Subtle Dom or Sub Sex Object?

Story Info
Sally and Bill enjoy her big tits.
8.4k words
4.28
41.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers

At age 25 Sally was settled in her teaching job and was generally content with her life as a single woman. She'd never describe herself or her life as average and sometimes didn't know if she was blessed or cursed by the body and mindset which set her apart. Most of the time she came down on the side of blessed as she was sure her sex life was better than that enjoyed by her peers.

Her tits dominated her life. They seemed to be magnets to everyone she met and had certainly been at the heart of every dating scenario. In many ways Sally enjoyed being a sex object and viewed her breasts as her ticket to a bright future.

Sally had a 5'7" slim and well toned body. Her legs were long and beautifully shaped. Her face and hair were on the attractive side of average. It was her D cup tits that defined her. They stood proudly on her chest and demanded attention from every man- and most women- that interacted with her. It had started when she was 13. She'd developed peach sized breasts over one summer while the other girls were still almost flat. On her thin frame her breasts looked even bigger than they were. Over the next few years her breasts continued to swell and maintained their status as the biggest in her high school class of over 100 girls. In college she was among the best endowed- at least among those without huge implants. As Sally's bust developed fully to a D cup her waist legs and ass achieved a more mature sexy look as well. The total package earned her more than her share of attention.

Even though she was a modern woman who'd grown up expecting to be judged on her merits rather than her beauty Sally had grown comfortable with the role her tits played. She was proud of them. In her teen years the boys' comments had been crude and sometimes hurtful but she was beyond that now. She knew she had a hot body and could use it. She wasn't a feminist who wanted to be treated as a sexless human; her tits were assets. They hadn't helped her in her job as a third grade teacher but they might help her career at some future time. Men liked to be near her. That included management level men so her tits might well land her a job in the future. Given the opportunity she felt sure her merit would then be noticed and would advance her career. Socially, Sally's tits had given her the choice of any man she wanted. From her teen years on she'd had an endless stream of suitors.

Sally's other remarkable attribute was in her mind. Sally loved sex but she wasn't an aggressor. She had a subtle sexual submissiveness. She liked it best when her lover took control and she was freed of all guilt or responsibility for what might follow.

While most women would describe being a sex object as demeaning Sally viewed her passive sexual role as powerful and enjoyable. Any man having sex with Sally knew he was lucky. That gave her huge power. The fact that she chose not to exercise control during intimacy was her choice. While allowing the man to dictate the specifics of sex he'd be worshiping her body and would try very hard to please her. That resulted in her having better sex. She'd heard the phrase 'topping from below' and thought that pretty well summed up her approach to sex. It probably wasn't what others thought of with that phrase but it seemed descriptive of how she allowed a man to use her but overall felt her tits were in control. She hadn't met the man who'd do anything so selfish or offensive as to risk losing access to her body.

Sally wasn't into being beaten or humiliated but was generally open to whatever her lover wanted. She needed a lover who treated her as an equal in all things but took control in most sexual situations. She knew that her tits and submissiveness made her an incredible catch. She'd spent years fending off most of the men who just wanted to suck on her tits and brag about it to their friends. The pool of potential mates was vast but few met her standards.

Sally's current boyfriend, Bill, seemed to fit her needs quite well. They'd been together for six months and had gradually found what the other party wanted. He was obsessed with her tits, treated her as his equal and used his imagination to find new ways to enjoy her sexually for their mutual pleasure. She found his creativity in the sexual area very exciting.

Sally was taking a graduate course one night per week and Bill travelled on business one or two nights per week. They didn't live together. Sex on weeknights was occasional and simple. Their interesting sex life was concentrated on weekends. They spent each weekend together using either of their apartments as their home from Friday evening through Monday morning.

They'd developed somewhat of a routine. On Fridays Sally submitted completely to Bill's wishes. She might be treated as a slut one week and a princess the next. Whatever Bill directed was fine with her. They both enjoyed the stark contrast between Sally's persona as a conservative school teacher and whatever scenario Bill put her into just minutes or hours later. They'd experimented with light bondage, she'd worn a Victorian corset under evening wear at one of the best local restaurants and tried a number of other things she was sure would be scandalous to her peers.

