Suburban Wife Ch. 00-01C

Story Info
Young couple meets a dominatrix
5.2k words
4.27
100.7k
70

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
852 Followers

The author would like to thank Andrea, for her exceptional work editing this story.

This is the beginning of a multiple chapter story that describes the adventures of a young couple on vacation. The prologue and the first three chapters are intended to be read together. Additional chapters will be released shortly. Comments and recommendations are appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------

Adventures of a Suburban Wife: Prologue

John stood at the alter waiting. As he picked at a piece of lint on his tuxedo he recalled the time when he realized that he was in love with Kelly. It was a hospital emergency room during their second year of college. A car had knocked Kelly over as she rode her bicycle from her residence hall to another part of the University of California in San Diego. A mutual friend called John at work to inform him of the accident and to see if he could pick them both up at the hospital. He didn't hesitate, despite the protests of his boss.

They originally met in a psychology class freshman year. Kelly smiled at him and then accepted his offer of coffee at the mom & pop shop in La Jolla. The conversation was engaging and they found mutual interests. After more than two hours of talking, they both agreed it was getting late and they should continue the conversation over dinner sometime. A second and third date lead to a simmering, but not exclusive romance. They both saw other people, but somehow ended up in each other's arms throughout the next two years.

It was at the end of the second year that Kelly had her accident and the person she turned to was John. He recalled arriving at the university hospital, finding her with a broken arm and bruises on her right leg. She would survive the crash, but John's heart was the fatality. It would be forever lost to the young woman sitting on the gurney in the emergency room.

The sound of the wedding march snapped his attention back to the here and now. As the beautiful woman walked down the center aisle of the church, he realized that his five year pursuit of this goddess was actually his quest to find a soul mate.

At five feet, eight inches Kelly had long and toned legs. The four inch heels made her even taller, accentuating the curve hugging white dress. John was happy that Kelly opted for the plunging front as it showed off her 34D breasts. He hated to admit it, but the "twins" were the first thing that caught his eye the day they met in psychology class.

Although they had sex prior to getting married, Kelly wanted to start their marriage off the right way, with a teaser blowjob as they rode in the limo from the church to the reception. Just as John was reaching his boiling point the limo pulled up to the hotel for the reception and Kelly tucked her new husband's cock back into the trousers of his tuxedo.

As new college graduates, the couple put off the big honeymoon as both had just found jobs and were struggling with their student loans. They opted for trip to the happiest place on earth. A vacation in Orlando was not a secluded romantic get away, but the couple agreed to a take their dream honeymoon when they were a little more established in their careers and finances. John promised himself that one day he would give his wife a tropical vacation that she would never forget.

Like many newly married couples, they enjoyed spending time with each other and going out with friends and coworkers. The happiness extended to the bedroom as they practiced "making babies", as Kelly called it. Neither of them were virgins, and since they did not start dating seriously until their third year in college, both had several sexual partners before getting serious. They planned to have kids at some point in the future, but right now they enjoyed the pleasure of each others bodies.

It was two years into their marriage and Kelly was getting anxious about becoming pregnant. The couple talked more and more about having kids and decided to purchase a house in the suburbs with a backyard and pool. It had room for a swing set in the yard, surrounded by a fence that would one day contain three (or more) children, or so Kelly hoped.

John was a little apprehensive about having kids at that moment. Kelly suspected that John would continue to be apprehensive forever, just like the husbands of her coworkers going through similar times in their relationships. She concluded the only way to ease his apprehension was to just push him into the "gene pool" by getting pregnant.

One Saturday Kelly called her husband into their bedroom announcing that she wanted to talk about having kids. John was in the living room and walked in to find his wife wearing a pair of five inch "fuck me" pumps and nothing else. Kelly walked over to the toilet and announced she was off the pill and proceeded to dump all of them in the toilet. Walking back into the bedroom and over to her husband's night stand, she informed John that he was no longer allowed to use a condom. She pierced each one with a sewing needle, stacking them like tower of onion rings from Red Robin. She told him to strip off his clothes that she wanted to be filled with hot sticky "baby batter." John's laughs were soon replaced with grunts and proclamations to the lord almighty and at the moment of John's orgasm, Kelly became obsessed with having a naked cock plaster the insides of her pussy with cum.

