Succubus Blues

Story Info
A sorcerer summons a sex-demon
1.4k words
4.49
83.9k
31
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mishaado
mishaado
18 Followers

Simon stepped back and took a deep breath, admiring the work he had spent the last three days completing. The circle was perfect, scribed in the center of the basement floor with a mixture of talc, holy water, and dove’s blood. The lines contained within the circle were crisp and clear, the color of a wine-soaked sunset. The words that ringed the inner edge of the circle were gilded and shimmering Latin phrases from the days of the ancient masters. In the exact center of the ritual space was the wax-carved image of that which Simon intended to summon to him: a six-inch high statue of a breath-taking, curvaceous woman with long, flowing hair.

A glance at the clock that sat on a table off to the side told Simon that it was nearly time to begin. He walked slowly around the circle, lighting the white candles from a taper before turning off the fluorescent lights. Candle flames flickered slightly in the darkness as Simon began chanting softly in a monotone. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, taking deep breaths between phrases of the ancient language, his voice growing stronger and surer with each repetition of the incantation. A slight breeze caressed his face, and he knew the veil between the worlds was thinning.

As the ritual neared its end, the candles flared high blinding the sorcerer for a moment. When his vision returned a smile grew across his features. It...she...was standing in the center of the circle exactly where the wax figure had been, and she was exactly as she had appeared in his mind’s eye. The spell had worked perfectly.

The succubus was slightly above average in height with long muscular legs and hair the color of blood that hung full and long to her waist. Round, full breasts stood firm and white from her lean frame and a sparse thatch of hair the same color as that on her head rested atop her sex. Green eyes blazed with promise from the perfect, cruel face of a fallen angel. He felt his cock begin to grow thick as he gazed upon her.

She reached out a hand, and curled a finger towards Simon. “Come here.” She said in a low, husky tone, and Simon felt his body begin to move towards her. With a jerk, he reigned himself in, despite the fact that the only thought in his mind was to join the woman standing in the ring of chalk of and fire. Join her, devour her and be devoured in turn.

He reached to his belt and grasped a wooden wand tucked there. He withdrew it and plunged it into the heart of the flame that burned in the silver brazier. The succubus reacted immediately and violently. She screeched and threw herself at him only to be repulsed by the invisible barrier the circle provided. After a second, he withdrew the wand and she calmed herself, though an injured expression had replaced the sultry gaze.

“You will serve me, demon. By the words I have spoken that contain your true name, you will serve my wishes and commands until I release you.” Simon spoke the first part of the binding with a quavering voice. Jut being in the creature’s presence was driving him mad with desire. It was taking all of his will to not rush to her and cover her mouth and body with his own.

The succubus had kneeled down in the circle as he spoke, her long fingers running idly across her milky white skin. For a moment she said nothing, merely looking Simon in the eye as she cupped her breasts, lifted them and let them fall. Finally, she parted her lips and spoke the portion of the binding she was compelled speak. “The flesh of mortality is ever-changing. What do you offer me so that I may know you as my master?” Her hands slid down her flat stomach slowly, and she moaned ever so softly, her eyes never leaving his.

Simon was in decent shape for a man in his early middle age. There was perhaps a bit of softness in his belly, and a thinning in his dark brown hair, but he was not an unattractive man. Simon let his white linen robe fall from his shoulders, and he stood naked before her, his rigid erection standing out before him, a small drop of precum already forming on the head of his penis. He reached down and grasped his cock firmly in his hand as he watched the demon touching herself.

“I give you the seed of life so that you may know me and heed my words.” There. The words were spoken; all that was left was the offering. That will be the easy part. Simon thought to himself with a smile. He was already about to explode with desire.

Slowly, he began caressing the length of his shaft, running the palm of his open hand up the sensitive underside of his shaft before closing his hand around the head and stroking down. The succubus watched intently, her own hands busy as well.

She grasped her breast roughly with one hand as she watched him stroking himself, pinching the dark nipples between two fingers and pulling out slightly while her other hand reached down between her thighs. She ran a finger along the outer lips of her pussy, gathering the wetness she found there to her fingertip and bringing it to her lips. With a moan, she sucked the juice from her finger and smiled as Simon began sped up the pace, sliding his hand along his penis faster and faster.

The succubus leaned back, unfolding her legs from beneath her and spreading them before her so Simon could see clearly what she was doing. Her hand eased down her body once more, reaching for her clitoris. She moved her fingertips in quick little circles as she lifted one of her breasts towards her face, and flicked out her tongue to taste her nipple.

Simon’s hand was clenched firmly around his penis as he fucked his hand faster and faster. His eyes locked onto the demon as she slid two fingers inside of her pussy and threw her head back, sucking in a sharp breath. The sight of her arched backwards, breasts pointed at the sky as she thrust her fingers back and forth was enough to do it, he was going to cum soon and there was nothing he could do to stop it. Now came the tricky part.

“Come...come over here.” He moaned as he took a step forward to stand just outside the circle, his toes right up against the chalk line. With a look of hunger on her perfect features, she leaned forward, got up on all fours and sinuously crawled over to him. Though she couldn’t cross the boundary of the circle, her face was only an inch or so from Simon’s cock as he continued to stroke himself furiously.

The succubus licked her lips with a long, pink tongue. “Cum for me, Master. Give me your cum. I want to taste it all.” She opened her mouth wide as her body swayed softly from side to side like a serpent.

There was a flash of blinding light in Simon’s mind’s eye as he came. The first spurt shot across the boundary of the circle and into the mouth of the succubus, as did the second and the third. He kept sliding his hand up and down his cock, trying to squeeze every last drop of cum from his aching balls. Four, five, six strings of white seed erupted from his penis, and the succubus caught every last bit of it in her mouth and swallowed it down with an mmmm of satisfaction.

As the waves of pleasure subsided, Simon felt arms slide around his waist and grasp his ass. He looked down and saw his new pet, no longer restrained by the ritual circle on her knees and looking up at him with those very green eyes. “I’m going to have to give you a name.” He said. “Something to call you by besides your true name...” He caught his breath as she tightened her grip on his ass, drawing him forward and shoving his softening cock past her soft lips and into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the head of his penis as she sucked the last bit of come from him, and as she began to slid his cock slowly in and out of her mouth, he began to feel himself growing hard once more.

“But that can wait ‘til later.” He moaned.

...to be continued

mishaado
mishaado
18 Followers