Successful Interview Ch. 02

Story Info
Clair is used again.
6.9k words
4.52
52k
25
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scot1234
Scot1234
489 Followers

John was satisfied. He had secured the job he wanted and was looking forward to starting there next week. Better still, he had recorded his new boss riding her nephew's face; she was forcing Tom to lick her pussy in her office and John now had her exactly where he wanted her. Best of all, though, was where she was right now. He looked down as she lay across her desk, his softening cock sliding from her no-longer virgin arsehole and his cum oozing out of her gaping hole. Yes, John was very satisfied and he looked across the office at her nephew.

Tom was almost satisfied but not quite. He was happy the stranger had appeared in the office at the end of the day and recorded his aunt cumming on his face. He was happier still that the stranger had ordered his sexy aunt to strip and Tom finally got to ogle her gorgeous tits and incredible arse. He was happiest most of all, though, when the stranger ordered his aunt to suck Tom's cock and he had cum down her throat. Yes, he was happy but not quite satisfied.

He had watched the stranger fuck his aunt's arse and could only imagine how wonderful that must have been. He wondered too how wonderful it would be to feel a man's cock slide out of his own newly-fucked arse for Tom was desperate to try everything sexual he could imagine and at eighteen his imagination knew no bounds. Stroking his erect cock, no longer shy in the presence of his aunt and the stranger, he wondered if he would be allowed to satisfy his curiosity any further. He smiled back at the stranger but it was his sexy, naked aunt who commanded most of his attention.

Clair was also wondering what would happen next. Today had not turned out like it was supposed to at all. Sure, she had finally managed to get young Tom to make her cum with his tongue but that orgasm seemed so long ago now. Since then she had been shocked when John had returned to her office unexpectedly and recorded her cumming on her nephew's face. She had been shocked further when he had ordered her to expose her naked body to both of them as they played with their hardening cocks. But she had been shocked to the core when John had bent her over her own desk, in her own office and fucked her up the arse in front of Tom.

She had never been treated like that. She had never been spoken to like that. And she had certainly never allowed any man to fuck her tightest hole even though so many had wanted to. It hadn't hurt the way she had always imagined it would and the climax that drained her body when John started to play with her clit had been bigger than anything she had ever known. But she knew her ordeal wasn't over yet and until she could find a way to steal the recording he had made, she knew she had to keep John sweet and do exactly what he told her to do.

"On the floor, slut. Get on your hands and knees."

Clair was actually quite glad to slide from her desk as her breasts were pressed against the hard wood and her legs could barely support her weight, so weak were they after her massive orgasm. However, she didn't like being told to adopt this position. Yes, she liked it when she was fucking some of the prettier secretaries who would do anything to climb higher in the organisation. Yes, she liked it when she had to discipline some of the male wimps who worked for her and wouldn't dare disobey her when she ordered them on to their knees. She always kept a strap-on hidden at the back of the bottom drawer for both these purposes and the drawer was always kept locked. Only she knew where the key was and she certainly wasn't going to tell anyone else in this room. But the idea of adopting such a position herself was humiliating to say the least.

Tom was even more glad when the stranger ordered his aunt on to the floor. If he was going to be given permission to fuck her this was exactly how he had often fantasised about doing it. He looked expectantly at the stranger and John returned his question with a smile and a nod. Tom was on his feet in an instant and couldn't get into position behind his aunt quickly enough.

"Why don't you fuck her pussy this time, Tom? You don't want to lose your virginity in a freshly used hole. My cum will still be in your aunt's arse but her cunt is dripping wet and hungry for a nice young cock. You've already cum in her mouth so I'm sure you'll last a bit longer this time and maybe even make her cum again. Wouldn't that be a nice story to tell your mother about her sister?"

Clair shuddered as she hung her head in shame. Her sister had always been the saint of the family and would never forgive her for stealing Tom's virginity even if she had been forced to do it. She couldn't believe she found herself in this situation with her nephew now kneeling behind her and lining his long cock up with the entrance to her wet pussy. Even worse, she knew that Jon was still in control and she wouldn't put it past him to record this event too.

