Substitute for Blindfolded Wife

Story Info
Man tries to stall his brother's blindfolded wife.
4.5k words
4.44
133.6k
151
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains cheating. If you do not like these types of adult stories, then I encourage you to read a different story. Otherwise, I would love to hear your feedback!

****

"No way, Jonathon. Absolutely not." Lacey said to her husband.

Lacey and Jon had been married for less than a year, but had been together since high school. The couple went to the same college and had saved their money for a small wedding. They were both 27 years old and had just recently bought their first home. They were that couple that everyone just always knew would get married. Never feeling rushed, they took their time saving money and being responsible.

Jon looked at his wife. Her black hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail. With her hands on her hips, her big green eyes were slightly squinted as she stared him down as if she was trying to burn holes through him. Lacey had just returned home from from her morning run and Jon decided to suggest that they let his younger brother, Brad move into the spare room.

"Come on Honey. He would pay rent and you know having some extra money could really help.", Jon said, trying to appeal to Lacey's responsible side.

"Then post an ad. You know how I feel about him."

Jon's younger brother had always known how to push Lacey's buttons. She had met him the first time she had gone over to Jon's house over ten years ago. Despite being cute, the 11 year old "Bradley" had followed them around doing his best to annoy his older brother. Now at 21, he was not shy at all around Lacey. Lacey felt like he grew up to be really arrogant and a womanizer. Brad played several sports through school and had always been really popular. He always seemed to be dating a new girl never holding a relationship longer than a month or two.

Jon on the other hand was much more cerebral. He took his classes seriously and was never really into sports. As adults, both men were about the same height. They had the same light brown hair and dark brown eyes and even sounded alike. The main difference, besides age was that Brad was more fit. After high school, Brad continued to workout. He wasn't bulky, but he had broad shoulders, big arms and chiseled abs that he loved to show off by taking his shirt off everywhere he could. Women were always making a big deal about it.

"You would rather have a stranger live here than my brother?"

Lacey could see the hurt look in Jon's eyes and she let her arms drop. "I don't like the idea of him bringing all those sluts into our new home." She said, sounding more worried now than angy.

"I'll talk to him about it.... No sluts." Jon said with a bit of a teasing smile.

Lacey smiled back knowing how that sounded.

******

Jon called his brother later with the good news. Despite their different personalities, the brothers were close. They teased each other and would get into arguments like brothers do, but when they hung out together, it was always a good time.

Having grown up around Lacey, Brad had no shame in teasing her either. Before Jon and Lacey had gone away to college, he teased her more like someone would tease their older sister, but when they came back he noticed how Lacey had developed into a real Hottie. He wasn't sure if it was just due to him going through puberty, but he swore that her breasts had grown significantly and her ass looked great. Now he was six feet tall and a good four or five inches taller than her. He also knew that taking his shirt off bugged her, but he found it funny the way she struggled to not look at his body. So he was sure to take his shirt off at every opportunity when he was around her.

A week later Brad had packed up his Toyota Tundra and headed to his brothers. He had never moved out of his parents house so he didn't have much to move. It was Saturday around noon when Brad walked in. Lacey was in her loose running shorts and sports bra with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was vacuuming the living room when he walked by.

"MMmm." Brad said out loud knowing she wouldn't hear him over the vacuum cleaner. Lacey didn't see him right away so he admired her trim waist and excellent curves.

Lacey noticed movement out of the corner of her eye and jumped back with a startled scream. She turned the vacuum off and said, "What the hell Brad? You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry. Jon told me I could moved in whenever." He said with a shrug and a smile.

Not waiting for a response, he headed back to the room Jon said he could take.

The house wasn't huge, but it was nice. It had four bedrooms in which the couple hoped would ultimately be big enough to grow a family in for years to come. Jon and Lacey's room was on the other side of the house. The other three rooms were on the other side. Two of the rooms connected to a shared bathroom. Brad was in one of those rooms. Since Jon and Lacey had moved in from a two bedroom apartment the house didn't have much furniture and the room Brad was moving into was completely empty. Brad set down the box in the corner of the room and took his shirt off. And with a grin, he strode confidently back by Lacey.

