Succubus Chronicles 01 - Molly's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaror
aaror
53 Followers

It was quiet, it took her a moment to realize why, there weren't as many guys on the ferry-none at all from her class...

She saw Larry Smith, Tony's younger brother, and went up to him. "Hey Larry, have you seen your brother today?"

"Naw, he called though. He said he was at a party last night and crashed there. "

Molly was relieved that Tony was alive at least. She really didn't know what to do. Well, the mall would be a break anyway. The rest of the ferry trip was boring, but she preferred it that way, it let her think. Once at the mall she wondered, window shopping. It wasn't often that she had money, and she wanted to spend it well. Something the other girls in class would envy. She was doing a little window shopping of boys too-hey, you couldn't get pregnant by looking!

She saw a face she recognized, a cute boy from one of the track teams her school faced. Birmingham north she thought, her school regarded them as a "rival," but most of the other schools didn't worry about her school, no real superstars in any sport on the island. She had a thought, if he said anything about her, most folks at her school would think it was just psych warfare, and wouldn't believe it.

But how could she approach him? He was cute, and girls didn't ask guys, and, and, and... Wait, magic was working for her, right? She worked up a simple spell, "Goddess, give me the confidence to do what must be done, Goddess, give me the confidence to do what must be done, Goddess, give me the confidence to do what must be done." Repeating the spell three times gave it power, and she felt something go through her, like an electric shock. Suddenly she wasn't as afraid, and she knew she could do this.

She walked up to him.

"Um, hi?" She almost stuttered, but a flow of energy flowed through her, calming her tongue.

"Hey, do I know you?" He asked.

"I'm Molly, I saw you at a few track meets, I'm alone today and guess I just needed a friendly face." He smiled at her, and she relaxed.

"My name is James, but my friends all call me Jim." He replied.

"Thank you Jim." She tried to think, "Whatcha doing today?"

He blushed, "Well, to be honest, just scoping girls."

She giggled, then screwed up her courage. Unbuttoning her top button (which didn't really show any cleavage), she asked, "Were you scoping me at all?"

He looked her up and down, "Well, to be honest not yet, but you are worth scoping." Molly wished she was wearing a skirt instead of pants, she hadn't been planning on flirting today, just hanging around the house. Then she had an idea.

"I know how much guys hate shopping, but would you go to one store with me? Please?"

He looked at her, and said "Sure."

She dragged him into hot topic, and found a nice short skirt-probably shorter than she would ever wear in public. "Do you think this would look good on me?" She asked teasingly.

He gulped, "Um, yeah."

"Hmm, I will have to try it on for you then. Hmm, what else..." The store only had a tiny underwear section, but she found a pair of lacy red panties, "How about these?"

"Oh yeah!" He groaned.

Just then a sales clerk walked over to them, she said "Miss, you can try on most clothing, but you will have to buy the panties before you wear them."

Molly already knew they would fit, she looked at the price tag. Fifteen dollars! Ouch. She looked at Jim and decided they were worth it, if it helped her with her 'problem.' "OK, I'll buy these, but find me a top to go with this skirt."

The sales lady scowled, but quickly grabbed a tube top, "Here, you won't need a bra under this." It was clearly a challenge, but one Molly was up for. She paid for the underwear, and then went to the lone changing room at the back of the store.

She realized she was kind of being a slut, but she also realized she wanted to be one, just this once. She knew this guy probably would never see her again, and that he wouldn't tell anyone she would know. She wouldn't let him take pictures, so anything she did today wouldn't matter tomorrow. Besides, she needed to lose her virginity, she couldn't exactly do that with a guy she had just met without being a slut!

She pulled the curtain, then realized only James and the sales lady were in the store, so she shifted the curtain a few inches, leaving a small gap. She then focused only on changing her clothing, refusing to see if Jim had taken advantage of the opportunity to peek. She lifted her shirt off, unhooked her bra, then pulled the tube shirt over her breasts. It barely covered them, and she ended up with two visible swells at the top in order to contain them. She knew how naughty the top looked, and realized it was even worse as her nipples were trying to burst through the fabric. She unbuttoned her jeans, then pushed them and her panties down in one motion, only then did she glance at the mirror and see the crack in the curtain. She saw Jim staring hungrily at her legs, and then saw the sales clerk looking too. 'Hmph, must be a lesbian.' Molly thought.

She actually considered skipping the panties, but she had paid for them... She slipped them on slowly, sitting on a chair in the dressing room and pointing her legs at the opening in the curtain. Once they were on, she pulled on the skirt and zipped it in place, it barely covered the panties.

Opening the curtain, she called to Jim, as though she didn't know he was right outside. "Jim? Oh, there you are, I'm worried this skirt shows too much, can you check it for me?"

"It looks fine," he stammered.

"No, I mean, if I move like this?" She asked, swishing her legs from side to side, letting the skirt twirl up. "Or if I bend like this?" She asked, turning away from him and pretending to pick something up from the ground. She peeked between her legs, and saw him staring at her rear in rapt fascination. "What if I sit like this?" She asked, sitting and crossing, then uncrossing her legs.

He didn't look capable of speech, and Molly realized that time was an issue if she wanted to catch a ferry that wouldn't freak her parents. "I guess I should take these off and we can go, I have bored you with shopping enough." She teased him.

"No, no, those look nice on you." He stammered.

She leaned in to him, "I don't have the money for the skirt and top, sorry, I will need to change back. I will keep the panties on for you if you like, and you can imagine what they look like, and what they are touching..." She didn't know what had gotten into her. Wait, she did know, the spell, it was giving her confidence, and pushing her to do what she needed to do.

"Wait," he interrupted, "If I buy them for you, will you wear them for me?"

She paused, what commitment would he expect? And could she really walk around the mall like this? "I'm not sure I would be ok walking too many places in this outfit, but if you wanted to take me somewhere private?"

He looked hopeful and doubting, like he expected her to say "Just kidding," at any moment. She took his hand in hers, "Listen, I'm just going to put my cards on the table. I'm a virgin, and I don't want to be one when I go to college. I don't normally act like this, but I can't do anything with any of the senior guys at my high school, and don't want to do anything with one of the younger guys. If we do this, it would be a onetime thing; you wouldn't ever see me again. Oh, and you need to use a condom..."

He looked down at her hands, and his. He gave her a silly grin, and shifted her hands onto his lap, where she felt her first penis. It was warm, and hard, and nice, and she was getting quite hot. He pulled one of his hands from hers, pulled out his wallet, and showed her two condoms, "From my mom, 'just in case,'" he admitted. "I help out at the old theatre, I have a key, it won't be the most comfortable, but I can spread out a blanket. Better than the back of a car anyway."

She followed him to the counter, where he purchased the skirt and top, and the sales lady cut off the tags for him (and copped a feel in the process, but Molly found that she didn't mind just then). Then she got in his car and went with him to the theatre. No one was around as they slipped inside, and she followed him to the main stage. He found a couple of rugs, making a soft area, then threw the blanket over the rugs.

"Do you think I'm being a slut?" The question surprised her, even as it came out of her mouth. She knew the spell was helping her overcome her nerves, but he wouldn't know that.

"You are an eighteen year-old virgin, unlike most of the girls at my school. I don't think you will be doing this every day, or that you would do lots of guys at once, so no. And I can understand not wanting to go to college a virgin, I didn't have the guts to do what you did though."

She blushed as she realized what he was saying, "So you haven't either?"

"I never pushed any girl that hard to do this, and I guess if you are not threatening to dump a girl she doesn't want to give it away... I donno, I have no idea what I am missing, so it was not a big deal, you know, but I am looking forward to this."

"Well, then I guess I won't keep you waiting." As Molly said this, she hiked her skirt up and pushed her panties down, glad to get the wet fabric away from her skin. Then she realized there might be some blood, she didn't want it on her new skirt, so she unzipped it and pushed it off too, picking it and the panties up and setting them to the side. With that she laid down on the pallet and opened her legs.

He knelt between them, and she blushed even more, he seemed fascinated at what he was looking at. Then he looked up at her face, "Sorry, just trying to figure out where to put it." He grinned and she giggled.

"I'm sure you will figure it out." She said, "come kiss me." 'He might be a virgin, but he was no stranger to kissing' she thought, as he explored her mouth with his tongue. She realized his pants were still on, and she reached down to unbutton them.

"I left them on so I wouldn't go to fast," he panted as he broke the kiss.

