Substitute Wives Pt. 02

Story Info
Wives swap to go on business trip with husbands.
2.5k words
4.41
127.1k
104

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers

Steve picked up Lauren and headed to the airport.

"I can't believe you talked Jenni into this," Steve said as they drove to the airport.

"It wasn't as hard as you think. I think your wife has a little more of a wild side than you want to admit. It didn't take that much convincing. I figured if she agreed she would have put more rules than just no intercourse," Lauren said. "I thought she would have restricted us to only playing above the waist. I guess your friend down here may get a little attention this weekend." Lauren said patting Steve's crotch.

"I'm hoping for a taste of that sweet juice between your legs. I have to admit I tasted my fingers after that little interlude we had two weeks back. You tasted great. You don't think they know that we made out?"

"Not unless you told Jenni, you are a bad liar. It's not like we had sex, we just kissed and you fingered me. I did jack you off and you got cum all over my shirt. I washed that shirt before Brian got home so he couldn't know. Hell, we did about the same thing New Year's Eve right in front of them," Lauren said.

"I think that night is the reason you were able to convince Jenni. She was so horny after your husband kissed her and felt her tits. She hasn't mentioned it but I know she thinks about."

"Really, Jenni's asked me a few times if I liked kissing you and if you felt my tits. I was honest with her, telling that I enjoyed your kisses and you did grab my tits. When I asked her about my Brian she just blushed and played it off. I could tell she was turned on by the idea. You think she will break her own rule and let my Brian into her pussy?"

"Maybe, if Brian pushes her. She can be worn down, especially if she gets horny enough," Steve said.

"That won't happen. Brian doesn't push. When we started dating, I wanted to fuck after three dates but he made us wait till after we dated a month. Even then I initiated the sex. But a weekend of sleeping in the same bed, they may not be able to resist the urge."

"Are you saying I won't have to resist you, sleeping with you all weekend?"

Lauren looked at Steve with a smile as they pulled into the airport. "Remember we agreed no intercourse. Let's try and abide by that."

Steve and Lauren checked into their room with Steve hurrying to make the afternoon meetings. texted Lauren that the meetings were going long for her to get herself room service. had warned Lauren this might happen so she wasn't surprised.

At about ten pm Steve returned to the suite to find Lauren in the bed. "Sorry it's so late, we got a lot done. With all we got done today, we look to be done early Friday so we can have more time alone. I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind."

"Mind? I want a clean Steve in bed with me," Lauren laughed.

Steve showered, getting ready for bed. He put on a t-shirt and boxers before entering the now dark hotel suite. Steve climbed into bed finding Lauren waiting for him. Her lips found his, kissing Steve passionately.

"Mmm, I've been waiting for this all day," Lauren moaned.

As they continued to kiss, Steve wrapped his arms around her slowly realizing she had no top on. He slid his hand down to her butt feeling only skin. "Are you naked?"

Lauren sat up pushing her perky tits in Steve's face. "Yes, is that a problem?"

"A beautiful woman naked in my bed, the only problem is I have to get up early."

Lauren slipped her hand into Steve's boxers grabbing his hard cock, "Looks like you are already up. Don't worry, babe, I won't keep you up all night. This thing feels like it needs some relief, I know I could use some before we go to sleep."

Steve smiled then took his t-shirt off then slipped his boxers off. He resumed kissing Lauren, now rubbing her tits. While their tongues explored each other's mouths, Steve maneuvered on top of Lauren getting his legs between hers.

Lauren jumped when Steve's cock touched her pussy lips. "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! The rule is still in place. I will take care of you hard friend down there but it doesn't go in my kitty."

A disappointed Steve slid off Lauren moving his lips to her tits. Lauren moaned as his lips moved down to her belly button. "Yes, that is the right direction." She moaned.

Steve flicked his tongue across her pussy lips sending shivers up Lauren's spine. "Oh shit, that feels good." Steve kept working clit and pussy lips till Lauren was moaning that she was cumming.