But John had other plans, plans that were about to humiliate her even more than she could have imagined. First though, he had to give young Tom a hand. Literally. Seeing the lad about to enter into his first ever pussy, he knelt down beside him.

"Don't rush it, Tom. Your aunt's not going anywhere. Tease her a little first."

Without a moment's hesitation, he took the young man's throbbing cock and slid it up and down his aunt's moist slit. Tom was ecstatic. No one had ever held his cock but him. No one had ever allowed him to touch their pussy, never mind touch it with his cock. And no one could have ever told him just how incredible it felt to be treated like this.

Clair could only squirm in front of them both. John seemed to know exactly what to do to press all her most sensitive, responsive buttons. The fact that he was using her nephew to excite her filled her with shame and arousal in equal measure. It was all she could do not to push herself back and impale her pussy on Tom's young cock but she knew she would be rebuked for doing so. Besides, it would be embarrassing to show them both how much she wanted this.

As Tom seemed to get himself under control, John got up and walked round to Clair's head. If she thought he was finished with her she was badly mistaken as he knelt down in front of her. She suddenly realised what he had in mind and tried to escape.

"Oh no, you don't, my sexy whore. Your nephew is about to fuck you and you are about to clean my cock. You remember my cock, don't you? It's the one that fucked your virgin arse a few moments ago and now it needs a bit of a clean. Open wide."

This was worse than anything Clair could have imagined. Even as John smeared his cock across her tightly pursed lips she would swear she could smell and taste her own bowels from him. The thought of allowing something that had just been up her dirtiest hole into her mouth disgusted her and she tried again to break free.

Young Tom was almost beside himself with delight in seeing his Auntie Clair being used like this. The thought that he was one of the men using her was absolutely wonderful and he was determined to do everything he could to enjoy it. So, just as John pulled back on her hair and forced his cock into her mouth when she opened it to scream, so too did he grab hold of her hips and ram his cock into its first ever cunt. The fact that it was his aunt's cunt was almost too good to bear. Almost.

As he looked down, he savoured the sight of his cock finally disappearing between a pair of thick pussy lips. Even after all that had happened he was still nervous at first as he thrust into his Auntie Clair but she was now unashamedly pushing back against him as she wallowed in the feel of her nephew's long, thin cock filling her. They soon got into a rhythm and Tom thought about reaching beneath her and playing with her clit the way John had when he had fucked her arse. Then he remembered something he had once seen in a porn movie.

Certain that his aunt was no longer trying to escape, he raised his right hand from her hip and brought it down very hard on her plump cheek. He loved the way her bottom seemed to shake as his hand landed so, after just a second or two, he raised his other hand and watched her left cheek wobble under another slap.

John was delighted that Tom had taken his lead and was not only fucking his aunt with a gusto that only a teenager could match, but had decided to spank her for good measure. Tom was delighted that he had sunk all the way into his aunt's pussy with one thrust and it was better than he could ever have imagined. She wasn't as tight as he had thought she would be but she was wet, she was warm and she was his aunt. Spanking her was just an added bonus but he was enjoying that too. Very much.

Clair was delighted and ashamed in equal measure. She was loving the hard, fast thrusts of her nephew even if the spanking had made her silently vow to repay her nephew in kind if she ever found a way out of this predicament. Having said that, she was loving finally being involved in a threesome. But she was hating the fact that the cock in her mouth tasted slimy and was starting to get hard again, filling her mouth. She could feel herself being battered back and forward between the two men and could feel her body, and her pussy, reacting but she knew this was something she should be doing everything in her power to stop.

Of course, it was John who had all the power in this situation and, even when he heard a small noise in the outer office he did nothing to stop it. Looking over at the door which had remained ajar since he had entered not so long ago, he first saw the top of someone's head and then a pair of shocked brown eyes peeking round the door. As the face of a young girl came into view, he smiled at her and waved her over.

