Suburbs Just Got Interesting Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Catherine's Mom ruin everything?
5.2k words
4.75
30.1k
27

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers

Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to read and comment on my stories, it means a lot! Again, this is a story about an older married man, Brad, and how he had a mid-life sexual awakening with his eighteen-year old neighbor, Catherine. If you haven't, please go back and enjoy parts 1-3! And as usual, names are changed slightly but I draw inspiration from very real people who occupy very real fantasies in my life. I take the intimacy and reality seriously so women, let me know how I did! Enjoy and hope it does the trick!!

***

The Suburbs Just Got Interesting, Part 4

I woke up next to Catherine, her young, naked body tucked inside of mine. I pulled her close and kissed the back of her neck, she purred and slowly moved her ass back and forth against my groin.

"Morning sexy." I whispered into her ear.

"Morning to you, looks like you've been up for a while." She pressed her round ass against my dick which had already hardened thanks to the effects of traditional 'morning boner' and the fact there's a naked eighteen-year-old girl teasing me in my bed.

I pressed back, feeling Catherine's smooth skin slide along my swollen cock.

"So, I have time for one more round if you have it in you. Unless you're worn out by this old man." I playfully squeezed her thigh and ground my hips, feeling my dick pop into position outside of her moist, swollen lips. Looks like she's been up for a while too.

"Mmmm...you know I can hang with you." She spread her legs, reached between them, and grabbed my cock, placing it at the entrance of her pussy.

I moved my hand past her smooth thighs where my fingers found the perfect grip around her hip bone and upper thigh. I steadied myself and started to enter Catherine again. Her head cocked back as my penis pressed past her lips and I leaned in to kiss her neck and ear lobe. Her hand still lingered after guiding my cock to its landing spot, the sopping wet shaft now slipped past her fingers which had begun pressing and pulling on her clit.

"Oooooh, god that feels good." Her voice was serene and airy, like a young woman who was awoken from an erotic dream only to find herself in an even hotter reality.

I leaned back and admired the glistening trail of juices on my cock that teenager's labia left behind each time I pulled out. Moving my hands up to her shoulders, I pushed Catherine forward and gripped her harder, giving me even more leverage as I started to pump faster.

"God you feel good Catherine." My grip grew tighter and I noticed the muscles in her back tensing up each time I plunged my cock into her pussy. Her hand was rubbing her pussy faster now and she could only muster moans and grunts. I loved my young mistress lose herself during sex. She somehow managed to be simultaneously the dirty, seductive woman and the sweet little girl-next-door in these moments. I loved that about her.

Wet smacks from my cock slamming into her bare, soaked pussy were followed by hard thwacks from my torso hitting her ass. We were there again - a place we've been many times since I had picked her up last night from her friend's house and brought her to my home, void of wife of kids. We were on the brink of cumming together.

That's when the doorbell rang.

The thwacks and slaps stopped and we sat frozen side by side. My cock stayed buried in her pussy, neither of us budging.

"Who the hell could that be?" She whispered

"I have no idea," I nervously whispered back, "Hopefully it's just some stupid salesman or something. Just stay quiet."


We remained still, in fetal positions, her cradled against me, my cock still twitching inside of her while we waited to hear if the bell rang again. And seconds later it did, this time accompanied by a quick rapping of knuckles on the door.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I mumbled as I pulled out of Catherine and jumped up out of bed "...Who the hell is it?"

I walked quietly towards the window that overlooked the front of the house and very carefully pulled the blind back. I nearly fell back when I saw Catherine's mom, Lena. at the door.

"What? Who is it?"

"It's your mom." I stumbled around the room in shell shock, grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt. Then the gravity of the situation started to set in, "Did you text Ellen? Maybe your mom found out about us?"

"No but I can right now." Catherine nervously grabbed for her phone and began texting furiously. She was sitting up on my bed, legs crossed looking down at her phone, her nakedness was no longer the sexual elixir that made me feel amazing and young, it was now a reminder that I'm old and married and stupid.

I impatiently waited for Ellen's text back, I continued to put on a decent outfit while also picking up Catherine's clothes and belongings.


The doorbell rang through the house again. I picked up her clothes quicker and began throwing them in my closet.

A notification beeped on Catherine's phone and she looked up, "Ellen said she hasn't heard anything and my mom hasn't called or asked about me."

