Substitutes

Story Info
A good idea becomes great.
16.4k words
4.57
224k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

"Ouch, that hurts! Pull it out, honey!" Elaine cried as Luke pulled his cock out of her pussy.

"What's the matter sweetheart?"

"My pussy is really sore. It's been hurting for about a month and I ignored it but now I just can't stand it anymore."

"Why didn't you say something before? You know I don't ever want to hurt you."

"I thought it might just go away and I know how much you like sex so I stuck with it, but I just can't anymore."

Luke frowned at his wife. "We're hauling your young ass to the doctor first thing in the morning. You know you shouldn't let this kind of thing go untreated. Don't worry about my sex life. If it comes to that, I can always just jack off."

Luke and Elaine Jeffers had been married for three years. They were madly in love with each other and had been trying hard to have a baby. Luke had been Elaine's first and only lover. She was a spectacular red head with size 36C tits and a wasp like waist flaring into wide, sexy hips. At five foot three and one hundred twenty pounds, she was everything Luke had ever fantasized about. She was a maniac in bed and could fuck him to death almost any time.

Luke was six one and a hundred and ninety pounds. He had soft, sand colored hair and an eight inch dick. He had thought of himself as a sexual superman until he bedded Elaine. As he looked at her lying hurt on his bed a tear slid down his cheek. He was imagining all kinds of horrible scenarios. To lose her would be to lose his life.

Luke called their doctor right after breakfast and when the circumstances were explained to his nurse, Elaine got an immediate appointment.

Sitting in the waiting room at the doctor's office, Luke was sweating bullets. He had braced himself for the worst news. A nurse appeared and summoned him into the exam room.

"I think you should get her to an ob/gyn as soon as possible. She has a lump in her vagina. I want to examine your penis to make sure it is not the cause." The doctor said.

Luke immediately dropped his pants and boxers. The doctor looked at his gonads, examining his testicles and penis.

"Okay, you can put your pants on now," the doctor said. "You appear to be healthy and I don't think you could have caused this. I'll call Doctor Phillips and get you in to see him this morning."

"We really appreciate your help doctor."

The nurse gave them directions to Dr. Philip's clinic and they got in the car. Luke saw tears in Elaine's eyes.

"Don't worry honey. We'll get through this together," he said as they started down the street.

Luke was summoned into Dr. Philip's office after he examined Elaine.

"We're going to have to do an MRI on her, but it appears to be a tumor just above her perineum. If it is, we will have to operate on it." The doctor said, then to Elaine, "Follow the nurse to the scan room and we'll know in a few minutes what to do."

Luke waited nervously in the doctor's office. Soon the doctor appeared with Elaine in tow.

"It is as I suspected, she does have a tumor. I'll make the arrangements to get her into the hospital as soon as possible."

Luke and Elaine headed for home. When they got there, Elaine sat on the bed crying. Luke sat next to her. "At least they found it in time to save your life, honey."

"But he said I'll be in the hospital for six weeks and we won't be able to have sex for eight months after that. What are you going to do for pussy?"

"Don't worry about me. If I'm not getting any, you're not getting any. We'll just have to stick together."

Finally, Elaine was released from the hospital. They gave her a donut cushion to sit on so she wouldn't aggravate the injury.

She plopped down on the sofa. "Ow, my ass is really sore!"

"We've got the pain dope the doctor gave us. If it hurts too much, we'll just dope you up."

He put his arm around her and held her tight. He French kissed her. She pushed him away.

"Let's not set any fires we can't put out," she said.

A month later, Elaine watched as Luke hobbled across the living room sporting his now permanent hardon.

"I wish I could fix that for you."

"Not to worry. I'll run off a batch by hand."

"I just hate to see your beautiful cock going hungry," she whispered.

"Seven more months and you can feed it all the pussy it can hold. I'm going to the drug store to get your prescriptions."

Elaine's mother, Anna, visited while Luke was at the drug store. She was a really good looking older version of Elaine. Her husband, Elaine's father, had been killed by a drunk driver right after Elaine's wedding.

"So what is Luke doing for pussy?" she asked her daughter.

Elaine was shocked. She had never heard her mother use words like that. "I...I...I don't know. I think he masturbates."

"You have always told me about his sexual appetite. How do you know he's not getting it from some floozy?"