Kate stepped into the office trying to make sense of the vision that confronted her. She had finished cleaning the other offices and always left Miss Johnstone's office until the very end. It wasn't the first time she had been castigated for interrupting a meeting and it wasn't the first time she had come upon Miss Johnstone doing something she shouldn't be doing in her office. It was, however, the first time when Miss Johnstone didn't seemed to be in control. Quite the opposite in fact. She tentatively walked over to where the nice looking man was fucking Miss Johnstone's mouth and only managed to pull her eyes from that particular view when she heard a gasp from the other man involved.

She was shocked beyond belief when she realised it was Tom who was ploughing into the woman from the other end. She liked Tom; he was always very sweet to her and she might even go so far as to admit he made her tummy feel funny and her panties to become moist in the way they had been doing more and more since her eighteenth birthday. But she could never have imagined him being involved in something like this. She could never have imagined him not waiting for her until they both gave themselves to each other for the first time on their wedding night. And then she realised what shocked her most of all.

Miss Johnstone was Tom's aunt! Tom was doing that to his own aunt!

Kate was about to turn on her heels and flee from this scene of depravity when the other man took her hand and smiled his warm smile at her again. It was a smile that caused her to melt deep within and made her halt. Once again her eyes returned to the fact that the nice man's penis was being swallowed by Miss Johnstone and wondered why any woman would do such a thing.

More than once she had heard noises coming from Miss Johnstone's office when everyone else had left for home; noises that had no place in a workplace and noises the like of which she had never heard before. Only a few weeks ago she had been shocked beyond belief when she heard what sounded like Miss Johnstone spanking one of the youngest secretaries and she had pressed her ear to the door to make sure. When the secretary had burst from the inner office a few moments later, her face streaked with tears and her clothing in disarray, her worst fears had been confirmed.

She had been spanked, more than once, when her mother had reported to her strict father that her panties were stained. Kate had been hurt by the accusations her father had thrown at her; she had been hurt by his strong hand throwing her across his lap and spanking her bottom. But she had been hurt most of all by the names he had called her. When she had returned to her bedroom in disgrace,however, she had wondered if her father had been right. Her panties were more wet than ever and the insatiable hunger between her legs had risen to a height she had never known before.

It was only last week when she had heard strange noises coming from the office as she was about to enter and do the cleaning but, this time, the door had been left slightly ajar. She took a deep breath and forced herself to sneak a look behind the door only to wish she had never been so bold. Miss Johnstone was sitting on Tom's face and seemed to be rubbing herself all over in a most unladylike fashion. Now, looking down on the wanton woman as she was used at both ends, Kate could feel a righteous anger rising.

This woman had used others for her own pleasure. This woman had abused her position of power for her own sordid delight. And now, worse than anything else,this woman had stolen Tom from her, stolen his innocence and stolen her fantasy of their dream wedding night. This woman should pay.

John could see the conflicting emotions on the young girl's face, just as he could see the conflicting motions running across Clair's face as she continued to suck his cock. The girl was obviously innocent and confused by everything that was going on but he could also see an anger, a hatred even, and it was directed at Clair. There was only one thing to be done as a new plan began to formulate in his mind.

"Would you like to join in?"

Kate was astounded by the question. Yes, Miss Johnstone should pay but could she see herself being the one to mete out further punishment. As if to banish any doubts she might have had, Tom chose that moment to let out an almighty roar as he gave one final push and began to fill his aunt's pussy with load after load of cum. That seemed to be enough to bring Clair to orgasm too as she felt her nephew's cock swell and throb before she felt his cum filling her up, pouring out of her pussy and running down her legs.

That settled it. Kate turned to the nice man and gave a definite nod of approval and John stood up. Clair may have been disgusted at being forced to clean his cock but she had done a good job of it and, as Kate stared down, John pulled it from his boss's warm mouth. He stood naked and proud in front of the young girl, her eyes unable to tear themselves away from the first erect cock she had ever seen. It looked huge to her, huge and angry, but she had nothing to base her view on so she simply stared and fidgeted as the itch between her legs intensified and she could feel her panties becoming moist again. Mother and father would not be pleased.