On Saturdays the decision making was slightly more democratic in that Sally might suggest her mood or float an idea for sex. Bill didn't always follow her lead but he generally considered her mood and responded accordingly. On some Saturdays the whole day was sexually oriented with her wearing special lingerie, shopping at a sex shop or some other activity that tied into sex. After hours of indirect foreplay they'd have intense sex. On other Saturdays they might spend the morning in bed with the latter part of the day being spent with friends or business associates.

Sundays were usually more romantic and slower paced. They frequently had great memories from the prior nights that prompted discussion of future variations on the same theme or thoughts of contrasting scenarios. They would typically make love in the afternoon or evening in a simple manner with no special kink.

This past Friday was a typical one although somewhat more hectic than average since it was a 'waxing day.' One of Bill's directives to Sally was that she have a Brazilian waxing every third Friday. She'd found a salon about 15 miles from her school which was the distance she felt was needed to minimize the chance of encountering a student or parent. As usual her appointment was set for 4:00 which gave her enough time to clean up her classroom at the 3PM dismissal and make the 25 minute drive. By the time she'd been waxed and made the drive home the afternoon was gone and it was time to get ready for the evening. Getting ready involved doing her hair and make-up in the style Bill liked and changing into an outfit he would select. He'd decide on their activities for the evening.

On this particular Friday Bill was with her in the morning since he'd spent Thursday night at her apartment. He had teased her in the morning by telling her that she'd have a text waiting on her phone to be read immediately after her students were dismissed. She pressed for more information about the text and reminded him of her waxing appointment. He responded, "Do you actually think I could forget your waxing? Your pussy is always just a little sexier when I know it's been 'prepared' for me." He wouldn't say anything more about his plans for their evening.

During her lunch break Sally powered up her phone to check for email. She had an unexpected text from Bill. It simply said, "I always love your newly waxed pussy; even so your nipples are my obsession today." Sally found the notion that Bill's focus would be her nipples very arousing. He was always obsessed with her tits and nipples. To expressly mention it hours before being with her suggested that tonight he planned to put nipple clamps on her or otherwise pay particular attention to her nipples. She was intrigued and wanted to know more. Sally waited for a follow-up text but none came during the lunch hour. She had to turn her phone off for the rest of the school day.

She was sure the text he'd previously told her would be there at dismissal would give her more information and some instructions for the afternoon and evening. Sally knew that the text would be sexually explicit so she found the last hour of the school day to be a sexual tease. She kept thinking about the phone in her purse. She was a prim and proper teacher lecturing about geography to 20 young kids while her phone sat just a few feet away. It almost certainly contained a verbal direction that would result in her looking like a hooker, getting her nipples clamped or some other equally explicit kink that the parents and school board wouldn't want to see. The most arousing aspect was that she knew she'd follow the directive and was excited by thoughts of what might be demanded of her.

Within a few minutes of the three o'clock dismissal bell Sally was in her deserted classroom with her phone in hand. As expected, there was a text from Bill. She opened it and read, "Relax. Take slow deep breaths. Surrender to me. Read my email." Sally closed her eyes and took several long deep breaths. It was amazing how that simple exercise relaxed her and moved her mentally out of the classroom and into her weekend persona.

Sally scanned her email and opened the one from Bill. She read, "Before leaving school go to the ladies room. Inside your bra pinch and tease your left nipple for 60 seconds. When you're done text me how it looks & feels". Sally shuddered with a mix of nervous relief and arousal. She continued reading, "After your waxing use the salon's restroom. Tease your other nipple in the same manner. Do not orgasm. Text me how it looks & feels. Remove your bra for the drive home." Sally gasped softly at the last phrase. She hadn't anticipated any sexual challenges in public.

