Substitute for Blindfolded Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Lacey ever get over the deception?
5.9k words
4.54
75.4k
76
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the night Jon used the blindfold, their sex life had initially improved. Lacey had always enjoyed having sex, but after years of being together, things had previously grown stale in the bedroom. Sometimes it felt more like work than pleasure so Lacey rarely pursued it. Then out of nowhere, things changed. Jon became more aggressive and things got fun. The day of the blindfold had been amazingly sexy. Things were fun for a while, but soon went back to normal.

It didn't take long for the wheels to start turning in Lacey's head either. Jon's younger brother, Brad immediately started acting weird after that night and stayed away from Lacey for a while. He stopped taking his shirt off, showing off his abs and was no longer giving Lacey a hard time. When Brad did start coming around again, he seemed like he was trying to overcompensate by bringing his new "Girlfriend" over and screwing her brains out nightly.

Lacey had ignored all the little voices asking questions in her mind for a while, but as sex with Jon became more and more routine, she couldn't ignore them any longer. Sure, Jon was still eager to have sex, but the only creative idea he had was with the blindfold. She had even tried using it again, but it just wasn't the same.

The final piece of the puzzle came when Lacey put the blindfold on one night and was giving Jon a blowjob as he laid on the bed. She couldn't get it out of her head that everything felt so different.

Including the cock in her mouth. Lacey had never enjoyed giving blowjobs so it was rare for her to give them.

It was at that moment, with Jon's dick in her mouth, everything came crashing down in Lacey's mind. It wasn't even close to being that big.

"You son of a..." Lacey said sitting up and pulling the blindfold off.

Confused, Jon said, "What's wrong, Honey?"

Lacey looked at Jon laying there on the bed with his hard on still pointing at her. She thought about saying what was on her mind, but realized how it sounded. What if she was wrong? After second guessing herself, she replied, "Oh, it's nothing. I just forgot something at work." She got up and went to the bathroom, leaving a frustrated Jon on the bed.

That night, Lacey barely slept going over and over the blowjob in her head. She thought about how firm his ass was as she pulled him closer trying to swallow his dick. She was so into the moment that she just figured that Jon was more excited than normal. Yes, that was it. None of this was her fault. The brothers must have swapped before they had sex so Jon was clearly in on it, because the blindfold came off during sex.

Lacey was so angry that her head felt like it was spinning. With her mind revisiting that night over and over, she didn't even realize how wet her pussy was until the Brad's screaming girlfriend could be heard from across the house. She felt like a used slut, humiliated and disgraced.

*****

Over the next several days, Lacey barely muttered a word to either brother. She couldn't even look at either one without getting angry. She was too embarrassed to tell any of her friends and felt betrayed by Jon. What could she do? What would she do? Revenge? Divorce? She had so many questions running through her mind that she felt like she was losing her mind. She also felt an emptiness with her frustration. Like a hunger, but not for food.

Trying to sleep on the couch in the living room one night, Lacey laid on her back listening to the moaning sounds of Brad and his girlfriend, Jenny. "Jenny the Bimbo" was how Lacey thought of her. She was a cute blonde with an athletic figure. They were roughly the same size, but Lacey had a bigger bust and hips. She was also the happiest person Lacey had ever met. It drove Lacey crazy every time she could hear Jenny talking about how "wonderful" everything was. That and she was constantly hanging all over Brad. The truth was that Jenny was actually really sweet and humble. Lacey should have been happy for Brad, but instead it only added to her frustration.

Halfway asleep, Lacey continued listening to the moaning sounds coming from the other room. She could imagine Brad and Jenny on his bed. Toned, sweaty bodies slapping together in rhythm. The pleasure building into a fierce passion. A passion that Lacey felt too. Her hand drifted between her legs and her fingers began to massage her clit. The moans turned to grunts and Lacey felt her her own orgasm approaching. Her hips rocking and her fingers rubbing herself just right and were bringing her to an orgasm. Lacey's mind then saw Brad on top of Jenny with her legs spread and straight up in the air. As if she was in the room, she could see Brad's tight ass as he pounded Jenny. The view in her mind rotated around to the side, but instead of seeing Jenny underneath Brad, Lacey saw herself! Emotions flooded Lacey that she couldn't contain and her body reacted by sending her into an intense orgasm that had her entire body shuddering.