*****

The first two weeks went by without incident. Lacey and Jon hardly saw Brad around much and Lacey was thankful. It was late Friday night of the third week after Brad moved in when Jon awoke to Lacey shaking Jon.

"Jon, wake up."

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"Do you hear that? Go see what it is."

It took Jon a moment to sit up. He looked at the clock. 1:53 am. He listened carefully and heard a faint banging noise.

Lacey said, "I think someone is trying to break in."

Jon continued to listen. It was too consistent. "Thump, thump, thump." He immediately had an idea what the noise was and got up to check it out knowing Lacey wouldn't leave him alone until he did. Just as expected, the noise was coming from the other side of the house. The closer he got to Brad's room he could also hear moaning. Now in the hallway by the bedroom door, the banging noise had been replaced by a woman screaming. Jon raised his eyebrows impressed.

"What the hell is going on in there?" Lacey asked as she approached Jon.

"Come on Lacey, they are just having some fun."

"Fun? Sounds like he is beating her!"

Jon pulled Lacey by her hand back to their bedroom. Once in bed, Jon tried snuggling up to Lacey, but she was clearly distracted.

Since they had been together for so long already, their sex life wasn't what it used to be. They had sex about once a month and it had never sounded like what was coming out of Brad's room.

Lacey was cranky the next day so Jon and Brad went out to the hardware store to give her some quiet time. As soon As they were in the car, Jon asked, "What were you doing to that poor girl last night?"

Brad smiled from ear to ear. "Well, big brother. When a man and woman.."

The brothers broke into laughter.

"Okay, okay. Very funny." Jon said."You woke up Lacey last night and at first she thought someone was trying to break in. Then she thought you were hurting someone."

Brad gave his brother a questioning look, then said, "Seriously? I thought she was quieter than most."

"Quiet? Seriously?" Jon asked puzzled.

"What, you never make Lacey scream?"

"Scream? Lacey doesn't even whisper."

"Wow." Brad said sitting back.

"Wow, what?"

"Wow, that sounds boring. Does she even cum?"

Jon thought for a moment. Then said, "Uh, yeah. I think."

"You think? Come on. Seriously? You don't even know if she cums?"

"How the hell would I know?" Jon replied defensively.

"If you're doing it right, you would know."

The brothers sat in silence, both deep in thought. Brad amazed that his brother's hot wife wasn't getting it like she should and Jon wondering what he was doing wrong.

Jon was the first to talk. "What do I need to do?" He asked humbled.

Brad thought for a bit. "I don't know. What are you doing now?"

"Mostly, I'm on top. Sometimes on our sides."

"Before that. How do you get her worked up?"

Jon looked briefly over at his brother questioningly.

"To get her horny?"

Jon shrugged his shoulders. "I don't think she gets horny. She's cold man!"

Brad laughed. "They all get horny. You just have to figure out Lacey's weaknesses."

"I'm telling you, that when it comes to sex. Lacey is an Ice Queen. I have to practically beg to get it even once a month."

"Once a month! This is worse than I thought. Okay. We need to put a game plan together to make her melt."

Brad and Jon began scheming on how to improve Jon's sex life. While Jon worked on Lacey directly Brad would continue to give pointers on his approach and techniques. They talked about his confidence, taking more control, and even some tips on teasing Lacey to get her in the mood.

The frequency of their making love began to increase to about once a week, but Lacey was still not getting really into it. Well at least as far as Jon could tell.

It had been about two months since Jon and Brad had been working together on their tactics when Brad approached Jon with a small brown box. Lacey was out shopping so they could talk freely.

"It's time we stepped things up a notch." Brad said, while handing his brother the box. "I got you a little something."

Jon opened the box. It was a black satin-lined blindfold. "No way she goes for this."

"I think you will be surprised. You're not tying her up or anything. It's all about the senses. When blindfolded, her other senses will be more heightened. You will tease her until she goes wild then you have sex."

"So how do I bring it up to her?" Jon asked.

"Start the build up now. Send her a text. Let her know you have a surprise for her."

Jon looked at his brother skeptically.

"Just do it." Brad said.

Jon pulled out his phone and sent the text. About five minutes later he got a text back, "You're brothers moving out?" Jon laughed.

Brad took the phone from Jon. "What a bitch!" then he typed a response, "No, but I'm going to give it to you like he does those girls he brings over!"

