Suburban Teenage Gigolo Ch. 02

Story Info
Word of Mouth.
1.9k words
4.44
36.5k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Chapter Two

Word of Mouth

The ten dollar bill was now framed and proudly displayed on Johnny's faux-wood panelled bedroom wall. It represented two important milestones in his young life: the first earnings from his new business venture, and more importantly, it represented his first sexual experience―the first time he had gotten a woman off and she had gotten him off. Every time he looked at it, he thought of Mrs. Roberts and that memorable day, and he got hard.

A week went by without any communication from her. Johnny was beginning to think that what had happened between them was only a one time thing. What went wrong, he wondered. He wanted to call her and ask if he could at least mow her lawn again, but he never got her number, and didn't have the courage to go over and knock on her door. After a promising start, Thompson's Landscape Services had suffered a devastating setback.

Johnny was beginning to lose all hope when the phone rang on Sunday night. "What happened, Johnny?" Mrs. Roberts asked. "I thought we had an arrangement. You didn't come by to see me yesterday."

"I . . . I didn't know if you wanted me to."

"Of course I wanted you to. My lawn isn't going to mow itself, is it?"

"No ma'am."

"Good. Why don't you come by tomorrow morning and take care of things."

"Okay, ma'am, I will. You can count on me."

"I'm sure I can. I'll see you then."

The anticipation was killing him. The combination of relentless sexual thoughts and a raging erection made for a sleepless night. What would happen this time he wondered. Would Mrs. Roberts require his sexual services again and would she respond in kind.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After he had finished mowing the lawn, Johnny knocked on her front door. Mrs. Roberts answered it in a terry cloth bathrobe. Her hair was disheveled and she wasn't wearing any makeup. It looked like she had just woken up. Johnny didn't care how she looked. He only cared about one thing.

Mrs. Roberts reached into her wallet, pulled out a five dollar bill, and handed it to him. "Here you go," she said. "I've got exact change this time."

Johnny was crushed. It really was over, at least the part he desperately wanted to continue. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "You look disappointed."

"No ma'am. Nothing wrong. Thank you."

"Come on, Johnny, tell the truth. Something is bothering you, I can tell."

"It's just . . . I thought . . ."

"Thought what?"

"I thought that maybe we could . . . you know, do what we did before."

"You mean eat my pussy again."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, ma'am. You don't even have to pay me for it or do anything for me."

"Well, that's a very generous offer, Johnny, but I'm afraid we can't―my monthly visitor has arrived."

"Visitor?"

"I started my period. We'll have to make it another time. But I was thinking about what you said."

"About what?"

"About you never having any privacy to . . . you know, to take of your business. And I wanted to let you know that you're always welcome to come over here and take care of that."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Don't you have something you need to take care of?" Mrs. Roberts asked. "I can see it bulging in your shorts. Why don't you come inside?"

"Okay. ma'am. Thank you ma'am."

She escorted him into her house which was now cardboard box free. "Take off your clothes and have a seat on the couch. I'll let you know when you are allowed to touch yourself. Do you understand, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am." Johnny stripped naked and sat down.

"You're already very hard," Mrs. Roberts remarked. "You really need to come don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am. I've been hard all week."

"And why is that?"

"You, ma'am. I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"And what did you do about?"

"Nothing, ma'am."

"Why not?"

"I was hoping that you might help me again."

"I see. Did you really mean what you said? About going down on me again, without expecting anything in return?"

"Yes, ma'am. Whenever you want, just let me know."

"You're a very sweet young man, Johnny," she told him. "I give you permission to touch yourself, but you're not allowed to come until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am." Johnny began to gently, cautiously stroke his aching cock.

"You're ready to burst aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I promise I won't make you suffer for too much longer―this time."

"Thank you, ma'am."

"I like watching you, Johnny, controlling you, controlling your orgasm. It's a big turn on for me, knowing how badly you want it. My pussy is so wet right now. It a shame we can't . . ."

Mrs. Roberts' talk was too much. Johnny was getting close, too close, so close that he was forced to stop before his cock exploded. She watched his cock twitching on the edge of a massive orgasm. "Are you ready to come now, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please ma'am."

"Very well, go ahead. You have my permission."

Johnny returned his hand to his swollen cock, gripped it tightly, and stroked it hard and fast. The orgasm was instantaneous and intense. All that pent up sexually energy, all that pent up cum was finally being set free.

When it was finally over, Mrs. Roberts left the room and returned a moment later with a damp wash cloth which she used to clean him up. "Was it worth the wait, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am. It was amazing."

"Why don't you get dressed, and I'll see you next Saturday, if you are free."

