Succubus Ranch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjm202036
mjm202036
480 Followers

The bell of her pod began to contract, tightening around Alex and pushing him up as his head sank fully into her sex. Flora's arms reached around the sides of his chest and caressed as far down as they could go, reaching the head of his raging hard-on. She began to caress it, urging it to ejaculate as her pod pushed Alex further into her opening.

His mind became a whirlwind of lust and he lost all thought of the outside world. His body was close to an orgasm like no other that Flora had given him before. She kept bringing him close to the edge and holding him at it until the need to come abated; then she would start up again, drawing him closer to the edge that now seemed to be even father than it had been before.

His shoulders were pressing into the side walls of her pod, his head and neck buried deep into her sex. The inner walls pulsed with each orgasm that he gave her and he could feel her fluids flowing past his face like a small brook. He lapped at the sweet fluids, wanting more and more, never wanting to taste anything else because nothing would ever be as good as this. He felt his shoulders slip into the opening and his body was moved around by the muscles of the inner walls.

Alex now lay on his back inside Flora's sex, her nectar flowing all around him. His rigid staff was sticking straight up inside her bell. She pulled on it as her bell shrank and constricted around his body, bringing his legs up closer to her torso, still sealing the pod. Her mouth latched onto his head and she began to suck with a hunger like no other.

Alex lost his mind to the rapturous blow job and exploded into her mouth, his body jerking back and forth inside the throbbing and clenching pussy that held his body. He grew weak with the orgasm and felt his body go limp as Flora continued to suck on his dick while her pussy sucked on his torso.

He was nearly unconscious from the bliss when she let his cock go. She let out a continuous moan as her pussy now sucked hard on his relaxed body and pulled Alex inside further. He felt his life slipping away as the plant portion of his lover took him more and more, finally closing around his feet.

Maradith watched as the bulge, in the shape of a man with a large erection, was pulled slowly up the long vine and far above the canopy. She stood and waited a bit longer until Flora's torso rose up from her position covering the bell of the pitcher. She could see tears running from the woman's eyes, the look on her face showing signs of great excited pleasure and deep despair.

"Do not cry, dear Flora," Maradith said, walking over and caressing the girl's cheek.

"I couldn't stop," she whispered. "He felt so good, and tasted so delicious. I wanted him more than anything and he gave himself to me so willingly."

"Just as it should always be," Maradith cooed.

"But now I won't have a regular," Flora said with a sniffle. "None of the others have come back like he did."

"Don't worry, you will get plenty more," Maradith replied. "There are always more like Alex. Besides, he will be with you again soon. He's only going to become a little better at giving pleasure as you have learned."

Maradith kissed Flora full on the lips and left the room, headed for the plant nursery to check on the newest addition. She figured Alex would make a beautiful rose bush with the most delicious vines and delectable scent to entice the ladies for a very close kiss. And if they so desired pain, his thorns would give them just enough to raise the level of their pleasure.

*

Copyright 2009 © by Jason Morris. All rights reserved.

mjm202036
mjm202036
480 Followers