Subtle Verity

Story Info
A inhibited woman's reality is put to the test.
3.7k words
3.81
17.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had felt strange for a while. It wasn't physical. This wasn't like a cold or the occasional migraine. This was different, this was in her head. It was hard to put her finger on it exactly. It felt as if her world were just a little bit out of focus. She tried to read but couldn't concentrate and TV was no good. It was a slightly frustrating feeling, as she felt fine earlier in the week. But this feeling, this creeping discombobulation seemed to be getting worse. Sitting at the window of her old apartment she watched the people in the streets below. All the curtains were open to let the gray light of the day in. It was humid and her skin felt as tacky as the inside of her mind did.

"What the hell did you do to yourself this time, Mandy." She said to herself aloud, knowing that she did nothing at all. It was easy to blame herself for things that she had no control over. Most of her life she had always struggled with her self-esteem and her ex-boyfriend hadn't helped much with that. But as she sat there, her chin resting on the palm of her hand, she really wouldn't have minded if he were here right now. Regardless of how weird she felt, her libido wasn't paying any attention. In fact it seemed more inflamed. The last two days she had been given to fits of extreme horniness. She ignored it at first, more concerned about the disorienting feeling, but it got too much and she had to do something. Grabbing a particularly racy romance novel, she read over the good bits while working her fingers down below. Twice she did that. In one day is almost unheard of, the fact that she felt the need multiple times a day was almost scary too her. Just this morning she was working her glass dildo furiously in and out of her. Before, Mandy had felt slightly dirty using the dildo, especially one so fancy made of glass. But Brian, her ex, had purchased it for her as a gift because he wanted to watch her use it. Something she was never completely comfortable with, though it did give a small thrill the couple of times that they did it. This morning she had no guilt, in fact there were times that she would pull it out of her wet sin and put it in her mouth and do to all the things Brian had wished she would have done to him with her mouth.

In her lust-induced state she was surprised at how she tasted on the warm toy and that she had never thought to do it before. Then back into her tingling slit. In her imagination she had started out thinking of Brian, who was an attractive and attentive lover, even if he did want sex a little too often, but as the sensations continued she her mind had her writhing in a sea of bodies both male and female. People like her seventh grade math teacher, whom pubescent fantasies helped fuel early explorations her own body. Celebrities, people she knew from different jobs, even a few women that she never realized that she wanted to have sex with. As she felt her orgasm slowly start to build, she started moaning loudly. Be damned the neighbor's she giggled breathily, she was normally a quiet lover, but it felt too good to keep it too herself. Suddenly new sensations erupted inside of her and she realized that her dildo was vibrating, almost shaking inside her, but it was pure glass so it seemed impossible. The pleasure I'm feeling must be channeling into it and making it vibrate, she sloppily reasoned. Disregarding the flawed logic as well as disregarding the complete and horrible taboo she had placed on the orifice, two fingers went into her anus. A surprised squeal erupted from her lips. She looked back and saw her coworker Ginny slide two of her fingers in and out of her backside. She didn't even realize that she even liked the chestnut-haired woman.The vibrating glass tube inside her was being glided in and out by the guy who lived down the hall, Steve. He was old enough to be her father, but kept in great shape, handsome in a sad way. But he looked anything but sad as he hungrily pistoned the dildo in and out of her.

The bodies crowded her, they were almost suffocating, but despite it her orgasm built and built. She didn't care how all these people had gotten into her room or even what they did to her as long as the sensations continued. Someone was sucking on her small breast, another one put a cock in her mouth but then her orgasm slammed into her like a freight truck. Spasm after spasm wracked her body. She cried and whimpered as the body contorted in pleasure.

