Successful Businesswoman Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley had just met me, but our acquaintanceship was rapidly becoming more intimate. The mutual caress inevitably led to a kiss, as our lips met we embraced one another and continued to explore our bodies; the policewoman caressed my back, while my hand ventured to her firm round buttocks. The kiss also had a side result - it muffled a lot louder moan that I would have made when Émeraude's fingers touched my clit. I might have been the older one, but it was Ashley who was more decisive in our kiss. I was still only remembering the perks of sapphic love, she was strong and passionate; I soon returned the kiss with equal passion.

What had started as a not-so-innocent bath was now an all-out lesbian threesome, our hands continued to roam over our bodies. Eventually we broke the kiss with Ashley, but her lips did not remain idle, she moved them to my nipples as she resumed to grope my breasts with her palms; I let out a moan, this time louder than the falling water. Émeraude continued to finger my clitoris and I spread my legs wider to allow her to fit her head between them. Soon her tongue was playing with my lowers lips, while the fingers of her one palm were penetrating my pussy; her other hand wandered up and down my leg and occasionally groped my buttock.

This went on for possibly several minutes, but I lost the sense of time. The girls continued to focus their attention on me and I did my best to return the favor. Then I climaxed. I had had my previous orgasm only recently, but all the erotic sensations felt so new and fresh that I did not need much to get sufficiently turned on again. I scream aloud, the sound reverberated in the empty showers and must have been heard in the locker room. My knees felt wobbly, but Ashley's strong arms helped me maintain the balance. Émeraude continued to stimulate me until my orgasm subsided; my body was trembling and I was breathing hard.

Finally we actually washed ourselves and got out of the showers, then we dried each other. Girls dressed in their uniforms and I put on my sexy white bodystocking and mini skirt. We made a date for the evening, after they finished their service, I would pick them up from the precinct and we would go for a coffee.

I eventually reached my workplace, it was not that uncommon for me to come later, so no-one paid too much attention to the clock. My employees did swarm me with questions about their work, tasks, solutions and such; It was just another ordinary workday. When I finally found the time, I left my office and did a quick tour around the facility to check how the work was going, as well as to show off a little; not as much as on Mondays, but my bodystocking needed some appreciation as well.

For the lunch break I came up with an idea; I called Matt, the young salesman, for whom I had become a keyholder.

"Have you already eaten your lunch, Matt?"

"No, boss, not yet."

"Care to join me?"

"Sure thing. Now?"

"If you're free."

"I'll just finish something and be there in ten minutes, okay?"

"Yes. See you in ten."

I had a canteen in my facility, but ordered the food from an external company that luckily was located two blocks away.

"Hello, boss. What you wanted to talk about?"

"Not exactly work this time. How many people here know about your chastity, Matt?"

"Just a few, those that I'm closest with. I told them that you're my keyholder and about the challenge."

"Do they know about your crossdressing as well?"

"Yes."

"What are you wearing right now?"

"Just a pair of panties."

"A sexy expensive pair, I bet" I said with a grin.

"Of course" he matched my smile.

"Have you considered coming out of the closet?"

"I had thought about it..."

"Here you have the best environment to do it. You might've noticed that I keep the atmosphere somewhat promiscuous. I'm confident that no-one would think less of you."

"You might be right, boss..."

"Of course I'm right, that's why I'm the boss" I replied with a wink "but seriously, I'm not trying to force you, I just want to help you make a decision. You can dress full time in feminine clothes, IF that won't impede your productivity, of course."

"I'll think about it some more, boss. And I ensure you that it won't impede my productivity in the least."

"I'm really happy to hear it, Matt."

We finished the lunch and returned to work. I stayed an hour longer after all my employees had left, not to make up for the morning (although I did not waste that hour), but so that I could pick my police girls right after they finished their service.

As I arrived to the precinct the girls were already waiting on the sidewalk. They looked different in their casual clothes, but to be specific I had seen Émeraude in a hooker outfit and Ashley nude, so I did not have a proper comparison. Emmi wore a light short summer dress, it was colourful and cheerful, but also exposed her toned legs and shoulders. Ashley was dressed in a tight blue tank top and a short equally tight denim skirt. She was slightly taller and more muscular than her friend, but that did not make her any less feminine; both women looked so young and fresh.

We kissed hello and drove off to a coffeehouse that was located by a mall. My car has four seats, though the ones in the back are not overly comfortable; fortunately the ride was not too long and Émeraude who sat in the back was too nimble to complain about such minor discomfort.

Me and the two girls had basically just met, while we had already had sex together we still did not know much about one another. Drinking coffee and eating a cake was the best way to get to know each other, but we already begun to chat in the car. Since our only experience we had in common was of sexual nature the conversation naturally had gone to sex. I learnt that while Émeraude was a lesbian, Ashley considered herself bisexual; she had realized that she liked girls from the same policewoman that helped me remember the joys of lesbian sex. I had an equally significant confession to make, of events more recent; driven by an impulse I told the girls about my 'corporate policy', the gangbang (Émeraude knew that part already), how I got overtaken by lust and how I enjoyed the dirty humiliating talk, but most of all, how I craved more! Both policewomen were amazed and only slightly astonished by my sex drive, they seemed to be really understanding which should not surprise me that much considering their trade.

"If you want more there is that perfect opportunity I had already mentioned, but told no details, since we... met Ashley in the showers" said Émeraude.

"You don't mean..." broke in Ashley.

"Yes, I do. Your favourite cop, Mark, organises poker parties from time to time at his place. Apart from him and us there are three more guys. They coax us for strip poker the whole time, but obviously we reject. I'm not into guys and Ashley doesn't want to deal with four horny guys on her own. But if you joined us we could change the rules."

There was no point in playing hesitant, being given such an opportunity I could not talk about anything else. The most important fact was that the next poker party was set up for Friday. Yes! In just two days. Not that it took much time to prepare for such an evening, we came up with few ideas almost immediately and continued the subject as we finished our coffee and went to check out some clothes in the mall.

"I'd even have sex with someone to get these heels!" exclaimed Émeraude as we passed a shoe shop display.

She was looking at a pair of gorgeous golden strappy sandals with a thirteen centimetre stiletto heels, an expensive pair.

"That can be arranged" I replied "you'd get your chance to pay with the chosen currency on Friday."

"Wouldn't you be too occupied with the guys?"

"You're right, we'd need to make a separate date. What about you, Ashley? Are you willing to sell your body for shoes as well?" I asked half-jokingly.

"What?" she looked at me dumbfounded.

"Does Mr Wallace look like a bitch?"

She needed few seconds, but finally got the reference and we all laughed.

"Come on, girls, we'll get ourselves a pair of sexy shoes each and then you'll owe me a threesome. Then we'll go buy dresses to match the heels and you'll owe me another threesome."

"You're kidding, right?" said Émeraude "we're all eager for a threesome, but these heels cost a small fortune."

"So will the dresses. What's the point of being rich, if I can't buy clothes for my girlfriends? Or would you prefer if I had said hookers?" I asked with a mischievous smile.

"Oh you!" was all she said as she playfully punched my shoulder.

"I take it as an agreement. But mind you, I expect the both of you to fuck me senseless."

"You might regret these last words" this time it was Ashley who assumed the mischievous smile.

"So we have a deal. Let's shop!"

Off shopping we went; I'm sure you can imagine how three enthusiastic women can behave in such circumstances. We were as bad as possible, there was not a single shop we have not visited and we left the mall only because they were closing. But let me share some details.

Our main goal was to obtain sexy dresses and high heels, so we did not look at skirts, blouses nor trousers; but we did look at lingerie, a lot. When one of us tried a new dress, we did not bother to close the curtain of the dressing booth, so the other two could admire the view uninhibited; we did not mind if other people could see us too. More than a few women shot a glance in our direction and all of the several men who happened to be there stared shamelessly; the ones who came there with their wives or girlfriends got scolded.

We obviously could not put the lingerie on, but we at least just held it by our bodies and admired the view in the mirror.

