Suburban Sweetheart Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A birthday treat?
22.5k words
4.69
4.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/08/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Suburban Sweetheart series has ended, but between 2006 and now Emma and I had some memorable times and this (occasional) series will highlight some...

Birthdays are always tricky, especially in a new relationship.

Emma's was coming up soon and the air was thick with apprehension. When we had met, I had guessed her to be forty-five. I was out by a few weeks, her birthday shortly after our first one-night stand. I wasn't bothered by our age gap, but next week, Emma would be thirteen years older than me and that would be the way for a couple of months. It was proving to be unlucky.

Any attempts to formulate a plan were rebuffed as the tension crept into her. The weather wasn't helping either, the typical British Spring deciding it had had enough and let winter creep back to chill and soak everyone. I thought about a surprise trip somewhere warm, but she was keeping a firm hold on her passport, so I gave up on that idea and considered a short break to the coast, but a glance out the window as the trees bent with the horizontal rain blattering the new buds made me reconsider, yet again.

I searched for idea on the internet and came up blank. I thought of somewhere warm again, somewhere close too and began to type, thinking of supposed sunny destinations and entered "spa...", trying to remember where in Spain was on the southern coast. A suggestion came up, much nearer to home and I sat up and clicked the link.

It was a snazzy hotel not too far away from London. It had a pool and hot tubs as well as saunas and various treatment rooms. Oh yes, spa weekend here we come, she will love this.

"You're kidding." Emma stared, the dark eyes blank. I gulped.

"It'll be warm." I offered up as a token.

"So is staying in bed." she batted back.

"You can swim, sit in a hot tub, get a massage..." The blankness remained.

"It's nothing to celebrate." she sighed.

"This is our first birthday together, I just wanted it to be... something." I was lost for words.

Emma's eyes glistened a little, but not in a good way. "I'll be a year older." she whispered. "Why celebrate? Why?"

"Why not?" I was losing this battle, but... "You asked a similar thing when I asked you on a date." and the dark eyes flickered into life.

"You're abi-normal." she giggled.

"You're beautiful and I love you." I replied and she tried to remain detached, but the eyes started to shine and her lip wobbled into a smile.

"You better give me a good licking at this fancy-pants spa place." she laughed.

"I'll give you one now." I replied and she stood and walked to her bedroom.

"What are you waiting for?" she called as her jumper flew across the room with her bra following seconds later and then she shrieked with laughter as I ran after her.

"I'll be thirteen years older than you." She sighed, her bare breasts shuddering and I reached to place a hand over one and squeeze.

"Numbers, Emma." I said quietly and she turned to look at me and I couldn't resist her lips as they opened.

"Your tongue tastes odd." she giggled.

"Funny, most times it tastes of you, so it should taste normal." I laughed

"True, very true." she said, her voice soft as she drifted in my arms. "My pussy loves you, you make her very happy." she added as she nuzzled her face on my shoulder.

"Just her?" I said and she snorted a little laugh.

"Every fucking bit of me." she giggled.

"Good." I said, feeling smug now, "Because that's exactly which bits of you I love."

"Good." she said and I felt her going, so squeezed her tight and felt her breath soften as it brushed over my skin.

...

"I do love a train journey." Emma laughed as we settled down for the trip. It was two days until her birthday and she would spend it in a spa hotel, relaxing, we both hoped.

"You can meet great people on a train." I added and she laughed.

"And some right pervs." she said and her eyes sparkled.

"Really?" I gasped.

"Yes. Maybe I'll meet one on this train, he'll offer to lick me to an orgasm or three." She said and looked around furtively.

"Only three?"

"That's before dinner." she laughed and blushed.

The train rattled through the suburbs and the green whoosh greeted us as we left the capital. We cuddled up and I felt Emma loosen up and melt against me and soon she was lifting her face to mine and I pulled her to me as we kissed, her lips wide and moving with mine and her gentle sigh washed around my mouth and her tongue followed it. I slid my hand into her jacket and up her body and she twisted around so the palm cupped a breast easily and I squeezed, feeling her nipple hard through the fabric of her bra. There was a little giggle and she pulled away and her face was flushed.

