Subway Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him move slightly away from me and his cock slid out a little. Then I felt him pull my right leg tight to his side and squeeze my left hip. His body slammed against me and his cock shot into my stomach. I screamed louder than I ever had as the pain ripped through my body. I felt like a hole had been torn in me. The boy moved into me and pulled my head into his chest. My tears were running out of my eyes and I was sobbing. The pain was immense and now he was moving in and out of me. It felt like a telephone pole was going in and out of my body. He was touching me in places I never thought would be touched. His pace picked up and he was now really fucking me. I was getting fucked! That somehow seemed to be the only word to describe this.

He pushed deep inside me and then hugged me. He put his right arm around me and hugged me tight. I felt his cock pulsing deep inside me and then I felt him lurch. He shook and groaned into my shoulder. I felt a warmth inside me and then I felt wetter. He held me for a minute and then pulled away. I felt him slide out of me and I felt empty. He pulled my panties out of my mouth and dropped on the old man's lap. My mouth was dry and it felt so strange. He lowered my right leg and my foot hit the floor. He pulled my left leg off the old man's lap and I was standing on my feet. My legs were shaky and a deep ache radiated through my lower body.

I was a little stunned. I had just been fucked on a subway by a stranger. I could feel his seed seeping slowly out of me. Shit! I could get pregnant! This was a hell of a time to think of that. I felt a wave of sadness and despair run through me as the young boy in front of me zipped up his pants and smiled at me. I was breathing hard and my boobs were almost out in the open. They were still contained by my shirt barely but my bra was not helping at all as it was basically under my arms. My nipples were still hard and I felt them rub against the material of my shirt. I looked around and there was still no one looking at me. How could that be? Did this kind of thing happen every day?

The train was slowing down and then it stopped. It was still dark and we were underground. I looked at my phone and saw there was still 20 minutes left in our ride. A voice echoed through the train telling us there was a slight delay ahead of us. I heard one of my teachers and looked to see her talking to me. She told me across about 6 people that we had two more stops before we would be getting off. I nodded and tried to smile at her. I hoped she didn't notice anything. I was still not sure what had happened. Well, I know what happened, duh, but how was I going to explain this to anyone? Well, you see there was this old man......

I felt hands on my legs again. I looked down and the old man was pulling my legs toward him. I looked in his lap and his cock was out of his pants. It was really dark and pretty big. It was not completely hard but just laid across his lap. He turned me and then pulled me onto his lap. I felt his soft cock touch my butt as I sat down. His hands were now on the front of my thighs as I sat there. He was rubbing me gently. His right hand moved up slowly and then touched my shirt. His hand slid inside and then he wrapped his long fingers around my left breast. I gasped and then he pulled me back into him. His left hand slid up my leg and touched my clit again. I bit my lip again, leaned back against him and closed my eyes.

I felt something strange and I opened my eyes. The old man was moaning and rubbing my breast and I felt his cock growing beneath me. It was throbbing beneath my legs and it felt weird. He slid his left hand under me and lifted me slightly. I felt him move his cock and then I felt it touch me. He whispered in my ear "sit down". I sat and then felt his huge cock slide up into my young body. I groaned as my skin touched his pants. He was buried completely inside me. That cock I saw laying across his lap was now in my pussy. I was frozen.

The train started moving again. The vibrations and movement of the train was now flowing through his cock into me. I was even bouncing slightly as we picked up speed. I reached down and straightened my skirt. Ever the lady, black cock buried in her but her skirt must be straight.

The old man had moved his hand out of my shirt now and I felt him holding the top of my thighs under my skirt. My boobs were bouncing a little behind my shirt as the train vibrated. I felt a touch and then the man next to me slid his hand into my shirt and grabbed my right boob. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He looked a little scary but I did nothing again. He rubbed my boob and pinched my nipple.

I heard a shuffling noise and then I saw another young black boy standing in front of me. He grabbed the man's hand and pulled it out of my shirt. He squeezed it and the man groaned in pain. He got the message and pulled his hand away. I looked up to thank him and saw a little sneer on his face. He looked a little older than my other young boy. He held out his hand and I put mine into his. My small white hand looked strange in his large black one. He pulled my hand to his pants and then his zipper. I looked up at him and his expression told me I should do what he wants. That ditch crossed my mind again.

I slowly pulled his zipper down and then reached into the dark opening. I felt his hardness and pulled it out. It was sticking straight at me. The head looked swollen and throbbing. He grabbed my hand and put it on his cock. I wrapped my fingers around it. It was very hard and I felt the veins under my fingers. It was almost like I could feel the blood flowing through it. He touched my other hand and I wrapped that one around his cock too. I was holding what felt like a pole. I felt his hand touch my head and pull me forward. The cock was moving towards me and touched my lips. I looked up at him and he nodded. I wasn't sure what to do but I figured opening my mouth was a start.