Confused, yet feeling relief, Lacey sat up on the couch trying to catch her breath. It all happened so fast, but it was the most intense orgasm that she had ever felt.

******

The pleasure that Lacey felt after masturbating seemed to fill the hunger that she had been feeling. She quickly became addicted to masturbating doing it anywhere she could, but her favorite time was while listening to Brad and Jenny.

It didn't take long for the intensity to wear off and Lacey felt like she needed to do something else to feed her growing hunger. Giving in to her desire, she decided to go back to bed with her husband, but even that didn't satisfy her desire.

Jon and Brad had gone out to play basketball one Sunday morning. Lacey was checking out her social media feeds on her phone while sitting on the couch having already returned from her morning run when Jenny came out of Brad's room still groggy.

"Good Morning", Jenny said to Lacey.

Lacey felt like saying something rude, but replied instead with, "Morning"

Jenny sat down on the couch next to Lacey. Lacey ignored her, hoping that she would go away. Instead after a few minutes Jenny started talking.

"So what are you up to today?"

Lacey hesitated, trying to think of the best way to get her to leave. Then she got an idea and said, "I was about to start cleaning the house."

Instead of taking off, Jenny replied, "I've been sleeping over lately so it's only fair if I help! What can I do?"

That comment threw Lacey off. Jenny was making it really hard to hate her.

"I was about to start on the floors, you want to take the bathrooms?" Lacey said thinking that no one likes to clean a bathroom.

"Sure thing! Where do you keep your cleaning supplies?"

Giving in to Jenny's generosity, Lacey showed her where she kept the supplies and the two women went to work cleaning the house. After three hours of hard cleaning, Lacey had a totally different attitude towards Jenny. Once they wrapped everything up, they went out for a late lunch and decided to do some shopping. The more time they spent together, the more Lacey actually enjoyed being around Jenny.

Eventually, Jenny's positive attitude began to rub off on Lacey and she slowly started acting more like her old self. This helped Lacey suppress her sexual hunger somewhat to at least where she could act normal around Jon and Brad. She wasn't comfortable enough with Jenny to tell her about her theory, but she was able to finally come to terms with what she believed happened.

Her anger had evolved into lust and while Lacey still felt that hunger, she was able to control it better.

Over the next few months, Brad and Jenny became more serious and Jenny became a fixture around the house. It was clear that Brad was maturing and this contributed to helping Lacey's mindset towards him. Soon, it was something that she rarely even thought about anymore.

******

Jon and Brad came up with with an idea to rent a cabin for a few days during the summer. Everyone loved the ides, it would be a great chance to relax and unwind. So after several weeks of planning, the two couples set off for their vacation in the woods.

The drive took nearly eight hours, but they were all in awe at the beauty of the sight. It was a small two bedroom log cabin set out on a gorgeous river with no one else in sight.

Everyone climbed out of Lacey's compact SUV with stiff legs. After some groans and moans about being stiff, Jon and Brad start walking around the cabin to check it out.

"This place is incredible!" Jon exclaimed sounding like a little kid while heading around to the front of the cabin. Brad eagerly followed behind.

Lacey rolled her eyes, "Boys will be boys!"

Once the guys came back, the group unloaded the car and put their stuff inside the cabin. It was modest inside with two small bedrooms a kitchen and a living room area with an old couch that pulled into a sleeper. No one seemed to mind as they planned on spending most of their time outdoors anyway.

The brothers were itching to go exploring so the girls decided to go for a walk themselves. The clean air was almost intoxicating as they started their casual walk. For several minutes, the only sounds were those of unseen birds and the light crunch of leaves under their feet. Then out of nowhere, they heard someone holler out followed by a loud splash.

Lacey and Jenny looked at each other and headed straight in the direction of the noise. As they approached the noise, laughing and more splashing could easily be heard. They approached a steep ledge that looked over a swimming hole. Brad was swinging from an old rope that had been left tied to a large oak tree branch. Just as Brad was swinging over the middle of the body of water, he let go of the rope falling backwards into the water. Meanwhile, Jon stood in his boxer shorts on a large rock that sat on the bank, ready to pull the rope to himself.

"Hey Ladies, come on in!" Brad yelled from the crystal clear water.

"We'll go get our bathing suits and be right back!" Lacey called back.

"Oh, come on Honey! You have underwear on, right?" Jon said.