Slowly she came back to earth. The people she was so sure populated her bed with her, the sea of tangible flesh was gone. Her glass dildo was laying between her thighs, no longer vibrating, her anus tingled slightly and the memory of movement. But she could still vaguely taste the warm flesh on her tongue and her nipple was still wet where someone had been sucking on it. Mandy was confused and disappointed that she was alone, that they had their way with her and just left. But as the bliss induced haze lifted she told herself that they weren't here. They couldn't have been, she was here alone, masturbating to a vivid fantasy. She reasoned that the wet nipple and the taste of skin were related but she didn't think her mouth could reach her small breasts. Her bed was too warm and disheveled for her to have been by herself, she observed. Both satisfied and worried she showered and after a few hours found herself sitting at her window, wondering just what was wrong wither her. It had seemed so real, and as impossible as it seemed she tried not to much question it at the time. Things happen, she reasoned, sometimes even things that shouldn't. The tastes and textures were real, even if they were impossible. Maybe it was just an over excited imagination. Or maybe they were really there, a surprise orgy just for her.

As she sat at the window watching the people go by a restlessness started to set in. Instead of sitting here and trying to figure out why I feel so strange, she thought, I might as well go for a walk. Maybe the fresh air would do some good. She slipped on her shoes and checked to make sure the loose pants and blouse looked presentable. Satisfied she left her apartment. She descended to the first floor foyer and Steve passed by with a quick polite smile. She blushed slightly, in memory of her morning. He made no signals about what happened to her earlier and continued up to his apartment. Once outside the fresh air did make her feel a little better, gray humid sky or not. At first she had no real destination but then she remembered a garden park a decent walk uptown. She used to go there often last spring. The trees and flowers would be thick and tall along the concrete paths, almost like a maze. Statues lined the way and small bushy alcoves like immobile sentinels. Most of the statues were of Greek gods, which she felt added immensely to the garden. She had studied Greek mythology extensively in school and would immerse herself in daydreams of running with Hermes or hunting with Athena to pass the time of boring days. Dark nights in her teenage bedroom would find her fighting off thoughts of laying with Apollo and even Zeus.

As she neared the garden she worried about why her thoughts were always about sex now. She liked sex and always assumed that she had a normal sexdrive. But this last week it was all she could do to keep her hands off of herself, let alone make some phone calls that might lead to regret later. Forcing her thoughts back to the garden distracted her as she wandered,all carnal thoughts were gone as she entered the large ivied columns that was the entrance.

It wasn't terribly busy, it seemed as she wandered. A couple families here, a few couples there. She enjoyed the trees and the flowers, each small section of earth and color bringing her a little more calm. She passed by a statue of a Greek woman that she had associated with Hera, her handsome face and straight robe seemed to have a stately aspect to it. Just as she approached it she felt a rock in her shoe so she stopped and pulled it off. Once it was out and the shoe replaced did she realize that she had used Hera to steady herself, her hand planted on her right stony breast. A passing eight year old giggled as she quickly pulled it away. Mandy looked back to Hera and if she wasn't mistaken, the normally stoic woman had the hint of a smile. Mandy moved on.

She had made two circuits of the garden before stopping in her favorite spot to rest. It was in a back corner with a bench opposite from three statues. Each one was a strong male. The largest one with the powerful flowing beard just had to be Zeus, the smaller bare chested one she figured was Apollo, and the last one with the helmet in his hand was Ares. Across from them she sat and rested but her wandering eyes followed all the contours of their bodies. Like she did in school, she wondered what it would be like to touch a god to feel so much power nearby. As the day began to dim her thoughts livened as she wondered what making love to a god would be like. Would they be greedy lovers, gentle, or would there be a whole new set of experiences and emotions. She stood and walked on but at the end of her next circuit, she sat for some time in the same place, across from the stone gods.

No one had passed by for a while and she forgot to consider that she was in public.She stood approaching Apollo. She put her hand on his bare chest, feeling the cool stone, but still getting a small adolescent delight in the definition of his muscles. The lust began to pour back into her again but she didn't seem to mind this time. Her hand slid down his stomach and to where his groin would be. She looked back and forth real quick and giggled at what she was about to do. Stepping up on his pedestal, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed the statue on the full lips. He tasted like dust and rain, but she felt a silly thrill in it. Doing it again couldn't hurt so she did and almost fell when he kissed back. The solid stone lips were cold but had a strange sort of solid suppleness to them as he kissed her. She almost fell but found herself kissing back passionately.

Lost in his godly kiss, she forced herself to break away, should anyone come by. Stepping down, she lost her balance and fell to her knees. Luckily no one was around to see her embarrass herself, maybe they had all gone home. She looked back at her god and he was looking down at her, smiling. He moved back the skirt that covered his thighs to reveal his secret; a growing penis. It was not fashioned like a David. He was hung like a young god should, long and thickening. She couldn't stop herself from grabbing it, unbelieving. It felt real enough, the stone growing in her hand. She began to rub it up and down. Apollo looked down at her and watched. Then she stood up put her mouth around it, an act that she rarely did. The solid yet supple shaft ran against her tongue and she felt the statue sigh. It tasted like earth but not unpleasantly. She started sucking in earnest, trying to go deeper each time, licking the head and putting in back in her mouth. The statue's other hand gently held the back of her head, fingers entwined in her hair.

Lost in her ministrations, she didn't notice that both the Zeus and Ares statues and found their animation until Zeus' cool solid hand was on her ass. She turned around in surprise to see the tall bearded statue looking down at her with its pupil less eyes. Turning the other way she saw that Ares stood next to her the helmet he always held, now on his head and wearing nothing else. Zeus' fingers began to rub her slit through her pants as Ares large hand covered her breast. Smiling she went back to sucking on Apollo until he stopped her. Ares turned her around rubbing her body and suddenly she couldn't take it anymore. She pulled her pants down to her knees and climbed back on the pedestal ass first. Standing on her tiptoes she slowly lowered her wet pussy onto the stone cock. Pleasure coursed through her as she did and slowly she moved up and down until her calves began to ache. She stood there, impaled on the statue as the stone king of gods had his member out, it was largest of the three, almost too large. Ares' soldier was standing at attention as well. Ares helped her down on to shaky legs. She stroked both of them as she stood between them before Zeus bent her over. Her wet sin stretched as he entered her. His giant cock was almost too big, but her pussy seemed to accommodate it, knowing a god was entering her. Or at least the god's statue. As he slowly entered more and more of her she gasped then took Ares cock in her mouth. It was almost too big, but she managed to suck the head and take as much as she could.

She had never cared much for the idea of a threesome, especially being in the middle, but right now there was nowhere else to be. As one god filled her more that she had ever been filled, the other fed her. Their rhythm increased as she moaned around the stone phalli. In a sudden rush she came on both cocks, soaking Zeus as her moans were muffled around the war god. Her body shook as she stood impaled on them. Each slid out as they turned her and she faced Zeus, the head of his cock was all she could put in her mouth as Aries slid in her. Her boy Apollo had come off his pedestal to take down her blouse and rub her chest. Another screaming orgasm ripped through her body before the let her sit on the ground and catch her breath. Clumsily she finished taking off her clothes and tried to stand. Stone hands helped her up and she turned to see Hera. Her stately robe gone to reveal a taught body.Mandy had never considered the same sex sexually attractive, but Hera standing here before her, was one of the most attractive sights she had ever beheld. The queen took Mandy's hand and placed it on the breast she had accidentally grabbed earlier. The pebble nipple poked her palm. Mandy leaned in bold and put her lips on the goddesses. The kiss was less rough than that of Apollo's but more passionate. She could lose herself in this kiss forever. More caring and owning. Hera was the first to break the kiss, smiling at her. Mandy bent down and took a breast in her mouth, playing with the pebble nipple with her tongue. Before she could switch to the other breast, she was pushed down to her knees and the queen spread her legs. Mandy rubbed the slit and then took a tentative lick,the taste was a mixture of the world and similar to her own heady flavor. She buried her head in the statue's crotch and licked and sucked at the succulent slit and rubbed herself. The texture was the same smooth stone and soft as the men. Hera had two cocks in her hand stroking them expertly. She had the fleeting image in her head of her just licking at the stone skirt of the immobile and lifeless statue she had passed earlier. That Hera wasn't actually in her mouth, two gods in her hands. But waved it off as some sort of deep seated guilt vision and continued making love to the goddess. This went on until the statue started to quiver slightly, silently. Then Hera gently pushed her away into Apollo's waiting arms. He lifted her up to her feet and she grabbed his waist while she bent over and started blowing him again. Ares came up from behind and rubbed his thick cock against her slit. The sensations were no less intense.