"Luke wouldn't do that! He's always been true to me."

"Listen, honey, I know that Luke is a good man, but he is still a man and when he gets a hardon and he hasn't had any pussy for a while, he'll stick it in anything that holds still long enough."

"Oh mama, he wouldn't do that. Daddy never did that when you were sick that time for six months."

"He never did it because I brought him a substitute."

"Who? Who would you trust to make love to daddy?"

"I enlisted the assistance of your aunt Joan, my sister. She was single at the time and all too willing to help. It kept him from meeting unsavory women and he didn't get any STDs that way either."

"Luke walks around with an erection most of the time. If I gave him a substitute, who would it be?"

"Don't be shocked, but I think your sister, Angela, would be ideal. She's only nineteen and she has been having sex since high school. Yes, I knew about it."

Scandalized again, Elaine retorted, "What makes you think Angela would even agree to such a horrible plan?'

"I already asked her and she said yes. She's always been kind of sweet on Luke and she said she would happily seduce him if you said okay."

Elaine thought about it. She finally came up with a solution. "If Luke agrees to it, I'll let her do it. She has to understand that as soon as my pussy is back on line, she has to go away."

"There is an alternate plan," said her mother.

"What is that?"

"I could do him myself!"

"Mama! How could you even think such a thing?"

"Well, Luke's a big healthy guy. He's good looking and you told me he has an eight inch cock. What's not to like? I haven't been laid in the three years since your father was killed. I could use a little loving."

"I'm shocked! But I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll ask him if he would like to do you too. Will that make you happy?"

"Oh yeah!"

"Luke's home. Go in the kitchen while I check him out."

"Hi, honey. I saw your mother's car outside. Where is she?"

"She's puttering around in the kitchen. Come in here. I have something important to discuss with you."

Luke sat on the sofa next to his beautiful, broken wife.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "What I'm going to ask you was my mother's idea. I think she may be right, but I want to hear what you have to say about it. I can see from the bulge in your pants that you are horny again. It's okay; I know how powerful your sex drive is. It is that bulge that is the subject of this discussion."

"You've been discussing my cock with your mother?"

"That's what women do. Now listen. She thinks that you may not last the rest of the time and may go seeking, shall we say, targets of opportunity. I think she may be right. She suggested that I get some substitute pussy for you to play with while I'm out of action."

"My god woman! Do you understand what you're saying? Are you seriously asking me to be unfaithful to you?"

"Think this over, Luke. You know that you are getting to the point right now where you will screw just about anything that comes in range. Men think with their peckers. That is not a condemnation; it is a statement of fact. I was shocked when she first suggested it, but now that I've thought it over, it seems like a good solution to a real problem."

"Since there is not a chance that you two could find any one to do this, I guess I'm safe."

"Wrong, husband mine. We have two viable candidates who are guaranteed willing, healthy, clean and quiet."

"Hah! Who are these mysterious females?"

"My sister and my mother."

If Luke hadn't been sitting down, he would have fallen down. His face went white and his lips quivered. He looked like he'd been shot.

"Honey, look at the tent in your pants. You know you don't want to go rub it off. I don't want you getting some girl from the office or the street who has a chance of giving you some horrible disease or causing us trouble in other ways. Think about it. Keeping it in the family is ideal. No sneaking around, no wondering if I'm gonna find out, no lame excuses. Just think it over and you'll see we're right."

Anna walked into the room from the kitchen. Luke looked at her through new eyes. She really did look like an older version of Elaine. She had started to sag a little, but all in all she was in great shape.

"Well, what do you say, stud?" Anna asked.

"I don't know. How would this work? When would it start? What happens if I don't like it? What happens if you don't like it?"

"There is no chance that either of us won't like sex. We could start any time. Now would be good. How it works is, you take me to the bedroom a screw my brains out while Elaine watches TV."

"Elaine, is this good with you? You don't mind? I'm not doing it if you are unsure."

"Well, it's not all good with me, I do have reservations about you screwing my sister and my mother, but I am absolutely sure that this is the only way to avoid problems down the road. I know that you have been dying for some pussy. You talk about it in your sleep. Make up your mind. If you're going to do it, take mama into the bedroom and screw her to death!"

Anna was smiling as Luke stood up. He held her hand and escorted her to the bedroom. He shut the door so their noises wouldn't carry into the living room.