Just as Lacey was saying, "I don't think so." Jenny streaked by and lept over the ledge, pulling herself into a ball and making a big splash as she hit the water.

Lacey looked down and then noticed Jenny's clothes piled on the ground just behind her.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" Brad called up to Lacey encouragingly.

It was at least a twenty foot drop down to the water and Lacey wasn't fond of heights to begin with. "Yeah, I don't think so." Lacey gathered Jenny's clothes up and walked around the edge until she was closer to the rest of the group at water level. She arrived just in time to see Jenny swinging on the rope in a grey sports bra and panties. It occurred to Lacey, that most bikinis revealed more.

After just a few minutes of everyone pressuring Lacey to come in, she set Jenny's clothes in a dry area off to the side and then stripped down into her pink bra and white panties. She walked gingerly to the water trying to avoid the sharp pebbles and sticks on the ground and slowly waded into the water. It was warmer than she had expected, but still felt great in the hot summer air.

Jenny approached Lacey in the water and said, "You should at least try the rope swing!"

But before Lacey could respond, Brad swam up behind Jenny and picked her up high in the air. Lacey couldn't help but notice how tone Brad was with his skin tight around his abs and broad well-defined chest. Jenny screamed out in surprise and Brad easily tossed the playful blonde into the deep part of the water. Brad smiled with a boyish charm and a sparkle in his eye before diving into the water after Jenny.

The couples goofed off for a few hours before heading back to the cabin in their wet underwear, each holding their pile of clothing. As soon as they got back to the cabin, the couples went to their rooms. The small bedrooms were right next to each other and were laid out identically. There was barely enough room for the full size bed and night stand. The suitcases had to be put in the small closets to even have room to walk around the bed.

Lacey had just laid out clean underwear on the bed when she heard giggling on the other side of the wood wall. Standing next to Lacey with his own clothes laid out, Brad said, "It sounds like they are practically in the same room."

At home, Brad's room was on the other side of the house and they could often hear the love making from there. Now their rooms shared a thin wall.

The giggles turned to moans and Lacey looked at the wall as if she could see the couple when she felt Jon's cold hand's reach around and cup her heavy breasts. The shock of the cold made Lacey jump uncomfortably. The move was clearly an attempt by Jon to have sex with Lacey, but it had the opposite effect. Lacey turned and shoved Jon back into the wall with a thud.

"Your hands are freezing!" Lacey said behind clenched teeth. She started putting her clothes on quickly. As soon as she dressed, Lacey left the room and went to the kitchen to start on dinner.

Jon left the room and went outside shortly after.

Lacey felt frustrated while she was working on dinner. She felt like if Jon had played his cards differently, they would still be in the bedroom having sex. Instead, she was in the kitchen listening to Brad and Jenny grunt, groan and moan.

Twenty minutes later, Brad came out of the bedroom with messy hair and a stupid grin on his face.

"Where's Jon?" Brad asked Lacey.

"Outside."

Brad headed outside to look for his brother as Jenny came out of the room in a dry sports bra and running shorts. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"I hope we weren't too noisy!" Jenny said jokingly, but quickly noticed Lacey's mood. "I'm sorry, what's wrong?"

"Nothing... Well it's just Jon. He is the master of getting me out-of-the-mood."

"It's strange." Jenny said in deep thought.

"What is?"

"How two brothers with so much in common can be so different."

Lacey laughed and smiled at Jenny. Jenny had a way of doing that and Lacey appreciated it.

"Have you always been so loud during sex?" Lacey asked. They had never discussed sex before, but Lacey finally felt comfortable enough with her.

"I never really thought about it before." Jenny said. She stood there thinking and then replied, "No, not really. It's just what Brad does to me."

Lacey looked at Jenny confused.

Jenny smiled and said, "First of all, he gets me all warmed up and hot. Then he.."

Lacey waited for Jenny continue, then prompted her, "He what?"

Jenny blushed, "He does this thing with his finger."

Lacey almost laughed, but realized that Jenny was being serious.

Jenny continued, "It's hard to describe. Before we have sex he almost always does it though. It gets me so horny and wet that I can't control myself. I don't think I have had sex with him yet where I have only had one orgasm. It's usually two or three!"

Now Lacey lets out a short laugh. Then says, "Okay. Right."

