussy up."

And I think it dawned on him what game we were playing. Or at least he probably thought it was a game.

Her cunt had a massive cock in it, and she was wild with desire to breed and there was no way she was going to stop. She told him to fuck her, to come in her, to impregnate her and give her his baby, over and over through labored breath. She said dirty things about getting pregnant I've never even heard before.

I looked up at Matt and the veins in his neck seemed to stand out and he threw his head back and grunted and he pulled out for a few moments.

You could tell that he had pulled out very close to the point of no return as he quickly pushed with his fingers very hard just behind his balls. After a couple seconds of tugging at his balls and taking some deep labored breaths he dipped his throbbing manhood back into her warm fertile pool of lust and from behind you could see his large balls tighten slightly with impending cum. I was nervous with excitement. I knew how much Matt could cum and that he would indeed paint her cervix with as much of his seed as humanly possible.

Her ankles back close to her head and his weight was over her pelvis so that she would be unsuccessful if she tried to push him off if she had an unlikely change of heart. He was fucking her very quickly now as Angie fiddled with her clit.

Then just as before, Matt stopped once again for a breath, and we all knew it was for the second time just before he shot his load. But this only added to my excitement. I knew what happened when you built yourself up again and again with no release. When the release would finally come his sperm would be injected into her fertile womb with a great powerful force. Far more powerful if he just let himself go the first or second time. I knew that this was the last time Matt would stop. No man could keep putting this off.

He entered her once more, eyes squinting, veins in his neck poking through, and sweat beading all over his body,

Angie asked with excitement, "Are you close? Please, come for me Matt. Make me a mommy. Fuck this little mommy pussy."

He replied, "Very close...I'm going to cum, oh god, i can't hold off." as he sunk his ticking life bomb all the way back into her wanting pussy.

He made very short deep strokes and for the 3rd time approach the point of no return but this he went past it. Angie saw the look on my face as I stared at Matt's cock beginning to twitch with in her. She knew right away that he was going to cum inside her.

Her hands reached down and grasped his large swinging ball sack and began to milk him. "Need to pullout soon" he said, maybe he thought this all was just dirty talk and wanted to back out.

That was ok as Angie dug her heels into his backside making sure he didn't go anywhere and she reassured him while he continuing to pound into her, "Just a little bit longer, sweetie, cum on baby. cum in me, cum in this fertile pussy" she whimpered as his orgasm continued building and building.

You could tell his own hormones, his own need to knock her up, his own pleasure was fighting against his good sense and her words of encouragement, the bucking of her hips up to meet his thrusts and her heels in his back was enough to make him cave.

Then he let out a great sighing moan as the first hot jet of cum shot forcefully against her cervix. She stared into his eyes with a look of extreme passion and satisfaction.

Then as if she didn't already know he loudly whispered, "I'm cumming!"

It wasn't a warning that he was about to, it was an exclamation of joy that was.

She responded with a shaky yet soothing soft tone while she worked hard on her clit to reach her own orgasm as quickly as possible, "I know honey, I can feel it. Shoot it, shoot it deep inside me."

As soon as she finished her sentence a powerful orgasm began a long journey through her while Matt was still spurting his virile semen into my wife's waiting womb, deep inside Angie's tiny quivering body. She arched her back against the bed. Her body began to tremble with a powerful orgasm and I knew she felt the tremors of her cervix as it slurped his life fluid upwards to meet with the waiting fertile egg. She let out a long groaned as she dug her nails into his back while Matt's huge testicles unloaded a tremendous amount of baby making semen into her. Then Angie reached up and kissed Matt deeply as their bodies climaxed together. They kissed and kissed. It was a sloppy wet uncontrolled kisses prescribed by their purposely synchronized orgasms. Matt was still pumping full force jets of cum into Angie as his cock twitched inside her. Huge globs of cum were leaking out of her with each new thrust, her pussy was simply unable to contain it all.

Slowly his thrusts became less forceful and Matt looked as if he were gradually regaining control. His cock was still buried to the hilt in my wife making those short strokes deep inside her pussy. Angie was still climaxing at full potential with her pussy contracting around his cock milking it for every last drop of fluid and her strong cervix spasms increasing the chance of pregnancy. Then with out warning and rather abruptly her orgasm was lost. Angie was lying under him eyes closed with a huge grin plastered on her face.

She held Matt close and kissed him once more. Then she looked down at her red, swollen and very cummy pussy and said to Matt, "Keep it there, while we wait for your sperm to make a baby."

I looked over at her with eyes that asked if she needed me to clean her up and before I got a word out she said "No, honey, we're leaving it all inside me tonight."

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

What a suckass, depressing story. Will it have a happy ending, like the hubby shooting the soon-to-be-a-widow?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Love it when some hot slut wife gets bred right in front of her wimp husband!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really great story

Hot vibe, well written and good dirty edgy stuff - love it !! PLUS - Hilarious to read all the bitchy comments from other guys on these stories. Why are they so bothered by cuckold stuff? Cause it turns them on and they can't handle it i guess. My message to those cuckold complainers : Chill out - it's only a wank. If you don't like it then why are you here? Maybe you should go and watch sesame street or read the bible.

Miguel59Miguel59almost 14 years ago
Nice read

Your story flowed well. Being in a cuckold/queen marriage is all about going the extra mile, selfless devotion. What could be more selfless than you, the cuck, deferring to your wife?

You not only support her desire to become pregnant with another man but facilitate it. As for Matt we're left wondering if he thinks it's a game between husband and wife or if they're really serious. If he has reservations they vanish with his cock sheathed in Angie's tight, warm, wet vagina. It feels so good he doesn't want to pull out, but cum inside her. And it must be a powerful boost to his psyche to have a woman he barely knows has chosen him to be the father of her child while her cuckold stands by.

And your arousal from humiliation and submission doesn't end with Matt's sperm fertilizing Angie's egg but continues as you raise their child as if he or she were your own. Her conquest of you is complete. She owns you because she holds the key to your arousal.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 14 years ago
Well, to each his own!

I hope the main character doesn't squeal much when she ass rapes him.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Finally Fucked A white couple crosses the line and get what they both need.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories