Succubus Reborn Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking the kiss, Stacy grinned down at her panting sister, "Of course, Em," she put her arms around her breasts and nodded her head once, like Jeannie from that sitcom, "your wish is my command." I let my fingers fall from her wet pussy as they aligned themselves up face-to-pussy.

"Oh. Fuck me! Fuck your mother's slutty cunt!"

"Oh God, mom. I am! Fuck! I wish I could feel you on my cock!"

I brought my attention back to the three family members. Lauren was fucking her mom in the missionary position, but behind Lauren was Jessica on her back with her and her sister impaled on the double-ended dildo. Lauren was thrusting forward into her mom and on the out stroke was fucking herself on Jessica. The idea of these toys giving and receiving pleasure piqued my curiosity. I knew the toys would never be able to produce the essence I needed to survive, but perhaps I could make the wearers feel what they would feel as if they were there own.

I closed my eyes and tried to figure out how to go about this. Even with my eyes closed, I could sense what was going on. I could see the women in their sexual acts. Their bodies glowed with a red aura. With no life force, the toys were black. I focused on the toys and I saw them change color. Linked with me, the toys started to glow purple.

"OH FUCKING HELL, MOM! I can feel you! Oh fuck...I can't...I can't hold out much longer." I opened my eyes as I saw Lauren frantically fucking between the two females. I smiled at my accomplishment.

"What...OH SHIT..." Jessica screamed. Apparently, the feeling of the double-ended dildo worked doubly. It was transmitting not just the feeling of being stuffed in Jessica's pussy, but also Jessica was feeling the shaft being stuffed in her own sister.

I could only imagine what Lauren was feeling then. She had to have felt being in both her mom and sister and also the dildo in her. She had collapsed on her mother as she writhed. The three women were trapped in an Ouroboros-like orgasm. Lauren's hips would involuntarily move so she would sink on her sister's double-ended dildo. She would then reflexively move off the penetrating member and sheath herself back in her mother. I could feel the energy pass through me as she fucked herself, and her family members, through her—and their—orgasms. Words were unable to be formed, but the moaning of the three writhing women was a symphony to my ears.

Meanwhile, Emily and Stacy were still licking each other's snatches. They were so lost in their own world they paid no attention to the three convulsing women locked in an orgasmic circle. Their orgasms were muffled by the pussy in front of them. The sexual energy permeating through the walls was intoxicating. I reveled in the family members' debauchery. I never could have imagined this.

I walked to the two panting sisters. Placing my hands on both of their heads, I closed my eyes again. I felt tendrils of energy flow from my core and down to my fingertips. I found their sexual center and coaxed it. Soon, they were back to pleasing the pussy of the other.

The doorbell brought my attention away from the two sexual piles. Opening the door, I saw Chloe from the sex toy shop. I pulled her into the house. Her eyes widened seeing the two groups of women in all their sexual glory. She stood stock still in shock as I undressed her fully. She was lithe. Her breasts were just big enough to be able to fit in a martini glass. She had tattoos and piercings down her entire body.

I quickly pulled her breasts to my mouth and began to suck. I felt one of them grow big enough they would spill out of my hands when grasped. I swapped to the unattended breast and soon it matched its partner. Finished with her breasts, I wrapped my lips around her nipple ring and lifted my head with it still in my mouth. She let out a delightful moan as she shuddered at the pain. Letting it go, I saw her breast bounce back with little ripples.

I nibbled my way down her body. She looked at me, "What are you going to do to me?" I thought I heard a little quiver in her voice, but she was too far gone now to stop.

"Anything I want." And right then, I wanted to taste this punk chick. I plunged my tongue into her folds. She was moaning loudly as I tasted her. Suddenly, her moans were muffled. I was baffled. Who would dare silence my symphony. I looked up and, somehow, Mary had planted her cunt over my newest convert's mouth and was riding her tongue.

I looked up and saw Stacy on her hands and knees getting fucked from behind by Lauren. Jessica was draped over her sister's body, still attached to her sister with the double-ended dildo. Emily was lining up her own strap-on to take her best friend's ass.

"Yeah, that's right. Fuck my sister as I fuck your sister's ass," Emily growled with animalistic lust as she sank her cock in friend's ass. I closed my eyes as I luxuriated in the sexual energy I was absorbing. I got up and went to retrieve some toys to try out on my newest prey.

I grabbed a thick dildo and the vibrating anal beads we had purchased earlier. The two pairs of sisters were fucking each other into oblivion. All four were shaking as their orgasms passed through each other. I stalked around Mary and Chloe as Chloe was greedily sucking out the juices from the snatch on her mouth. I got back between Chloe's legs. I inserted the anal beads into her pussy to lubricate them. I thought about turning them on, but decided to giver her that surprise when they were pressed into her ass.

As I pulled them out, I saw her pussy trickle some of her juices. I licked my lips, but held off licking her nectar. She was going to need the lubrication for the massive dildo I had in my hand. I eased the anal beads into her ass. Once they were all in, I started to shove the dildo in her quivering cunt. Her body tensed up as her two holes were stuffed full.