"I'm ready," she said, as she unbuttoned and unzipped the jeans, and he nodded, pushing them and his boxers down before kicking them off. She looked in wonder at his penis, knowing it was about to be inside her. He got off her for a moment, grabbing a condom and rolling it on.

She took it in one hand, and put it at her entrance, and he slowly pressed into her. She spread her legs as wide as she could, hoping it would hurt less, but she still hissed when he touched her barrier.

"Sorry," he said, stopping and kissing her neck.

Molly realized he was too gentle to push it. She wrapped both arms and both legs around him, and shoved her body into his, snapping her pelvis and tearing herself open. It hurt, but there was a sense of accomplishment too. She let go, falling an inch or so back to the pallet, and saw him looking at her with wonder. He gently settled onto her, sliding even deeper, until his balls touched her butt and their pubes were pressed together. "How do you feel?" He asked, concern on his face.

"A little sore, but in a good way, and I feel full, you are so big."

"You feel really tight, much better than a hand," he grinned at her, then slowly pulled back. Molly found her arms and legs clutching at him, not wanting him to leave her body, but before she could fully react, he pushed into her again, slowly filling her. He repeated this, slowly pulling out, then pressing in, and suddenly her body exploded, lights went off in front of her eyes, and she started rocking her hips uncontrollably.

"Was that an orgasm?" he asked in wonder.

"It must have been, I don't think anything could feel better than that." She replied, "Now you get one!"

He got an odd, concentrating look on his face, and started to move faster. She started to get that feeling again, and then he pushed his entire body into her, grinding his crotch into hers, and she felt his penis pulsing, it was enough to push her over the edge too, and she had her second orgasm in five minutes.

They lay together for a while, and she felt him soften inside her before he slipped out. Then he pushed himself up, off of her, and slid the condom off. He wiped his penis off with some of the blanket, then pulled his boxers and pants back on. "Are you sure I can't have your phone number?" He asked.

It was sweet of him, but she didn't want to do the long distance thing, "No, it is best if we just keep this as a memory." She looked at him fondly as she pulled her skirt and panties on. "I'm going to keep these panties, and think of you every time I wear them."

"I'll think of you wearing them when I jack off at night," he replied, grinning.

He drove her back to the ferry, her original clothes in a bag, and then drove away. She paid the fare and climbed onto the ship. Some of the guys from school were ogling her, but she didn't care, it had been a good day.

Chapter 3

Molly realized on the ferry that her outfit might be a bit much for her parents, so she changed back into what she had been wearing in the morning-except for the underwear. When she got home her mom asked to see what she had bought. Molly pulled it out, and her mother frowned, "Mom, I'm going to college soon," Molly chided, hoping to cut off the criticism.

"Well, OK, but try not to show off too much, even in college there are guys who will take advantage of you." Her mother relented.

"Thanks mom." Then Molly remembered why she had given herself to a stranger, for Eric. "Hey Mom, in a bit I'm going out to find Eric and hang out with him, OK?"

"Oh, you know where he is? When you find him tell him his mom is worried about him-make him call home on your phone if you have to."

"Sure mom," Molly tried to keep her voice light, but the words chilled her.

Molly really had no idea what to do to prepare to face a demon, but she tried anyway. There were protection spells, and spells to push someone away, and she found some hints of elemental spells, mostly fire and water (or ice). After an hour of going from book to book, she realized that she was in cram mode, and that whatever new spells she tried to learn were pushing old spells out. She shrugged, what she had was what she would face Shebeth with.

Hoping on her bike, she started towards the beach house. She didn't even have to ask if that was where the guys were. On arrival she saw Sabrina making out with Tony and Jake. She was sitting above the ground somehow, and as Molly got closer she realized how, Sabrina was sitting on some boy's face, her skirt was over the boy's head, but it was clear what was happening. Jake looked up from where he was nibbling Sabrina's nipple and saw her.

Suddenly he fixed her with his eyes, and Molly couldn't move. It wasn't magic, it was the look in Jake's eyes, something was missing, it wasn't a soul, it was...love? Humanity? The boy she knew had been replaced by a sexual animal. She realized that he wasn't wearing pants, and his rampant cock pointed towards her like a weapon. He made a frustrated sound, and turned, rushing into the house.