"Ok, that's good. Here's what's going to happen, you go to the closet and stay there until your mom's gone. Ok?" As I hurriedly made my way to the bedroom door to walk downstairs, I caught a glimpse of Catherine jumping off the bed and heading towards my bedroom closet. I paused at the top of the stairs to collect myself, then descended the stairs and whipped around the corner, heading for the front door.

Lena saw me coming, smiled and waved through the front door window. I smiled back, unlocked the door, and pulled it open. Putting on my best fake cheer I greeted her, "Hey Lena! What up?"

"Hey Brad! Sorry to bother you...I just had a quick favor to ask you." Lena, who was usually a spunky, energetic woman seemed to be a bit nervous which only made me even more panicked.

"Sure, no problem, whatcha need?" I fake cheerily asked.

"Well, do you mind if I come in?" Lena sounded almost hesitant to ask.

"Sure, no problem. Is everything ok?" My fake cheer was waning, I was poking around for evidence to see if Lena knew her daughter was upstairs, naked in my closet. I felt like throwing up.

"Oh no, it's just that...it's kind of a complicated explanation. Just a weird favor is all, nothing's wrong, I swear!" She started to get a little more comfortable and that put me at ease slightly.

"Of course." I moved to the side and waved Lena in. She moved past me a few steps and turned to face me. It was the first time I noticed she was wearing the slightest bit of make-up.

"So what's up?"

This is weird for us; we exchange pleasantries in the yard, we ask each other how the weekend was, and from time to time joke around and share a beer. We do not have these types of dramatic pauses before any interaction which made me very nervous for what was coming next.

"Listen, Brad, I like you and your family so don't take this the wrong way." She hesitated, staring at the floor, then folded her hands, raised them up like she was praying, and propped her chin on them, almost for support.

"Lena, what's going on?" I moved forward slowly, "You sure everything is alright?"

"Yeah...well no. Yes and no." Lena unfurled her fists and dropped both of her hands to either side of her and took a deep breath, "Look I know you had a woman over last night that wasn't Lynn, I saw it through the window."

I was stunned. Lena watched me for a reaction and when the words finally sunk in, I stumbled over a defense, "Lena, I definitely didn't have sex, I was home just watching a movie and...I didn't have anyone...I'd never do..."

"Brad, it's ok, I get it." Lena's hands moved up and motioned for me to shut up. "I'm not judging you or your situation. I get that sometimes the body has needs and if you're a good man in all the other aspects of your life I really don't give a shit who you fuck when Lynn isn't around." Lena was surprisingly fank.

"But..." I still attempted to deny.

"No, honestly, I really don't care and Lynn will never hear about this," A slight smile formed at the corner of her mouth, ",as long as you do just one teeny tiny favor for me."

"What?" I cautiously asked.

"So you admit you did fuck someone last night?" She moved closer and for the first time I noticed her sundress which hung loosely off her body. Her bare shoulders were kissed by her short brown hair that stylishly fell un-kept around her face.

"Maybe" was all I could muster.

"I'll take that as a 'yes.' Listen, as I said I don't care, I just want you to do me one favor. And it's a pretty great favor."

"What is it Lena?" I flatly asked, not worrying about my cover story anymore.

"I want you to fuck me Brad." The words came so nonchalantly that I almost didn't hear what she said.

"I'm sorry, what?"

Lena moved a wisp of hair that had obscured the twinkle of lust in her brown eyes and calmly and clearly stated again, "I want you to fuck me."

"Oh." I heard her loud and clear that time.

Lena moved to her left, towards the dining room table which sat in the middle of the room, and I took in her profile. She was still a pretty woman, just a few years past the fetishized classic MILF label. Her dress came to mid-thigh where her smooth, pale legs shifted nervously. Her legs weren't as defined as I'm sure they once were; The occasional markings of old age dotted her calves and ankles in the form of veins and dark spots but the soft pink hues surrounding her toes and heals still held onto some of the delicate beauty from her youth. The sundress hugged her soft, round ass just enough that I thought the promise hidden underneath was something worth exploring.

"Here's the deal, I haven't had sex in a very long time," Lena was using her finger to trace something that wasn't there on my table, "And I miss it. A lot. So when I saw you fucking that woman last night a light bulb went off. Why don't I do that? If it's sex I want, why don't I just go and do it?" Her finger came stopped tracing and she hit some imaginary button to emphasize her point.

