Succubus Awakens

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, "Let me be very clear. I agreed to share nothing but truth and answer your questions. I do not consent to any such thing."

Dennis snorted, and that time he did slap me and ring my bell pretty hard.

I blew him a kiss.

Dennis growled, "You don't get a choice."

Gale shook her head, "Like I want to see that, feel your nasty feelings and thoughts while you preyed on innocents and took pleasure in it?"

I rolled my eyes. I really wasn't that bad. In fact, I wasn't even really a slut. I just... wanted to be one, sometimes. My appetites and desires were strong, but that didn't mean I was a slave to them, nor did I believe I was corrupted.

Point is, how dare the bitch act put out, and like she was the victim here, they were about to rape my mind.

I was disgusted by the idea of them seeing all that, my true thoughts, my insecurities back when all of this had started. When I'd had no damned clue what was going on at all, or how my power worked. All I knew back then was I'd had pointed ears all my life, had grown horns two years before at sixteen, and that I could make people see illusions, I hadn't even really known I was fae, growing up in a human household.

It'd also been two years before emergence day, before the humans found out about us. I also hadn't used or found out about hellfire yet, or enthrallment. All I knew was I was a lot more obsessed with the idea of sex than my best friend, or even most guys I knew, but I'd hidden and suppressed all that. I'd been embarrassed by it, wondering why I wanted to be such a slut, and I'd heavily edited my speech.

In fact, I'd kind of been the good girl in the public view. Smart, sexy but conservative dress, in line to graduate near the top of my class and go to college the next year. I was even a tutor for goodness sake, which was what got me into trouble in the first place.

It was just behind closed doors, that I was almost constantly jilling myself off in my private moments. I'd also used bananas and cucumbers to master my cock-sucking techniques, long before I'd felt a hard yet velvety soft fleshy pole slide into my throat. I used to cum on my fingers, imagining they were real cocks, but I showed none of that dark need in me to my friends.

Damn, I pushed that out of my head, I was getting wet thinking about it. Point was, I didn't want this shifter and witch seeing that either, how vulnerable and confused I was back then.

Of course, all things have an upside. It'd keep me alive just a little longer. It might even persuade them I wasn't evil, though I'd have never consented to it just for that purpose, and in the end wasn't sure I cared what they thought about me. These two were just puppets of their own press and Nephilim leaders.

Lastly, that denial of consent was far more important than they could imagine.

The shifter grabbed my head and he held it steady as he pried my jaw open, and I choked and tried to spit it out when she poured a potion down my throat, but it went down when he pinched my nose and covered my mouth. Then she started to cast a spell, no doubt to read my memories that the potion had been brewed to target.

I felt more than a little sick, as my memories stirred, and the past came up in crystal clear focus.

Gods, I was a such an insecure geek back then, but also one of the hottest girls in school, so it wasn't all bad...

Chapter Two -- Sexual Awakening

The door banged open and I sighed in annoyance as I pulled off my headphones and looked up at my father. My adoptive father, obviously. One hundred percent human. Besides my weird ability to make up illusions and even affect the other senses with glamour, I had midnight black hair and sexy violet eyes.

My dad had light brown hair and hazel eyes, my mom light blonde hair and blue eyes, and my little brother had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes. I'd figured out I was adopted as a preteen, seven years before my horns had come in and removed all doubt. I had no idea what the hell I was, except I did know in that moment it was that side of me that had made my libido go off the charts.

I was also a virgin, hadn't even sucked cock yet, but I'd done it all in my dreams and even my waking thoughts a thousand times.

"What, dad?" I asked a little ungraciously.

He shook his head, "Watch it, Lexi. Jason is here."

My eyes widened slightly in panic as I looked at my phone, I hadn't realized it'd gotten that late. It was a Saturday afternoon late that April, and our finals were coming up. I was just as hot as the school cheerleaders, but I was somewhat of a geek, and I was tutoring some people that were failing classes or just wanted to do the best they could their last year on grades, to build up my college fund.

"Umm, thanks, dad. Tell him I'll be right down, dining room?"

He snorted, "Damned right the dining room."

