Subway Ride Home

Story Info
Taken while on the subway.
1.8k words
4.01
104.7k
68
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked at a law firm after college as a receptionist; it wasn't bad paid the bills. Lots of lawyers would try to get my number or ask me out. I was in a committed relationship, and wasn't interested. My boyfriend and I lived about 20min outside of New York City, so I would have to take the train to work. We had a car, but neither of us liked to drive.

During the month of September we had a ton of cases, and clients to meet with, so I was needed beyond my normal schedule which was 8AM to 5PM. I worked many long hours and would be so tired when I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep. It was understood that this amount of overtime would not last longer than needed so I put up with it, as again it was good money.

Normally I was very conservative when it came to the way I looked at work. However, with the important client meetings and cases, I was told to look a little more professional. So instead of slacks and button up shirts, I began to wear skirt suits, with satin blouses, with stockings and garters. Needless to say I was a big hit in the office. I was 5'10", athletic body, firm 36C breasts, and long legs. My desk was pretty close to the main door, and since it was a "modern themed" office there was no front panel to hide my legs. So when people would come in for meetings they would get a good look at my legs, and stockings. If I wasn't careful they could see my garters and on occasion my thong.

One day there were many clients in the waiting room, and I could tell all the guys were looking at me. I would turn in my chair to adjust my skirt, so nothing was showing. However this time when I turned and checked, my skirt had ridden all the way up my thigh and my garters were showing. In addition, I was going out with my boyfriend that night after work and wanted to dress up for him, so I wore a crotch less thong. I kept myself clean, so I knew they all got a good look at my smooth bald lips. At lunch I went out and got a pair of satin high cuts so I wouldn't feel so exposed.

About a week later, I was again working late, and found myself on the subway well after 9PM. I didn't like to be on it late, but had no choice. The car I was in smelled of puke, and body Oder. I sat alone near the back. Two stops later, a man got on, and sat next to me, as I guess there were no other seats that interested him. I tried to move closer to the window when he sat, but there wasn't much room.

The man was about 6'1" medium build, glasses, jersey and a ball cap on. My guess was he was meeting some friends for drinks. My skirt was short so I put my purse in my lap, but caught him looking at me a few times. I was in a hurry to leave work so I left my jacket, and my nipples were poking through my satin blouse. I was very uncomfortable.

The man started to talk on his cell phone, and while he was talking moved his hand to my thigh. I jumped and moved his hand. He looked at me and moved it back. I tried to get up to move, but he blocked me in. He ended his call then, without warning he stuck his hand up my skirt, and started to rub my bald lips through my satin thong. I gasped, and tried to scream for help, then noticed the knife next to my waist. As I looked up at the stranger sitting next to me, I could see in his eyes what he wanted.

Terrified I sat there trying not to move, but he was rubbing me fast, and I could tell my panties were getting wet. I closed my eyes as I felt him move my thong to the side and slip a finger in my tight hole. God, I was so wet from him fingering me it went right in, I moved slightly as he entered me letting out a low moan. The man smiled, and slowly moved his dirty finger in and out of me. My thong was soaking wet with my love juice, and the satin material was riding deep into my ass. I hated to admit it, but I was getting turned on.

As I kept my eyes closed, I felt his hand move to my blouse, where my nipples were hard and perky. He pinched one, and I moaned. I tried to hide my emotions, but I was so wet, he knew I was getting off. My hand was placed on his crotch, as he unzipped his fly. I moved my hand voluntarily into his jeans, and grabbed what was a huge cock. I massaged him slowly, playing with his balls at the same time. He moved closer to me, and started to finger me again. I stroked his cock faster and faster, until he was panting along with me. I saw some people look over at us, but didn't care at this point. I wanted to cum.

He was fingering me so good, and then he slipped another finger inside, god I thought I was going to explode. I stopped playing with his cock, and looked around; there was no one else near us. So I looked at him, then leaned over, and put his cock into my mouth. He gasped in surprise, as I started to suck him hard. Playing with his mushroom with my tongue, he started to moan and wiggle. I was taking his cock deep into my mouth and he just sat there moaning, and fondling my breasts.

He was rock hard now, as I sucked out all I could. As I leaned over to better suck him, he reached behind me, and slipped a finger in my ass. Ohhhhh, I moaned as his cock filled my mouth. I sucked him harder and faster, as he finger fucked my tight ass. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I needed his cock inside me. So I stood up, opened my legs, and lowered myself onto him. Moving my soaked satin thong to the side, I pushed down. FUCK, as he started to enter me, I had to scream a little, he was so big, and even though I was really wet, I was still too tight.

I managed to take about 3 inches and had to stop and catch my breath. His cock was so big, and wide that my tight pussy had to stretch to accommodate him. Slowly I squatted down lower and lower, until all 9 inches were inside my hungry wet pussy. As I took him all in, my nipples stood erect through my blouse, and he nibbled at them. I lifted myself up to the tip, and then slowly lowered myself again. Shit he was so fucking good, my white cum was all over his 9 inch cock, making it easier for me to ride him.

The man was panting hard now, as I picked up speed. My perky tits were in his face, and he unbuttoned my blouse to get at my nipples. He moved my bra down, and took my nipple into his mouth and started to suck. FUCK, I started to ride him even faster. My cum really flowing now, as he was holding me by the waist moving me up and down. He started to move me faster, and then stopped. I got off of him, and he stood up. I then moved to my knees on the seat. I bent at the waist, lifted my short skirt, moved my thong, and pushed back to take him in again.

He wasted no time with inserting all 9 inches, and I was sure to cum soon. I pushed back as hard as I could to take him deep inside my tight pussy. I looked back just in time to catch him stick his thumb in my ass as we fucked. That did it, I was out of control fucking a stranger on the subway home. I started to grunt and moan loudly now, and the man was softly telling me how fucking good I was. He leaned over and whispered in my ear "who's my little slut" I said while moaning, "I am".

We started to both moan and buck wildly now, as I knew we were both getting close to orgasm. He grabbed my hips, and thrust hard, and long into me. I met him back and pushed even harder. I was on birth control, so I decided to let him cum inside me. God I wanted to feel his warm cum in my tight hole, and running down my dirty legs. I moaned loud, and he started going really fast. This was it. He rammed me hard and fast, until I felt his warm juices inside me. He started to pull out and I pushed back, I wanted all of it inside me. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me back hard. His cock went deep inside me, and I felt him cum some more.

Once he pulled out, he sat back down on the seat to catch his breath. I pulled my skirt down, and adjusted my thong. Then got on my knees and put his cock into my mouth. I wanted to clean him. I started to suck him hard, and wanted to get anything I could out of him. He started to moan, and pulled my hair as I sucked him. It didn't take him long, and soon my mouth was filled with his cum. I took his cock deep into my mouth one last time, and got what was left.

Then I sat back up, grabbed my purse and got off the train. I felt so dirty on my way home, as I had just fucked a total stranger and his cum was still inside me. As I walked down the street to my apartment, I stopped to take off soaked thong and used it to wipe my pussy and legs off. I didn't want my boyfriend to see any of it.

When I walked through the door, I found him asleep in the couch. I quietly went to shower, and clean up. The next morning, when I got up to get dressed, my boyfriend asked if I had a safe trip home. I said why do you ask? He replied some guy stopped by to drop off your wallet. He said he found it on the subway. I went to look in my purse for anything else missing, and it was empty.