Successful Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his strong hand between her breasts, feeling her rapid heartbeat while Clair tried to ignore him. John didn't like to be ignored so he pinched her large nipples gently, increasing the pressure until she was forced to gasp aloud. Lifting her head, she looked down her own body, simply staring at this stranger as he played with her nipples in a way no-one had ever done before.

No-one had ever dared.

When he released her nipples she almost moaned aloud in disappointment but watched as his hand travelled down her body, over her belly, down to her pussy. She watched as he ran one solitary finger up and down her shaven lips. She watched as he eased them apart and slid that one finger inside.

She watched as one finger was soon followed by two and saw the surprise on John's face as he felt how tight she was. He knew she was no virgin but she'd obviously never been fucked as she was about to be fucked. He wondered if he should let her cum again on his fingers, her hips now rising from the desk, trying to drive his tantalising fingers deeper, but decided against it. Plenty of time for that yet.

"Your pussy is wet, slut. In fact, your pussy is absolutely dripping. Do you want to be fucked? Do you want to feel me driving into your cunt, making you cum, filling you with my spunk?"

Clair shivered on his fingers and wondered if she was going to cum on hearing his dirty words even before his cock touched her but John saw her reaction and smiled. He also stopped and pulled his fingers from her hungry pussy.

"Not yet. You cum when I say so."

Without saying another word, and before Clair had a chance to miss his fingers, John grabbed her legs, held them up them over his shoulders, and plunged into her. Although she was tight, she was incredibly wet and she took all that he had to give in his first thrust. Slowly easing in and out of her, he didn't want to cum too soon, but he wanted her to be ready to beg him to allow her to do just that.

"If you want to cum, slut, you are going to have to ask nicely. I want young Tom here to listen to his aunt begging for release. I want him to hear his Aunt Clair humiliate herself on a man's cock. I want him to see his aunt finally cum the way she has always wanted to. So what have you got to say?"

As he said this, he brought his fingers back into play, only this time they were flicking her clit, driving her wild with desire.

Clair couldn't help herself. This brute of a man was treating her in a way she had never been treated before and she never wanted him to stop. She was desperate to cum but, even so, could she really say the things he wanted to hear? Could she really demean herself in front of her nephew even more than she already had. When John grew impatient and began to gently slap her clit, her back arched in pleasure she had never known, and screamed out.

"Please let me cum. Please, you can have the job. You can have any job you want. Just, please, let me cum. PLEASE!"

John smiled in satisfaction and withdrew his cock from her gaping pussy.

"NO! Oh God, No! Please don't stop. Please don't leave me dangling like this."

John had no intention of leaving her dangling. Instead, he forced her legs back over her own body until she was almost bent double on top of her own desk, in her own office, with her own nephew looking on, and rested his throbbing cock at the entrance to her tightest hole.

"No! I don't do that! I've never done that!"

John ignored her and rubbed the head of his cock up between her cheeks,up and down, smearing her most private hole with her own pussy juices. Pushing himself back into her pussy, he coated his cock in her juices before returning to her arse. Three or four times he repeated this until he decided she was ready.

Clair thought she would never be ready for this but, regardless, she knew he was going to do it. She tried to push him away but he was far too strong for her and she could only whimper as she felt the large head of his cock pressing against her dirtiest hole.

John savoured her resistance, savoured the tightness of her arsehole and shoved his cock in further. He had always loved the sight of his hard cock as he disappeared up a woman's arse and this one was even more special. As he went deeper, he returned his fingers to her clit.

Clair's moans were now a mixture of discomfort and lust. Never had she wanted this. Never had she imagined allowing any man to do this to her. Never had she believed how exquisite it would feel. As John slid in and out of her, as his fingers continued to lightly tap on her clit, she began to push back. She began to fuck his cock just as much as he was fucking her tight hole.

Her body now covered in sweat, she knew it was going to happen. She knew she was going to cum like she had never cum before. She knew she was going to cum in front of her nephew with a cock up her arse and a stranger playing with her clit. She knew and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. Nor did she want to.

Her orgasm hit her with an unprecedented ferocity and her whole body seemed to arch on her desk. This only caused John's cock to sink deeper inside her and he began to cum too, her pussy squeezing him for all it was worth and his balls emptying themselves into his new boss.

As he stepped back and watched his satisfied cock slide out of her still clenching hole, he smiled at young Tom.

"I've got to try that!" thought the young man.

12