When we left the mall our bags were full. Émeraude bought a red long sleeved cut out bodycon party dress, sleeves were the only long thing about it, the dress was a mini and exposed most of the policewoman's firm thighs, but was decent enough as not to be described as outright slutty. The dress had a deep cleavage and the cut out part in the middle revealed Émeraude toned abs. She also bought the heels with which it had all started, red lacy panties and a matching bra; she said that she would most likely go braless anyway. A pair of black patterned crotchless pantyhose completed her purchase.

Ashley's dress was simpler, but not any less sexy, it was a tight silver metallic sleeveless mini with an extremely deep cleavage. Girls might not have been overly busty, but they knew how to show off their assets. Ashley's heels were similar to Émeraude's, but matched the colour of her dress. The policewoman decided to go a bit wild and bought a pair of pink hold-up stockings with a wide patterned hold-ups and a delicate pattern on the back. Her lacy lingerie was also pink, but this dress should not be worn with a bra so like her friend Ashley was not going to additionally cover her perky breasts.

I allowed the girls to pick the clothes for me and only played the role of a consultant; this time they went wild. They eventually picked a purple clubwear dress, it was basically an extremely short tight mini skirt with two stripes of fabric that went on the front over my breasts (did not cover them wholly) and around my neck. The back was fully exposed, the cleavage reached my belly button and my buttocks were barely covered. The girls loved my bodystocking and decided, that I should wear one for the party as well. They picked a sheer black crotchless one that was made of the thinnest fabric possible; the rest of my lingerie consisted just of a purple C-string. For my feet we bought a pair of fuck-me heels in a colour matching the rest of my outfit.

I had said that our bags were full when we left the store, mine was filled with my old clothes since I walked out wearing my bimbo outfit. I strode between the two companions as they held their palms on my buttocks. We were not going to the car yet, the mall might have been closing, but there was a sex shop nearby that was open until midnight. We were planning to be well equipped for the party in case the cards got boring. The toys would be useful later on when the girls would be 'paying' me for the clothes.

The guy who worked in the sex shop was young and cute, his name was Jeff. He quickly caught up to our playful mood and abandoned professional approach, Jeff ogled our, especially mine, bodies shamelessly and had a witty dirty line for every toy he presented to us. He obviously could not give as an actual presentation of dildos or vibratos, but he did that with nipple clamps of various kinds, whips, paddles and cuffs. As you might have guessed it was mostly my body that was used for the demonstrations.

We filled another bag with purchased items and I happily paid for them.

"Thanks, Jeff" said Émeraude with a sweet voice as I handed him my card "you were awesome. I had never thought that shopping for sex toys could be so entertaining."

"You're welcome, ladies. The pleasure's all mine."

"But you deserve to get a tip, don't you think, Samantha?"

"Sure, he..." I began to reply, when I realized, what she had in mind. That little devil!

"We seem to be the last clients..." she continued so I picked up her game.

"We can see that the pleasure has been all yours, Jeff" I pointed my eyes downwards.

The bulge in his pants was clear to see and he did nothing to try to hide it.

"It's not healthy to go to sleep with a hard-on and I wouldn't dare to risk your health."

"I'd be grateful if you could lend me a hand with that."

From that point events proceeded quickly, I squatted before Jeff, unzipped his pants and took out his penis. It was as hard as his underwear allowed it to get and already leaking precum, it was of average length, but significantly thicker than most penises. I gave the head few licks to distribute the precum evenly, then I moved to the shaft to make it wet as well. When I deemed the level of lubrication satisfactory, I took the head into my mouth and slowly proceeded to get it deeper into my throat; the cock did not reach that far, but with its girth I had to open my mouth really wide. I stayed for several seconds with my nose on Jeff's flat clean shaven underbelly, as was my fellating custom. Then I moved my head backwards, inhaled deeply and repeated the motion; I did that few more times, then proceeded with a regular deepthroating. Jeff did his best to show off his stamina, but with the earlier dirty talk and the sight of our bodies he was already quite horny; also my fellating skills were superb, so he stood no chance. To his credit I had to admit that he managed to hold back the orgasm for over three minutes.