I rolled my eyes, he didn't let me have boys in my room, despite me being eighteen, and still a virgin despite my... lurid fantasy life.

I got up and ran into the bathroom, and I started to brush my hair out and I put it up into a quick ponytail so that it'd stay out of my eyes, when looking down at our texts. I wanted to look my best, Jason was hot and a long-time fantasy of mine, and it was our first tutoring session. Of course, nothing would happen, but that didn't stop my stomach from filling with butterflies, as I straightened my loose t-shirt, and as my mind waffled on my appearance. I ran back in my room, took off my jean shorts, and put on a cute black skirt and halter top instead.

Not that the t-shirt really hid my most salient feature, my rounded D cups were extremely proud and supple, and almost indecent on my petite five foot four body, save my bubbled ass which was just as prominent. I'd gotten more than a few looks from the boys the last two years, the teachers as well for that matter. They were even more obvious now, in the tight red shirt, and showed just enough cleavage to tease.

There was a hunger in me I'd never given into, because as much as it turned me on it also scared me. I didn't understand why I was so into sex, and perversely it made me fight it. My dad being strict about dating and guys sure as hell didn't help either.

There was also the matter of growing up in a small town, I knew I couldn't be the only supernatural in the world, but I'd never met another one. If there were any, and there had to be, they weren't here. I lived in a small town in Ohio. My graduating class was forty-six, there were less than two hundred kids in my high school. Point being, I may have wanted to be a slut, but I didn't want the reputation of being one.

Still, it was mostly the fear and insecurity, at what my new side and magic might do during sex. Curiosity was normal I knew, I'd done a lot of research and I was far past normal that way. I'd practiced on vegetables with my mouth, done research on guys and what worked as mental fodder, since they were more visual than females. I was... more than ready, but terrified of it at the same time.

I headed downstairs and smiled brightly yet coquettishly as Jason looked up at me and gave a casual smile of his own.

He was six foot one, with a medium build, and the quarterback of the football team. He had a strong jaw but otherwise a baby face, and generous lips I'd imagined more than once on several different places on my body. His body was toned, and he had on a casual gray shirt with the school's football team across it. He was wearing loose fit blue jeans.

But as much as I wanted him and was fairly sure if I gave him a green light he'd happily play with my body, I was afraid of it. Guys were easy as far as I could tell, visual, and I knew that I drew looks, and I could even feel his approval of my appearance in the glance he gave me. The surge of desire that flowed over me made me a little wet actually, that receptive empathy. Sure, I was a geek, not among those with power, but I was as hot or hotter than most of the girl pack on top, and I was more than sure he'd be happy to fuck me, if not date me socially.

My nature and illusion powers still freaked me out sometimes. Illusions, mess with people's minds, a connection to nature. There was a dark side to that power, a temptation to abuse it, use it to take what I wanted. To fool and manipulate people. The magic wanted it, as if it was semi-sentient.

Then there were the horns on my head. I may not have been positive what they meant, but being a demon was up there in my possibility list, and me being a desperate slut in my head had made me wonder if I was succubus more than once, even if I laughed off the possibility.

I mean, what if I gave in, and Jason died or something? Magic wasn't safe as far as I could tell, and it had a dark side. I'd learned to control my fae side, discipline was paramount, but the magic I'd gained at sixteen terrified me. It had to be controlled, and what if I couldn't control it if I gave into my carnal desires and needs? What if I lost control of it, and at the moment I had no clue what it wanted outside of me to open my legs, often and eagerly.

He reached behind himself and pulled out his wallet, and said while dropping forty on the table, "I really appreciate this, Alexis. I know you must be busy this time of year."

The forty was my tutoring fee, twenty an hour really, he needed help in both physics and pre-calc.

I rounded the table and sat down next to him, and said, "You're welcome, and call me Lexi. What do you want to start with?" I asked, and immediately blushed at how sensually seductive my voice had just come out. I also felt an illicit thrill at the surge of lust it engendered in Jason, not to mention how his eyes dipped for just a second on my dark tanned creamy cleavage.

