Suburban Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly fucks the servants.
5.3k words
4.2
98.8k
30

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
853 Followers

The author would like to thank Andrea, for her exceptional work editing this story.

This is the beginning of a multiple chapter story that describes the adventures of a young couple on vacation. The prologue and the first three chapters are intended to be read together. Additional chapters will be released shortly. Comments and recommendations are appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------

Adventures of a Suburban Wife: Chapter 3

Kelly and John entered the dining room to find Trish and Anne talking over coffee. The couple woke about an hour earlier, but was just now making it down for breakfast. Kelly woke first which is unusual for her, so she thought she would wake John up with a morning blowjob. The blowjob was unusual, as John is normally the one to initiate sex. What made it really unusual was the Kelly did not let her husband's dick out of her mouth until she had swallowed the last strings of cum plastering the back of her throat.

"Good Morning". Kelly was in a chipper mood. John imagined that part of her cheer was thanks to him shooting a load of cum into his wife's mouth earlier.

Anne set down her cup and smiled at the couple as they took seats around the table.

"Good Morning. I trust you slept well after last night's fucking. If I didn't know better, based on the grin on Kelly's face I would say that you also found time for a quickie before coming down."

"Yes, I slept just fine after John finished bending me over the bed."

The little voice inside of Kelly wondered if she had said that out loud. The smile on Trisha's face assured her that everyone in the room heard what she had said.

"What made it even better is that he was nice enough to give me some cream this morning. Now I think that I will have some coffee to go with it."

The group continued exchanging pleasantries as the servants arrived to take their orders for breakfast. John watched the three women to judge their reaction as Alex spoke with each one about what they wanted for breakfast. John had the knack for reading people to determine their needs, wants and desires. It came naturally to him and served him well during negotiations with the large corporations he dealt with on a weekly basis.

It was impossible to read Anne's reaction to the servant. The dominatrix looked at her young sub with warm, yet detached eyes. Despite his best efforts, John could not see beyond the controlling exterior of Anne. He assumed that she felt some affinity for the young man, beyond his willingness to submit to her total control over him.

Trisha on the other hand was like reading an open book with size twenty font; gazing at Alex like he was a piece of meat that would be devoured at the first opportunity. You did not have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, especially since she grabbed his cock at every opportunity. John would later see the same type of look from Trisha when Julie entered the room to talk to Anne; it was obvious that Trisha was bisexual and hungry for anyone that would pound or lick her pussy.

His wife was not as obvious as Trisha, but did not have the cool control of Anne either when the servant approached. Kelly smiled as she ordered an omelet and orange juice. The grin grew even bigger as she stared at the servant's cock. The biting of her finger nail as she ordered coffee gave away the secret of which cock she was thinking about as she slept. It was the biting of her nails that worried John. He knew Kelly well enough to understand that this nervous habit only revealed itself when she was deep in thought...actually planning. John wondered what his wife was planning.

The group talked as they waited for the servants to return with breakfast. Kelly explained that they hoped to head out to the local beach and wondered if one of the servants would be able to drive them. Anne said that it was possible, but recommended that the couple consider using the pool or the private beach instead. She explained that the public beach was crowded with tourists and locals selling worthless trinkets.

"John honey...what do you think we should do?"

"I think we need to head out into town. I thought that we wanted to see some of the town and the beach."

"Trisha, what do you think? You've been here before. Should we stay here or go out in town."

John hoped that Trisha would say go to town, but it was not to be.

"Kelly, you and John should stay here. The pool is like a resort, with all of the amenities of a 5-star hotel. It also has a great staff." Trisha smiled at one of the naked servants as she finished her recommendation.

"I think you should wear the red one." It was two hours after the couple sat down for breakfast, they were just now getting ready to lounge by the pool. John watched as his wife stripped out of her panties and bra in order to put on a bikini. He admired her smooth legs and firm breasts. At five foot, eight inches and 120 pounds, her D cups accentuated her flat stomach and heart shaped ass. Kelly had mid back length brown hair with natural wavy curls, which made her look stunning even in a simple t-shirt and jeans. John often wondered how he was able to convince such a beautiful woman to date him in the first place, let alone marry him.

