Succubus

Story Info
A woman is changed into a succubus during a magic ritual.
5.7k words
4.29
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess added a final layer of pale, pastel blue to her fingernails. She sighed dramatically. She had beautiful nails! Long, shapely nails. And sharp too. She'd left some serious scratches across Jeff's back when they had fucked in his car after the Christmas party. He had bragged about those scratches to anyone who would listen for weeks thereafter, even after the scratches had healed up. Jeff had been an unexpected score.

She had hoped to get close up and personal with the office sex god Roger but then all the single and even a couple of married women had him in their sights. Because she had expected the competition to be hot she had worked hard on herself but a sexy outfit, a subtle perfume and make up to seduce at 40 paces had still not got her a chance. Mary, the boss' secretary had walked off with the prize. There was much muttering about influence and bribery but all unfounded of course because it had to be admitted that Mary was a raving beauty.

Disconsolate at her failure to score she had drunk a couple of glasses of wine in quick succession before noticing Jeff. She had always been a bit uncertain about him as he was their resident Goth and was into magic and other rather strange activities. However he was a cute guy with lots of good solid muscle and a reputation for being a good, talented lover from those who had dated him so hot and horny she wandered over to him. They flirted outrageously, danced far too close and, when he offered to drive her home she had accepted. As the party wound down they left together and he drove them to a dark, secluded and fairly safe place. In the darkness he had started making-out with her in the front seat. The action soon became very hot so much so that when he invited her into the back seat she followed him there fully aware of what was probably going to happen. If truth be told her pussy was well and truly wet from the front seat action that she would have suggested the move herself if he hadn't suggested it first. Also she had felt a fairly large, hard cock during their dancing and in the front seat so with that added lure she had no hesitation at all in joining him in the back seat.

Jeff had more than lived up to his reputation, even outstripping her most fevered dreams. His hands were up her skirt seconds after she was in the back seat and expertly stroking her clit. Then the edging started. He would get her to the point of coming and he would back off, again and again till she was whimpering, "Please, please! Fuck me." Then he used his tongue on her clit. A finger in her pussy and another up her arse. Edging her again until finally she came, hard. He got her back to the edge of coming again pulled pulled a condom on and pushed his hard, solid and throbbing cock slowly, teasingly into her. It was then that frustration, lust, whatever had taken over and she had dug her nails into him causing him to cuss out loud and then pound hard and satisfyingly into her soaking pussy. They had come almost simultaneously in what she considered the best fuck she had ever had.

They had become an "item" and soon she started hoping he would make their relationship a bit more permanent. She was just starting to think of pressurising him a bit but then events overtook that intention.

What happened was that Jeff considered himself a master of magic. He called himself a magister. He had all the bits and pieces that made up a magician's operating equipment. There were black candles, incense and goblets. He practised spells and incantations from a grimoire that he claimed had been in his family for generations. Jess, to put it mildly was sceptical. He spent much time laying out magic circles, making foul smelling potions and muttering incomprehensible gibberish but not achieving anything noteworthy it seemed to her. She refused point blank to smear anything on her body let alone drink any of his foul potions. He said that his sex drive was driven by a magic potion and if it were true, Jess had no complaints about that. He lasted as long if not longer than she needed, was inventive and sensitive to her lusts. He would do things she had never thought of before but which blew her mind completely. He said that his familiar suggested the more outlandish things and that it knew what she needed long before she did. She had to admit that there might be some truth in that as she only had to think of something kinky and pretty soon he would suggest it. It was a bit disconcerting.

Then one day he sat her down for "a serious chat". It sounded like it was going to be one of those, "I have found someone new" chats so she was a bit nervous when they sat facing each other.

"Jordi wants to meet you. Face to face." He seemed hesitant, nervous. Not like his normal self.

"Who is Jordi?"

"He is my familiar. The person who suggested I buy a strap on for you and let you fuck me in the arse."

"And you carried out his suggestion didn't you? It was an interesting experience, one we should try again sometime soon."

He nodded.

"Now he wants to meet me? Gloat over how kinky I am? Fuck! This is so embarrassing."

"He likes you. He says he loves your energy, your enthusiasm, adaptability. He just want to meet is all. See you face to face. Please. He says he will help me with my next steps in becoming a powerful mage."

They had argued for a long time till finally worn out by his pleading she agreed to meeting Jordi the following evening.

"Just a face to face! Nothing else. NOTHING ELSE."

The next evening, dressed as conservatively as possible she sat huddled as far away from the magic circle as was possible. Jeff, as usual muttered gibberish, burnt stinking incense and poured ominously red, brown liquid into a bowl.

For a while nothing happened and Jess was feeling that Jordi was not going to arrive. She had to admit that she was very relieved at that thought. She had not been looking forward to the meeting him at all. Just as she was about to get up and walk out something flickered in the magic circle and a strange erotic scent filled the room. The scent grabbed her attention immediately and whispered lewd things to her body. Then slowly a figure started to coalesce. Silver, shot through with black, it whirled and flickered growing more solid, more human like, more tangible.

"Do not move or touch anything!" Jeff's voice echoed in the room.

Jess was scarcely breathing as she watched the figure of a man appear in the magic circle. Not just any man but the total man of her dreams. Strong, muscular and so very sexy. She found herself leaning forward, trying to devour the creature before her. Her pussy throbbed, her nipples ached and her mouth ached to taste him and swallow the rampant cock that she knew had to be hidden from her gaze. She started to rise from her seat.

"Sit down," shouted Jeff halting her movement until a beautiful sexy horny voice whispered

"Ignore him. Come. Taste. Impale yourself on my cock. You know you want to."

And as the voice echoed in her head she saw it and it was beautiful, powerful, irresistible and so she leapt up, and reached for that magnificent weapon.

"NOO!" screamed Jeff but it was too late. She had it in her hands, in her mouth, in her pussy, it was engorging her, possessing her.

The room flickered, Jeff shouts and pleas faded and she was swept up in a whirlwind of lust and an orgasm that seemed to go on forever. Then the cold came, and the darkness, and a cold voice echoed in her head.

"Welcome to my humble palace and to an eternity of slavery. I now own you. Jeff sold you for a little power. Poor fool. And he loved you. Wanted the power to serve you. Keep you enslaved to him. But now you are enslaved to me."

"Who are you? What do you want? Let me go home. Please!"

Soft cold laughter followed.

"I am Jordi, master of all incubi and succubi. You are mine now and you will do as I instruct you. Failure to obey will result in punishment."

"I won't! You cannot keep me here!"

Cold laughter then a blazing pain hit her, she screamed and collapsed.

"See what happens? Now Irma is on her way to instruct you. Be a good girl now!"

The presence faded rapidly.

Irma, a beautiful red head appeared and helped her to her feet.

"Cummon. We have a job to do."

Taking Jess by the hand she levitated out of the room, terrifying Jess.

"What? Where? How?"

"Ssh! Quiet now! We have a wicked boy to seduce."

"I don't want to! I want to go home,"

"You can't! Get used to it."

There was a feeling of movement and weightlessness and then Jess found herself in a darkened room standing at the foot of a double bed. A woman lay on one side of the bed almost balancing on the edge of the bed. She was obviously pretending to be asleep. Next to her, lying on his back and staring at the ceiling was a man, obviously awake and, from the looks of it very angry.

"Slide into his imagination." whispered Irma.

Jess was about to ask how she should do that when she found herself in bed, next to the man. The angry woman was gone. The man looked at her and reached out for her, touching her face with his finger tips then sliding his hand down her neck, and onto her naked breast. She couldn't remember getting naked but naked she was. His touch shockingly inflamed her and she gasped.

"Blow him!" Irma's voice came from seemingly nowhere. Without thought, Jess slid down his body, biting gently at his skin till she found his cock, semi erect but with a tiny dribble of pre cum on the tip. Without thought or prompting her tongue flicked out, tasting the pre cum which was salty and smooth. Jess grabbed the hardening cock in her hand and wiped her lips over the tip. The man grabbed her head and push it down forcing her to swallow his cock. It slid easily down her throat till she felt the man's balls touching her chin. She squeezed his balls gently, then she pushed her head up against his hands till the tip of his cock was again in her mouth, she slid her hand upwards, squeezing gently. The man moaned softly and started to thrust into her mouth, harder and harder, faster and faster till he suddenly stiffened, grunted loudly and spurted hot salty cum into her throat. As is cock started to soften she felt herself drifting away. The last thing she heard was the woman's cold angry voice.

