Subway Erotica

Story Info
Meeting a client for a pleasant encounter.
2.5k words
4.44
38.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MY2847
MY2847
5 Followers

It's been 14 months since this all started. His wife is a very loving wife but she just can't get herself to indulge in his desire and fetish that he so desperately craves. For over the last year, he sends her 1 or 2 paypal payments a week in exchange for naughty pictures of her. Unlike most of her clients, he is never rude, doesn't want her to do anything she's not comfortable with, and usually doesn't even want her naked in the photos. Instead, pictures of tight clothing, tight panties especially things that expose her perfectly shaped mound and her subtle camel toe. Oh how he loves and craves to see her cameltoe. He is such an amazing husband, father and giving man yet she knows his wife cannot bring herself to showing him what he needs. She knows he would never cheat, or cross any line which is why she has agreed to this little naughty meeting.

Thousands of miles usually separate them, yet she is away on a business and vacation trip to the other side of the continent, to the other ocean for only a weekend but the trip is fully paid. His request, once again, so simple, yet subtle and makes her feel so naughty and sexy at the same time. They are too meet in the subway on her way to the Hotel, and from the photos they have exchanged they know what each other looks like, though the rule is not to talk at all. She is nervous and he second guesses everything he has done, and thought about doing while pleasuring himself to the array of photos he has acquired of all her womanly curves in the last 14 months.

He gets into his car for the almost 3 hour drive south to the nearest subway station line to start his journey to their meeting place. Her only request was he wear the loose black running pants she has seen him in a few times before because of how he looks in them. He had picked out the sexiest boxer briefs he could come up with that will contain his endowment that is sure to be peaked like it has never been before. Throughout the drive, his thoughts are about what he is doing, where he is going and what is supposed to take place. Second guessing every move, thinking and overthinking, if it is really cheating if there isn't ever any contact. He knows there has to be some amount of emotion involved after being a client this long. As he parks his car, he takes one swift gulp from the flask he brought just for the added liquid encouragement he may need in a just a short time. He gets onto the rail, and finds a comfortable seat for the adventure that is about to begin. Putting the cheap black backpack next to him just as they had planned containing the cash along with a note he has written to her about this last year of adventure and how by her doing what she has been doing, has improved and solidified his marriage with his wife somehow.

Knowing him for this long, she knows he likes a somewhat plain and comfy look, not overdone. She went shopping just for him with the money he sent to her but this time did not give her any request list, or wishes like the picture set requests she has received all this time. Instead she was free to purchase whatever she had wanted. She boards the subway sporting a cute little gray cotton jersey skirt, and a conservative Hello Kitty Pink colored t-shirt. She got new white Converse running sneakers accented with pink stripes and matching sport socks to go with them. With a few guys ogling at her as she sits, she feels butterflies rising in her stomach. Taking pictures is one thing but meeting some strange guy in person is another thing all together.

She gets off at the scheduled transfer and takes the paper out of her cute little purse that somehow matches everything she has today, and checks it, Green Line, round trip non-stop, third car, front bench seat. She waits for the rail to arrive, right on time, and boards the railway car. She rides through for 17 minutes until that front seat is empty and she rushes to get seated. For what seems like an hour, she rides around wondering when he will be getting onboard. Did he chicken out? Then as she approaches the next stop, she sees him waiting for the rail car to come to a stop.

He spots her instantly, and just as instantly, his loins begin to twitch with a sudden rush of blood flow. She is entirely more beautiful than the pictures have given her justice. Why some man hasn't swept this Princess off her feet and given her everything she ever could desire is beyond him. He gives her a smile, she intently smiles back as he finds his way to the opposite side of the railcar across from her but has to stand since there are not any seats available. He instantly notices her hair, drawn into a pony tail away from her face so he can see her gorgeous neck line, and hides none of her facial features he loves so very much. As his eyes trace her body, he notices the simple t-shirt just barely hugging her body, accentuating her gorgeous breasts and tone tummie. His eyes get fixed on the cotton skirt, very simple stretchy, not very short at all but definitely cute and exactly what he was hoping for. The sneakers and socks just added to the lust that was already driving him insane.

"Next stop, downtown shops, and Main Street", announces across the loudspeaker, as people rush to the exit doors for the anticipated stop to come. Butterflies engulf his stomach with the number of people heading for the exits. The stop approaches, just as the morning rush hour comes to an end, those waiting exit the railcar and they find themselves off at the stop with no one else in the front of that car except each other. She slips him a cooing smile, with a brush of her pony and her finger points at his eyes to look down. As the car swiftly takes off, she turns so slightly towards him, and spays her skirt covered legs to expose her panties to him. He instantly notices and has to adjust his now growing bulge in his pants to accommodate the growth and direction of comfort. Tingles flow through her entire body as she notices how her display is giving him the reaction to his package which becomes very obvious very quickly. She also notices the effect this also has on her, as she feels the slightest amount of wetness forming between her firm athletic legs of hers.

He moves closer to her as he puts the backpack down as she reaches inside to find the little bag containing items for the exchange. The next stop comes and goes and the one person left on that car exits and no one boards. It's time and she instantly wriggles around in her seat and it forces the skirt to hike up exposing her Hello Kitty Pink panty covered mound. As he stands over her looking down, he notices the display as well as the prominent camel toe which is protruding in the sexiest way. She spreads her legs ever so slightly scotching down in the seat which forces the skirt to hike up higher as well as pulling the fabric of her panties further into the folds of her womanhood. As the railcar rocks back and forth, and the pressure of the panties between her lips rubs her clit, she becomes even more aroused. The wet spot begins to form in the cameltoed panty center and as his eyes fix on it, he cannot remove his eyes from the display before him. He automatically reaches his hand into his pocket and does his best to stroke himself slightly as this glorious display is in front of him.