She then read the last paragraph of Bill's email, "Here's something to think about as you go without a bra for the half hour drive. On Saturday you'll be going without a bra for many hours. You'll be wearing only a tight tee-style shirt over your luscious breasts. We'll be driving out into the country and having lunch at a lakeside restaurant where no one will know you. I can't wait. For today as you drive home caress your breasts through your dress and imagine I'm watching you. Do not orgasm." Sally shivered as she reflected on what she'd read. Going without a bra was going to be very difficult. With her breast size Sally always wore a substantial bra. She guessed she had not been out of the house without a bra since she was a 13 year old with perky A cup tits. Bill kept pushing her limits. She then re-read the email to commit the details of her instructions to memory and to for the arousal she felt from Bill's demands.

Sally's scheduled waxing appointment didn't allow for dawdling. She promptly started down the hall to the faculty restroom where she knocked and was relieved that it was free. Locking the door to the single occupancy room gave Sally full privacy. She moved to stand before the vanity and mirror. Her high neck long sleeve dress was one of her typical every day outfits. It wasn't designed for what Bill had directed. As a result Sally reached behind her and lowered the long zipper. She shrugged the dress down her arms and off of her shoulders allowing it to catch on her hips and the vanity. Her 'school teacher bra' was also not intended for nipple play. Its plain white cotton cups fit her large breasts perfectly but also served as body armor against her fingers. She slid both bra straps down her arms to loosen the bra and pushed the left cup down. Her breast was still partially hidden from view in the mirror but Sally could look down and see her erect nipple waiting. She glanced at her watch and reached into the bra with two fingers. She smiled at the realization that her nipple was already erect- visually and to her touch. She made a mental note to report that to Bill. As her fingers closed around her nipple her mind and pussy registered sharply increased arousal. Her nipples were always sensitive. Bill knew that having her play with them would get her very hot and horny.

Sally toyed with the nub and looked at the woman in the mirror. Her nipple wasn't exposed to view but it was obvious that her fingers were teasing it. The woman looked disheveled in a sexy way. The kinky act she was performing was reflected in her hooded eyes and slight smile. School teachers weren't supposed to act this way in the faculty lavatory and certainly shouldn't be so aroused. He'd made her into a willing slut. Sally almost laughed as she thought she should write on the wall, 'For a good time call Sally' with her phone number. She'd never actually seen anything like that in a ladies' restroom but Bill had said such graffiti was common in men's rooms.

Of course, the school setting made pinching her nipple even hotter than it would otherwise be. At any moment another teacher might knock on the door. Sally could imagine how frantically she'd be re-dressing herself while calling out 'Just a minute' in a sexually aroused voice. The 'Just a minute' phrase prompted a smile as she included a second phrase she hopefully wouldn't say out loud to the person outside, 'My boyfriend told me to tweak my nipple for a full minute and I've got 30 seconds left'. That thought also prompted a glance at her watch and Sally found she'd been playing with her nipple for over two full minutes. She really was a slut. Sally released her nipple and stared at it- making a mental note of its reddened color and angry look. It was fully erect and seemed to be demanding more attention.

Sally composed a text in her head as she pulled up her bra straps and adjusted her left breast. Her sensitive nipple protested as the fabric rubbed on it. She put her dress back on and pulled out her phone. She texted Bill, "It was erect before my touch. Touching it sent pulses to my pussy. Looks red and raw now and is anxious for your tongue." Sally smiled as she pictured Bill reading her message.

This was Sally's fourth Brazilian. The first had been very embarrassing and had hurt like Hell. With the second and third both the embarrassment and pain had lessened. Now the drive to the salon and the procedure itself seemed almost routine. Both Bill and Sally loved how her hairless pussy looked and felt. It seemed sexy that she was so exposed. She was also turned on by the submissive aspect of being waxed at Bill's direction. If she'd made the decision herself she would have felt like a slut. Following Bill's directive made it a loving act that pleased him. She didn't think of him as her 'master' or anything so extreme. She simply complied with his directions and they both enjoyed the results.

