Subway Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a tough question so I took my time before answering, "Checked out. I've been a walking zombie, Alicia. I've only been thinking about myself and what I was going through. Now I really feel like shit. But a really lovable piece of shit." We both laughed at that and I told her, "Your hug kinda' woke me up."

"You were like Sleeping Beauty?" She laughed.

"No, more like a guy with his head up his ass who let his problems overwhelm him."

"Well, you did have a tough year from what you've told me."

"Yeah. But that's no excuse. I'm gonna answer some of these people. Not all at once, or anything, but, you know..."

"I can tag you in that photo. You look pretty happy in that picture and people will know you are doing okay."

"Yeah, cool. Time to join the living, I guess. My friends will want to know who the hottie is and does she have any friends."

Alicia laughed and put her head back on my shoulder. "I have to go, you know."

"I know."

"I don't want to, but I have to. My coworker is meeting me back at my apartment."

"Can I walk you home?"

"Yes, please."

I walked Alicia all the way to her stoop and found out she lived on 83rd close to the park and only a few blocks from me. "What are you going to do tonight?" she asked as she turned around on the stoop.

"Bask in the solitude of my apartment."

Alicia got a pained look on her face and I said, "Really, you have no idea what a luxury it is to finally have the place to myself. I'm going to read and do some stuff at home. Probably spend a few hours on Facebook." I was joking about that part.

Alicia laughed and said, "I had a really good time today."

"Me too." She was standing on a step above me, which put her face almost level with mine, and she already had her arms around my neck. I leaned in and kissed her lips, a long lingering kiss that I didn't want to end.

"Um, tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yes."

"I didn't even ask anything yet," Alicia laughed.

"Well, the answer is yes."

Alicia laughed again and said "It is my only day to sleep in, but can I call you when I get up?"

"I already told you: yes," and I kissed her again.

12