"Now, stud, show me what you've got."

He put his arms around her and squeezed her. She was hugging his waist. He stepped back and pulled her sweater off over her head. She had on a sheer silk bra. Her big tits filled it completely, pushing it outward. He deftly unhooked it and her tits sprang free. He leaned into her and kissed her mouth. She opened her lips ad let his tongue slip into her. As the kiss deepened, he pulled on her nipples and rubbed her tits. She moaned into his mouth.

Her tongue snaked into his mouth and he sucked on it hard. He rubbed her tongue with his tongue as his hands dropped to her hips. She heard the tell tale noise of a zipper coming down. Her skirt fell to the floor. Only her panties remained. He slid his hands under her panties and gently massaged her ass cheeks.

She broke the kiss. "Oh god, that feels so good. It's been too long. I hope I can make you happy."

"You're doing great," he said as her took off his shirt and dropped his pants.

She looked down at the tent in his boxers. She hooked her thumbs under the band and let them fall to the floor. He pulled her panties down her legs and they joined his boxers. His hand was between her legs, feeling her wet pussy. He pushed her back on the bed and crawled in between her knees. She spread herself wide for him. He dropped his lips onto her pulsating snatch and licked it from bottom to top.

She humped off the bed, driving her eager cunt into his mouth. He sucked her clit between his lips and caressed it with his tongue. She went completely ballistic, almost breaking his grip on her soaked pussy.

"I can't take any more! Come up here and fuck me now!" she panted.

He let his dick trail up her legs until he reached the door to ecstasy. She grabbed his cock and guided it into her. Her pussy felt so good after months of jacking off. He almost blew it right away, but was able to stave off his climax. She was humping wildly into him as he thrust rhythmically into her. Suddenly her pussy tightened up and she screamed, "Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming! Drive that cock into me. Give me your juice!"

Her pussy was rapidly flexing around his cock. He could hold it no longer. With an animal grunt, he emptied his over-filled balls deep into her pussy.

"Don't take it out. It has been so long since I felt a man in me. Let me enjoy your beautiful cock as long as I can."

Her pussy was still twitching around his dick. Instead of going limp, it came back to life filling her again with man meat. She squealed in delight as he started thrusting into her once more. He panted his lust into her ear. "I'm gonna fuck you 'til you bleed."

"Oh God, I hope so."

He could feel every ripple in her tight little pussy. She was almost as good as her daughter. He put her legs on his shoulders and drove it in as deep as he could. He could feel her cervix as it brushed the end of his cock. When he touched it, she screamed and came again. Her cunt clamped down on his full length. He squirted her full again.

He left it in her this time until it went completely limp and wouldn't stay in her any longer. He flopped on the bed beside her and gave her another deep French kiss. He rubbed her legs and caressed her breasts. Her hands were all over his body. He understood where his wife got her sexuality. Mama gave it to her.

Finally sated, they got up, took a shower and dressed.

Elaine was waiting for them in the living room. She looked at her mother. She looked at her husband. Neither looked in the least bit sorry or guilty. Smiling, she asked, "Well, how did it go?"

Luke spoke first, "I can see where you get your sex drive from. Your mother really knows how to please a man."

Anna smiled at her daughter, "I know why you have always been so happy. Luke is a real stud. If he weren't married to you, I might try to get him for myself."

Luke sat by Elaine on the sofa and whispered in her ear, "She's good, but you are the best. I can hardly wait for you to get well so I can fuck your brains out."

Anna said, "Well, I've got to get going. Bridge club meets in and hour. Thank you Luke. Thank you daughter. I haven't felt this good in three years."

Luke held the door for her as she left the house.

"You're not mad, are you honey?"

"No, I can't be mad. You have been satisfied and mama is happier than I've seen her in a long time. I still think this is a good idea. When will you be ready for Angela?"

"Let's wait until I start getting out of control again. I don't want to do it too often. Just enough to keep me ready for you. Luke took his wife in his arms and kissed her. "I love you baby."

"I love you too. Carry me to bed."

Luke picked her up in his strong arms and carried her to the bedroom. He noticed that her mama had changed the sheets.

Two weeks later Elaine was sitting on the sofa when Luke got home. She immediately noticed the tent in his pants. He walked over to kiss her and she grabbed his cock and shook it.

