Suburban Strip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senses were on edge as I zeroed in on noticing my wife's breathing get slower and deeper, and her nipples start to extend. A few seconds after all her clothes were shed, she actually shook her head a little as if waking herself up, and half-whispered, "So that's it then?"

"One more thing," said Terrence. This time he put his hands low on her hips, and turned her to face the audience. Dina crossed her arms.

"No, no," said Terrence. "Arms at your side." I was so aroused I was in danger of popping. My wife was standing at attention, completely exposed to all these people, and Terrence was working it for all he could. "Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on a the female form, seen as it was meant to be." And she looked as powerfully attractive as I've ever seen her, gorgeous face, breasts widely separated and pliant-looking in an appealingly realistic way. Her long hips were accented with a dark triangle of hair in the center.

I would have thought Dina would have died from embarrassment by now, but she actually seemed a little taller and straighter than usual. My head was starting to swim, until we were all brought back to reality by a female voice shouting, "I'm looking at a gorgeous example of the male form," calling attention to Terrence's still dangling, but growing and thickening penis. To the room's laughter Terrence and Dina hugged, and I found myself staying aroused watching that black cock pressing against my wife's pussy.

Terrence stepped off the table and Dina, who seemed surprisingly at ease with her nudity, wheeled around and came back with a slip of paper.

"OK," she sang. "Ted Miller, may I see you up here please?"

Dina knew the husband of the house well from countless dinner parties and PTA events with Cheryl.

"We might as well get right to it," said Dina, getting rid of Ted's coat and tie so quickly it almost seemed one motion. She paused briefly, then said, "Umm, shirt," and started on the buttons, exposing a chest covered with thick, black hair. "We're almost there now," she said, and got on her knees in front of him. She carefully undid his belt, unzipped and unhooked the khakis, and slid them down, uncovering a pair of black boxers with a small bump in the middle. Dina said, "Are you ready?" Looking down at the naked beauty kneeling before his crotch, he said, "I think you'd better hurry," getting a few laughs. "Then I won't," said Dina, getting a few more. She put a hand firmly at the top of the waistband at each hip and started pulling the shorts down, slowly, until she was facing Ted's fairly short but thick penis. I was still finding my wife's presence around nude men a huge turn on. She discarded the underwear, stood to administer the hug, jumped to the floor, and made a beeline for my arm, grabbing on. "I can't believe I did that, but here I am," she said, looking down at herself. "It was kind of fun, though, and now I don't have to worry about that any more."

The stripping finally finished and the mingling continued, with people much more relaxed than when the party started. An undercurrent of eroticism at the whole scene never completely went away, but the mood seemed almost normal as often as it seemed bizarre. After a while, guests started pawing through the piles of cloth, looking for their apparel, and saying their goodbyes.

Back in the van Amy turned to Dina and said, "Hope my theatrics at your husband's expense don't cause any, um, hard feelings."

Dina just smiled.

The banter stayed playful as we rode home then left the van and waved goodbye. In the house I let Dina start up the stairs before grabbing the button at the back of her neck and watching her dress fall away quickly for the second time that evening. She turned and said, "Looks like I've got a head start on you." In seconds we were out of our clothes and my cock was deep inside her as she lay on the stairs-our first coupling outside the bedroom since before we were married. We did make it up to the bedroom, then the shower, then back to bed for several hours of varied sucking and fucking. As the sun started lightening the sky and we were about to finally fall asleep, Dina said, "I've got to remember to send Cheryl a thank-you note."