The other two broke their kiss and looked at her, smiling an inhuman smile. "Come to join us have you?" Sabrina asked. She raised the bare breast Jake had been toying with, offering it to Molly. Tony pointed his dick at her, and stroked it slowly. Molly sensed a spell, lust tried to flow over her, and only the soreness between her legs gave her pause. Then she realized the source, her eyes snapped up, seeing Shebeth at the door.

Their eyes locked, but Shebeth looked down first. "Molly, right? Come closer, I will not harm you."

Molly was shocked, she was almost shaking she was so ready to fight, and now she was being invited forward. "Why should I trust you?"

Shebeth straightened, "On the power of my true name, I state that I will not harm you until we are done talking and you have had a chance to return to where you stand." The words came out as ritual, and Molly knew, from that place where magic came to her, that Shebeth was bound by her words.

"When you finish talking, I will need to start walking, that is the hole in your vow, isn't it?" Molly grinned, having seen the trap.

Shebeth merely shrugged, "I do not wish to trap you, I want you unspoiled."

Molly cautiously came forward, and three boys (not wearing pants or underwear, but not seeming to care) came out of the house with chairs and a table. After setting up a nice conversation area, they retreated. "Would you like some soda? Tea? Spirits?"

Molly knew that hospitality spells were a elven thing, but she wasn't going to risk it. "No thank you, what did you mean unspoiled? I am no longer a virgin." She threw the last out, almost defiantly.

"Yes, you are a woman now, I can smell it you know. Still, you are still you, not some mindless toy like these boys and the two girls too stupid to flee when their world changed. They are pregnant now you know, soon I will have two daughters to help me rule this island. Still, I am a daughter of Sappos, and I would have humans love me for my actions, not my powers. I would have your love, freely given."

"I'm not a lesbian," Molly snapped.

"No, you are not, neither are Judy and Sabrina." Shebeth clapped, and the two girls came forward, then stripped their shirts and got into a sixty-nine. "But love is not just physical, it is spiritual, and I saw that we could love the moment I saw you. Imagine, a mage and a suq-Que-bi, working together as we always were meant to, ruling the cattle and taking our pleasure as we wished. Does that not tempt you?"

Eric came out, he was wearing a shirt and pants, but something in the way the pants looked told Molly he had lost his undershorts. She could also see his erect cock, straining against the fabric of his pants. "Molly, we love you, join with us and you can have me any time you want."

Molly stared at him in horror, "Release him, NOW!" She screamed at Shebeth, slamming a ward around herself and Eric so powerful that sparks flew in the air. Suddenly Eric howled, as though in pain, and he threw himself into the ward, black spots appeared on his fists and knees as she slammed into the barrier.

Heartbroken, Molly dropped the ward as though it had burnt her instead of Eric. She fled off the porch. Running back to where Shebeth had made her vow, ready to fight, needing to fight, to do something, anything.

Shebeth spoke some word of magic, and the boys in view froze, all except for Eric. She walked slowly towards Molly, Eric following two steps behind. "I give him to you," Shebeth spoke, and Eric collapsed. She looked at Molly's worried face, "Oh, don't worry, he is fine, but my powers tend to overuse mortals. He needs rest. I will return to my home, but think on this, I gave him to you, I can give you anything or everything you wish. I will own this island soon."

Shebeth walked slowly back to the beach house, and once she was on the porch, Molly ran to Eric, tugging him upright. "Uh, Molly?" He asked, "I just had the weirdest dream-I don't think I should tell you about it though, might burn your virgin ears." He put an arm over Molly's shoulder and let her help him away. Molly didn't correct his statement, she was just too happy to have him back.

The bike was less than useless-she couldn't even take it with her. Then she remembered that Eric's mom wanted to speak with him. "Eric, sit for a second." She pulled her phone out of her purse and called Eric's home number. "Hi Mrs. Mirkins, I'm with Eric, but he got hurt, could you come pick us up? No, nothing serious, he just needs to rest I think. I'm at the old Beach House, the one Jenny's dad owns. Yeah, him. Ok, see you then."

Molly turned back to Eric, she needed something to keep his mom from asking the wrong questions. Eric was no help, he was dazed worse than she had been when she got that concussion at 12. Wait, that was it, "MARDACK ILISORA CRAN," Molly wasn't sure where the words came from, but they felt right, and there was now a dark purple bruise on the side of Eric's head. It was just an illusion, she didn't want to really hurt him, but it would fool anyone short of a doctor.

aaror
aaror
53 Followers