After a full year of unprotected sex and no pregnancy, Kelly started getting worried, which led to a trip to see a doctor. At first the doctor thought that she was putting too much stress on herself and her body was just being slow to adjust to the change of hormones when coming off the pill. A few months later it was a sperm test for John to see if he might be the reason that they were not getting pregnant. After that came two failed attempts at artificial insemination and then the heartbreak diagnosis. Kelly was sterile. The doctor tried to break it to them gently; it didn't matter because it felt like the weight of the world was suddenly pressing down on her body.

John drove home with his wife curled up in the passenger seat sobbing. Her body was limp as he carried her from the garage to the house, placing her in their king-size bed. Wrapping his arms around her, he wiped away the tears when the puddles under her eyes got too big. The crying lasted for almost an entire day. John left his wife's side only to answer the phone the next morning. His boss and then her boss called to find out why neither of them was at work. John faked a deep cough and said that he and Kelly caught some type of bug and may not be at work for a couple of days.

Eventually the daily crying ceased, and life slowly returned to a new "normal". It took a couple of months for John to bring up the suggestion of using a surrogate. Kelly thought about it for a couple of weeks and decided against it. Kelly never stated why she was against using someone else to carry their baby. John suspected that she did not like the idea of John having "sex" with another woman, even if it occurred in the sterile environment of a lab.

Adoption was the next idea. Kelly seemed open to adopting children and even started doing some research on the internet. She had her mind set on adopting a baby from a young unwed mother; the kind of woman that dropped out of high school or college because they found themselves suddenly pregnant and without the support of their family. The next twelve months were spent going back and forth with adoption agencies, pro-life support groups and the Catholic Church to find the right young woman. At one point the couple thought they found the perfect candidate, only to have her back out of the arrangement after seeing her child in the delivery room.

In light of the trials and tribulations of the last couple of years, John began a serious inquiry into an island vacation he promised his bride years ago. One day, opportunity came knocking in the form of an internet ad. John answered the ad and their lives would never be the same.

--------------------------------------------------

Adventures of a Suburban Wife: Chapter 1

Kelly sat in the airport reading the e-mail again from Anne. It was their "confirmation note" regarding their vacation in the tropics. Two months ago her husband found an internet ad for a vacation rental that looked promising at the time. Now, she was not too certain about it. It was too late to voice her concerns as they had already flown to Miami and were awaiting the next leg of their flight. Kelly looked at the e-mail again.

"Kelly and John,

I look forward to meeting you both and hope you will enjoy your time at my house. As we've discussed, you will be sharing the mansion with me and my servants. I am positive that they will tend to your every need and add excitement to your tropical experience. I will meet you at the airport with my limo. I've got both of your pictures and have included mine. I look forward to meeting you both.

Warm regards,

Anne"

Kelly looked at the picture Anne included; it was hard to deny that the women had great taste in fashion and was very attractive. The image of the raven hair woman was all that more disconcerting knowing that in an earlier e-mail, Anne stated that she was a dominatrix. She did not consider herself a prude, but Kelly had to look up dominatrix on the internet when Anne first mentioned it in her e-mail. The images and movies on the internet showed women of all types dominating men and women. Some of what she saw involved slaves performing simple tasks around the house or being used as a piece of furniture. The majority what she saw involved sex...sex of every type between men and women, lesbians and bisexual men along with their dominating mistress.

Kelly knew that her husband looked at porn; she had found plenty of evidence of this in his browser history on his computer. Kelly was not certain, but her husband's tastes seemed to be for big boobs and shaved pussies. Besides videos of older women (MILFs) he also liked movies with dominant and aggressive women such as school teachers and doctors. She had resisted his attempts to watch porn together, as she preferred the written word over cheap visuals.