"I'm serious. I've never experienced anything like it."

a

"MMmmm, I'm starving! What's for dinner?" Brad said interrupting the girls conversation as he walked in through the front door. Jon followed him in who seemed to have his spirits lifted.

The couples enjoyed a simple dinner together and after sharing a drink, everyone agreed to go to bed early.

****

"Brad. Shh. Stop that!" Jenny said in a whispering tone. It was loud enough that Lacey had woken up though.

Lacey had no idea what time it was, but it felt either really late or really early. She closed her eyes to go back to sleep when she heard Jenny making another noise that sounded almost like purring.

"Ohh. Uhh, no you can't. We'll wake up Jon and Lacey." Jenny said in a hushed tone.

Brad giggled and Lacey could almost hear Jenny's willpower get defeated. Jenny started moaning and breathing deeply. Meanwhile, Lacey moved her fingers to her own clit wondering what Brad was doing to Jenny.

What was it that he was doing that was so amazing? Maybe Jenny just didn't know how to play with herself.

Jenny's breathing became so rough that she started grunting like she was trying to hold her pleasure back. This made Lacey feel hotter as she continued the assault on her own pussy. Then it sounded as if Jenny was moaning into a pillow or something to let out her pleasure vocally. The passion came through muffled, but loud and clear. Lacey pushed herself to a quick orgasm.

Looking over to a passed out Jon, Lacey was calming down despite wishing she could have some more. Meanwhile, on the other side of the wall Jenny and Brad were just getting started. She could hear the sound of their bodies slapping together. It was just too much for Lacey. She quietly got up and put on a pair of leggings with the shirt she already had on and went outside for a walk until the couple quieted.

*****

Brad and Jon went fishing the next morning and both couples went on separate hikes in the afternoon. Later that night, the guys were outside grilling fish for dinner while the girls went for a walk. Jenny told Lacey how Brad had taken her down to the swimming hole during their earlier hike and about how they made love together.

Lacey was regretting opening the door with Jenny to discuss sex. All Lacey heard was "how much better sex was with Brad". She was jealous, but didn't want to admit that even to herself. Small thoughts started to slip in about the day she had unknowingly given Brad a blowjob. The thoughts whispered how hot everything was. How intense it all was. If giving him a blowjob was hot when she didn't even like giving blowjobs, how amazing could have the sex been like?

No! Lacey was tricked and deceived and the whole thing was wrong. Right? Wasn't it was wrong of her to think about how hot and sexy it was? About great the sex could have been?

"Isn't that incredible?" Jenny said waking Lacey up from her own thoughts.

"Yes. Totally." Lacey replied not having any clue to what she responding to.

After dinner everyone played cards and drank beer. Lacey was in a great mood and watching Brad with his hands all over Jenny had Lacey horny. When Jon and Lacey got to their room, Jon laid down face first on the bed, not even taking the time to take his shoes off.

Lacey removed her clothes and climbed on the Jon's back. She slowly moved her naked body up the length of his back, rubbing her hanging breasts all over him. She began kissing the back of his neck and nibbled on his ear, but Jon didn't even move.

"Jon" Lacey whispered into his ear, but he didn't move.

"Jon", she said a little louder and shook him. "You're asleep?" Lacey said more to herself at this point. She rolled off him and laid next to him for a while still naked. She was surprised to not hear Jenny in the next room and secretly hoped that Brad had passed out too.

Lacey couldn't fall asleep, because it was too hot for her liking. So she put on a shirt and shorts and headed outside for another walk. She loved the peacefulness of the outdoors. Walking aimlessly, Lacey wasn't sure how long she had been gone, but found herself near the swimming hole and decided to check it out.

The moon was almost full and lit up the swimming area enough for Lacey to see okay. She sat on a rock and put her feet in the cool water which felt so good to her. The heat made her whole body feel sticky and she hated that feeling. Then she got an idea. It wasn't like her, but she was in the middle of nowhere and the only people within miles were asleep and back in the cabin. Still, she looked around to be sure. She couldn't see anything past the wood line, but knew no one was there. She stood up and took her shorts off then looked around again and nervously pulled her shirt over her head.

Looking around again with nervous excitement, Lacey waded into the cool water causing goosebumps over her body. She swam into the deeper area and dove down just enough to put her head under. She came up with a refreshing breath. It felt so amazing to be out in nature, so exposed yet clean. Lacey had never been skinny dipping before and it was exhilarating!

12