Substitute Teacher & I

Story Info
He checks her out for after-school detention.
1k words
3.86
105.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recall strolling in my classroom. Much too whore looking for my sub teacher that I found looking at my skirt glide along my thighs. He gave me the elevator eyes starting at my feet. He was not shy at all about looking at me for I caught his eye with his grin. Mr. Baker was his name.

"Good evening," His curled lips broke to a smile.

"Good evening," I could not help respond with a smile in return.

I casually took my seat, my skirt riding up my legs. I wetted his hunger even more when I crossed me legs. I glanced at his direction for a response to my actions. He just turned to his work and began to take roll call.

He reached my name.

I innocently said, "Prensent."

He took a breath and went on. His eyes wandered to me and I dared to give him a wink.

The class drew on. I went up to staple an assignment. The stappler was ironically placed on his desk. He folded his hands and looked up at me. I bent over slightly and showed my plumped breasts. The crease deepened as my arms came together to staple the assignment. He murmeered my name, eating every syllable slowly. I turned away and walked back to my desk after turning in the paper.

A guy turned to me and asked for an earaser. I gave him a spare on my binder.

The sub sternly asked who was talking.

He looked at me and stated, "Detention with me this afternoon."

"I only handed him an earaser," I pleaded.

He ignored my plea and continued to work.

School was over and I walked back to class thinking: Maybe he did not like me after all. It was only an earaser.

The door shut behind me.

"You have been a very bad girl."

"It was only an earaser," I commented, seeing the light in his eyes. "Where are the other students?"

"Detention is held in another room did you not know?"

"No," I was taken aback, "I didn't."

"Well then," he stood up quickly knocking some papers down off of his desk.

I immediatly stooped down to pick them up. I forgot I had on a thong as I bent over. Automatically I stood up, turning to my teacher. He just continued to stare at me.

"There are more papers," he told me.

"Are you going to help?"

"Bad back I am afraid dear."

I turned around and picked the papers up. He was watching me. It turned me on so much to know he liked it. I have always wanted to try something with a teacher and he was quite attractive for his age.

When I rose back up and turned towards him. I found he was standing right behind me. We stood a hair's breath apart. Startled, I dropped the papers. I went to my knees. Mr. Baker never budged from his place. I could not help but observe his midsection. He was packed! Ohhh and his buldge said he was otherwise as well.

"Leave the papers. You have other matters to attend to." he whispered.

I looked straight up at him. He took my chin and pulled me to stand up.

"You know I can scream for help."

"Then do it. You haven't yet." he chuckled.

He knocked the rest of the papers and things off his desk. He then put his hand around my waist walking towards me, making me walk against the desk. The thump and vibration from my butt made me realize how wet I was.

I sat on his desk. He spread my legs open. His hand slipped up the rest of my thighs and under my skirt. His fingers grabbed a hold on my thong and ripped the string so suddenly.

"You broke my thong!" I exlaimed.

"Ooops, sorry about that," was all he said.

He did not mean it for he did not even look at me as he spoke, but instead was intranced with my widened legs.

He stood up and I started to unzip his pants. He grabbed my hands as if he was hesitant in doing anything more. He let go and allowed me to pull his pants down. My teeth grabbed his boxer rim and I dragged them down. His cock was so thick and looked oh so good. I wanted him in me so badly.

"Get back on the desk. You are a bad bad, dirty girl!" he breathed.

I got on the desk.

"Spread your legs open... now."

I did not. He forced my legs open. My pussy was glistening. It was tight. I never had a cock in me before. I wanted one.... his. I wanted his big, juciy, throbbing member in me and I was about to get my wish.

The tip of his cock rubbed around my pussy lips.

"Ohhhh Mr. Baker." I gasped.

"Yes?"

"Fuck me please!"

"Oh? Horny are we?"

"Yes! Oh god YES!" I begged.

He pushed his cock in me as hard as he was horny. I gave out a yell as he broke my virginity. He let it rest there and I caught my breath.

Naughty Mr. Baker began to move his cock in and out of my now dripping pussy. Slowly at first. He pushed hard enough to grunt with each thrust. He quickened his pace as my nails dug into his back. My legs wrapped tightly around him, wanting all of him in, all he can give, and all I can handle at once. I put my hands on the desk to suppport me as my hips bucked back and forth slamming his hard cock almost all the way out and then fully back in.

He was moaning, "Yes! Cum for me! I know you are close! Ohhhh yes!!"

"I'm cumming!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!!" I let out my screams as I climaxed.

My body pulsing and his cock in me. He was oh so close to cumming as well. I immediatly knelt down on thf floor taking his cock in my mouth as he shot his load. "Mmmmm," I moaned as his cock's cum jucies spilled out the sides of my mouth. It dripped down my neck and onto my exposed breasts of my thin strap shirt.

He leaned on his desk after his cock finished pumping out the last of his cum.

"What about your bad back Mr. Baker?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "Get out, detention is over."