As far as in the flesh, Kelly accepted that her husband was like all men and could not help but have their eyes wander to a beautiful woman. She was not offended by her husband's actions, provided he kept it to a minimum and didn't drool in front of her. It was a foregone conclusion that John was going to drool over Anne; she just hoped that he would not embarrass both of them during the vacation. Anyways, she could hardly complain to him as he caught her starring at attractive men from time to time. She was however, a little more discrete in her gawking.

A wandering mind led her to visualize a young stud. Who was it? Yes, it was the new bag boy at the grocery store. Kelly had seen him last week when he helped her out to the car with her groceries. As he finished loading the groceries, Kelly realized that he was a friend of the teenagers that lived next door. A pleasant smile and couple of words were exchanged before the young man went back inside. Kelly remembered that his eyes continually focused on the tops of her firm tits showing in her low cut blouse.

"Earth to Kelly.....are you there?"

"Earth to Kelly Anderson.....are you there.....please come in!!!!"

"What?" Kelly looked to see her husband's lips moving, but she could not fully comprehend him as her mind floated away from the delicious daydream of the young grocery clerk.

"Honey it's time to board the plane. They are calling for our section to board."

The couple shuffled to their seats.

"John what do you think Anne will be like?"

"I'm not sure. You've read her e-mails as many times as I have."

"I know, I was just wondering what you thought of her?"

"From the picture, I can tell that she knows how to dress. Her smile is natural, yet it seems to be hiding something. The eyes are a little disconcerting as she seems to be looking at someone in the distance with a controlling intent. Are you afraid that she is going to turn you into a female slave?" The question was augmented with a covert boob grab.

John had a way of reading people. His company called upon those talents more than once in the last year to negotiate with clients. He always proved to be an extremely skilled negotiator and his latest promotion helped pay for their vacation. "Stop that you pervert; no matter how hard you wish, I don't have sex with women and I am NOT going to be someone's sex slave".

"Are you certain? I could find a nice leather collar for you."

"Little boys and their perverted dreams...you are worse that a kid in a toy store. You should be thankful that women can't read minds."

Two hours later they walked through immigration and customs looking for the beautiful brunette waiting to pick them up. Kelly was surprised that John did not spot her first. Anne was even more beautiful in person, which was hard to believe. Kelly was certain that her husband, one pace behind her was drooling. Anne looked to be about the same height as Kelly, five foot seven, but her Prada high heels put her at eye level with John. Kelly would have guessed her age at maybe late-20s, but Anne previously hinted at being in her mid-30s. The women had similar length hair with wavy curls that looked to be natural and they fell to the tops of Anne's very large breasts. As Anne waved at the couple, it was obvious that she had a spectacularly supportive bra, or her tits were implants.

"Kelly and John, welcome." The beautiful woman offered the couple a kiss on the cheek.

"Anne, it is a pleasure to finally meet you." John seconded the emotion, while holding his bride's hand tightly. If Kelly did not know better, she would say that her husband was intimidated by Anne.

"John, if you head over to the right, you will find your luggage is being unloaded".

"Kelly, how was your flight?"

"It's was great, thank you for asking. I am looking forward to the beach and some shopping. It has been so long time since we took a vacation; I hope I will be able to relax."

"I am certain you will" smiled Anne as she eyed Kelly from head to toe. "My mansion is a great place to relax while enjoying all the pleasures of a vacation. I'm certain you will enjoy the beaches and the nightlife as well."

"I look forward to forgetting my busy life for a week".

"Trust me when I say, after this week, you will not want to return to your previous life. We are going to have so much fun".

Kelly was a little worried by what Anne meant by "fun", but thought it was pointless to dwell on it at the moment.

John returned with the bags in hand. Anne noticed his approach and took Kelly by the hand, leading her out of the airport. As they exited the airport, Anne turned to the right and headed towards a black limousine parked at the end of the terminal.