"Really, you think the red one will be okay? It shows a lot of butt and more of my tits that normal." The bikini was smaller than what she normally wore. It was a gift from her husband. He told her that he wanted to see all the other guys drool over her when they were on the beach. However, it appears that the only reaction he was going to see at the pool today was the women starring at the cocks of the servants.

"Honey, Anne has naked manservant. I don't think anything is going to be too shocking for her or Trisha."

There was that grin again; it seems that mere mention of the servants sent his wife into a distant dream. John wondered how he was ever going to survive the week.

"I guess you're right. I wonder what Anne and Trisha are going to wear. Maybe I should wear something else? Could you please rub some sunscreen on me before we head down?"

It always surprised John when women wondered what other women would wear when going out. The women at the office did it, his wife did it and Lindsey from next door was just as bad as Kelly. He continued to ponder this as he spent several minutes rubbing sunscreen over his wife's naked body. He took the opportunity to allow his hands to linger on her breasts a little longer than needed. A tweak on one of her nipples provoked a two finger jab into his kidneys by his wife. Kelly rubbed sunscreen on her husband before he put on his swimsuit. John didn't mind that his wife played with his balls, so he did not return the favor with a jab to her ribs.

John imagined what Anne looked like naked when they first met at the airport. After stepping out onto the pool deck, his imagination did not matter. Anne and Trisha were stark naked and sitting on lounge chairs when they arrived at the pool.

John had seen Trisha naked the day before at the beach, but he took in the sight of Anne naked. As he imagined, her breasts were larger than his wife's and they appeared to be implants based on the gravity defying angle her large nipples pointed as she lay on the lounge chair.

"The servants have set up lounge chairs for you both. Feel free to shed your bathing suits; no one can see here and the sun is marvelous"

John was certain that his wife would not take off her suit in front of strangers. She refused to lay out naked in their backyard, despite the six foot fence, so it was unlikely that she would do it here with relative strangers.

"Kelly, no one will see you out here" chimed in Trisha.

Trisha was wrong; there were people that would see his wife naked. He was uncomfortable with the servants seeing his wife naked. John could not believe his eyes when Kelly reached up to untie the knot on the back of her neck. The next thing he knew, she was twisting her top around to untie the other knot on her top. For a brief moment he thought that she might just go topless. The knots on each side of his wife's bottoms came undone with little resistance, falling to the pool deck.

"God, that feels good. The sun is so warm. What do you think honey."

Kelly reached up with both hand and grabbed handfuls of her tits. She rubbed them seductively for her husband.

"Kelly, you have great tits." John saw his wife blush at Trisha's compliment.

"Why thank you. John seems to like them. He won't admit it to anyone, but he had a problem making eye contact with me the day we met. I thought he was going to drool on the floor in class as he stared at my tits."

"John, since Kelly is naked, you need to drop your trunks to fit in with group." Anne had raised her sunglasses and locked her eyes with his to make her point.

"Oh no...my trunks stay on". He did not want to drop his trunks. The fear of the women comparing his cock to the servants was one of the reasons; the other was the growing erection that he knew was coming. The sight of three naked women was surely more that he was going to be able to tolerate.

"John, strip out of your trunks."

This time it was Trisha encouraging him to get naked. He was about refuse the offer when he felt his trunks being pulled to his ankles. He almost fell over as he turned to see his wife straightening up after pulling down his trunks. Kelly leaned into her husband as if to kiss him.

"Just go with it honey".

His wife added a small tug on his cock to accentuate her point. John was embarrassed and ashamed of his penis. He was more than seven inches but it seemed tiny in comparison to the servants. He was expecting a comment from Anne or Trisha, but was surprised by their silence on his manhood.

The next two hours passed by slowly for John as he listened to the women talk about shopping and sex. He was living out every young man's fantasy; being around three beautiful naked women. The only difference between his fantasy and reality was two well hung servants answering to the beckon call of the three naked women, including his wife.

