Substitute Twins Ch. 02

Story Info
Courtney finally seduces Mr. Jacobs.
1.6k words
4.27
10.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 04/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first encounter with one half of the Jacobs' twins left me curious to discover the second half. I met them just a short week ago when one took over my 5th hour English class and the other my 7th hour Science class. Mr. J, who took Ms. Yoder's place in 7th hour, was the easiest to seduce. By the Friday after we met, I had him bending my 5'8", tanned frame over his desk. All it took was a bit of adjustment to my school uniform, buttons undone on my white shirt, black and red plaid skirt rolled up, but his brother seemed more conservative. It took me all week just to get him to openly check me out. I was hoping by Monday or Tuesday I could have my way with him as well.

After a long weekend, the Monday of our last week of school had begun. I had decided on a black lace bra under my thin, cotton shirt, unbuttoned enough to expose all of my cleavage. Even though it didn't show itself in the V my shirt made, I knew the bra was clearly visible through the shirt. My strappy red heels were replaced by a pair of black stilettos and my skirt barely covered my tight ass. My long, dusty blonde hair was pulled into a curly pair of low pigtails. I figured if I played up the school girl look, I would keep Mr. Jacobs attention. By the time 5th hour finally rolled around, I was wet with anticipation. I took my assigned seat in the front row just as Mr. Jacobs entered the room.

"Hello class. I hope all of you had a great weekend," he set his briefcase on his desk and turned to face us. His eyes flashed to mine for a quick second but then proceeded with his introduction, "Our exam is scheduled for the end of the day on Wednesday. The principal has informed me that once you are finished, you may head home. The next two days we will be focusing solely on anything you feel like you need additional help with. Now, pull out your study guides and let's get started."

Mr. Jacobs spent the next hour obviously going out of his way to avoid me. I only caught him checking me out a few times, but each time my gaze met his, he swiftly changed his focus. I thought all my work breaking down his defenses the following week had gone to a waste. The bell rang and I gather my books, discouraged and puzzled.

"Courtney?" I turned his way when I heard him ask my name as the other students filed out of the room, "Are you having any difficulties with any parts of the review?"

He cleared his throat and shifted his weight from foot to foot. I could tell the conversation was making him uneasy and I instantly knew his brother had told him of our 'study' session. Even though his body language made it seem like he didn't want anything to do with me, the swell in the crotch of his pants told another story. My eyes found his as a sly smile appeared on my face, "Now that you mention it..." I slinked towards him as he bumped into his desk, "I am having some trouble with a few things," by now he was almost sitting on his desk. I forced his legs apart and wiggled myself between them. My hands adjusted his tie as my eyes met his. After a brief second, I moved my cheek to his and whispered in his ear, "and I'd love for you to help me out." I felt him shiver before I pulled away, turned and walked out of the room, a triumphant smile exposed across my lips.

I spent the rest of the day distracted by dirty thoughts. Even in 7th hour, my mind was more focused on Mr. Jacobs than his brother, whose eyes hardly left my body the entire hour. When the bell rang, I practically ran to my locker to grab my things. I thought about stopping by the bathroom to dispose of my panties, but remembered that I never even bothered to put any on this morning. Instead, I headed straight to my English classroom.

Mr. Jacobs was at his desk rummaging through papers when I walked in. I could tell that he was nervous, his hands were shaking and his attention seemed short. When the door shut behind me, he eyes rose and looked me over from head to stiletto, "Thank you for coming Courtney," his voice shook as he greeted me.

I smiled at the idea of his nervousness and slowly strolled his direction. When I reached him, he pushed himself back in his chair. I sat on the edge of his desk and crossed my legs. He fidgeted with the end of his tie, "Honestly, I'm not sure what I'm doing. My brother told me what happened between you two."

"Do you want me Mr. Jacobs?" I took his tie from him and pulled him and his chair closer.

"Yyyesss..." he stuttered.

My lips found his ear, "Than take me."

It was like my words unconstrained him. In an instant he stood, lifted me from the desk, turned and pressed me up against the dry erase board. My body quivered with pure passion the second my back hit it. He pressed his mouth against mine and my legs enclosed around his back. From my lips, his kisses trailed feverishly down my neck. My fingers wound themselves in his dark, wavy hair as my head tilted back to allow better access to my collarbone. After minutes of intense kissing and wondering hands, he set me down long enough for my hands to release him of his clothes and his hands to take off my bra and shirt. His cock stood at attention as he grabbed my head and forced it downward.

"Suck my dick you filthy little slut," the command in his voice surprised me but only fueled my hunger. I fell to my knees and engulfed him whole. He grunted as he began to fuck my eager mouth, rocking his hips back and forth. I continued to suck and swallow while he kept rhythm, only interrupted when he allowed me to play with the tip. He tensed up and I knew he was close to release. His hands held my head still when the base of his cock reached my lips, "Swallow it," he demanded and I sucked hard as his warm load filled my throat.

"Good girl," he praised, but only after I had finished every drop. While he reenergized from his strong finish, his hands, still wrapped in my hair, lifted me up to a standing position. They then guided me to his chair and forced me to bend over into it, "Stay," was all he commanded as he released his grip. He lowered to his knees behind my exposed ass. His hands parted my cheeks as he dove in between. I could feel his tongue flick the edge of my pussy. My nails dug into the chair as my knees shivered with pleasure. He continued to move up and down from dipping his tongue deep into my snatch to teasing my asshole. Finally, he flipped me over and sat me on the edge of his chair. He dove back in, going straight for my moist mound. My hips bucked wildly and I moaned as he continued to suck and nibble me. His tongue made one final sweep to clean up any dripping juices before he latched on to my tender clit and sent me over the edge, gushing streams of cum into his mouth.

By this time, his dick had become rigid again. He pulled me up from the chair and sat down. I climbed on top and positioned myself over him. Without warning, he forced his cock upward, causing a flood of lust up my body. He gripped my hips and forced them up and down in a fast and forceful motion. My tits bounced in response in front of his face until he engulfed one in his mouth. The skim of his tongue across my nipple sent my head back and a loud moan left my lips. His mouth danced from breast to breast as his hands continued to guide me up and down. I started moving my hips in slight circles. He latched onto my neck and bit down as he finished a powerful orgasm, which sent me into one, "Oh yes Mr. Jacobs!" I moaned as my cum slid down his shaft.

"Now clean me up," he ordered. I climbed down from his lap and to the floor. I eagerly sucked our juices from his recovering member. By the time he was clean, he had become hard again. He stood, picked me up, and slammed me into the dry erase board. Before my back even hit, he was already deep inside me. The impact cause a slight flutter of pain as his cock reached maximum depth but desire overtook as he began to thrust in and out. Instinct seemed to fuel us both and we instantly fell into sync. My arms wrapped around his neck and my legs gripped him tight. I nibbled his earlobe as we kept rhythm. He continued to pound me, knocking me against the board. Our grips on each other got tighter the closer we came to climax. My arms left his neck and my nails found home deep in his shoulder blades. The sudden pain sent him into a frenzy. He forced me back against the wall hard as we both seized with extreme pleasure.

After resting for a few moments, he set me down and we both began reassembling ourselves. Once we were presentable, he spoke, "You're lesson is through. You may leave,"

"Thank you Mr. Jacobs," I gave a small curtsy and left the room.