As Sally lay with her legs spread and the salon attendant tweezing the last few hairs from her Venus Mound she started thinking about what she'd soon be doing with her nipple. The thought aroused her. Sally hoped the attendant would finish the final tweezing and move away before her arousal became evident. She was well on the way to her pussy getting noticeably wet and exuding the smell of arousal. She'd be mortified for the woman to think her actions had caused Sally's arousal. Trying to suppress her excitement under such intimate circumstances was a whole new experience. It was a little like trying not to sneeze- almost impossible and seemingly more difficult because of the effort.

Fortunately the attendant announced she was done. Sally put her panties back on and lowered her dress. She asked for directions to the ladies room where she was soon dropping the top of her dress and bra as she'd done at school except that her target was now her right breast. A quick glance at her nipple showed it to be erect. She'd been thinking about this moment for the past hour. Her mind had undoubtedly sent signals to the nerves and blood vessels in her nipples. They were primed and had tightened her flesh to welcome her fingers. The last few minutes of the waxing had seemed like an hour. The combination of the physical attention to her genital area and her thoughts about her nipple play had gotten her very hot.

Part of her arousal came from the bitter sweet realization that Bill had decreed there should be no orgasm. That was going to be frustrating. She really wanted her other hand to be in her panties touching her newly waxed pussy; instead she'd just be teasing herself so she could send Bill an obscene text and them rush home to him in a horny state. He really was devious but she loved how he aroused her in unusual ways and shaped their sex life. He delivered exactly the sexual atmosphere and control she needed.

The first touch of her fingertips on her nipple was just as electric as she'd expected. Her nipple throbbed as her thumb and forefinger surrounded it and squeezed. She pinched hard. Her nipple seemed to deserve a firm touch after its long wait. Sally then lessened the pressure as she looked at the second hand of her watch. She had to restrain herself if she wasn't going to become desperate for an orgasm. She began to think of words to describe how her sensitive nipple felt. The word 'hungry' came to mind. It demanded attention. Bill would love that image since it was exactly the mood he wanted for her whole body.

Almost without thinking Sally pressed her free hand against the front of her dress and rubbed her pubic bone. As she became more aroused she jerked her hand away realizing that she'd just get more frustrated. A glance at her watch revealed there was another 15 seconds in her required minute of nipple play. Sally stared at her watch as a distraction. When the time was finally up she removed her fingers quickly as if her nipple was on fire. She cupped her breast to get a better look at her very hard nipple. She struggled with seeking the best words to describe how it looked and felt. It was red angry and very large- all as its twin had been at school. Overall, she was much more aroused than she'd been at school but her nipples had apparently maxed out earlier; they couldn't get any bigger or more erect. Still searching for the right wording for her text Sally remembered she was to now go bra-less. She removed her bra and stuffed it into her purse. She then pulled her dress back on and reached back to the long zipper. As she did the dress fabric pressed against her nipples giving her a dramatic reminder of their exposed state. The physical sensation coupled with the thought that she was in a retailer's restroom with a dozen people that she'd soon have to walk past was intimidating but also highly arousing. Sally looked at her reflection in the mirror and instinctively cupped her breasts through the dress- adjusting them as best she could so that the darts in the dress aligned with the soft bulges of her tits. She pulled her shoulders back to see how she looked and then slouched a little so as to downplay her chest. She felt very exposed and nervous. She pulled out her phone and typed her required text to Bill: "My nipple is hungry for your tongue and teeth abusing it. I need to cum but I'll wait."

As she left the restroom she could feel her face blush. Her unfettered breasts swayed under the dress and her nipples were teased by the fabric. It was a sensation she'd never consciously experienced before. After walking past the several work stations Sally knew she'd have to stop and speak with the shop's owner to pay for her waxing and to make her next appointment. The owner was always seated which would put her face at the height of Sally's tits. She would undoubtedly be aware of Sally's bra-less state. That was both embarrassing and exciting. She'd spoken to the owner before. The woman knew she was an elementary school teacher who drove 30 minutes to get her pussy waxed. Now she'd probably think Sally was moonlighting as a hooker.

Tdisk
Tdisk
683 Followers