Substitute for Dad Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you reckon Mum would be proud of my performance?" she eventually giggled wiping her face with the wash cloth.

I pulled her up so that she was snuggled on my chest, "I'm sure she would be," I replied.

"Even though it's my big brother's fat cock I'm tasting," Maggie giggled, "Perhaps she would be jealous and want to compare your taste to Dad or LBB?"

"Or even DG1 and DG2?" I asked.

"I reckon if she tasted you she would prefer you to all of them," Maggie declared then went silent for a minute or so until she asked, "Do you think Mum's stories are just stories?"

"Of course, some of the bits where she is with Dad might be real," I lied, "But she probably likes to write her other fantasies down, it might be something which turns her and Dad on."

"So, you think she lets Dad read the stories," replied Maggie.

"Maybe, or she reads them to him," I said, hesitating, "I read that some men like to dream of their wives being with other men and always coming back to them."

Maggie thought for a moment, "What if they are true stories and Mum does do it with other men?"

"Well if Dad knows and is happy then it's up to them, I suppose."

"But the way she writes about LBB, it sounds like she is in love with him," said Maggie, "He seems to be much younger, Dad might not be able to compete anymore. What if she decides to leave Dad and live with LBB?"

"That's a lot of ifs? Well we would have to cross that bridge," I started to say but Maggie interrupted, "If she wants a young lover, then she could have you!"

"I'm not sure that would happen," I replied carefully.

"Would you do it with Mum if she wanted to?" Maggie insisted.

After a pause, I said "Yes, I would if she asked."

"But little sister, would you be able to share nicely?" I asked Maggie, "If her diary is true, she would be having me all day long!"

"We would have to tell her about us," Maggie responded, "She couldn't stop us as she would be as bad as we are!"

"She could show me ways of pleasing you," Maggie continued after another pause, "She said she likes to be watched."

"So, you want to watch Mum being taken by your big brother," I teased Maggie, "Perhaps you would like to join in?"

"You could you draw up a rota, for my services," I laughed.

We remained silent as we cuddled dozily for a while then after about fifteen minutes I eased Maggie's head from my chest telling her it was time to clean up properly and return all of Mum's things to her bedroom. Maggie nodded but kept her eyes closed and didn't move so I ran my fingers along her thigh and over her buttocks until I reached the gap between her cheeks.

"Are you going to move?" I asked, "Or shall I finger your bum again?"

She squirmed but ignored me keeping her eyes closed, until I ran my finger over her puckered ring, "Please don't, I was thinking and just want a while longer," she finally murmured, her eyes flickered open and she rolled on to her back.

"Perhaps you could try it on with Mum later, when we get back from the pub," suggested Maggie with a smile, "She will be merry, so if she really wants a younger man she will be less resistant to it being her son. I know she likes it when you give her playful cuddles, like on her birthday and Christmas when she has had a couple of drinks. Her face gets flushed and she gets like a giggly schoolgirl."

"You have thought this through, my devious little sister," I said, "So where will you be when this seduction takes place?"

"I'll pretend to feel really drunk and go straight to bed," she declared immediately, "I'll snore loudly so she will think it's okay to do it with you."

"How will you get to watch?" I asked playing along with her plot.

"You'll have to leave her bedroom door open and I'll be listening for sounds," she explained earnestly, "Then I'll creep out and watch until you have your cock in her then I'll come in when she is cumming and pretend she woke me with her moaning!"

Maggie's breathing was becoming faster and shallower as she spoke and her hand had moved between her legs.

"What if she wants to have sex downstairs on the sofa or living room floor?" I asked as I watched my little sister begin rubbing her pussy with the heel of her hand.

"Oh, I didn't think of that," she said her eyes closed, "You'll have to make sure she is facing away from the door, so she can't see me until I'm ready to burst in!"

"Okay, what position do you think she would like?" I asked playing along with my little sister's fantasy.

"Doggie," Maggie moaned rubbing harder imagining she was already watching her mother being fucked, "I think Mum will want you to fuck her hard from behind, you could finger her bum too!"

My cock was back hard, I rolled Maggie on to her front, straddled her back and pulled her legs apart then pushed inside in one thrust making her yelp. I leant in and whispered in her ear as she wriggled beneath me, "Imagine you are Mum and I'm fucking you!"

She groaned as I lifted her hips upwards, "Fuck me Sean, fuck Mummy hard, make Mummy come!"

Suddenly we were both frenziedly fucking, egging each other on, Maggie's body spasmed twice but she kept moaning, "That's it, keep fucking Mummy, good boy, cum in Mummy's cunt!"

Then I unloaded into her with a long moan and felt my balls tighten and begin aching with the exertion. Maggie's pussy muscles clamped on to my cock as her body shook then we collapsed on the bed. Just as we began to breathe easier following our exertion the telephone rang.

"Hello," I gasped into the receiver.

"Sean, its Mum, you and Maggie need to come to the hospital now!"