The cock touched my tongue and it was hot. It slid in slowly and my lips stretched. I felt it touch the back of my throat and I almost gagged. He stopped and then pulled back a little. I was still holding him and he slid back inside. I was trying real hard not to gag. I knew he would be angry and I figured that was not a good thing.

He pulled back again and held the head just inside my lips. I looked up at him and he licked his lips slowly. I got the message and licked the head of his cock. He groaned. I wrapped my tongue around it and licked it like an ice cream cone. That was the only experience I could think of to help me. Yeah, a chocolate ice cream cone. I licked it again and then he slid back in. He stopped again at the back of my throat. I could feel my lips stretching around him but he stayed still.

I felt my old man beneath me move a little and I became aware again of the big black cock buried in my little pussy. The cock in my mouth was not moving, my lips were not hurting as much but still stretched around his width. I felt the old man move close to my ear and whisper "relax". I could not turn to look at him but he took my hands in his and held them over my chest. He was hugging me in a sense with a huge black cock in my mouth. I felt hands on my head and then pressure. I started to panic as my ability to breathe was leaving me. The cock in my mouth pushed against my throat and then powered down into my body. My neck stretched as the boy pulled my head into his crotch. I felt his cock deep in my throat and I was trying not to think about my lack of air.

The old man was still hugging me and then I felt the cock start to slide out of my mouth. I tried to relax but as soon as my airway cleared I took a deep breath through my nose. The head of the cock stopped on my tongue and then I felt a hot wetness hit my tongue. It was salty and bitter at the same time. I tried to push the cock out with my tongue but another blast filled my mouth. Some of it was leaking out the sides of my mouth and I felt it run down my chin and neck. I was trying not to swallow but my instinct took over and a large glob slid into my belly. I felt a gag reflex but I fought it. Another blast hit my tongue and then the cock slid out. I felt his seed leak out of my mouth and drop onto my breasts. The old man pulled my arms away and exposed my chest. Another blast of seed left the cock in front of me and hit my chest. It was warm and slid down over my boobs.

The boy moved back and I saw him push himself back in his pants and zip himself up. I had a mouthful still and I closed my eyes and swallowed. It felt slimy as it slipped down my throat. I looked up and saw another boy moving in front of me. I moved my head back and forth to try and tell him I had had enough. He chuckled and pulled out another black cock. He grabbed my head and jammed it into my mouth. I tried to relax as he moved in and out. This one was not as big as the one before. I did not feel the need to gag. He did not shove it into my throat, he just fucked my face for about two minutes and I felt him shoot his seed into my mouth. I tried to close my mouth to get him out but he shot another load. He pulled out and leaned forward and shot another load between my eyes. I felt it hit me and then run down my face.

He backed away and I leaned back into my old man. I whispered "no more" and closed my eyes. I heard some shuffling and then opened to see a young boy moving away and zipping his pants. No one else moved in front of me. I whispered "thank you". I felt something on my left and then the old man was holding out a white cloth. I grabbed it and wiped off my face. I reached down and pulled my bra together. The stuff was now leaking down my chest into my bra. It felt a little slimy. I wiped off my neck and buttoned my shirt back. I looked down and my shirt looked ok. My boobs felt a little weird sitting in my bra covered in slime.

I looked around and realized I was still sitting on the old man's cock. It was still hard and deep inside me. I had sort of gotten used to it. I touched his hands and he grabbed my hips and moved me up a little. He moved me for a few minutes and combined with the train's vibrations he fucked me slowly. I felt him pull me down and hold me and then I felt a shiver inside me. He groaned in my ear and held me down for about a minute. I felt his cock softening and then I couldn't tell if he was still inside. He pushed me up and I looked up to see my first young boy holding out his hand. I took it and he lifted me to my feet. I felt the old man's cock slide out of me and I looked down to see it flop onto his lap. It was shiny and wet. He pushed it back inside his pants. I held onto the young boy as my legs were a little shaky.

I heard the voice announce a stop and it sounded familiar. I heard my teacher's voice telling us this was our stop. The young boy moved over and created a path for me to reach my teacher. I walked slowly through the car until I was next to my teacher and friends. I stopped and then felt a warm wetness touch my thigh and start to run slowly down. I did not look down, there was nothing I could do. The train stopped and the doors opened. The crowd moved towards the door and we exited the train onto a platform. We followed our teachers over to a wall and she gathered us all together. I was on the edge of the group in the back, trying to be invisible as more wet liquid slid down my sensitive upper thigh.

I heard our teacher tell us where we were going next and then tell us we were meeting right back here at 6:00 to head home. I felt something touch my arm and I turned my head to see my old man standing next to me. He squeezed my hand and whispered "see you at 6:00". I watched him turn and walk away. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw it was 9:10. My mind immediately calculated the time between now and 6:00, I felt my pussy tingle in response.

12