"Listen Lena, I'm not sure I follow what you're getting at. If you and Jay are having trouble I'm sorry..." I was trying to read her face which was still fixated on the object she pretended to draw on my table.

"No, it's not trouble Brad. It's just boredom. I love my husband, he's great, we're just not that into having sex with each other anymore. Things happen, and I'm sure you feel the same way." Lena finally looked up, "So what I'm asking is that we share the secret. I won't tell Lynn about you if you don't tell Jay what we do."

"What we do? You really want me to have sex with you?" The distance between us had somehow closed and I was standing right beside her. Her gaze was fixated on the table and I glanced up towards the bedroom door which was ajar. I looked back towards Lena, "Now? You want this right now?"

Lena began scratching at the table, now pulling on a thread that wasn't there. "Yes." She whispered.

"And if we do this you won't tell Lynn?"

"Yeah, that was my big grand plan." Her head turned towards me, her eyes tearing up. "I'm sorry, it's stupid, I know. It's just that when I saw you last night, I thought why not me? I have been so lonely. I needed to feel wanted again and right there, not 20 feet away was you having this amazing time with someone. And when it dawned on my it wasn't Lynn, it made me even more jealous. Because everything that's holding me back from being that woman from last night is bullshit. It's a bullshit moral code that stops me from fucking someone else. I'm a good wife, I'm a good mom, I am a good person and damn it if I want to get laid, why the fuck can't I?!" It was frustration, not sadness that built up inside of her and started running down her cheek.

I moved next to Lena and scooped up the tear with my finger. "I get it, you don't have to explain it to me Lena. I don't think you're a bad person. And I hope you don't think I am after last night."

"No, of course not. Like I said, I'm not here to judge. I just want to get fucked Brad." Lena said, exhausted and defeated. "It's been too long, that's all I want."

"And me...This is serious?"

"Yes, I'm serious, if you fuck me I won't say a word. If you do this for me, your secret is safe." She paused and looked towards me for an answer.

I nodded, "Ok, fine." With that she smiled and turned to walk towards the stairs.

"Where you going!?" My mouth got dry and I glanced at the door atop the stairs.

"To the bedroom of course, how much time until Lynn gets home?" She didn't bother turning around and started up the stairs.

"She's not supposed to be home until dinner tonight." I sat planted into the ground, not able to move towards the bedroom where Lena's daughter was hiding.

"Great, Jay's home in an hour, so we do have to hurry a bit." And with that she disappeared into the room.

I walked slowly upstairs and my heart pounded in my chest. I hesitantly peeked into the bedroom, dreading to find Lena with her daughter. But when I finally glanced into the room, Lena was sitting on my bed, feet crossed and swinging like a little kid on a swing.

"Come on Brad" she playfully said, patting the bed.

I shuffled towards her, stopped, spun around and lowered myself on the bed next to Lena who was leaning back on her arms, head perched on her shoulder, cocked towards me. Her sly smile was still on display and so was I apparently, as I watched her slowly look me over, her gaze landing firmly on my crotch. My gaze was on the closet door which was open a crack.

"So, where should we start" Lena purred in a raspy low voice. Her gaze was still on my cock.

"Um, where ever you want." My eyes kept darting form Lena to the closet door which still showed no signs of Catherine.

"I think we'll start right here" Lena said as she placed her hand on my shorts, lightly patting the bulge that was beginning to form. She finally switched eyeline to me and her right eyebrow mischievously arched. Her hands reached for the waist band and started to pull down my shorts. Her eyes widened as she realized I wasn't wearing any underwear and a thatch of pubic hair followed by my ever-growing shaft began to emerge.

"Mmm...looks like you're getting into this." She pulled them down further and my cock popped out of the shorts, flopping against my thigh with a thud. "Wow, very nice Brad!"

Then, as if in slow motion, I watched Lena bend down and place my cock against her lips. As the warmth of her wet mouth enveloped my stiff cock it dawned that, not 10 minutes ago, I was inside her daughter. I placed a hand on top of her head to make sure she wouldn't see me take yet another look towards the closet. Still no sign of Catherine.

Lena's appetite for my cock was insatiable. The way she was treating my dick was the same way someone who was lost at sea for years would approach their first hot meal. She was moaning and kissing and rubbing my whole dick against her face, eyes closed as she made sure that every inch of her face was touched by my cock.

I was starting to forget the predicament I was in and began to enjoy the moment. Lena was very good at this.