Lauren lay back on the bed, "That was great, I'm ready to sleep. How about you?" Before he could say anything, she popped up and grabbed his cock. "Oops, I guess I forgot about this thing needing some attention." She started in stroking and kissing his cock.

Lauren licked up and down Steve's shaft to his moaning.

"Your wife made the rule no intercourse but she didn't rule out you fucking my tits. Steve would you like to fuck my tits and cum on me?"

"Damn, I've dreamed of those beautiful tits, it would an honor to have my cock between those luscious breasts." Lauren licked his cock one more time before pushing her tits around his cock. Lauren rocked her tits up and down Steve's dick while he bucked his hips to her movement.

Steve was already worked up so it didn't take long before he uncorked a stream of goo all over Lauren's tits.

"Fuck that was great, can I get you a wash cloth to clean that up?" Steve asked.

"You go to sleep, I will clean up. Remember you have to get up early, I don't." Lauren went to the bathroom to shower off Steve's big load of cum. When she returned, Steve was sound asleep.

***

Steve tried to be quiet getting up and dressing but he woke Lauren up. She kissed him, telling him she planned to spend the day at the pool but would be ready for him when he got done for dinner.

While at the pool, Lauren received a call from Jenni and Brian. "Hey, you guys are leaving early. Big plans for you guys when you get to the resort?"

Brian and Jenni laughed off her suggestion but they all knew what she was asking. In return Brian and Jenni quizzed Lauren on her and Steve's activities. Lauren wouldn't bite and stayed vague on their first night sleeping together.

Lauren packed up her stuff at the pool heading back to the suite. She showered and shaved her legs. She also gave her pubic area a once over with the razor to make sure she was nice and smooth. There was a formal banquet that night. She had packed a long blue dress that while formal showed plenty of cleavage. She smiled when she saw herself in the mirror. It was the sexy look she was going for.

"Wow, you look amazing," Steve said walking in the door. "Sorry, but this is going to be a long boring dinner but there will be plenty of wine."

"Steve, are you going to get me drunk to take advantage of me?"

"That sounds like a great idea. With you in that sexy dress I will have to hide a hard-on all night," Steve said kissing her.

They walked hand in hand to the large ballroom. The banquet was as Steve predicted long and boring but plenty of wine. Lauren, not being a big drinker, had plenty showing her inebriation.

By 11:00pm the speeches were finally finished and so was Lauren. She leaned on Steve to make it back to their suite. Steve laid her on the bed helping her out of the dress. She curled into a ball with just her panties on. Steve covered her then went to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

He slid into bed spooning the sleeping Lauren. A little disappointed, Steve drifted off to sleep with Lauren in his arms.

***

Steve woke up early, dressed and made his way to his meetings. The meetings were to be over before lunch, with lunch being provided at the zoo for the participants and their guests. Lauren was to meet him at the shuttle pick for an afternoon of lunch and sightseeing at the zoo. Given her state the night before Steve thought it was questionable if Lauren was going to be up by then.

About 11:00am his phone buzzed with a text. "Sorry about last night, I will make it up to you today. See you at the shuttle."

Right on time, Lauren was waiting at the shuttle loading area. She was dressed in short jean shorts and a low-cut top with her blonde hair in a cute pony tail.

They went off by themselves for lunch then to walk around the zoo. Steve and Lauren were walking hand in hand when they heard a disturbance by the monkey area.

"Oh my, don't the kids see this." overheard a mother telling another mother.

Moving up to the window they could see what was cause the commotion. "Are they doing what I think there doing?" Lauren asked.

"Oh yes, they are having a little monkey love. That is hot, give you any ideas?"

Lauren leaned in close whispering in Steve's ear, "It is kinda hot. Oh shit, did he just cum in her?"

"Yeah, I think he did. We should give them some private time." They walked on going to the next exhibit.

The got to the elephant exhibit and found a sight to behold. The bull elephant had just mounted the female.

"Are you kidding me, is the sex day at the zoo? Oh my God, look at the size of his dong," Lauren said.

"Damn I think I'm jealous. Looks like the female is enjoying that elephant sized cock. I think it a sign, they are trying to tell us something."