"Now you have masturbated can we get some sleep?"

She found Irma sitting in a deep couch, filing her nails which, on closer inspection looked more like talons than finger nails. They were hard, thick and sharply pointed, and a startling scarlet.

"Well done! When I left you were doing a brilliant job. Always remember to swallow everything he has to offer as semen is food for us and you don't want to starve."

"Starve?"

"Yes. Cum contains lots of lovely little enthusiastic semen that provide nourishment for us. We don't eat anything else."

"Ugh. That is awful. I don't like the taste of cum."

"Believe me you will become addicted. Trust me. And you have another date. A full blown fuck this time. Rumour has it that he has 12 inches and has never managed to get balls deep into a woman. He is ripe for seduction."

"I cannot imagine handling 12 inches. I had one guy who was about 9 inches and it really did hurt. He only got to fuck me once. Never again. I swore a great oath to myself. Anything above 8 inches was not going to get anywhere near me."

"But sweetie, you are forgetting something. You aren't human any more. Your body will accept 12 inches without any problem. Just think of the guy you just blew. You took it all in, he pushed you right down to his balls. No gagging, nothing. Easy. His wife is terrified of the size of his cock. That is why she was lying as far away from him as possible."

Jess thought back to the blowjob and realised that Irma was right. A tingle went through her ending up in her pussy.

"Oh, OK. Now this sounds like it could be fun. When do we go?"

"Now."

The whirling, drifting feeling came and she found herself in a hotel room. A man lay on the bed, naked. He was asleep and his cock flaccid. It looked enormous in a flaccid state and she started having doubts despite Irma's words. She thought of how difficult it would be just to get the tip into her mouth and found herself terrified, but before she could do anything, she found herself next to the man, his cock in her hand and her mouth descending onto his cock.

"You sure you can handle that thing?" the man's voice was deep, gentle and concerned.

In answer, Jess took the entire head into her mouth. Easily. The man gasped and she started to slide the monster down her throat and, just as Irma had predicted her body just adjusted to the size and length. His mammoth cock was down her throat. All the way.

"Oh, fuck!" the man arched his back and pushed up with his hips. She couldn't resist, she started sucking his cock, up and down, tip to balls as he gasped and groaned.

"Go! Go! Go! I am gonna cum!" and he promptly did. A blast of hot salty cum poured into her throat.

"Oops. I was supposed to fuck him, not blow him." she thought, so with her pussy aching for some action and hoping it would work she swung her pussy over his face.

"Eat me!"

And he did with a tongue that was long enough to make her squirm and race toward a massive cumming but she did need to be fucked, not only because Jordi wanted her to do it, but because she needed it. Now what? But his eating of her pussy solved the problem for her. He wast hard again. She grabbed his cock in both hands and realised that both her hands side by side did not cover the entire its entire length. There was space for at least another hand, if not two. Somewhat reluctantly she straddled him and placed the head of his cock against her aching pussy.

"Be careful little woman!" His voice sounded concerned, "Other women have tried and hurt themselves."

Gritting her teeth and expecting the worst, she lowered herself down. Slowly. All she felt was a hot, snug fit. She slowly lowered herself waiting for her cervix to complain. Nothing happened. She kept on sinking, lower and lower, until she was as far as she could go.

"You did it! All the way down. And you so small. Fuck!"

"Now, fuck me. Missionary position. I want to see your face when you cum in me."

He rolled her over on her back and slowly pushed his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He did it carefully, gently, afraid he would hurt her, but she just lay there watching his face until he was balls deep in her again.

"Now, stop being shy! Fuck me like you mean it. None of this softly, softly stuff."

He blinked once and then started to move, slowly at first, then with increasing speed.

"Uh, uh, UH! Harder, harder. Fuck me. I need all of you!"

The man was grunting, moaning and slamming into her. Her body started to respond to the thrusting.

"I am coming. Don't stop! Don't stop!"

As she started to cum she felt him start to pull out of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist trapping him deep inside her.

"Cum inside me. Don't pull out!"