Jon's eyes lit op in shock. "Oh shit. Why did you do that? That's a sure way to get her mad at me!" He said angrily. He tried to take the phone from Brad, but Brad held it out of Jon's reach.

"Stop fooling around." Jon yelled. "I need to tell her I was kidding."

"Just wait a minute, you pussy." Brad said holding Jon off with one hand and holding the phone away from him with the other.

The phone chimed with a new message.

Brad finally gave the phone back to Jon and said, "So what's it say?"

Jon sat there for a moment, his jaw hung open while he stared at the phone.

"Well?" Brad asked.

Jon didn't move so Brad grabbed the phone to see for himself. It was a pic of Lacey in a dressing room. She only had a white laced bra on. Another text came in. "I don't know. You think you're up for it?"

Brad quickly typed a reply, "You have no idea." Then gave the phone back to his brother and said, "You're welcome."

"Holy shit!" Jon yelled excitedly. "You are a freaking genius!"

Jon's phone rang and the smile dropped from his face.

"What?" Brad asked.

Jon answered the phone, "Yes Sir?" Jon listened and and then said, "Yes sir, I understand." Then ended the call.

"What was that?" Brad asked again.

"My Boss." Brad said grumpily and sat the box and phone on the coffee table. "He is in New York working on some big sales pitch and they need some statistics right away."

"So what does that mean?"

"It means I have to go into work. It shouldn't take me but about an hour." Jon went and threw on some shoes and grabbed his keys. "At least I have something to look forward to tonight!" He went out to the garage.

Brad sat down to watch some TV. When Jon came back in hurriedly. "Shit! Can I borrow your car?"

"What? Why?"

"I think my battery is dead and I don't have time to deal with it now."

Brad reached into his pocket and tossed his keys to his brother. "Guess I'm not going anywhere."

"Thanks, Brad!" Jon said running back out the door.

A few minutes later a chime rang from the coffee table. Brad sat up. It was Jon's phone. He picked it up and read the text. It was another text from Lacey. "Would this be an appropriate outfit for tonight?"

Another message popped up. This time it was a picture of Lacey wearing a sheer red Teddy. Her breasts were visible under the thin material including her light brown nipples.

"Daaammmnnnn." Brad said appreciatively. He continued to stare at the picture.

A minute later another text came in, "What? you don't like it?"

Brad knew Jon would not want to blow the opportunity so he played along.

"Sorry. I'm speechless. You are so sexy."

"I hope you're ready!" was the next text followed by a pic with her leaning forward and her breasts squeezed together giving a beautiful shot of smooth cleavage.

"Oh I'm ready." Brad replied. He couldn't help but rub the boner straining in his shorts. He started thinking about who he could call to let out his pent up energy when Brad's phone rang. It was a number he didn't recognize.

"Hello?"

"Hey man, it's me." Jon said over the phone.

"You left your cell phone here."

"Yeah, I know. Has anyone called?"

"Lacey sent you some more texts. She seemed to be getting mad that you weren't responding so I filled in for you."

"That's cool. Anything good?"

"Hell yeah. You need to come see for yourself though. You almost done?"

"It's taking me a bit longer than expected, but shouldn't take too much longer."

"Okay, but you need to beat Lacey home or she will figure out it's me texting her."

"I know, just play along for now. I could loose my job if I don't get this done right."

"I've got your back, bro."

About 30 minutes later another text came in on Jon's phone.

"I can't wait till tonight. Get your brother out of the house. I'm coming home now!"

"Oh fuck!" Brad said out loud and called Jon at the number he called from earlier.

Jon answered, "This is Jon."

"Dude you need to come home now! She is on her way home. She expects me to be gone too."

"I'm hurrying. Just do what you can to stall her."

"Stall her?" Brad asked. "How the hell do you expect me to do that?"

"I don't know. You're the expert! Use the blindfold!"

"So what are you asking here?"

"I don't know. Look, just do whatever you have to. Keep her busy until I get there. I will sneak in and she will never know."

"You're playing with fire dude." Brad said cautiously.

"I know, but hey, this is all thanks to you so I can't thank you enough as it is. Do whatever you have to. Let me go so I can get there quickly."