When he eventually ejaculated I was rewarded greatly for my efforts. When I sensed Jeff's orgasm incoming I withdrew his penis from my throat so that only the head remained in my mouth, I continued to lick it as a warm stream of semen hit the roof of my mouth. Jeff kept cumming and I was beginning to wonder if I would be able to withhold his whole load in my mouth, but he finally stopped. I swallowed the incredibly voluminous load with a loud gulp, then licked his penis clean; he tasted really good, apparently quality could go along with quantity.

"Thanks, Samantha. You're amazing. Come by again and I'll be happy to return the favor."

We left the store and I drove the girls to their homes. I kissed each of them goodnight and finally drove to my own house. I masturbated once more before taking a bath and going to sleep. I had naughty dreams nevertheless.

For thursday I picked a more conservative outfit - a claret blouse, short but decent, black skirt, sheer black pantyhose and twelve centimeter high patent heels in a colour that matched my blouse. My makeup was also toned; the ride to work was uneventful.

One can not be a successful manager without being observant, at least regarding one's workplace and employees. I had that skill well developed, but even so I needed several seconds to recognize the tall young attractive woman that was already present in my firm by the time I arrived there. It was Matt. Or rather it used to be him until yesterday when I had told him to think about coming out of the closet. It turned out he not only could think quickly, but also had that 'closet' well equipped.

Matt was man of average height, but a pair of twelve centimeter high patent heels turned him into a tall vixen. He had a statuesque model-like figure, well accentuated by an outfit that mimicked my style (its 'conservative' version). Matt wore a tight light purple blouse, it had no cleavage, but the breasts underneath were large and looked realistic; it was obvious that Matt used something significantly better than socks to fill his bra. A tight black skirt covered his firm buttocks and enough of thighs to be considered decent, but the rest of his long slender legs was exposed; they were covered in sheer black pantyhose and looked marvelous. Matt wore a wig of long blonde hair which must have cost a small fortune, his androgynous face was turned into a feminine one with makeup slightly heavier than mine; the effect was astonishing, Matt looked like a pretty young woman in her late twenties. I was certain without asking anyone that it was not only my personal opinion, the looks of his straight red-blooded colleagues were enough of a proof. It was time to get acquainted with the young lady who dared to challenge me in sexiness at my own workplace.

With the high heels I usually wore I was slightly taller than Matt, but now he matched me in the height of the heels, so I had to look up at him to meet his gaze.

"Hello, Miss" I said outstretching my hand in a welcoming gesture.

His (her?) mannerism was feminine, the touch was soft and the handshake - gentle.

"I see that you didn't ponder long on my yesterday's suggestion. Before I pay you any compliments, tell me how should I call you?"

"Hi, boss" his voice was soft and feminine as well.

Was this some kind of magic? Or rather had he been practising his female persona for years?

"I'm glad you like my new image. I'd be happy if you called me Nicole."

"All right, Nicole. If I wasn't certain of my own sexappeal I could be envious of your looks. You've been hiding that vixen from us for how many years?"

"No more hiding, boss. Thanks to you."

"I'm glad I triggered that transition, at least its final stage. By the way, you did a great job with hiding the chastity as well. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"Thanks, boss. I got used to it. But I have to admit that tucking without chastity is more effective and comfortable."

"We'll think about it. But for now get back to work" I said with a smile "just because you're almost as sexy as I am doesn't mean you can idly wander around looking pretty."

"Yes, ma'am!"

He actually curtsied and walked away.

I asked Nicole to eat today's lunch with me. In the end the break lasted an hour for the both of us, Nicole promised to stay longer because of that; it was partially my fault, but she insisted. What was more important was the long fruitful conversation that we made during the break. I learnt much about Nicole and her 'hobby', the talk even drifted to more intimate regions. Nicole told me that she was mostly into woman, but enjoyed the admiration she received from men. It turned out that she was an enthusiast of anal sex, just like me, but while I preferred to be penetrated by flesh she used solely toys and had even been pegged few times be a woman. She had recently met a girl online and the relationship was slowly developing.

On my part I told her all about my recent adventures, the foursome with Rick, Ed and Carl, the encounter with Mark and later Émeraude. She heard about my renewed explorations with other girls and plans for tomorrow. We both clearly needed to open before someone; we went back to work with lighter hearts and a sense of mutual trust and understanding.