Succubus

Story Info
Bella finds a Succubus Costume.
2.4k words
4.3
35.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, what is it?" she asked, circling the costume arrayed on the mannequin. "It's so... realistic."

"It's a succubus," the store manager replied. "One of our newer models, and selling so well already. I believe we've had over 50 purchases of this model from our very store in the last week. Amazing..."

Bella circled it once more. The plastic dummy's torso and head were encased in a material that looked like a powdered latex colored and textured to appear like skin. She gently brushed a hand gently across the back of the costume- funny, it didn't have any zippers or anything- and suddenly jumped back, frowning. "It's warm," she said.

"Nonsense," the store manager scoffed. "It was probably the super-realism of the skin that got you. It's been textured accurately within nanometers by precision laser cutters, and is the best thing on the market. You'd almost think you had a second layer of skin on." Bella shivered a little, unconsciously- she had never thought of it that way before. But she shrugged it off, circling around to admire the costume some more. It was almost like a real person's body... Then something caught Bella's eye and she frowned first, then blushed. She pointed. "Umm... what is that?"

"Ah," the store manager said carelessly without even looking to see where Bella was gesturing. "So you've noticed the level of realism our artists put into the succubus models. Funnily enough- and this is a true story- we never intended to incorporate female genitalia representations into the costume. We only intended it as a full-head mask at first. But one of our more... erm... lewd employees decided to play a rather uncouth practical joke on the store, and attached a crude molded model to our prototype product. Surprisingly, a customer walked in and bought it on the spot. Ever since, we've been selling the succubus costumes as a more... intimate type of wear."

"What happened to the employee who came up with this?" Bella couldn't take her eyes off of the highly realistic vagina that had been modeled into the costume's crotch, and the hard nipples at the tips of the breast forms.

"We had to give him a raise," the manager replied promptly. "Then he pulled an even bigger stunt that scared away most of our clientele. So we fired him."

"Ah," Bella said. She cast around dumbly for something to say. "So... why are there no arm or leg sleeves?"

"There are attachment options, and several pairs we sell also come with them detached. But for some reason, most of our buying customers prefer the armless and legless options. And, we provide for our customers' tastes of course."

Bella considered those words, and as she admired the costume she felt a slightly alarming- but alluring- thought crept into her mind. "May I... try this on?" Bella hesitantly asked. "Is there some private changing room-"

"Ah, I thought you would want to," the store manager said with an approving tone of voice. "Yes, we do indeed have a changing room in the back. While you're at it, here..." He reached behind the mannequin, and out of Bella's sight, did something to the back of the costume. "Do you mind trying on this one? It's a bit dusty, unfortunately, I hope you don't mind. It probably was time that I changed the mannequin with a fresh costume anyway. Ah, se here," the manager hastily added, seeing Bella's hesitation, "Look, if you try it on and like it, you can take it home for free, no charge. Least I can do, if you don't mind the dust."

Bella paused at this mixed offering, then unconsciously wetted her lips. "I..."

"Of course, if you'd rather have a newer one, I can fetch one for you, no problem," the manager said.

"No, I'm fine," Bella said slowly as she decided. "I'll take this one and try it on."

"Marvelous!" The manager beamed. He tugged the costume off of the mannequin, then handed its limp form to Bella. "And remember, the changing room is completely private. Soundproofed, and with double locks."

Bella frowned at this seemingly unrelated last tidbit, but the manager had already stuffed the succubus costume into Bella's arms and was now ushering her on helpfully in the right direction. "That way, miss," he said, and Bella followed his pointing finger.

Bella opened the changing room door and went in, then turned and locked the door securely. At the sound of the click, her heart started to leap and bound and her mouth went dry. She turned, laid the costume gingerly onto a bench, and then faced the mirror on the back wall. She paused.

There she was. Bella shot a look at the costume that she had laid face-up on the bench, then back at herself. Her straw-colored hair framed soft and gentle features, including kind grey eyes and rounded cheekbones. Bella turned, examining her profile. She was rather mousy, with a mild, muted figure, small hips, and barely noticeably breasts. Not that Bella was unhappy with how she was- but she knew she wasn't sexy. Most of the time she was okay with that, but at times like this she wished with her whole heart to be more attractive.

It was her fetish making her horny, Bella knew. She had a bizarre encasement and transformation fetish, and ever since she had been a young teen, she had been attracted to the thought of being trapped inside a costume. This longing at times filled her like a gnawing hunger, making her tummy flutter with butterflies and make her staunchest will waver. This was one of those times. As Bella looked from herself in the mirror, to the succubus costume at her side, then back again, she felt the heat of the comparison begin to tingle at her throat. The brutally sexy features, the emphasized and prominent breasts, that marvelous figure- Bella suddenly was filled with an undeniable longing. A tingle started to build up at her crotch, and the urge to rip off her clothes and masturbate furiously tugged insistently at her mind. But she resisted. If there was anything the last three years of this teenage fantasy had taught her, it was self-control. So this way, Bella barely managed to delay her ferocious urge. But only delay. It was going to happen sooner or later, whether at home or...

She shook her head firmly, then took the costume unceremoniously by the neck and began to pat the dust off of the latex. It wasn't warm at all, Bella noticed absentmindedly. Perhaps she had been imagining things back outside, in the store. But then what of this new slit running down the back of the costume? Had that been there before? But Bella's mind was too anxious to puzzle over these trivial matters- its attention was wholly concerned with the costume and her own warm pussy. The flutter in her stomach tuned out all other distractions and even the sound of the air conditioning from the vents, as Bella felt that feeling that she always got whenever she was about to put on a mask or a costume. That long fetish, that arousal when- oh... Bella paused, then with a jerky, spasmodic motion tossed the costume onto the bench and began to strip feverishly. First came off the shirt, the jeans, the shoes and socks. Then Bella was in her undergarments. She didn't hesitate at her bra- her hands automatically went up to the reverse-designed clips at the front of her bra cups, and she shed them easily by rolling her shoulders.