At one point Alex brought the group another round of drinks. He was rewarded by Trisha with a blow job for several minutes. Kelly watched intently as Trisha licked the underside of the young servants cock and swirled her tongue around the tip of his penis. She enjoyed pleasing her husband orally during sex, but was intrigued by the casualness of Trisha's oral adventures. Was she teasing the servant or did she just enjoy the taste of his body?

"Do you enjoy teasing Alex or do you like sucking cock?"

"Both. I enjoy oral sex, whether it is with a man or woman. I get very turned on when I have a cock in my mouth or my tongue pressed against a swollen clit. I really enjoy a threesome when I get to lick someone's pussy as one of the servants fuck me at the same time."

After Trisha finished her blow job the group retreated to the cool water of the pool. John was relieved because the water might give his cock time to go down after watching the sex show. Kelly however had something different in mind. She swam up behind him and starting tugging on his cock and biting his ear.

"Did you like watching Trisha suck on Alex's cock?"

Her voice was nothing more than a whisper as she wrapped her hand around his shaft.

"I bet you want her to do that to you as well." She made the point of tugging on his semi-erect penis. "Mmmm...Yes, I think you do. Maybe if you are a good boy, I might suck your cock. Do you want me to suck your cock in front of Trish and Anne?"

John thought about his wife's offer for a second. Would Kelly really suck his cock in front of other people?

"If you're not interested, maybe you should watch me suck one of the servants."

What the fuck? John wondered what his wife was thinking as she tugged on his cock again. He could smell the alcohol on her breath, figuring that it was the booze talking and not her burning desire to have her pussy filled with cum. Kelly was addicted to having the inside of pussy coated with it. It had been that way since the day they first had unprotected sex a few years back. Before John could respond his wife's offer, she swam away to the steps and got out of the pool with the other women. John watched the asses of the three women as they slowly walked out of the pool. He figured that he would sell his soul to have a chance to fuck Anne or Julie.

"Boys... ensure that Kelly has on more sunscreen. I don't want her to burn on her first full day of vacation." Alex and Morris had returned from the house with more drinks. Kelly was beckoning Alex over by holding up her empty glass, wanting a fourth drink.

"Yes Mistress". The servants said it in harmony and walked over to a small table to retrieve a bottle of sunscreen.

"I can do that for you honey." John stood up and walked towards the table to get the sunscreen. He did not want anyone touching his wife, especially the two naked servants.

"John, my servants are good at what they do and will ensure that Kelly is treated with the utmost respect. I would ask you to remember the conversation we had yesterday."

"Honey, I'm certain that nothing will happen if one of the servants rubs sunscreen on my back. Relax, we are on vacation."

John looked as if he was about to argue the point but his wife gave him the look that she was going to win this argument no matter what he said. Kelly had a way of reminding her husband that she was a woman and therefore always right. John turned around and sat back on the lounge chair heavily. He silently acknowledged that it is her body and she can do as she pleases, but he doesn't have to be happy about it.

Kelly stretched out on the chase lounge on her stomach, anticipating the touch of one of the servants. Four hands found her warm skin, as both servants began to coat her back and legs with sunscreen. At that moment Morris tickled her side and she popped her head up from the lounge chair. The big black cock of the servant was about six inches from Kelly's nose. The tingle and warm feeling in the pit of her stomach started to spread to her pussy. The cock in front of her started it, but the impromptu massage by the servants also helped.

"Umm..that feels good. My back is sore from the flight."

"Kelly the servants can give you a massage if your back hurts. Morris is a trained masseuse and is teaching Alex."

As she was about to answer Anne's question, Alex grazed the edge of her pussy lips as he was applying sunscreen to her inner thighs. It sent a jolt of electricity through her body. Her original answer was going to be no to the massage, but for some reasons she said yes. She was not certain how her husband would take having the servants' massage her, but at this point she did not care.

Suddenly one of the sets of hands was gone. Alex continued rubbing in the last of the suntan lotion and then asked her to roll over on to her back. At first she was a little hesitant, since it would be obvious to the young man that her pussy lips were moist and swollen. It may have been the fourth drink directly driving her thought process because her normally sober inner voice would not have said...Why the fuck not.