"It looks like you're ready for some more vitamin P."

"I'm kind of tired. Tomorrow is Friday. Maybe we can do it then."

"Whatever you say honey."

When Luke got home the next day, Elaine was gone but Angela was there.

"Where's Elaine?"

"She went with mama to San Simeon. They'll be back Sunday night. I cooked some dinner for you. You're gonna need it."

"So you know what the deal is huh?"

"I helped mama dream it up so I could get my hooks into you."

"I don't plan on being hooked. You know this is just a temporary arrangement."

"Come on and eat. Then I'll give you a nice hot shower. You definitely need something warm and wet," she laughed, pointing to his pants.

He ate the meal and went to his bedroom. She followed close behind. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't be shy. You know I'm gonna see the whole show, so don't fight it."

He gave in to the inevitable and shucked his clothes. When he turned around, she was nude. The first thing he noticed was her shaved pussy. Then he looked at her large breasts. They weren't as big as Elaine's but they were big.

She walked over to him and grabbed his cock. "Come with me." She pulled him to the shower.

The hot water took away all the little pains he had acquired through the week. She followed him under the spray. He felt her little hands soaping his back and his butt. She slipped a finger in between his cheeks and washed his ass. It felt good! He turned around and she was instantly soaping his cock, jacking it slowly and gently squeezing his nuts.

"If you keep doing that, we won't make it to bed."

"Beds are over rated," she said. She rinsed off his cock and wrapped her lips around it.

He was forced against the wall. The hot water was loosening him up and his sister-in-law was giving him a blow job. He closed his eyes and gave in to his animal urges. She brought him right to the edge of orgasm and then popped his dick out of her mouth.

"Wash me," she demanded.

He groaned, grabbing the soapy wash rag and started with her feet, then her legs. When he got to her pussy, he applied more soap and rubbed it vigorously. She moaned and grabbed his head.

He rinsed her cunt off, sank to his knees and inhaled her essence. Now her back was against the wall. His tongue was in her hole and it was driving her insane. Quickly he grasped her clit in his lips and sucked gently on it making her writhe and scream, "Christ Almighty, eat that pussy. Oh, oh, oh, I'm gonna cum!!"

He was going to stop and leave her hanging as she had done to him, but decided it would be more fun to make her cum as many times as possible. Her hips jerked on his face as she had a giant orgasm. He washed the pussy juice off and got out of the shower. They toweled each other dry.

Again, she grabbed his throbbing dick and led him to the bedroom. She flopped down in the middle of the bed and spread her legs. "Stick it in me," she demanded.

He got between her quivering thighs and planted his stake in her pussy, slamming it in all the way in one thrust.

"OOF!" she grunted as he sank in to the hilt.

He felt his balls slap her ass. He gave her a few short strokes.

"Fuck me long and fuck me hard!" she cried.

He was running his cock in and out as far as it would go both ways. On the rare occasions when it popped out, she would quickly stuff it back in. Both of them were panting like lizards when she came again.

"Oh yes," she shrieked as she lost control of her senses. Her world consisted of her cunt and his cock thrusting, thrusting, throbbing. Her juices flowed freely around the invading shaft. She felt him shudder and knew the end was near. He grabbed her legs and held them wide apart, then jammed his cock into her until he felt the end of the tunnel. She grunted as he sprayed his seed directly into her cervix.

They lay side by side, panting into each other's faces. When they calmed down a bit, she asked, "How many times can you make me cum this weekend?"

"You have to do the counting. I'll be too busy fucking you to screw around with math."

She giggled and rammed her tongue into his mouth. She could feel all the little bumps on his tongue as he rubbed it against hers. His tongue was fucking her mouth. She sucked it hard. They exchanged a large volume of saliva. He savored the taste. It was really good.

He broke the kiss and reached up on the head board. She saw the jar of KY jelly in his hand.

"You know what this means?" he asked.

"Yeah, it means you're gonna get my cherry."

"You've never been fucked in the ass?"

"No, I've always chickened out, but this time I don't see any easy way out so I guess you're gonna get to butt fuck me."

"Roll over so I can grease you up."

He spread a copious quantity of the jelly on her ass and slid a finger inside. She moaned and twitched. He finger fucked her asshole. She moaned again.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers