Subways and Sex

Story Info
Set in the NYC subway system.
1k words
12.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rush of air blows her skirt high, forcing her hands to her sides, his hair ruffles and his shirt blows back, the sounds of brakes squealing fills their ears Doors open and close, but neither one of the pair enter, the whistle blows loud.

The train moves on. They stand alone in the station the lights dim around them, security is lax, the cameras long since covered in solidified silly string, from new years past.

Billboards remain tagged, a fashion ad obscured by grafittied cartoons.

His hand moves to hers, and the continue on, jumping down to the tracks, he goes first, helping her down as she jumps, spinning wildly, her skirt twirling around her soft skin.

His eyes catch a glimpse of what lays beneath.

She catches him and winks, whispering something, shivers roll down his spine.

His free hand reaches deep inside a pocket reaching for a torch, her grasp on his other tightens, his long fingers trapped within the palm of her hand.

She leans in and kisses his cheek gently, more words are changed, their lips lock, he gropes at her chest, feeling her nipples grow hard, they part.

Pulling away she leads him into the tunnel, deeper and deeper they go, the harsh smell of diesel fuel permeates the air before wafting away, the light from the flashlight swishes from side to side as the walk.

Their destination known only until them.

The stop searching for something in the gloom, the walls are brighter here, tagged from layers of paint, names, words, art all lies, here, the light flickers, then the beam solidifies once more upon a grotto in the wall. The make for it, she goes first, crawling inside, leaving him to view her perfectly rounded ass, he follows once more.

They near the end of the tunnel, she disappears from sight exiting it, his hands touch against the cold stone the light goes dead, she calls for him, he feels his way out his fingers fall over.

He's greeted with a long passionate kiss, as he comes fourth, she grabs hold of his hands and guides them up, he pulls at the shirt and it falls off her shoulders, the light flickers back on illuminating the room, catching every shape on her body, her breasts lie exposed.

Behind her paintings beautiful nudes all around, but for him not one a match for the real thing, he tugs a her waistline and he kisses from her neck to her breasts, his tongue moving around her nipples, he pulls down and her skirt too floats to the floor, she pushes forward forcing him back against the grottos exit, stepping free of her skirt, she motions for him to remove his shirt, she grabs the torch and throws it to one side, it bounces showing them both.

She slides her hands down his bare shoulders, to the edge of his trousers, she feels for him, rubbing his cock gently through the fabric, feeling it grow hard, she pulls at the zip and her hand disappears inside, grabbing him, jerking him, pulling his cock from within, she runs her fingers round its tip as she hears him let out a gasp, she smiles, biting her lip, before kneeling, her body tingling with anticipation, he lets her explore him, her lips touching his now erect cock, he holds her head as it bobs up and down on him, her saliva making his cock wet.

She runs her mouth along the edge of him, exciting him more and more, preparing him for her, she feels him pulse, playing with herself as she does. He pulls her up off him, pushing her against the wall, grabbing her tightly, there eyes meet, the breathes heavy and in time.

He grabs both of her legs raising her up before pushing inside, she squirms slightly, feeling him inside her, pulsing even faster now.

He raises her up and down, he falls backward to the ground and she mounts him , riding up and down on his cock, her breasts jiggling, her eyes roll back out of her head, her body taken with ecstasy. His fingers push into her thighs helping her move.

Then move to play with her clit, she screams out load with pleasure, her body arching forward she his lips lock with his, she goes down kissing around his neck.

She begs for more, to be fucked harder, so he rolls her off, her flesh rippling, he forces her to her front, before coming from behind, pushing his cock inside her, she raises up to her knees taking him deep, deeper and deeper with each stroke. He slaps her ass, she squeals "more, more" he does it again harder now. Her face is alive beaming from ear to ear, "harder, harder" and he does.

His cock comes free of her pussy, and he bends down tasting her before using his fingers, then his cock, back and forth he goes, from on to the other, he grabs her boobs, arching her body back now so she sits upon his ridged penis, his trousers now completely off discarded into the dark area of the room.

He bites are her neck gently giving her a hicky, kissing it as he does, she begs for him to cum, but where, she twists around him straggling him there eyes meeting, pushing off his cock she leans again sucking it off, the feeling envelopes him completely, she feels him ready to cum, pulsing faster, she begs for him to cum , her hand now jerking his cock rapidly.

He explodes, his cum catching her chest and stomach, covering her, she yells out taunting him, telling him its not enough before sucking him again, stopping his cock from growing weak, cum drips over her, she forces him to cum again, she feels the warmth cover her face, she smiles more licking her lips, tasting his cum.

Her body lies covered, the warmth turning her on more, he thrusts her down eating her pussy, fingering it, toying with her, while her cum covered body writhes around, she orgasms hard around his fingers, his free hand touching himself, bringing himself to attention one last time before fucking her again, cuming one last time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Hot Tub Dani needs help with laundry and ends up in hot water.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Daisy in Bloom - Farm Life Pt. 01 Innocent busty country girl gets used by a stranger.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Naive Wife Boudoir Turned Model Cheating wife starts modeling career.in Loving Wives
The Lawn Boy Collects She has no money so the lawn boy takes her instead.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Force When a young housewife is taking a nap home alone, a strange.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories