Succubus Blues Ch. 02

Story Info
Simon learns new trick from his pet succubus.
1.8k words
4.52
63.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mishaado
mishaado
18 Followers

Simon led the succubus from the basement up into the house, the musky smell of her filling his nostrils the entire time. It had only been half an hour since he had summoned her from whatever black pit she called home, and the cold floor of the room beneath the house was no place to properly enjoy the demon's special talents.

As they passed through the kitchen and living room on their way to the master bedroom, Simon glanced back at the succubus, taking in her beauty once more. Long crimson hair spilled over her shoulders, nearly covering her ripe, white breasts and her emerald eyes gleamed in the dim lighting Simon preferred in the house. Once more, the sorcerer felt passion stirring in his groin.

"A name." She blurted as they climbed the stairs towards the bedroom.

"What?" Simon asked. The words catching him off guard, he turned on the carpeted stairs to look down at her.

She folded her arms underneath her large breasts and sighed deeply. "You promised me a name. None of my previous masters have ever given me a name. I want my name."

Simon rolled his eyes towards the sky. "I can give you a name later." He reached out, and tried to grab her hand to lead her upstairs, but she pulled away, her bottom lip stuck out in a mild pout.

"No," she said. "I want my name now." She cast her eyes slightly downward at his slightly erect penis. "If you give me a name, I will pleasure you in ways you have never dreamed of." To emphasize her point, she reached out and gave his cock a quick, gentle squeeze.

Simon grinned a wolfish grin. "You're going to do that already." He said.

The demon matched his grin with one of her own as she knelt on the wide, carpeted stair, her face so close to him he could feel her hot breath on his prick. "I will do as you ask, yes, that is the binding you have placed upon me, but if you were to be a kind master and gave me a name I could show you things that have made whores cover their heads in shame at the mere thought."

She grasped his penis in her long slender fingers, slowly stroking him as she looked promisingly into Simon's eyes. The magus caught his breath at the sensation and let out a soft moan as the demon flicked out her tongue, just barely touching the tiny slit at the head of his penis. Simon's mind whirled as he tried to decide what to call her. There were a thousand names spinning through his head, but the feeling of what was being done to his cock made it hard to concentrate. In a rush it came to him.

"Sophia. Your name is Sophia." The Greek word for wisdom was perfect. Wasn't this little experiment nothing more than a learning experience anyway?

His stiff member fell out of her mouth with a pop, and Sophia clapped her hands together like a little girl. "Thank you, Master, thank you." Simon's penis twitched, and Sophia's attention tracked back to it. She licked her lips as she eyed his cock. "Sophia will make you happy as you have made her," she said in a throaty voice.

Her hands snaked around behind him, grabbing his ass cheeks and pulling his cock to her waiting lips. The moist heat of her mouth enveloped Simon as Sophia took every inch of into her mouth. He could feel the head of his cock in her throat, but she seemed to be breathing evenly as she swallowed. The muscles of her throat constricted around Simon's cock and he bit his lip to keep from crying out as his pet pleasured him.

Slowly she pulled back, sliding his cock against the top of her tongue until just the tip was past her lips, and then she plunged forward again taking him down to the balls once more. With increasing speed, she slid her mouth back and forth over his penis while her tongue slid like a serpent around him, seemingly everywhere at once.

Simon reached down, grabbing a handful of her long, red hair in each of his hands. He started thrusting his hips in rhythm with her bobbing motion harder and harder, fucking her face in a way he had never dared with a mortal woman. He could feel his balls slamming against her chin with each thrust.

Sophia moaned around his cock, sending vibrations up his shaft to reverberate deep in his belly, and he felt a pressure growing deep inside him. The succubus seemed to sense that he was speeding up on a monstrous orgasm, for she sucked even more forcefully than she had been as his fingers dug into her hair and quickened the pace even more.

"Almost...almost..." he whispered as his cock pushed his cock faster and faster in and out of her tight, wet mouth. He could feel the cum rising hot from his testicles and he braced himself to cum.

Abruptly the wonderful feeling of Sophia's lips and mouth went away, only to be replaced by her hand clenching tightly around the base of his penis. It twitched in the open air, desperately aching for the release that had only been seconds away. "Not yet, Master. Not yet," she said in a voice filled with deadly promise.

A groan escaped Simon's lips as the pressure in his groin slowly subsided. As it did, a large drop of clear precum appeared at the head of his prick. Sophia watched it for a moment before she reached up with her free hand, extended a finger, and wiped it from his cock. She slid the hand down to cup his balls, and Simon closed his eyes at the feeling.

He opened them again a second later when her hand continued past his scrotum and he suddenly felt fingers parting his ass cheeks. He hesitated, unsure of what she had in mind, but forced himself to relax. The finger with the precum on it touched the pucker of his asshole and Simon flinched.

"I-I don't think..." he stammered. He wasn't gay, he had never dreamed of having anything inserted into his ass before, the idea was just too foreign.

"Sshhh..." Sophia said softly, and she released the grip at the base of his softening penis and began stroking the length of him once more. As she did, she gently applied pressure on his asshole with her finger, moving it slightly from side to side, softly stretching the outer muscles of his sphincter.

Simon forced himself to relax, focusing on what her hand was doing to his cock and losing himself in the slow handjob. The sensation in his ass was more pleasurable than he had anticipated, the dense nerve-endings sending every movement of her finger straight to his hardening penis.

Sophia looked up at him with her deep green eyes of fire and smiled a feral smile. Simon tried to match the smile, but it spread across his face weakly, the ecstasy overtaking him. With a throaty chuckle, Sophia lunged forward, enveloping his cock with her mouth once more, but before Simon could even gasp, she pushed her lubricated up into his ass. He felt her knuckle stretch past the tight ring and deep up into him.

"Oh, shit..." he whispered. He had never imagined what this could feel like. Sophia's lips were stroking his stiffened cock as her tongue once more worked her magick. The whole time her precum slickened finger was sliding in and out of his, gently fucking him in a way he had never before experienced.

It was almost more than he could handle. He was getting light-headed, and he knew if he didn't cum soon, he might pass out. He leaned back slightly, grabbing the wooden railing with one hand while he reached out with his other, placing it on the back of Sophia's head. He spread his legs a little more as he arched his back to make sure Sophia could maintain her attentions to his asshole. He began thrusting hard into her throat, feeling her nose mash into his pubic bone with each stroke.

It came without warning. A violent wave of rapture overtook him, starting at the tips of his toes and climbing upwards towards his cock. Sophia sensed the freight-train orgasm approaching, and slid her finger from his ass slowly. That was the final push.


The first stream of semen shot from the head of his cock while the succubus held him deep in her throat. She swallowed it quickly, and slid him from her mouth before the second spurt erupted from him to land on her cheek. Her hand reached up to grasp his cock and stroke him as cum sprayed from him to coat her face and breasts.

After what seemed like an eternity, Sophia stopped stroking his sensitive member and for a third time took him into her mouth. Simon nearly screamed at the overload of sensation as she sucked every last drop of fluid from his shrinking cock.

As she let him slide from her mouth at last, a shy grin spread across her cum-soaked face. "Was that okay, Master?" she asked coyly.

"Jesus...that was...that was..." his brain didn't want to seem to work. It seemed as if every ounce of energy and intelligence had been sucked out of him along with his orgasm.

Sophia turned her head as the sound of tires crunching gravel came through the window along with a sideways swipe of headlights. A moment later a car door slammed.

"It sounds like your wife is home a day early, Master." Sophia said, the feral smile returning to her face.

Simon looked down at her, confused. "But how did you...I mean..."

The drying semen on Sophia's face and chest began to shrink and fade from view until an eye blink later there was no trace of cum on her anywhere, and for a moment, Simon thought he saw literal fires dancing behind her eyes. With a start he suddenly remembered what exactly it was that was kneeling so beautifully on the carpeted stair before him.

Sophia watched the front door idly playing with her large, round breasts with one hand while sliding the other hand between her long, white legs and stroking her pussy. "Master, can I play with her as well?" Sophia asked, her voice full of desire and promise.

Simon smiled a drained smile and sat down on the stairs. He had told his wife, Mary that he had planned on summoning a succubus while she was away at the ritual for the Autumnal Equinox but she had simply smiled, chuckled and patted him on his arm. "Sure, honey. You do whatever you like while I'm gone. I'll see you Sunday."

Well, Simon mused, as he watched Sophia watching the door in anticipation, Mary was going to be in for a pleasant surprise.

...to be continued.

mishaado
mishaado
18 Followers