Lauren patted him on the butt, "This is one horny zoo, and it is rubbing off. Are you ready to go? Go back to the room that is."

Steve nodded and they hurried to the shuttle pick up area.

Sitting alone on the shuttle back to the resort, Steve asked, "Which was hotter, the monkeys or the elephants?"

Lauren looked at him with a sly grin, "The elephant did have a big one but the monkey knew how to use his."

As they arrived at the room, "What would you like to do for dinner?" Steve asked.

Lauren pulled him into the room and kissed him. "I was thinking we should stay in and get room service."

Steve kissed her hard, "I like the way you think." The two-embraced falling on to the bed. Steve's hands were quickly under Lauren's shirt and bra. She stopped him long enough to pull her shirt off.

"I think you're a little over dressed, my monkey." While Steve stood up to take his shirt off, Lauren grabbed at his belt and unsnapping his pants. Steve climbed back in to bed with just his boxers on.

"Oh no, that won't do. Those need to be off too."

Steve threw his boxers to the floor, freeing his hard cock. Her hand reached down to stroke his cock while she kissed him. Lauren kissed her way down to the cock in her hand, kneeling on the bed taking it in her mouth. She sucked and stroked till Steve started to moan.

She released his cock standing up. With one quick motion, her jean shorts and panties were on the floor. Lauren crawled back on the bed cuddling up with Steve. They kissed as their hands roamed across each other's bodies.

Steve worked his way down to Lauren's pussy, finding it dripping with juice. Steve buried his face in her pussy, licking and sucking the juice that was flowing. After a few minutes Lauren moaned, "Oh that feels so good, come up here and kiss me." Lauren had always loved tasting her own juice her on husband's lips after he ate her and enjoyed it on Steve's lips.

Steve crawled up between her legs to her mouth. As Lauren tasted her own juice on Steve's lips and tongue, she felt Steve's cock resting on her pussy lips. She moved her hips to rub his cock with her pussy.

"Careful, you don't want to break the rule," Steve said not moving his dick.

"A little rubbing is not breaking the rule. Hell, your fingers and tongue were inside me. Your cock is just doing a little rubbing. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Good? It feels great," Steve grunted now actively sliding his cock head across her pussy lips.

"Yes, just keep doing that." Lauren moaned.

Steve was pushing his cock across the length of her pussy, splitting her pussy lips with his cock head. Lauren's head was back moaning loudly. "Oh my God, I'm going to cum." She grabbed him holding him tight. When she did his cock slipped between her pussy lips. Steve was grinding his cock head just inside her pussy. "Oh shit, I can't take it anymore, fuck me Steve."

Steve complied, slamming his cock the rest of the way in her pussy. He pumped her hard grinding his cock into her pussy. As excited as he was, he knew he couldn't last long but kept pumping her hard. With a loud grunt, he exploded in her pussy.

He pulled out of his cock out of her dripping a string of cum and collapsed on the bed next to Lauren. "I think we broke the rule," Steve whispered.

"We did, but wasn't it spectacular?" Lauren asked. "Be honest, you really didn't believe we were going to spend four nights sleeping in the same bed without fucking, did you?"

"Being honest, I was hoping we would have sex but I wasn't sure. Do you think Brian and Jenni will break the rule?" Steve asked.

"I think they will, especially after we tell them we broke it."

"What? We're going to tell them we cheated?" Steve asked in a panic.

"We can't keep that we had sex from them. Telling them will simply give them permission to fuck if they have not already. It's not cheating if we are all having sex. You're not jealous of Brian and Jenni fucking, are you?"

Steve thought for a moment, "When you put it that way I hadn't thought about someone else pounding my Jenni like I just pounded you. I might be a little jealous of your husband enjoying my wife. But I hope they have great sex like we just had."

"Had? You don't think this was a one time thing? We have till Sunday before we head home and I plan to fuck you as many times as you can get it up and inside me."

"Damn, I just said we waited till Friday night, are you going to text Jenni now?"

"No, let's go take a shower first. I'll text her after you fuck me again."

taylorsam
taylorsam
1,350 Followers