Down girl, he's here for your brain, not your naughty tits. Or at least, that's what I told myself. It also helped that my father was in the den, it wasn't like we could get away with fooling around even if we both wanted to. My mother and brother were out, and I had no clue where, nor did I care. I wasn't a selfish person, but I suppose self-involved wasn't all that far from the mark at eighteen years of age.

I cleared my throat, "Do you want a drink?"

He shook his head, "No, thanks. How about pre-calc."

He was smart, just a little confused, and probably hadn't paid close enough attention in class. The next half hour or so bore that out as we went over the math that he could expect to see on the finals at the end of year next month.

My mind mostly behaved. I was obsessed with sex at times, but even for me that wasn't all I was about, not by a long shot. And while focused on the math I only entertained a few fantasies, and I was only a little wet and warmed up being so close to him as we put our heads together.

He was a guy after all, and I couldn't help those thrills that shot down my spine each time his eyes wandered over my ripe body, which usually led to a little moistening and a lurid thought or two. It made me feel sexy, powerful, and excited, to feel that he wanted me. It was also a little more impactful for me because we were basically alone, and not surrounded by other students in school.

But mostly we were focused on the math, and I could feel him getting a little frustrated as well. Not sexually, but at the math. As far as my body he was just enjoying the view. The attraction between us was there but low key, as we focused on why he was really there and learning the math.

I looked up as my father walked in.

He said, "I'll be right outside, doing the lawn. Mom should be home any minute, they got hung up at the mall."

I said, "Good to know." Not that I really cared, but I knew I was on thin ice at that moment for some reason, and I didn't want to piss him off.

I almost rolled my eyes at the protective threatening look he gave to Jason, before he turned around and walked down the hall to the garage entrance. It was also when several lurid fantasies passed through my mind, of all the things Jason could do to me with dad outside. I of course, pushed all that down even as my body felt a little hot.

I was in control of myself, and I knew better than to let the magic dictate my actions. It was more than a little frustrating in fact, since for all I knew Jason would be just fine if I gave into it, and probably quite happy at my... personally developed skills.

Still, there was no doubt the sexual tension between us had ramped up considerably with my dad leaving the house. Not just in my mind either, I felt his feelings with that receptive empathy, and I could tell he wanted me. He also thought I wouldn't be interested, I could feel his doubt, and he was also focused on our true purpose of being there together. School and his grades were important to him.

"Sorry about that."

He chuckled, "No problem, Lexi."

"Where were we," I said almost absently, then we started back in on the current problem.

He was having trouble with the current concepts we were going over, and I paused for a moment as I felt that earlier frustration and stress rising. Again, not sexual, it was all about the math. My power as a receptive empath wasn't always fully telling, and it was more than possible to confuse what engendered emotions in someone. But I knew if it was about our sexual tension those emotions would've been... flavored by it, is the best way I could express that.

Not to say he wasn't feeling the tension or lust, he totally was.

"Don't get frustrated, you'll get it," I said softly.

He frowned, "That obvious?"

I smiled, "To me it is."

Let him wonder if he had a frustrated tell, I wasn't going to tell him I could feel his emotional state.

He said, "I just don't get it, and I'm under a lot of stress, my scholarship to state is dependent on my final grades."

"You got the rest, and this will come to. You're smart, Jason. The stress and frustration just make it harder to learn."

He smirked, "So you're saying I need to relax."

I nodded, "That's the one, it'll happen. We have more than enough time for you to get this down."

I felt a surge of lust from him, as he said offhand, "As my tutor, you could help me relax. Part of my education."

I chuckled a bit sultrily, having no doubts in my mind what he'd meant by that, especially with another surge of sexual tension between us, that I definitely felt. Not to mention the slight nervousness and hopefulness of his tone. He'd gone for casual and confident, but had only mostly hit the mark.

No doubt the school cheerleaders all hooked up with him, it was no big deal, so the request wasn't all that shocking. He was a man, thought with his dick, and that probably would help him out to clear his mind and help him learn better and retain more for the rest of our session.

I also had a pretty naughty mind, and my thought to mouth filter usually worked overtime. I was also stressed about college, and in affording it. My family wasn't exactly rich after all, but conversely too far over the poverty line to get financial aid, which is why I was doing the tutoring and babysitting I'd been doing for the last two years.