"I may, just may have a rather lacy bra on." she said as she checked around to see no other people near. She looked around again and opened a button and I saw the black lace over a breast and she laughed and quickly buttoned up again.

"Does it match?" I asked and she giggled.

"You'll find out later, if you behave." and she laughed loudly, "Well, more chance of finding out if you misbehave." and she snuggled back up as my hand went to her breast again and she pulled the side of her jacket over to hide it.

The hotel wasn't far from the station and we walked, looking at the nice houses and checking out the cafes and restaurants for later. We hoped to be able to get some walking in during the long weekend and spend evenings lounging about and enjoying the facilities. Emma wasn't that fussed about massage, but wanted to use the pool and sauna to relax and try not to think too much about her birthday. I hoped she's use them so I could just watch her mooch around with not much on. We'd been together just over three months and I still wasn't tired of looking at her.

We padded down the hotel corridor quietly. The whole place had a silent air hanging over it, the off season in full swing. The room was nice, a large bed in the middle of it. Emma snooped around, checking out the bathroom and then jumped backwards and bounced on the bed giggling.

"Oh yes, well done darling." she said as she stretched out and arched her back and the information leaflet I was reading suddenly held no interest. I put it back on the desk and walked to the bed and her dark eyes shone up at me. "What's the plan?" she said as she continued to stretch, her arms above her head as if diving backwards off a board.

"Three before dinner." I said and her eyes flashed as she laughed.

"Oh." she said and her arms stayed above her, but her legs opened. She was wearing her outdoor walking trousers and a shirt, but I now knew there was a lacy bra under there and, probably, matching knickers and under them, the prize.

Emma lay still as I started to unbutton her shirt and pull it open. She stared into my eyes as I straddled her waist and stroked over her belly. The bra was black and lacy, the cups soft, soft enough for her hard nipples to clearly be felt even through her shirt as I had held her breast on the train. They glowed dark pink through the material and her chest rose to push them up further as she groaned softly. Her breasts were firm, belying their, almost, forty six years. I moved my hands to them and squeezed gently and Emma's body undulated under me as her eyes closed for a second and she purred loudly.

"We should get coffee." she mumbled as I pulled her trousers off and the second her feet were clear, she opened her legs again and bent her knees to draw her feet up.

"You want coffee... now?" I said as I crawled up the bed. my lips kissing up the inside of a leg, aiming for the black lace covered crotch, the thin strip of dark hair visible through the fabric, the dark line of Emma's slit pulling me.

"Well, I mean, I guess it can wait until you have eaten..." her dark eyes stared into mine, "Me." and then she groaned as my lips opened over the front of her knickers.

I smiled up at her and then hooked a finger into her knickers and pulled the material aside and pressed my lips to her exposed labia and she pushed her hips into the kiss and then she giggled and lifted her head, propping herself up on her elbows, one breast hanging free of her bra from where I had pulled it out to kiss it a few minutes earlier.

"Leave them on." she said softly and I looked up at her, my mouth just resting on the soft, smooth curve of her vulva where it poked free of the underwear.

"Huh?" and I licked over her outer lip. and she shuddered.

"I am feeling naughty, leave them on." She smiled and blushed, both her smiles showing.

"You want me to lick you through them?" I pulled the material back and then kissed her mound and pressed my tongue against her hard clitoris after I said it and she grunted and her head dropped back for a second.

"Ooooh, yes." she laughed. I pressed my tongue to her again and her head went back once more and her arms fell away as she slumped down, my lips pressing hard to the front of the thin lace knickers, her juice already seeping through onto my mouth.

We walked arm in arm into the town, or was it a village? I couldn't remember the distinction, but my mind was somewhat preoccupied with it having raised the point with Emma.

"Well, it would be a small town, or possibly a large village." Emma added, not helping matters. "Anyway, there are cafes, so who cares." We found one, we had seen it earlier as we walked from the station and it was open, although it didn't seem to be popular. We walked to another and that was the same. "I guess Thursdays aren't popular with the coffee crowd." Emma said and we walked back to the first one as that looked nicer.

I bought some cakes and a toasted cheese sandwich to share. We were both a bit peckish, but didn't want to be too full for dinner later. Anyway, we had both reasoned, we could always stop for more cake. I carried the cakes and coffee to Emma as she sat in a corner table, tucked away from the people who weren't in the cafe.

