Succubus Inquisition Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The form that fell lashed out, as soon as it hit the ground, limbs and silk webbing stabbing and shooting through the air. One of the spider-women, of course, came to see why her web had been disturbed. Athan blocked and dodged her long legs, but they proved to be her distraction. The other two monks were quickly subdued, wrapped up in her webbing.

Once they were dealt with and out of commission, she turned her full attention towards the new face. He didn't look like any of the other monks, more confident. His body looked trained for combat, bald head with an extravagant tattoo. That must have hurt, she thought to herself. Her quick once over on the monk lasted but a fraction of a second.

Silk webbing shot at Athan but he quickly spun out to the side, kicking out a few of her legs, causing her to tip over and lose balance for a second. She looked into his determined face and smiled a wicked grin before spitting. A ball of silk shot out, hitting him square in the face, exploding, and covered everything from eyes to mouth.

The monk clawed at his face, attempting to rip the silk webbing off. He could feel her presence advancing on him. The first few strikes were easy to dodge and then his lungs began to burn. Her next strike almost sent him off balance. The spider-woman combined strikes with both human arms and four spider arms. It became increasingly hard to fight.

He found himself glad he couldn't see her human half, so there would be no desire or distraction with that naked upper body. But he really needed some air, because his whole chest burned as if on fire. He felt a sudden shift in the room as she reared up on her hind two legs. That could only mean one thing. Quickly the monk rolled to the side, just as he heard a wet impact next to him. A shot of webbing that had targeted him.

During the roll he deliberately dragged his face on the ground, ripping a hole in the silk webbing that had been suffocating him. A deep breath made him pause just long enough for her to shoot another ball of webbing at him, this time landing violently in his crotch, knocking what little wind he had just gained out of him.

With his concentration lost he couldn't feel the monster-girl's presence anymore, but at least he could breathe again, once he had caught his breathe. He assumed she would still be in front of him and started to back flip away, but she pulled on a string still attached to her last attack. When the monk flipped backwards his clothing tore off his body. Cold air flooded his senses but on the plus side he had managed to rip the webbing off his face before tossing it to the ground.

He could see again and the first thing saw was a pair of breasts being shoved in his face. Three sets of arms pulled and held him into those soft, firm pillows of flesh. A silky voice whispered into his ear.

"It has been a long time since I fought someone with spirit like yours. You will give me thousands of strong daughters."

Upon hearing that he pushed back to no avail, and a thought popped into his head. The floating stones, himself flying... No longer would he be a slave to his base desires. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, attempting to ignore the temping fragrance from her deep cleavage.

All the stones in the room rose into the air, before raining down on the spider-woman. She squealed, pulling him tighter to her chest as she scurried back up the hole she had come from, escaping the stones.

Athan had not expected that and once again strained for every breath, with his arms pinned at his sides. Along the way up his legs started to feel sticky and he knew what would come next, as more of it wrapped around his legs. The clumsy woman didn't protect her prey as she allowed his head to hit hard on the tunnel wall, and he passed out. Not like she needed him conscious, anyway.

The next thing he knew, he was hanging upside down, his whole body covered from head to toe. The monk started to struggle but couldn't do anything, besides twisting at the waist a little. He could feel her presence in the new room. There was something else in the room as well, but he couldn't quite understand what it was. Whatever or whoever it was, it felt extremely powerful, like feeling the heat of a blazing sun.

The spider-woman approached slowly and placed her two human hands at his waist. She started playing with the soft silk as if playing with clay, molding it as she saw fit. The monk tried to urge his body to resist but despite himself, he felt her working his shaft like an expert. The more he grew from her manipulations with the silk, the more he felt it stick to his skin.

He had to act fast, or else he would be giving this abomination thousands of children. He couldn't move his limbs, so he couldn't do anything physical. He would have to try something mental instead, and hoped it worked. Athan concentrated as best he could, with her expertly stroking his growing erection.