The king broke himself away from his queen's grasp and placed one hand on her ass and one on her breasts. She stood up and looked at the god-king in his blank eyes and knew what he wanted, because she wanted it to. Something she had never even considered but couldn't stay away from now. She wanted to be filled in everyway possible. Apollo's cock was still wet with her saliva so she stood up on her tiptoes again and placed her ass on top of it. He was the smallest, though by no means small, so he was the only one she could ever give this up for. Taking a deep breath and relaxing the best she could she slowly let the hard shaft enter her. A dull pain and then a pop and she slid down more, he was inside her. What was at first uncomfortable became pleasurable as he slowly and tenderly pumped her from behind. As they did, Mandy had a thrill as the other three just stood there and watch, the two men with their dicks in their hand, Hera gently teasing herself. As their loving turned harder and more passionate, Zeus stepped up, it was his turn. Apollo reached down and grabbed both of her legs and lifted them up and she spread them as Zeus aimed his thick pole. When he entered her, the sensation of having both cocks in her was almost too much. She began to quiver and quake with bliss. Soon they were pumping in her with rhythm, one arm holding on to the god-king's stone beard, the other reaching back holding on the neck the younger Olympian. Ares came to claim his place as he stepped up on the pedestal to the side of them. They turned slightly to accommodate and she aimed his large member for her mouth. She took it hungrily, sucking hard and long.

The sensation of all her holes filled by the gray gods moving inside of her was the most intense moment she could possibly have. The sensations and feelings she had were almost godlike themselves. Eyes closed, leaning against Apollo, letting all fill her up; she felt the queen's polished granite fingertips gently trace across her stomach and breasts. Hera kissed her nipples and stomach with cold lips then came up and extracted the war god's cock from her mouth, taking it in her own then giving it back. All the while teasing her own pussy.

The pleasure built and built until she felt everyone's thrusts increase, the cocks inside her began to swell ever so slightly, something she thought impossible at this point. As the statue poised on the precipice of their orgasms, Mandy's slammed into her like a bus. Their hard thrusts pushed her bliss harder and harder. She felt like she could be on an entirely different plane of existence, she felt like she could die. There were sounds in her ears that she didn't recognize, but she knew to be her own. Stars burst in her vision as the world became a blissful haze

....and her head cleared as she lay sprawled on the ground. She pushed herself up and found that her statues were now back on their pedestals looking like their usual stoic selves. There was a moment of disbelief that it never happened, but the fuzzy glow her body felt and the ghosts of what had been inside her from both in front and behind told her something different. Her thighs were covered in her own juices, her mouth tasted gritty. It was then that she noticed that she wasn't alone. A crowd had formed around her, keeping their distance. Most looked at her like she was mad and looked slightly frightened. Some looked at her with pity, others hungry. Mandy looked back to the statues and saw that they were wet around their mouth and crotch. As it should be, she thought, but then realized that their skirts and robes where back in place. The granite robes shouldn't be wet, her gods were naked.

"No." she said aloud. It happened. It had to have happened, they were real. They entered her, even Hera made love to her. She tried to stand on her shaky legs, and the crowd took an involuntary step back. Standing before Apollo she whispered, "Tell them. Tell them what happened here. Show them your mighty weapon." When he didn't respond she felt a lump of panic, a nightmare possibility unfolding but then she looked towards Zeus and over to Hera, down the lane, and was able to swallow it down. She stepped over to the king a reassurance washing over her like a warm blanket.

"I understand," she told him. "I can keep the secrets of the gods." Even if they aren't gods, but simply statues in a park. They could be gods, though, she reasoned. A post-coital smile began to grow, fueled by the idea of a kept secret. She turned to face the crowd and an old man with a crumpled overcoat walked gently towards her. She accepted it with thanks.

12