"Yes ma'am. I look forward to it," Johnny said as he finished getting dressed.

"Oh, and one other thing," Mrs. Robert said. "I have something for you."

Johnny looked at the piece of paper she had handed to him. "What's this?"

"A new client in need of your services. She's waiting for you to stop by today after you leave here."

Johnny looked at the address. "This is pretty far away," he said. "Does she have a mower I can use?"

"I don't think that will be an issue," Mrs. Roberts said and gave him a wink.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It took Johnny twenty minutes to bicycle to Mrs. Watson's house. The long ride made him all the more determined to earn enough money to get his car finally running. It was long, drawn out process. When he bought the Dodge Dart he knew it was a fixer-upper and needed a lot of work, but that was all he could afford at the time. He didn't mind though; he enjoyed the time he spent with his father working together on the car on the weekends.

"Yes, can I help you?" Mrs. Watson asked when she answered the door. She was a short, stout woman. An average looking housewife with a round face and a Dorothy Hamill haircut.

"I'm from Thompson's Landscape Service. Mrs. Roberts sent me."

"Are you Johnny?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied. "If you can show me where your lawnmower is, I can get started mowing your lawn."

Mrs. Watson laughed. "I don't need my lawn mowed, Johnny. My husband does that. I need the services that he doesn't provide." She looked him up and down, and then left to right to see if anyone was watching them. "Quick, come inside, before anyone sees you."

Johnny hesitated; he felt conflicted. The act itself didn't bother him, the fact that there was a Mr. Watson certainly did. He wasn't sure if he could go through with it.

"Look," Mrs. Watson said, "do you want to earn the fifteen bucks or what?" You need to make up your mind, Johnny, and make it up now."

"Okay, but no one is going to find out about this, right?"

"They better not," Mrs. Watson said. "I trust that you can be discrete."

"Yes, ma'am, of course."

"Good." She grabbed him by the wrist and led him to the master bedroom, where she lied down on the bed and lifted up the loose-fitting dress she was wearing, exposing her swollen, puffy pussy to him.

Johnny climbed up on the bed and dutifully went about the task at hand. It was different this time. Mrs. Watson didn't say or do anything. She just lied there motionless. Her pussy was soaking wet, but other than that there were no other signs of her arousal. Johnny began to wonder if he was doing something wrong, but he shouldered on, hoping it would be over soon and he could make a quick escape.

The pace of the pleasure increased and intensified. Johnny was focusing more of his attention on Mrs. Watson's clit when the silence in the room was suddenly broken. "Yes!" she cried out softly and started coming.

When it was over, Johnny climbed off the bed and stood up. "Cecilia was right. That was definitely worth it," she said to him as she handed him a ten and five dollar bill.

"Cecilia?"

"Cecilia Roberts, my friend in the book club that recommended you."

Johnny pocketed the money and was about to leave the room. "Where are you going, what about the rest?"

"The rest?"

"The blowjob. Cecilia said it was part of the deal―you do me and then I do you."

"Oh right. I guess I forgot," he lied.

"You're new to this, aren't you, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's okay. Looks like you're a quick learner." Mrs. Roberts knelt down on the floor in front of him and yanked Johnny's shorts and underwear down to his ankles. "Just promise me one thing, Johnny," she said as she stroked his semi-hard erection.

"What's that?"

"Let me know when you're about to come. I don't care for the taste of it."

"Yes, ma'am, I will, I promise."

Mrs. Watson started slowly, licking and gently sucking on his cock. Johnny couldn't believe how incredible it felt. He was sure he wouldn't be able to last long and quickly blow his load, but he was wrong. Johnny would learn over time, the more times he came, the longer he could last and the more he would be able to enjoy it.

Twenty minutes ago, he didn't care much for Mrs. Watson, but now she was his second favorite person in the whole world, only behind Mrs. Roberts who had made this all happen.

"Are you getting close, Johnny?"

"Yes, ma'am, almost there."

Mrs. Watson took more of his cock into her mouth and started sucking him harder, while she stroked the shaft with her hand. Johnny looked down at her lips stretched wide around his thick cock as she bobbed up and down on it. "Ma'am, I'm ready now," he announced.

She pulled off of him and jerked him off. The cum erupting from Johnny's cock sprayed across and coated Mrs. Watson's face and chin.

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"For what?"

"Coming on your face."

"No need to apologize, Johnny, I don't mind. Cecilia told me you were into this sort of thing."

"She did?"

"Yes. She also told me about some of the other kinky things you are into. And I must admit it made me curious. Maybe someday I might be daring enough to explore some of them with you. We'll see," Mrs. Watson said. "Now you better get going before the kids get home from summer school."