In the dream state he could do impossible things right? So it wasn't farfetched to imagine the tattoos atop his head heating up until they were glowing bright red, emitting heat outward in hopes of melting the webbing. After a few minutes he was about ready to give up, when he felt the silky webbing on his head get loose and start to fall.

The constrictive substance parted at his nose and slid past his eyes. Reluctantly he opened them, expecting to see the grotesque underbelly of the spider's abdomen. Yet only darkness greeted him. A small glow from his heated tattoos revealed the empty space in front of him. But she was still jerking his cock, how was that pos... His eyes opened wide as he craned his neck to look up his body.

He never noticed a green glow at the far edge of the chamber.

Eight red orbs stared back at him upside down. She hung from the ceiling just like he did. He didn't remember eight eyes during their fight, but then again he hadn't allowed himself to look at details like that, before his vision had been blocked by a silk web ball to the face. The creature was staring at him with a knowing smirk.

"Couldn't resist looking at me, could you?"

Quickly he imagined his whole body heating up. He couldn't allow himself to get distracted... And then his hard penis slid into something warm and tight that fit around his silk covered member like a glove. All 8 spider legs wrapped tightly around his lower body and he felt himself go cold. His concentration had been lost and his body temperature returned to normal.

In a panic he tried to start again, but her tight pussy started contractions along his steel body part, making it very difficult to concentrate. It grossed him out just thinking of siring children to this thing, but the sudden twitch of his member at that thought didn't go unnoticed. Traitorous prick!

She leaned forward for a lustful kiss and practically sucked his tongue into her mouth. He would have bit down if it had been the other way. The contractions picked up speed, running along him as if she was milking him. Athan tried his best not to picture their copulation. Her two human hands lovingly scratched along the back of his neck and shoulders.

All of a sudden her inner walls that were milking him into madness stopped. Her body tightened around his base as she broke from the kiss with a lustful, determined sigh.

"I want it all!" She moaned out, her voice huskily and full of hunger. "We'll be at this for days, until you are nothing but a dried up husk with nothing left to give me!"

The brief pause and her horrifying words were all he needed to break her spell. His member turned into a molten spear, scalding hot, causing the spider-woman to scream in pain as she squirmed and fell to the ground with a loud thud. Her limbs flailed around like she had just been stabbed by a red hot poker, before fleeing the room.

She won't be having any kids any time soon, after all, Athan thought.

The heat spread out equally throughout his body and the webbing melted. His body broke free and landed in a puddle of warm, melted webbing. Athan checked himself, amazed to find he wasn't injured or even burned, perfectly normal. Yet it would take a while to walk off the erection this time. His thoughts were interrupted as someone started to clap. The darkness of the room washed away with bright green light. He had to squint his eyes, the sudden change catching him off guard.

******

Meanwhile, outside the dream, Bree was off hunting within the massive jungle trees. She got bored, watching the two monks meditate at the bonfire, with everyone else. The humid breeze felt great as she silently scurried through the trees, leaping from branch to branch.

There was a scent on the air that stirred her hunger, and she pressed on, hot on its tail. She had been hesitant to leave the cave, but she just couldn't sit still. The dragon had curled up, fast asleep in no time. The other two humans were sitting awkwardly, each studiously avoiding the gaze of the other. Something had happened between them, but Bree wasn't interested in their drama.

That left only one person she could talk to, the lesser succubus, and a reminder of the one she had been running from. Needless to say, that didn't make a very compelling reason to strike up a conversation. The only one she cared about was occupied, actually the only one she knew.

A sound of crunching leaves snapped her back to reality. It was close, and it smelt delicious. Her keen eye sight caught movement down below. Her mouth salivated at the large four legged animal with brown fur and large antlers. It took her a moment to realize it was a buck, her brow scrunched up, no wait, the antlers were too big for any deer she had ever seen. This had to be something else. This creature's body appeared too big for a deer, and her mouth almost drooled. When did she become a jungle cat?

Her fox like features were slowly changing, looking more like a tiger's, with the black stripes that were forming on her bright, red-orange fur. The kill would be too much for herself, but it felt too tempting for her stomach to let it slip through her fingers. The thought of leaving over half the carcass to rot made her cringe, the others would be hungry.