Brad hung up the phone and said to himself, "Whatever I have to?" He pulled up the last pic of Lacey and stared at her amazing tits. "You have no idea what you're asking."

Trying to think quick. Brad grabbed the blindfold and laid it on Jon and Lacey's bed. He was just walking out of the room when he heard Lacey call out, "I'm home!"

Brad ducked back into the room and went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. He sent a text to Lacey. "I'm going to take a quick shower. Your present is on the bed."

He locked the bathroom door and got in the shower thinking this would help stall things. Lacey tried to open the door, then knocked on the door and said, "You better hurry!"

Brad took as long as he could and got of the shower. He thought about putting his clothes on when he heard Lacey's voice.

"About time! Okay, I'm putting on your present!" after a moment she said, "Ready!"

Brad opened the door a crack to see if she was telling the truth. The mask was really good and he knew that as long as it was on, that she wouldn't be able to see a thing.

Lacey was sitting on the edge of the bed wearing only her black laced bra and panties. Brad cautiously approached Lacey listening for any sound of his brother. He was only wearing a towel around his waist.

Lacey looked absolutely stunning. Her skin was so flawless that one might think she had been paint-brushed if he had been looking at a picture instead of the real thing. He had banged some hot chicks, but Lacey might have been the sexiest of them all. He was surprised how fast his heart was beating. It was like he had never been with a woman before and found how easy it was to forget everything he knew.

Nervously, Brad approached Lacey, took his hand and gently ran a finger behind her ear and down Lacey's neck.

Lacey moaned quietly. "Oh, I like this!"

Brad looked around for his brother, but didn't see a thing. His boner was already threatening to pull the towel off and he didn't know how much self control he could handle as it was. "Come on, Jon!", he thought to himself. With time dragging on, he traced his finger down over her shoulder and along the inside of her arm all the way to her fingertips. Slowly, he moved back up her arm and started down her side when Lacey reached back and unsnapped her bra. She shrugged it off her shoulders and it fell to the floor between them. Lacey's breasts were spectacular. Like tear drops with little pink nipples.

With his heart feeling like it was about to beat out of his chest, he took another look around for his brother. It was hard to hear anything besides his pounding heartbeat, but there was still no sound from his brother. His mind was racing trying to decide what to do with the gorgeous naked woman before him, but also knowing his brother would be coming in at any minute.

"Mmm. You smell so good!" Lacey said seductively. Her hands reached out and found Brad's waist wrapped with the towel. "I don't think we need this!" She said as she pulled it off. It didn't take long for her hands to find Brad's hard cock. Her delicate hands slowly rubbed the full length of his erection as she licked her lips in excitement.

Nervously looking for Jon, Brad knew he couldn't hold out any longer. Suddenly, he felt the welcoming hot and moist sensation of the tip of his dick being swallowed. All thoughts of Jon disappeared as Lacey tenderly worked on sucking the head of his cock like a lollipop. Lacey's petite hands wrapped around the base as she tried to take more of it into her mouth. She started slowly bobbing her head, pushing the dick further into mouth on each stroke. Sloppy wet slurping noises filled the room as Lacey struggled to take the entire length until she pulled back quickly with a gag.

"I don't know if it's the blindfold or what, but this is so hot!", Lacey said in a husky voice just before she aggressively swallowed the hard cock in front of her. Her hands reached around Brad, grabbed his ass and pulled him closer as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her tits jiggled as she got more of her body involved. Drool dripped from Lacey's lips on each stroke as she forced him deeper into her mouth.

Brad reached down and rubbed her beautiful breasts, enjoying the softness. Then with determination, Lacey pushed his cock into her throat until she was all the way down. It was too much for Brad to take sending him over the edge with an explosion of cum.

Lacey started bobbing her head again as she sucked every ounce of cum down her throat. When she couldn't get anything more out of him, she slipped his dick out of her mouth with a loud slurp.

"Oh, my God!" Lacey purred with drool hanging from lips. "I need you to fuck me right now!" She scooted back on the bed, pulled her panties off and spread her legs showing her engorged and wet pussy.

Panicking, Brad picked up the towel and wrapped it around his waist. He turned to leave just as Jon walked into the room. Jon stopped to look at the scene in front of him with wide eyes.

Waiting for a reaction from Jon, Brad stood frozen.

12