And triggered by her words his cock started to pulse, pumping hot cum deep inside her.

"OH! Fuck!" he shouted as he came. She held him in her so that nothing could dribble out and then as he went flaccid he said.

"Thank you! Thank you."

His words made her sad and angry and left her bewildered.

Irma was sitting in the same couch as before, still filing her talons.

"How did it go?"

"Good. He gave me two blasts of cum."

"Two? Nice one. A blow and a fuck?"

"Yes. Stupid fuck had never fucked a woman properly before. So scared of hurting them. Bastard."

Her words startled her. Where did that anger come from?

Irma grinned. "You are changing into a succubus really fast aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You get to carry Jordi's anger and rage with you. No more of that silly, soppy love business. Fucking for us is for fun and for power."

"Jordi said that he was master of incubi and succubi. What are those?"

"Incubi fuck women to gain control of them and eventually harvest their souls, succubi fuck men for the same reasons."

"So I am a succubus?"

"Yes. Harvesting souls for Jordi. Which brings me to a point, excuse the pun that you must become aware of. Have a look at your pretty finger nails."

Jess looked and saw that the pretty pale blue finger nails were now thick, sharp pointed talons. Just like Irma's except hers were still pale blue.

"What the fuck?"

"Those are the finalisers. Once you have fucked a guy with your mouth, your pussy and your arse, you slide those into his ribs, they inject a neat little poison which recruits them as incubi."

"So, if I had stuck them into my last date, he would now be an incubi?"

"Only if he had fucked you in all three holes. Want to try it? Your last date is ready to be taken. Why not do it now? The fun part is that you can specify his first date and watch it if you want to. A bit of supernatural voyeurism if you were. Go on, you know you want to."

The whirling feeling happened without her actually wishing for it and once again she was with the guy with the huge cock.

He looked up at her in surprise.

"You back?"

"Yeah. I forgot to ask, what is your name. I need it to carve onto my bed post."

"Chris!"

"Hello Chris! I really enjoyed that, but my arse is jealous. You came in my mouth, in my cunt but not there. You up to it?"

He looked at her for a few second, grinned.

"Sure, why not bring that pretty little arse of your here, let me rearrange it for you."

Again Jess straddled the man's huge cock, taking it in her hands and sliding it first into her pussy for lubrication and then pointing it at her arse. She slowly lowered herself onto it. The pleasure was immense, but underlying it was rage. How could he just accept everything she offered without thought? She impaled herself firmly on his cock. It filled her, stretched her, but as before not pain, just exquisite lust.

"Fuck me from behind."

He turned over, lifted her effortlessly onto her knees and plunged his cock into her. She moaned as he filled her up and then rhythmically pounded into her, his balls slapping hard against her pussy. As he approached orgasm, she made him taker her from the front so that she could see his face, but also get her talons deep into him when it was over.

The feeling changed and slowed their climb to cumming, his huge dick pressing her hips apart, making her squeal with pleasure. Finally she felt his cock start to pulse inside her, pumping hot cum into her arse.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me you bastard!" Jess' voice desperate and commanding spurred him on. As he stopped moving, she plunged her talons into his rib cage, he jerked, his eyes widened and he looked down at her.

"Bitch!" he said climbing off of her.

Suddenly Jordi was there.

"Well done little succubus. I will look after him now. Who is your nomination for his first date?"

Jess didn't even think twice. Anger and rage filled her.

"That bitch Mary! She stole Roger from me. I wanted him. He was mine. Mine! Mine!" The succubus rage filling her, overwhelming her. A small part of her still wondered at the rage.

"Mary it is then and of course you and Irma can watch. Enjoy.

He turned to the man, "Come along now. I have a wonderful job for you. You are going to be a hit with the ladies. That wonderful cock is going to seriously satisfy some hungry pussies."

In a second he and the man were gone and she was back with Irma.

"Another triumph. You are doing well. Now, sit back relax and watch Chris play with your arch enemy Mary."

Suddenly an antique TV screen appeared on the wall.

"Cute isn't it" said Irma. Jordi has such a wicked imagination.

The TV screen showed a shadowed bedroom. Roger is lying on one side, passed out and Mary, lying on her back and looking frustrated and horny is next to him.

12