That settled it. The animal would be hers. A hungry, predatory look formed and she pounced, leaping from the tree.

The only sound echoing through the jungle was a loud thud and a brief squeal. Blood coated Bree's mouth as she devoured all she could, before sitting back, rubbing her full belly. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the bird songs that resumed shortly after her kill. A brief moment to relax wouldn't hurt, before dragging the meat back for the others. It truly would be an interesting life in the wilds -- survival of the fittest, taking it one day at a time.

The birds chirping sure made a pleasant sound, almost enough to put her asleep. A deep breath later, sleep threatened to take her as she reclined in the curve of the antler when she noticed it had suddenly gotten eerily quiet. It sounded like all wildlife had vanished, and then she heard a sound--- off in the distance--- that sent a shiver down her spine. Like a low whisper on the wind, then it echoed or else repeated.

Howls, it defiantly sounded like multiple howls.So much for dragging the delicious meat back to the cave.Bree jumped to her feet and felt woozy when she stood up too fast. The world spun and blurred momentarily before clearing up. But it appeared already too late. Seven black, grey, and white wolves ran into the area from every angle. Her escape route effectively cut off.

The pack circled around, sizing her up. None of them made a move for the meat. She hunched over, hissing as she snarled, showing teeth, nails extending into talons. The wolves kept any hope of escape away from her, but they didn't attack either. It felt like they're waiting for something. Impatience won out as Bree launched herself at the nearest wolf. She swung a clawed hand at its face and rolled in the opposite direction. The animal squealed as her claws tore through its flesh below an eye, snapping at her, but she had already rolled past it.

The kitsune scurried up the large trunk the wolf had been blocking, looking back down to see two jumping towards her. With all their might they jumped, and snapped, but never came close. The other five wolves were actively gnawing at her kill. They were hungry after all.

She didn't linger long before leaping through the trees. The loss of her fresh kill wasn't important. Getting back to the cave in one piece, however, was.

The orange furred woman focused on each leap, attempting to ignore the following wolves. She pressed forward, so focused that while gliding through the air she had been caught utterly by surprise. The branch she had been leaping towards suddenly shattered into a thousand pieces as an axe flew past her, nearly cleaving her in two. With her targeted branch gone she plummeted through the air like a pin cushion, tumbling head over heels, hitting, and splintering every branch along the way, before landing hard upon the ground.

The pack charged to her before she could recover.

The kitsune laid groaning, body aching and the wind completely knocked out of her. The first bite jarred her awake, her body lashed out by pure instinct, tails striking and claws slashing. Five tails snapped like whips, keeping the wolves back an arm's reach away. She didn't have time to contemplate the random axe, but she didn't have to. Some twigs snapped as her ears twitched in their direction. Loud, heavy food steps followed, and before long she could hear metal, like armor clanking together.

A large humanoid walked into view, pushing shrubberies out of his way. The newcomer snarled, growled and barked an order, the wolves backed off to a lazy trot, circling around her. He wore heavy, layered plate armor that had many spikes sticking out of the shoulders. Its hands, feet, and head were uncovered, all exposed skin displayed thick brownish black fur, with an elongated snout. The humanoid wolf in full battle armor slowly approached her.

"The mistress would like to have a word with you," he spat out as if the very thought of 'the mistress' made him nauseous.

Bree panicked at the thought of the succubus finding her. All five tails whipped out. Loud snaps filled the air, however his armor proved too thick. The humanoid wolf stood there as if nothing had happened.

He had all kinds of weapons strapped to his armor, swords, axes, daggers. Yet he made no move to grab any of them, just stared at the kitsune with contempt. He appeared so confident that he didn't notice her hands. While her tails lashed out, she focused her powers, electrical energy formed into a concentrated ball. The magic ball launched through the air, landing with an electrical snap on his broad chest plate.