"Oh god Brad, I haven't sucked dick in years. I forgot how much I love this! Get up and lean back." Lena barked as she made room for me to get my whole body onto the bed. She crawled between my legs and kept sucking. It was a beautiful sight to watch her lick and slurp up my cock, but then that damn closet behind her would catch my eye. I kept telling myself, 'I have no choice, If I don't do this I'm caught and I lose my family.' And that made things just a little better. But also, Lena was one hell of a cock sucker.

I grabbed Lena's head and started to fuck her face hard. Her mouth was open and it was clear she wanted to be used in a way her husband hasn't in years, maybe ever. She gagged and grunted with every plunge and bridges of spittle hung from her mouth to my cock. Her one hand gripped my bare thigh, the other found its way to underneath her sun dress and where she began to finger her pussy. Her saggy tits slapped back and forth and I reached down, pulling one out, and began to roughly twisting her nipple between my fingers.

"Ughhhh" she sobbed and groaned as soon as my fingers pinched her nipples. She pulled herself off my cock and looked up at me, the light make-up she had smeared under her eyes. "This is exactly what I wanted. Now I need to this inside me." She said while waving my hard cock back and forth.

Lena crawled up on the bed, straddled me, and I placed my hands on her milky thighs on either side of me. My hands explored her flesh while pushing up her sundress at the same time. Like a curtain going up on a theater production, the sundress lifted, revealing the star of the show. Her pussy was hairy but not overgrown with tussles of brown hair that were dotted with sparkling beads of her own juices. The red, swollen lips of her pussy hung just below the brown tuft of curly hair. She reached down and seductively ran a middle finger between her lips while staring at me. She dug her hand in deeper and pulled the hand forward, parting the labia to give me a more revealing look inside her moist hole.

"You like my pussy?" She purred.

"Yes I do." My nails dug into her thighs.

"Good." Lena grabbed my dick and placed it against her pussy. Using the head to part her lips she began rubbing it up and down the length of her wet slit.

Lena's run of abstinence certainly didn't manifest itself into a monk's life of patience and self-discipline as her moans made it clear the foreplay would be over soon. After one last swipe across her enlarged clit, she moved my engorged head into position and eased her pussy down on top of it. Throwing her head back, Lena's face winced at first and then relief washed over her as my cock eased past the entrance and slid deeper inside her neglected pussy.

The moist heat from Lena's cunt flipped the switch and my animalistic instincts took over. I forgot all about the girl in my closet.

Lena's hand covered her mouth to conceal a gasp when my entire cock was finally buried inside her mature, hairy, wanton pussy. After taking a moment to savor the feeling of a cock inside of her for the first time in a very long time, Lena slowly began to bounce up and down on my cock. She was savoring every inch, remembering what it was like to have a man rock hard inside you again.

"Oh Brad, this is exactly what I needed." She cooed, eyes finally opening to look at me. She leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips and then whispered, "Thank you."

Lena then pushed herself back up, straightening herself on my cock. Her back arched, she started moving her hips and ass back and forth, grinding her cunt against my cock. I could feel her wet pussy gliding along the length of my shaft and she'd shiver every time her clit would graze the base of my dick. The soft love making was over.

"Fuck me good Brad. Fuck me like you fucked that woman last night" Lena growled, her hips now thrashing back and forth. I squeezed onto the sweaty bunched up flesh on her thighs and hips, burying my fingers beneath the smooth folds of her skin, and met her writhing movements with hard, deliberate thrusts. We fell into a rhythm, her pussy abrasively rubbing along my crotch timed up perfectly with my hard cock slamming into her cunt.

Lena raised her head to the ceiling, the veins in her neck bulged, and she was panting and squealing each time my shaft rubbed her clit. She was the one controlling this dance, speeding up her hips while digging her nails into my chest. With Lena lost in the moment, I took a second to peer over her shoulder, towards my closet. Finally, I caught our little mouse peeking out from her hiding space.

Catherine's hair dangled in the shadows of the closet and I could see the rest of her body faintly outlined by the natural light streaming into the bedroom windows. The soft glow made her look like a ghost, an ethereal figure watching a surreal situation from the comforts of another world. She may as well have been watching us on TV, the distance between us and the closet felt that far and disconnected. The physical pleasure from sex completely inhibited all rationale thought again. I kept fucking the mom, not worrying what the daughter would say or do.

njbaddad
njbaddad
91 Followers
12