"No one will see us here." she laughed and looked around. Her face was flushed, part blush, part glow both from having had an orgasm less than twenty minutes ago. She wiggled on the padded bench seat and giggled.

"It was your idea, remember." and she blushed more.

The sandwich arrived and we munched on half each as we pressed together, two people squashed up in an empty cafe.

"It feels odd." she said quietly, looking around again, even though there were exactly the same amount of people as before. "A bit... squishy." she giggled and she wiggled again.

"I did warn you, but you wanted to keep the undies on." I said quietly, in case the no-one there heard.

"Well, I like them. They were meant to be for later, for you later. " she chuckled. "But... well, trains, you, us, you know what happens." and she coughed on the last bit of the sandwich as she laughed.

"Yeah, plus hotel rooms. They always... Not sure what it is about them, you just want to..." It was my turn to blush.

"To be fair, we don't need much of an excuse. I should have put some more functional undies on, but I wanted to be a bit... naughty, on the train. Feel sexy for my lovely man who has treated his OLD WOMAN this weekend." She spoke quietly apart the two words and I glared at her.

"Not old in any way shape or form." I said as I stared at her. I knew it was a joke, but I also wanted her to know that wasn't how I ever thought of her.

"Older." she mumbled and moved forward and took a bite of my sandwich and gave me a cheesy grin that begged to be kissed.

We walked around a bit after the coffee, checking out restaurants and trying not to get too excited when we saw some donkeys walking down the street. After a few minutes we had left the buildings behind and walked over grass and through clumps of trees. Emma kept giggling, but would pull a straight face when I looked at her until I stopped walking and pulled her hand and she "fell" onto me and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked, trying to be serious and she blushed.

"That really wasn't a great idea to keep the underwear on." she giggled and looked around. There were fewer people here than in the cafe. "It's wodged up into..." she looked around again, "My lips." I kissed her as she giggled.

"Those lips?" I said and her mouth pursed up and there was a soft slap on the chest of my jacket.

"You know very well which ones." she laughed.

"The ones I had my tongue between on the bed? The ones you wanted me to kiss under your knickers? The ones that were soaked when you had an orgasm about three quarters of an hour ago? Those lips?"

"You think you're so fucking funny." she laughed and pressed her hips to mine. "Yes, those wet lips that are covered in a small strip of VERY VERY WET lace." she looked around again and a distant donkey flicked an ear.

"I love those lips." I said softly as her eyes shone with the words and I pressed my mouth gently to hers. "I love both sets." I said and hers opened as they moved to me.

"Jesus, you're touching me up in front of a donkey." Emma giggled as she looked around just to check for the hundredth time that there was no one else near as my hand moved in her shirt, holding the lace covered breast courtesy of a couple of open buttons. "Also, this isn't helping the already wet knickers situation." she added and then groaned gently as my fingers squeezed a hard nipple.

We were sitting on a log in a small patch of trees away from the main path. No one was around, even though the weather was brightening, almost enough to fully unzip the jacket. "It's nippy." Emma giggled as my hand rubbed over a hard teat and she arched her body to press to my hand.

"Hello nippy." I said, peering at her chest.

"I meant.. oh, you are so fucking funny." she laughed. "She's cold." she said softly and turned to look into my eyes.

"My hands are warm." I said and she nodded and then bit her lower lip as I squeezed her gently.

"How warm is your mouth?" she whispered and my ears had trouble believing what they had heard.

I stared at Emma and she smiled and then reached and opened another button. "Quick, I really want you to do this." I pulled the lace cup of the bra down and lowered my head, opening my mouth around the red and straining nipple as Emma groaned and a hand went to my head to hold me there as I sucked gently. I moved away with a smack of my lips as Emma shivered and my eyes went to the other breast and she laughed and looked around again. "Quick." she said and undid another button to allow for easier access and pulled the cup down as I stared at her lovely breast with the nipple hard and wanting. I lowered my head and Emma shivered as I took it into my lips and licked over it. "Jesus, these knickers are just leaking, even my trousers are wet now." she laughed and I looked down at her crotch as I lifted my head.

I didn't have to ask her to prove it, she opened her legs and my hand slid between them and she ground her mound on my palm.