Kelly flipped over, exposing her swollen pussy to the young naked servant. As he started to rub the lotion onto her arms, she could not help but stare at his six pack abs and large chest muscles. Alex's cock was not as large as Morris' and the veins were not as prominent, but Kelly liked the way it looked. She wondered to herself why she was contemplating sucking the servants cock. She loved her husband and would never do anything to hurt him emotionally. But then again, why shouldn't she be pampered a little bit. The last couple of years had been rough on her emotionally and she deserved to be treated like a queen.

Oh god...there was that tingling in her crotch again. There was no denying what her body was telling her at that moment. She wanted this young man. It didn't hurt that his hands had found their way to her tits. He applied a generous amount of lotion and worked his fingers over her stiffening nipples. It seemed like an eternity as he worked the lotion over each of her legs. His hands eventually found her pubic mound and the outside of her pussy lips. She spread her legs wider, allowing his hands more access to her swollen pussy. The servants touch tingled as one finger gentle slid into her about an inch. Alex moved his finger out and then pushed it a little deeper into her again. Kelly felt like all of the nerves in her pussy were firing at once. Then it was gone; Alex removed his finger as Morris returned with the massage table.

What was she doing, Kelly thought to herself as she closed her legs? Yes, she loved her husband and had a fulfilling sex life. The servants were so damn hot and she wondered what it would be like to have their cocks inside of her. Get a hold of yourself! She thought. She assured herself that Alex had mistakenly inserted a finger into her while finishing up with the sunscreen. It was a lie and she knew it. The servant had intentionally done it and Kelly's slight whimper signaled that he should do it a second time.

Lying on her stomach as directed, the servants began to massage her shoulders and back. Each one took an arm and starting at the shoulder, worked the stress out of her sore muscles. The sensation of four hands on her skin made relaxing difficult but she tried. Alex moved to her legs as Morris started to work her shoulders and back.

Kelly spread her legs wider to allow Alex to rub the inside of her thighs. It was more for her thrills, because he was rubbing her feet at the moment. Kelly did it to tease the young man and signal to him that his earlier efforts while applying sunscreen made her horny. She hoped that it would be a turn on for him to see her bald pussy and smell her musky scent. God...what was she thinking.

Alex continued working his way up her legs until he was rubbing her ass. The closer he came to her pussy the more excited she became. His powerful hands kneaded her small ass as his fingers ran across her anal opening. In the last year she and John had discovered how sensitive her butt was and how much she enjoyed anal sex. She would have arched her butt up to meet the young man's fingers but Morris had her pressed against the table and Alex was pushing her butt down.

"Ahhhhh"

It happened again. Alex's finger slid into her pussy as he rubbed the inside of her thighs. It wasn't just a finger in her pussy; there was another finger rubbing the rim of her ass. It was almost as if Alex could read Kelly's mind.

"Ummm"

This was no accident. She may have been able to explain the finger in her while he applied sunscreen, but this was not innocent contact. Alex withdrew his finger and then shoved it in deeper this time. It felt so incredibly hot and naughty. Alex must have heard her moan because he pulled his finger out again and pushed it back in deeper and harder this time.

Kelly could not believe that she was getting finger banged by one of the servants. In the back of her mind she knew that she should be thinking about what her husband would say, but her entire body didn't care as long as something was rubbing the inner walls of her pussy. Suddenly her pussy was empty and she no longer felt the hands of the servants on her body. Did she do something wrong, did her husband say something?

"Mistress Kelly. Please roll over so we can massage your front."

She rolled over onto her back, relieved that the treatment from the servants would continue. Kelly was enjoying the massage, but what she wanted right now was Alex's finger back inside of her.

The massage continued with Morris working on her shoulders and Alex on her legs. It only took a few minutes before Morris was massaging her firm breasts. Her large nipples were rock hard and it could not have been clearer to the world that she was excited. Her pussy was on fire and she desperately needed the young servant's fingers buried deep into her again. Kelly spread her legs wider, signaling to Alex that his earlier efforts were appreciated and more would be welcomed.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
853 Followers
12