The flash blinded him as he cringed with electric shock running through his body, briefly stunning him. It had only lasted a fraction of a second, but by the time it passed, the kitsune had vanished.

Bree sprinted through the trees, anxiety pushing her beyond her body's limits, knowing she had to get back quickly. The succubus had found them, regardless of the powerful magic the dragon had placed on the cave. Then again they should have known, since Athanatos had found them also. The encounter with the dragon had distracted them. They were lucky Athan's little pet had saved them all, bringing the dragon out of its blind blood rage.

She could hear the wolf pack behind her, the growls and snarls, the animals breathing.

She stumbled and almost lost her footing, the humanoid wolf frightened her beyond belief. Sure her attacks were just to distract him, but they didn't even make him flinch. Let's see how this guy deals with a dragon she thought to herself.

She needed to reach the cave, or at the very least get close enough to shout. Then she heard a sound like an entire tree trunk snapping and splintering. A glance back revealed him launching himself, gaining on her. The trunk he had just pushed off of had a large dent in it. WHAT... How was that possible?

It wasn't helping that she kept missing her footing, too worried about the behemoth closing in on her. The kitsune knew she had to be close, almost there, just a few more trees. She landed on a branch and scurried around the trunk, about to make her next jump when the trunk shook violently and she lost her balance. The kitsune slipped, hitting her shoulder on the branch before sliding off. At the last possible second she reached out and grabbed hold with her other hand.

The arm with her hurt shoulder clung closely to her body, pain shooting to her brain. The mutant wolf hit the tree with such force she could hear it tearing itself apart. He made his appearance, coming around the trunk as the top part began to tilt.

"Rude putty cat needs to learn some manners."

The tree creaked before plummeting into the next tree with a massive echoing crash. Finally it rolled to the ground and the earth shook. The large wolf man produced a net from his back as a lip curled up on his snout.

Bree weighed her options and let go. Her hair flowed up as her body fell, only to be snagged by the net and hung on the branch.

The humanoid wolf named Fenris looked pleased with himself before jumping down to the ground. A large dirt cloud rose on impact but he walked on unscathed by the large distance.

Fenris knew he must have alerted the rest of the cat's crew and prepared for their arrival. The wolf pack caught up with him and he scratched behind one's ear. He didn't have to wait long. A loud roar filled the air and made quite a few of the wolves nervous. The leader of the pack looked down and grunted, ordering them to steer clear and protect his hanging prize. They jumped and barked. The last to go had been reluctant to leave, more agreeable with his ear getting scratched.

The kitsune had been clawing and biting at the net to no avail and could taste the succubus' magic on the rope. Nothing she could do would break the spell. She'd been reduced to watching as the wolves spread out below her. Their leader stood out alone. This creature appeared to be one cocky, mean son of a bitch. Hope filled her heart when she heard the dragon's roar.

When she hadn't gotten close enough to shout out she had worried it would be too late for her. Yet in his haste to catch up to her he had made the mistake of creating a sound louder than any shout she could ever make.

******

The dragon burst out of the cavern with the lesser succubus upon his back. The giant wings spread out as the over-sized lizard's body soared into the air, rising high above the tree line. Dragus circled around, noticing right away the gap in the tree line. His wings folded against his body and aimed for that clearing, Amber held on tightly.

He flew right by their captured friend and landed in front of Fenris at an angle, tilting his head towards the wolf with teeth bared. Amber jumped off during his descent, no longer on his shoulders as he braced for a quick meal.

The mutant wolf looked up at the dragon without any fear. He was calm and collected. Fenris took a deep breath and reached back with his left and, grasping the lower portion of his sword's sheath. His right rose above his shoulder, grasped the hilt and pulled his katana out.

The pack leader acted like he would be a match for the dragon. Soon they would all find out just how much of a match they were.

Dragus snapped downward, expecting the armored wolf to flinch, yet he didn't budge. The ground shook as the dragon pounded his four limbs into the ground, arching his back up to appear larger. A quick tail swipe forced the smaller being to act. Fenris flipped over the large tail, slashing down to cleave the appendage in two.