Succubus Rising Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as I was told and watched as took his shirt and pants off, but left his boxer briefs on. He pulled a small box from beneath the bed and opened it between us, but all I saw were a bunch of paints and a notebook. Bane handed me the notebook and for the next few hours I learned what he called "the most basic of our spell runes." By the time he said we were done my hand was cramping and my back hurt from hunching around the notebook trying to get the symbols just right.

"Go stretch your legs for a bit," he said. "Come back here after a few minutes and I'll show you what the paint is for." I felt my face flush. I had been wondering about the paint since he had opened the box. After finding the bathroom, I took the opportunity to wander through the rest of the house. There was one guest room, a den, a living room, and a state-of-the-art kitchen that had a door that led to the garage.

When I returned to the room Bane was leaning against the bed and waved me to sit in front of him. He grabbed the notebook and made a few quick marks on it, "This is a simple protection rune."

"It's meant for small items or possibly to protect from someone reading your thoughts," it looked kind of like a snake climbing a tree, and I nodded. It had been one of the first runes he said I needed to know, and I had drawn it until my eyes watered. It never kept him from reading my thoughts.

"It didn't keep me out of your thoughts because you drew it on paper with a normal ink pen," he pulled a jar of bright red paint from the box and unscrewed the cap. "Lay down with your head toward the wall."

I lay down, clasping my hands over my stomach until he tapped them and pulled them to my sides. "The tree represents your mind," it took a couple seconds to realize he was explaining the rune in the terms I had thought of it. He dipped his finger into the paint and ran it across the top of my chest just under my collar bones before making a small loop below my right shoulder and then painting a line between my breasts to my navel. The touch made my power look up at him and my nipples hardened, but I clamped down on it as much as I could. My fists were clenched at my sides and then I gasped when his finger circled around my left nipple. "The snake represents the protection of the mind."

His power flowed over me but didn't go through me this time. I could picture the rune in my mind and knew the snake would wind around my breasts before curling just above my pubic mound. My power tried to pull him in, and my hips moved against his hand as he finished the rune. We wanted him to keep touching us, and I opened my legs to let him.

An image floated in my mind that looked similar to the protection rune he had just drawn, but the curls continued down the inside of the thighs and it involved more colors. Something told me the rune was for making a man unable to resist us, and my power wanted me to try it. Then I was forced to come back to myself when Bane slapped me.

"Ow! Fuck!" I held a hand to my cheek.

"That is the rune for a siren, and I don't know where you saw it but you need to forget it."

That's not what it is, my power whispered through my mind and I thought I was going crazy until the words left my mouth, "That's not what it is."

"Oh," he leaned back and looked at me as I sat up. "Then tell me, what is it?"

"It's used to make no man able to resist us," I said, and I wasn't entirely sure where the information came from.

"There is little difference between that and turning siren, so that rune is the symbol of a siren," Bane sighed. "We'll continue this tomorrow, but I think we're going to have to rely on you knowing how to draw the runes without painting them on the body for now. Go to your room and clean up and then we can have dinner."

We sat at the table and ate in silence until Bane got up to get the cup of coffee he always seemed to have to drink after dinner. I started in on him when he sat back down, "It's not a small difference."

"What's not a small difference?"

"There's a big difference between being irresistible and a siren, right? I'm not sure what a siren actually is, but something tells me that rune would not work for a siren," there was a twinge from my power that told me I was right.

"And how do you know this?"

"I'm not sure, but I know it," I sighed and leaned back in my seat. "I just know that the rune I saw wasn't meant for a siren."

"It doesn't matter," he slid his coffee cup aside and looked at me. "You're not trying that rune."

12