"It hasn't soaked through." I said as my mouth went to her cheek and the lips brushed over it.

"Keep doing that and it will." she mumbled and her hips pressed to my hand again and wiggled. She moved away slightly and stood and her hand went down to the zip and lowered it. "Feel me." she said quietly, her eyes looking around for signs of any other humans and I reached out and slid my hand into her trousers and she shook. The knickers were soft and I could feel some of her hair poking through the lace front. I stroked lower as Emma whimpered, my fingers running down the line of her lips and the material was soaked as I curled my hand against her.

"Oh yes." I said quietly and Emma moved away half a step and I slid my hand out, not wanting to push further with this.

"Let's go back." she said as her eyes shone into mine. "There are still two to go before dinner." she laughed and her hand reached for mine and we walked towards the town. "Your fingers are damp, where have they been?" she laughed and then a blush went over her face.

"Somewhere wonderful." I replied and she stopped and looked at me.

"I'm still not used to this." she said quietly as her hands reached around me, one on the back of my head, pulling me to her open mouth.

"Get used to it." I said as I smiled and then put my lips to hers and pushed my tongue into her gasping mouth.

We were walking quite quickly when we got back to the hotel, Emma leading the way, complaining that her knickers needed changing, not helped by me telling her what I wanted to do to her sweet pussy once we were inside. The receptionist stopped us and I heard Emma making a 'grrrrr' sound as she spun around to stand by me as I answered. It was mostly about dinner plans, asking if we would eat there and I replied that we might go out as the weather was good as we wanted to walk around, being cooped up in a city all week. The receptionist was friendly and she then told us about the facilities, how to access the pool. etc and I nodded happily and thanked her as Emma's hand squeezed mine. We thanked her and walked casually away for a few steps before Emma started to drag me behind her.

"You're fucking eating me out first." she giggled as we reached the room and I moved to lean against her, pushing her to the wall and kissed her neck and her hips ground on me. "Open the door, my cunt wants you." she mumbled and I slowly pulled the keys out of my jacket and smiled at her. She grabbed them from my hand and they rattled as she opened the door and ran inside as I laughed.

I closed the door just as Emma bent over, pulling her trousers off, the band of black lace running up her bottom pulled tight to her and showing of her lovely bottom perfectly, perfectly to anyone who may have been passing our room too, but no one saw, no one else stared at those great buttocks as they merged and curved to her toned legs, the muscles on her thighs straining as she stood one legged and yanked the clothes free from the other. She was turning towards me as she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and it fluttered open and then off to join her jacket, boots and trousers on the floor, discarded and strewn. I walked towards her, peeling my jacket off and watched her chest heave, the breasts, pale against the black bra, nipples red and poking against the lace.

Yes, I was eating out tonight.

Emma's arms went around my neck, our lips finding those of the other with practised ease and a hand dropped to slide over the lace covered mound as she pressed her groin to it. I slid my fingers down the side, feeling the smooth skin and nudging the material back until it rose up onto her outer lip and flicked over to leave her labia free for me to caress. I stroked to open her lips and her legs widened as she peeled apart to my touch, her gasping in me as we kissed. A swirled the tip of a finger around on her soft inner lips and then put some pressure on it to open her and seek the hot hole to rest on it. I moved my lips back and Emma followed, but then allowed the kiss to end and we rested with our lips just touching, eyes locked, hers shining dark and then more white showed as they rolled back as two fingers slid into her "Fuck yes." she gasped and there was a deep growl as they bent inside her and stroked down the front wall of her soaked vagina.

Her hips were jerking against my hand as I kissed her soft neck, my other hand sliding down her back to find the clasp of the bra and I flicked it as Emma groaned louder. "Darling." she whispered and then shook against my body. "Darling." she repeated, this time barely able to get the word out and I lifted my head to look into her brown eyes and her bottom lip trembled and her head went back, eyes closed and I held her tight to me as she clamped around the fingers inside her and soaked them.

"Jesus, those fucking knickers are still on." she laughed as I eased her down onto the bed and slid my hand away, lifting the fingers up to suck her cum from them as she watched, eyes wide. "Also." she added, her gaze wandering over me, "You are still fully dressed." she giggled.