Next to us, the four girls had broken up their fuck train and were shaking in each other's arms. Their bodies were glistening with a mixture of sweat and pussy juice. Mary was shaking herself as Chloe was bringing her another orgasm today. I pulled Mary toward me, which pulled her off Chloe's face. As I pulled her further down Chloe's body, her pussy juice left a trail. She was coating Chloe's breasts as I bent forward for a kiss.

I then told Mary, "Look at those four girls." She craned her neck. "They need more, I think. Go and clean them up with your tongue." I pulled her back into my embrace. As we kissed, I let seep out some of my essence that would allow Mary to re-energize the four exhausted girls.

While Mary went to do my bidding, I returned my attention to the sex-pot before me. I switched on the vibrator in Chloe's ass. The effect was marvelous. It was as if I had just touched her with an exposed electrical wire. Her back arched off the ground as she convulsed.

I slowly withdrew the dildo from her pussy. Once only its head was in her, I shoved it back in her velvety folds. It was an odd sensation. I could feel this dildo as if it was attached to my hand. I repeated the motion, but this I twisted it so its 'balls' rubbed against her clit when it was shoved back in.

I looked over and saw, to my delight, Mary had reinvigorated the girls and was organizing their next session. I mindlessly kept pumping the dildo as the sensations traveled up my arm. Stacy was laid out on the ground. Mary led the two 18 year old cheerleaders to sit on the vibrators that Stacy had in her hands. Mary then produced a vibrating egg, which she shoved in Stacy's ass. Once the egg was in place, she had Lauren crawl over to Stacy. Lauren, then bent her head and started licking the pussy before her. Mary looked over to me. I winked at her before she turned away to finish the scene before me. She lowered her pussy on Stacy's face.

Once everything was in place, she held up one remote at a time and pressed a button. I saw the result instantly. Lauren jerked at first. I then saw Stacy spasm causing her pussy to press more firmly on Lauren's mouth. The two cheerleaders were cupping Stacy's breasts as they were leaning toward each other and making out over Stacy's body. Their hips were undulating on the vibrators in her hands. Tossing the remotes down, Mary reached up to grasp their heads as she began to ride Stacy's tongue.

I hadn't been idle as I watched this unfold. I once again shoved the fake cock in Chloe's pussy, but I again walked away. This time returning with an item called a vibrating triple super suckers. Having looked at the description on the box in the store, I knew what it was supposed to do. I placed the two larger suction cups over Chloe's nipples. Then I placed the smaller cup over her clit. Once in placed, I squeezed the pump to make sure the suckers wouldn't fall off. Finally, I turned the knobs on the cups to start the vibrations. Once she was visibly tingling from all of the vibrations in and on her body, I lowered myself to her gasping mouth.

She eagerly lapped at my pussy. I leaned forward so I could grasp the dildo still in her pussy. I went back to fucking her with long strokes. She was bucking and writhing as I continued to pound the dildo in her. I could hear the moans behind me, but for now, my attention was on this lithe figure. Despite being completely full, her pussy juice was still seeping down her legs. This time I did not hesitate to do as I desired. I bent forward, which pulled my pussy off her invading tongue, to lick up her heavenly juices. She grabbed my ass and pulled it back to her mouth. Once I was back on her tongue, she slipped a finger in my ass and two fingers in my pussy. She started to move her fingers in and out of me in time with the pounding of my dildo.

With all of the sexual energy around me, I was in pure bliss. I began to feed this writhing woman below me my essence. It was more of my essence than I had intended to give, but the pleasure coursing through me was more than I expected. It coated her face as it exploded out of me. No human had ever made me lose control like this, but these six women had somehow unleashed something I had never felt before. I rolled off of the girl's face and lounged against one of the pillowy seats around the new room.

As I extricated from this woman, I noticed the other five were fucking and sucking vigorously. The moans were muffled by mouths, breasts or pussies. Mary had bent her head to suck at Jessica's and Emily's breasts, alternately. I saw Mary lift her head from the two breasts and her eyes darted to the woman now left alone. Her nostrils flared as she smelled my essence on her face. Like an addict, she sprung from her Stacy's face and began lapping the excess juices from Chloe's face. Dazed, the other four turned to see what the commotion was and, as if choreographed, they also moved to Chloe to lap at my essence.

I wondered what would happen as they fell in a heap convulsing on the woman trapped beneath them. I needn't wonder for too long as I saw an etching on each of their backs. A pair of bat-like wings were being drawn over their shoulder blades. I had to assume it was the same for Chloe. They were being marked. To my utter surprise, down their spines the etchings continued. It wasn't the fact the markings continued but what was being written. My name was being written. Not the human name Steven had given me just this day, but rather my demonic name. So, I realized, this is how I gather my vessels. Now these six women can go out in the world and extricate men's essences for me. Sure I wouldn't get as much this way, but I would still be able to feed.

The draining of my essence to these six women left me exhausted. The women were all passed out in a heap as they spasmed against each other. I weakly walked toward the women and proceeded to remove any of the sex toys that were left on. Having done so, I collapsed myself. With a smile, I drifted off in a blissful slumber. My first day on this earth again and so much has come to pass.

12