As John dragged the bags behind the two women, he could not help but size up Anne's perfect ass. Her short red skirt fell about two inches below the bottom of her ass cheeks, which formed a perfect heart shape. John marveled at her long legs which were toned and tanned. It appeared that Anne and his wife were about the same height, but with heels she towered over Kelly.

John was no shoe expert, but shopping with his wife provided him enough knowledge to see that Anne liked expensive shoes. He thought to himself that his wife is truly going to love shopping with Anne, as Kelly had a shoe fetish. John could complain about the price, but not how sexy his wife looked in a pair of high heels. He liked nothing more than pounding her deeply while her heels were hanging over his shoulders. As the group approached the limousine the trunk opened. "The one thing the servants don't provide is luggage service. Kelly, I think you will understand once we get to the mansion." John loaded the bags and went to open the door for the women.

"Thank you John. It is nice to see that some men still open the door for a woman."

"Yes honey, it is nice to see that you will help a woman" mocked his wife. It was the tone of voice she used when letting him know that he'd been caught glaring at a beautiful woman. It was uncanny how his wife knew that he had been undressing Anne with his eyes while walking to the limo.

On the way to the mansion, Anne started to explain her life on the island. "I live in the mansion with my two servants and my personal assistant. They serve me in all professional and personal endeavors; they make my life in the Caribbean exciting."

John watched Anne as she turned to face Kelly, placing her hand on his wife's knee. The flinch was obvious to him, knowing that his wife was a little uncomfortable about personal contact from strangers.

"Kelly, I think you will enjoy the servants as I don't let them wear any clothes. That is why they did not help John with the luggage at the airport." Anne's hand continued to rub Kelly's knee softly while she described her domestic help. "Morris is a wonderful cook. I've asked him to have lunch waiting for us, as I imagine you are starving."

Twenty minutes later the limo turned off the road and passed through a gate and down a long driveway. The limo came to a stop in front of an enormous two story mansion. John started to move towards the door when Anne cleared her throat signaling him to remain seated. It occurred to John that although he was trying to be gentlemen, Anne expected her servant to open the door for her and the guests.

Kelly saw the smiling face of a young white man as she climbed out of the limo. The car door hid a good portion of his body, but from what she could see he worked out. He had large chest muscles and matching arms with a dark brown tan.

"Good Afternoon Mistress" acknowledging Anne before turning to Kelly. "Welcome Mistress Kelly, I am Alex. I will assist you during your stay at Mistress Anne's home."

Kelly walked past the car door, seeing for the first time the naked servant. Her mind registered that Anne said her servants were naked, but it truly hit her when she saw the enormous cock hanging between the young man's legs. "It is longer and thicker when he gets an erection." As if able to read Kelly's mind, Anne described that the young man's cock was nine inches long and thick.

"Oh."

At that moment Kelly wondered what she and John had gotten themselves into by agreeing to stay with Anne. It was hard to focus on what Anne and her husband were saying as she could not stop starring at Alex's Greek God of a tanned body, accentuated by his well-defined abs and bulging chest muscles. It was even harder not to keep from starring at the large cock that hung between the young man's legs.

Kelly continued to stare at the young man as they headed to the door. She did not notice that her husband was talking to her from the time they had exited the limo. Just as Kelly emerged from her haze, the front door open and there stood another naked servant; this time black and about the same age as Alex. Morris was muscular like Anne's other servant, but his cock was a couple inches longer and thicker than Alex's.

The pit of Kelly's stomach was on fire. On one hand she was ashamed to be looking at another man besides her husband. On the other hand, her body was telling her that one or both of those cocks would feel great buried deep inside of her. They would feel even better pumping loads of cum deep into her pussy.

The shock and the surprise over the naked servants clouded Kelly's perception of the mansion; it was hard to concentrate on the tour Anne gave the couple when all she could think of at the moment was Alex and Morris.

Kelly could not believe that her husband had set up this vacation, angry that he would place her in a situation with naked servants and a dominatrix. Kelly would have been furious with her husband, but she couldn't help but think of how gorgeous the two young men looked.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
852 Followers
12