But she paused, then. She still had on her panties. A slight, earthy smell wafted up to her, and she frowned disbelievingly down at herself. Bella's panties had been soaked through. An embarrassed tinge came to her cheeks, even though she was alone, and she couldn't resist taking a quick peek behind her shoulder at the door. But then a more pressing matter came to her mind- what would she do now? Bella was caught in a dilemma. She would undoubtedly ruin the costume with her juices, regardless of whether she kept her panties on or took them off. Then she wouldn't be able to return the costume. It looked like as if Bella was definitely taking the costume home.

That only made her stop for a few seconds, though. She looked back at the costume longingly, then looked down at her wet panties and made the decision. She reached down and gingerly pulled the slightly sticky fabric off, shrugging it down her legs and then kicking it to the side. Now Bella stood in the middle of the small changing room, completely naked. She had shaved and waxed her privates recently, and from head on her breasts didn't look so bad. So Bella allowed herself to lightly run her hands over her body, let herself momentarily admire her perceived body and enjoy the caresses. Then she turned slightly, and the deception fell apart. Bella looked forlornly at her small breasts in the mirror. Then her gaze sharpened with anticipation and she turned to the costume. It was time.

She reached over and quickly patted any leftover dust off from the costume's skin. Then she turned it around in her hands and looked straight into the face of the succubus mask. It was so strikingly realistic, Bella had no trouble imagining the eyes behind the blank eyeholes. She shivered in fierce agony. She needed it.

Bella rotated the costume firmly until the back slit was facing her. She peered into the latex folds, into the darkness. Then she lifted a foot and pushed it in and through, until she was up to her shin in the costume. She repeated the maneuver with her other leg, and once she had both feet in and through the costume, she pulled. Bella felt the textured skin slide up her legs and thighs and shivered in that perverse but oh-so-good pleasure that surged through her, and fought to breathe. Then her crotch was pulled tightly into the loving embrace of the costume. Small, hidden folds that Bella had not noticed before lined the costume's fake vagina with her own wet and quivering pussy exactly, and Bella felt some pressure as the costume- somehow, she didn't know how but somehow- secured itself and anchored itself to her through her pussy. A rush of delight seared through Bella, and right then and there she almost lost control. But almost. Not quite. The costume's material- the skin- was so thin at the crotch, she could feel every whispering touch and brushing fingertip- but not quite, not quite. Bella couldn't lose it when she was so, so close.

Bella ignored the heat between her moist thighs and the wetness permeating through the latex of the costume, and instead steeled herself as she pulled the costume up even more. The succubus was waiting, Bella mentally chanted to herself, a fanatic edge to this silent voice. She needed to change, to be imprisoned in a sexy costume forever! With these kinds of thoughts running through her head, Bella didn't even realize that she had pulled her costume up so far until her breasts were snugly melting into the breast forms in front of her chest, and her arms had already pushed through the arm-holes of her costume. Bella reached back and pulled the costume tightly around her shoulders, then reached to her breasts to align the breast forms. The nipples of the costume were placed above her own, and for some reason that Bella couldn't figure out, she could somehow feel through layers of soft, quivering latex to her own nipples and breast below. She could feel everything, all the sensations in their rosy light, even though these breast forms had to be inches thick above her own natural- and disappointing- breasts.

And the mask. Bella's shaking hands slowly reached to grab ahold of it, and brought it up to her face. She stared inside- completely dark, a shadowy pink- pink? But the light from the eyeholes and the nostrils and the mouth from inside the mask were a call, a call to Bella to merge with this costume, this lusty succubus. She dove into the mask, felt it sink onto her features and contour to hug them, felt the mask's latex lips slide over her own. And now Bella was anxious, and she didn't look at the mirror as she frantically tucked her dull yellow hair into the mask, then couldn't wait any more and looked into the mirror.

Oh, it was a succubus! A female demon with alluring features that stared lovingly out from the mirror, the rouge on the cheeks, the pale, lifeless skin, the deep eyes that looked curiously black with their huge pupils. Full, round breasts, beyond Bella's own paltry set- and the pussy shining between her legs. It must have seeped, was Bella's first thought. Then she moved, and the dark angel in the mirror followed her exact moves. Bella felt an erotic bliss nearly blind her, as she knew it was her, that this vision of dark lust was her, her, and she reached back to close the slit at her back somehow and make her transformation complete. But as she reached back, firm breasts jiggling from the sudden movement, Bella found that there was only a smooth and unbroken patch of warm skin where the opening had been.

Bella looked at the succubus- looked at herself in all her glory, one hand reaching to the small of her back, the other curved around her shapely hip. She was frozen for a second, for a split sharp of crystalline time. Then it broke. She leapt into action, with ferocity, letting the primal arousal fuel her. Her right hand started to brush at her pussy, teasing the lips, and the other immediately went to her breasts, massaging them. And oh, the sensation of the touches blew forward onto her like waves of pure pleasure, and Bella could resist no more. Her right hand began to drive into her moist crotch in earnest, her left hand pinching the taunt and hard nipples, and Bella's new cruel features contorted in an expression of pure bliss as she started to moan. The plunging went faster and harder, until she stood with her hand half-buried inside her, the other a flurry at her front, and Bella's moans elevated into cries, as she felt waves of pure erotic pleasure wash over her, pure everlasting, never-ending pleasure.