They would have been even less pleased if they had heard the words that John spoke next.

"Why don't I help you undress? You've got far too many clothes on to enjoy yourself fully."

Although he had asked her a question, John wasn't really looking for an answer and he didn't wait for one either. He leaned down and kissed her and, after drawing her closer to him, his hand slowly moved down her back to land on her ample backside. She was wearing jeans as she usually did for her part-time cleaning job and he could feel her nervously clench her cheeks as both of John's hands now ran over them.

If Kate had the slightest doubt at that point it was dispelled by the sound of Tom's cock slipping from his aunt's pussy with an audible plop. She practically threw herself at the man she now thought was going to be her first lover but John had other plans for her.

He reluctantly moved his hands up from her delicious bottom to the top button on her blouse. One by one he began to open them, until, all opened, he pulled it from her jeans. Kissing his way over every inch of her virgin chest, he slowly eased her blouse off her shoulders and down her arms until her bra encased breasts were finally exposed.

While Kate offered no resistance to his gentle undressing of her body, she still shivered at the thought of being exposed to these strangers. She was under no illusion that she would ever be a cheerleader and all her life she had wanted to be thinner, prettier, sexier. None of that seemed to matter to the naked man standing before her, his cock seemingly even harder, even bigger than it had been a moment ago.

John reached round and undid the clasp on her white bra, the only colour her mother and father would allow her to wear. They insisted it was a virginal colour and one which should be worn by all maidens until their wedding day when they would give themselves to their new husband. Nothing could be further from Kate's mind right at that moment as John pulled the cups of her bra from her full breasts and she suddenly found herself topless in front of a man for the first time ever.

John smiled as he saw her skin flush with embarrassment but, when he saw how engorged her nipples were, he knew there was more than a little arousal there too. Before she took fright he smiled his most enticing smile at her and moved his hands to the front of her jeans. Opening the button and lowering the zip, he began to pull her jeans over her hips. Kneeling down in front of her, he tugged them down her legs then and, pulling her trainers from her feet, he left her in just her large white cotton panties.

He smiled even more when he smelled the heady aroma of her passion and saw the growing damp spot on her panties. This girl may be innocent, he thought, but she was ready to enter into the world of pleasure. He eased her panties down and savoured the sight of her hairy pussy, her lips moist even through all the hair. He didn't want to embarrass her but he couldn't resist holding her big panties to his face and inhaling her delicious scent, reassuring her with yet another smile.

"You are beautiful. What's your name?"

"Kate, sir." She didn't know why she called him sir but the nice man had such an air of authority that it seemed only right.

"Well, Kate. What would you like to do to Auntie Clair?"

Kate knew exactly what she wanted to do to "Auntie Clair" but she was too shy to say the words out loud. Instead, she whispered into John's ear for a moment or two, bringing a huge smile to his face.

"Excellent idea. Slut, lie on your back. Tom, give me a hand please."

Clair barely recognised this girl who had joined her band of tormentors. She was sure she had never spoken to her and she certainly wouldn't have been someone who would have aroused any interest in her; a bit too chubby for her tastes. Nevertheless, she realised that, although Kate was only the office cleaner, the girl was now in a position of some power over her. "She probably wants to lick my pussy," she thought. "I can put up with that; it's not as if she'll be the first one to do it."

Clair had never been attracted to women but she still used them sexually when she wanted to exert her power over them. She thought lesbians were perverted, only resorting to other women when they weren't pretty enough or clever enough to get a man. She had always laughed to herself when one of her female subordinates tried to come on to her and she made sure she teased them into doing whatever she wanted, always promising more than she delivered.

So she wasn't in the least bit surprised when John and Tom took hold of her legs as soon as she lay down. Tom held her legs as she lay flat on her back but she was surprised when he didn't stretch them open to give the girl access to her pussy. In fact, she was becoming more and more puzzled as John knelt at her head and held her down by her shoulders.

Scot1234
Scot1234
489 Followers
12