The next stop approaches and a young couple boards the railcar obviously too engulfed in each other to even notice the other two on the rail. She looks up to his eyes, so gentle so giving, so tender, and she senses something she hasn't from him in all this time. She has never felt this way for a client, ever as she gets up, and without even pulling the skirt down, walks to the tiny bathroom. As she walks away, her panties are exposed for all to see but his eyes are fixed on her perfect round ass cheeks slightly skirt covered and sporting her pink panties barely covering ½ of each cheek as she slips into the restroom.

She comes out several minutes later, only to stand next to him this time and not sit. She reaches over next to him, and gently feels for his hip, and traces her nails across the top band of his running pants. As she reaches the tie strings, gives them a quick pull and now he is at her mercy as his pants are no longer secured. She pushes her fingers between his boxer briefs and the pants pushing her hand and fingers down ever so slightly as he whispers, "we're not supposed to be touching". She replies, "we're not supposed to be talking either remember but our skin will never touch each other's" as her fingers explore every inch of his rock hard cock that is completely erect inside his briefs. She thinks to herself how she has never had a man feel this hard before. She traces her fingers down to his balls to feel around only to feel him squirm around at this feeling she is giving him.

She pulls her hand out and he looks over to her with a face of both sadness and anger at her removing her hand from this wonderful place. He feels her hand return only to find that this time something feels different, as he looks down, he is in complete shock. He feels her hand forcing out the waistband of both his pants and the briefs and she is now forcing her hand inside his shorts while having her Hello Kitty Cotton panties covering the skin of her hand as she manages to wrap his entire member with her panties he had just witnessed her wearing minutes ago.

She knows his intimate love for attention to detail as she wriggles the crotch of the panties around the tip of his dick which contains the wet spot she had created earlier. She knows there is not much time for this little adventure and she quickly begins to squeeze his member as she strokes him with the panties ever so vigorously. He has to hang on to the handrail with both hands as he has never experienced something so amazing. He begins to moan, unable to contain his pleasure as they glance the couple which is still too involved with each other to notice the panty job taking place at the front of the railcar right in front of them. She turns and faces him, as she is now furiously jerking him off, she whispers, "cum hard, fucking cum hard inside the crotch of my panties, squirt in them for me".

As he feels the impending explosion building in his loins, he moans and holds his breath to avoid screaming out loud in pleasure. She is so turned on by now that she feels the glistening of the moistness between her folds and has a plan. She pulls him closer and now jerks the head of his hard cock making it press against her clit and the wet opening of her now drenched pussy, now not whispering but vocalizing" cum in my fucking panties right now, cum so hard you cum thru them onto my wet pussy lips, I want to feel your warm cum on my pussy". Just then, he cannot contain himself as he bursts into explosion of pulsating eruption of cum into the crotch of her panties as she milks his cock for every last drop of cum he has, as she smears his cum all over her mound and pussy lips feeling his warmth.

Knowing it has been his fantasy for so long. She continues to fulfill his dreams and secretly hers, and gives him one last hard tug, whispering "good boy". She removes the panties from his shaft and in a bold move, takes the panties now dripping with cum, and makes sure not to lose a drop, hikes her skirt up, and puts the cum soaked panties on, right then and there and pulls them up tighter then she has ever worn panties in her life, giving her this feeling she has never had before herself. She has the pressure of the camel toe pressing against her clit and rubbing between her pussy lips as she feels his warm cum covering all of her mound down to her ass and is surprisingly turned on by it.

He is standing there in complete shock of the panty job he has just received and the site of this gorgeous woman standing before him, skirt hiked up, panties exposing the sexiest camel toe he has ever witnessed covered in his cum. Without thought, he begins to reach his hand out while he whispers, "can I touch it?", as she nods in agreement.

He starts at the top waistband of the panties as his finger traces straight down the seam of the panties down to the fold where the fabric is disappearing between her lips. He presses his finger between her panty covered lips as the entire finger disappears into her camel toe, as she now presses her body down onto his finger, feeling this wave building within her. He pushes his finger deep within her folds fucking her now with his panty wrapped finger. The sensation is uncomfortable to say the least to her, having the panties stuffed deep inside her but she needs release. She rides his finger until she cannot contain it any longer as she rides his finger to an earth shattering orgasm.

She smiles, sighs and receives a smile back from him, as they begin to hear a scream. They both spin around to the rear of the car to see the young couple now fucking with no abandon as the guy has the girls legs draped over his shoulders as he fucks her with raw passion. Apparently their little show was too much for the couple to handle but how much had they actually witnessed?

The car comes to a stop and just as he glances back forward, to see that she is gone. She has left something in the backpack for him. The cash he had left for her is still there, but the letter is gone. There are 3 little baggies each containing panties with a note attached stating that she had masturbated in them and covered them in her cum. She stated she knew he wanted to jerk off with them and requested he mail them back to her to wear for the next photo set, as he made it back to his car for the long drive home, back to his reality.

MY2847
MY2847
5 Followers