Which I only mention now to explain why money was on my mind, and had inserted itself into my reply.

Regardless, for some reason the thrill that idea sent through me let the first thought slip out of my head and fall out of my mouth. I can't explain why, but the idea of me relaxing him as part of my tutoring service had struck a chord in me, and with my magic. The thrill it had sent down my spine was more powerful than usual because of it. At the time, I'd had no idea why that was at all.

There was also the human programmed response, society's brainwashing on what was right and wrong, and all that. I should have been offended by the idea, relaxing him sexually for money would make me a whore, after all. Offended, and insulted, and I was, which paradoxically turned me on even more as desire flushed my whole body along with the shame that reaction engendered in me, which turned me on even more as a result.

Not just a slut, but a nasty whore. Why on earth would that turn me on so much?

It freaked me out as much as it exhilarated me. The thought of that, the absolutely naughty thrill of that idea, which I'd never once considered before. It had to be something about my magic, something it engendered, a natural truth of my nature that I'd just hit upon for the first time. Either way, all that, from the naughty mind, to the deliciously hot shame that heated my body at the thought of being a whore to relax him so he could learn the math better, all made the lurid comment slip from my mouth in a sultry voice that would've both melted butter and hardened a dead man.

"I'd be happy to be of service, and give you exactly what you need, but I'm afraid it will cost you twice my base fee for my... deluxe service."

When the sultry and whorish words caught up with my thinking mind I almost winced, but I managed a somewhat playful wink and coquettish look instead. I was also going out of my mind. Had I really just propositioned a trade of money and sex with Jason Kirkwall, quarterback, hot, and probably the mental fodder for half the ladies Jilling off at night in our graduating class?

My mind was spinning and fogged with lust at the thought, even as I was almost horrified by the idea based on society's programming. My usual controls on my ridiculously high libido were also shot to hell, it was more lust and heat than I'd ever felt before. That was really confusing to me, just how much the idea of sucking him off for cash turned me on, and even the shame I felt from that shocking potent desire just got me hotter for some reason and I refused to examine in that moment.

He felt a surge of lust and doubt, like he thought I was probably just fucking with him. But he also doubled down, as if daring me to do it. He pulled out his wallet, and dropped two more twenties on the table, right on top of the other two.

A part of me was terrified what the magic might do to him, and if it was bad I wasn't entirely sure I'd be able to stop it, to control it. But another part of me was too far gone. Too thrilled, far too wet down below, my body was practically trembling with the need to suck him off as my mouth watered at the thought. It was the magic partially, but it was also my curiosity, even pride as I wanted to blow his mind and give him the most pleasure he'd ever felt in a young woman's mouth.

But mostly it was the forty dollars, he'd paid me for it, and I had to give it to him. It was a shocking thing to me, but I could feel the debt between us, like an imbalance I had to quench by delivering a whole lot of pleasure, and that relaxation he'd paid for. That's where most of my magic, the desire to be a slutty whore, was coming from in that moment.

I moved my chair back boldly, and I slid down to my knees with the promise of pleasure in my violet eyes, as they locked on to his warm hazel eyes. I arched my back slightly and pushed my chest out, even as I got a shy look on my face and looked up at him coquettishly through my eyelashes. I'd done the research, guys loved to look at tits, and they loved reluctant sexy woman who just couldn't help themselves as they gave into lust and the need to pleasure them.

Either way, it seemed to work, as my first practical attempt, the surge of lust I felt from him delighted me, and it sent a thrill down my spine. Even as my hands caressed from his knees to his pelvis, and then worked his pants open as he pivoted sideways in the chair and stared down at me in awe.

I really liked he thought I was hot, but that's all it was, and there was no true compliment in it. But... it still sent a cheap thrill through me.

My eyes widened slightly in lustful alarm. It wasn't that hard to pretend that emotion, mostly because he was rather large if in the range of average from my research. Plus, it was another visual thing, guys loved to think their dicks were big, and I felt his satisfaction at my partially shocked reaction to his size. My hand reached forward, and I smiled and bit my lip, as I looked up into his eyes as I stroked him softly once.